Is it even worth it for a guy like me to try with making moves in-person?

H8CourtshipWithAPassion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, a woman can coast through life with her cooch
yup, not just dating/relationships, but even career and jobs, its quite clear and obvious that nobody really cares about a womans income or job, career, occupation, etc., men obvious are always judged on that more than women are.

SummerTime

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not trying to bias the audience; merely including relevant information.

Yeah, my case of ASD is high functioning (I found out I was on the spectrum back when they still differentiated between Asperger's and all-out autism. Psychiatrist said I have mild Asperger's).

In a way, the fact my case is mild hurts me even more. Since the average normie would never be able to tell I'm on the spectrum, they get freaked out by my social ineptitude (and apparent creepiness). Because as far as they can tell, I have no reason to be "off." They think I'm simply strange/dangerous (I've even had a woman compare me to Jeffrey Dahmer).

I remember a poster on here once told me I might as well inform women right off the bat that I'm on the spectrum (so they don't get freaked out when my spectrum behavior inevitably comes out). That's problematic too. A lot of normies view being on the spectrum as synonymous with being mentally challenged. I'd rather have normies think I'm strange than mentally challenged. I've never disclosed my spectrum status to any woman I've been interested in.
What kind of things do you do that are "weird" ?

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of things do you do that are "weird" ?
Mainly my unfamiliarity with social norms.

As some examples:

With the woman I had my last date with (back in 2023), she had to ask me (twice) where we were going on our 2nd date. I had no idea the man was supposed to pick the venue.

Additionally, I failed to get a joke the woman made (a joke which neurotypicals apparently have no problem understanding). That, combined with my refusal to pick a venue for our 2nd date, contributed to why the 2nd date never happened.

Before then, my last date was 2018. At the end of our date, I told her the view from my rooftop is nice. I also told her she could put her leftovers in my fridge. The woman never took me up on the offer for the rooftop or the fridge (I recall a poster on this forum telling me the leftover comment was what blew it for me. He said I came across like my biggest focus was her food; not her)

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Adherence to social norms will help a lot with getting laid.

If you were 6'0"+ with big muscles and low body fat, you are likely to get a little bit more leeway in your behavior. However, misreading social cues likely would have an impact there too. You might get a few more non-paid instances of sex, but these sexual encounters would be likelier to be shorter term. Women would not have much tolerance for a lack of adherence to social norms even from a 6'0"+ fit man due to the fact that modern women have abundance of options.

a woman can coast through life with her cooch
This is privilege. If women ever claim to be oppressed, there's a good case as to why they aren't oppressed.

Pussie privilege isn't forever though. For most women, coasting through life on the basis of having a decent cooch will only last until 35-45. As women age, they often report feeling more and more invisible.

With swipe apps, women who would be nearing the age of invisibility can get hundreds of options.

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Adherence to social norms will help a lot with getting laid.

If you were 6'0"+ with big muscles and low body fat, you are likely to get a little bit more leeway in your behavior. However, misreading social cues likely would have an impact there too. You might get a few more non-paid instances of sex, but these sexual encounters would be likelier to be shorter term. Women would not have much tolerance for a lack of adherence to social norms even from a 6'0"+ fit man due to the fact that modern women have abundance of options.
Pretty much the explanation of why my non-paid instances of sex tend to be short-lived (and as you pointed out, even if I was tall/muscular, any extra non-paid sex I'd be able to get would be minimal)

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty much the explanation of why my non-paid instances of sex tend to be short-lived (and as you pointed out, even if I was tall/muscular, any extra non-paid sex I'd be able to get would be minimal)
It would be worthwhile to be muscular to be able to get the extra instances of non-paid sex. Lift weights and play a sport or two.

Women have such abundance now and operate more on "all the feelz" than ever before. A lack of adherence to social norms won't give them "all the feelz".

It's a competitive environment even for neurotypicals.

tksniper

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys just need to take a trip to Southeast Asia at least once a year. The forum has become like a bunch of people complaining about spoiled milk, whether or not it’s worth it to drink the milk, etc. It’s not the only milk in town. You live in a huge supermarket.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

As some examples:

With the woman I had my last date with (back in 2023), she had to ask me (twice) where we were going on our 2nd date. I had no idea the man was supposed to pick the venue.

Additionally, I failed to get a joke the woman made (a joke which neurotypicals apparently have no problem understanding). That, combined with my refusal to pick a venue for our 2nd date, contributed to why the 2nd date never happened.

Before then, my last date was 2018. At the end of our date, I told her the view from my rooftop is nice. I also told her she could put her leftovers in my fridge. The woman never took me up on the offer for the rooftop or the fridge (I recall a poster on this forum telling me the leftover comment was what blew it for me. He said I came across like my biggest focus was her food; not her)
That has to do with basic game, not social norms, with the second date thing. Your interactions with the opposite sex fall within the sphere of social norms based on what you have posted.

It doesn't sound like you have that much experience and have a scarcity mindset because of a lack of options. Because these things are rare to you, it's easy to dismiss them on in being nerodivergent when in reality, you were dealing with a flakey low-interest women that you were outcome dependent with.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
You guys just need to take a trip to Southeast Asia at least once a year
And return with a violent case of Leptospirosis, in exchange for those cheap, easy lays procured in Laos and Cambodia. This is a deal more majestic than making the trek to Mosul, so that you can admire the ruins of Nineveh, even if the trade-off = Getting your leg blown off with an IED

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is privilege. If women ever claim to be oppressed, there's a good case as to why they aren't oppressed.

Pussie privilege isn't forever though. For most women, coasting through life on the basis of having a decent cooch will only last until 35-45. As women age, they often report feeling more and more invisible.
I bet you'd enjoy coasting through life on the basis of having a decent penis. Nobody needs to know if you have any brain capacity, women just look at your crotch because they can always pull a burlap sack over your head.

SummerTime

Don Juan
Reaction score

As some examples:

Sounds pretty normal to me.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good meme there...this culture is good at gaslighting guys. If you are not careful, you'll think you have a mental or personality disorder based on another lady's behaviour. (not to say the OP doesn't suffer from these things, but it doesn't seem to affect his relationship with other guys (ie same sex)...when you have an issue that just affects your interactions women, then it's more of a game issue).

Last edited:

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That has to do with basic game, not social norms, with the second date thing. Your interactions with the opposite sex fall within the sphere of social norms based on what you have posted.

It doesn't sound like you have that much experience and have a scarcity mindset because of a lack of options. Because these things are rare to you, it's easy to dismiss them on in being nerodivergent when in reality, you were dealing with a flakey low-interest women that you were outcome dependent with.
I'm not sure how low-interest they were.

The one from 2018 approached me at a music festival (We then spent the rest of the festival together. Then we went out to eat after).

The one from 2023 sat on a bench chatting with me for 2 and a half hours after our date.

Aren't those signs of high interest (or at the very least, medium interest)?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure how low-interest they were.

The one from 2018 approached me at a music festival (We then spent the rest of the festival together. Then we went out to eat after).

The one from 2023 sat on a bench chatting with me for 2 and a half hours after our date.

Aren't those signs of high interest (or at the very least, medium interest)?
What action did you do with them? What base did you get to? There is a book called "How To Succeed With Women", Ron Louis and.David Copelamd, would recommend that you find this and give it a read with an open mind. It sounds like it would do you some good. It sounds like you just need some basic guidance in directing the flow to the romantic rather than being scatterbrained and either putting them off or ending up in the friendzone.

Did you set up the atmosphere in your home for seduction? You need to have a 2nd seduction date planned out from beginning to end. That book will fill in the details.

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember a poster on here once told me I might as well inform women right off the bat that I'm on the spectrum (so they don't get freaked out when my spectrum behavior inevitably comes out). That's problematic too. A lot of normies view being on the spectrum as synonymous with being mentally challenged. I'd rather have normies think I'm strange than mentally challenged. I've never disclosed my spectrum status to any woman I've been interested in.
I can't think of a better phrase for a man to decrease a chick's desire than to say that he is "on the spectrum". :rolleyes:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't think of a better phrase for a man to decrease a chick's desire than to say that he is "on the spectrum". :rolleyes:
It would be a bad idea to say it. Nevertheless, the inevitable behavior would eventually turn off a woman. Women operate on feelings and there are likely spectrum behaviors that would not give them the good feelings they need to feel attraction.