How to make your dating life less dreadful

Isildur1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did a spot of night game in Austin in 2014 and I enjoyed it - I think Austin is a beautiful place but again sparse foot flow compared wise compared to somewhere like London . Maybe I take my home town for granted

Isildur1

Don Juan
Reaction score
What were your experiences in Dallas daygame? Where did you daygame in Dallas? Was this solely outdoor daygame or did you try various indoor venues in Dallas?
I don't do online dating but 10 years ago when I was 21 I used tinder in Dallas and I matched with a **** load of single mum's and a handful of attractive women . In London I'd never matched with a single mom at all - was kinda weird that so many of them were on the apps in Dallas and significantly weirder that they were ready to date someone 5-6 years younger than them whilst having a kid . (again never asked any of these women out as logistics were a nightmare living with my aunts there as im only there to see family - plus I doubt most these matches would've been down to meet anyway)

Isildur1

Don Juan
Reaction score
He probably thinks the same for the USA.
Washington had a lot of hot Asian Americans - so too with Dallas a big Korean and Vietnamese community there and they're beautiful - but obesity is a big issue - a lot of fat women in the US compared to Asia - I still think Asian cities like Seoul and Shanghai are the best for daygame purely on quality level . Attractive women everywhere and the competition is just far lower than any western city

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my girlfriend prefers American accents to British so each to their own I guess lol - but a British accent helps a lot in America- it adds a couple points to your smv instantaneously - its no exaggeration
I’ve never been to the UK, but nobody really seems to care about american accents outside the US.

Washington had a lot of hot Asian Americans - so too with Dallas a big Korean and Vietnamese community there and they're beautiful - but obesity is a big issue - a lot of fat women in the US compared to Asia - I still think Asian cities like Seoul and Shanghai are the best for daygame purely on quality level . Attractive women everywhere and the competition is just far lower than any western city
Houston,TX has a lot of Asian Baby Girl Vietnamese and Kpop Asian type girls that make it a haven for Asian lovers.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, Ray Ray & Pookie Should Not Be Your Role Models for Dating
Nor is it wise to blindly adhere to the preachings of 99% of all content creators on YT. ESPECIALLY those who:

-Identify themselves as Red Pill

-Are unable to go five minutes without announcing how Red Pill they art, compared to us mere normies they've been cursed to share the planet with

-React to all questioning of their orthodoxy in a fashion eerily remiscent of Reverend Jones here https://jonestown.sdsu.edu/?page_id=14089 , the minute anyone dare question HIS teachings