Dealing with dry spell

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree, most of these girls I meet through instagram or businesses, not many through cold approaches and that’s my mistake. You can’t meet quality women through instagram dms.
You can't 'meet' them through IG, but that's not how you should handle that. I get DMs from women on IG, but I just keep the contact friendly, not sexual. IG is not a dating app, but you can have chemistry online with someone and then meet with them IRL.
Or, what happens to me a lot, is a brief meeting in person and continuing the conversation through IG DMs.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't 'meet' them through IG, but that's not how you should handle that. I get DMs from women on IG, but I just keep the contact friendly, not sexual. IG is not a dating app, but you can have chemistry online with someone and then meet with them IRL.
Or, what happens to me a lot, is a brief meeting in person and continuing the conversation through IG DMs.
That’s a different thing where you already know her in person and then you get in touch in dms. I’m saying texting with girls you never seen before,rarely at least in my area,you can meet very quality women in that way.

Mostly hookups etc.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Respectfully disagree, IG is THE dating app
No, you can USE it as a dating app. Just like I get a lot of DMs on Quora. So many, in fact, that I mentioned it in my profile that I don't want to get DMs from women who 'want to know me better', unless they're planning to come to Amsterdam.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m saying texting with girls you never seen before,rarely at least in my area,you can meet very quality women in that way.
Yes, that's mostly a huge time-suck with very little ROI.

Rainrain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this the famous ugly girl syndrome where the woman thinks she is entitled to Chad and waits for Chad and then finds out he is way out of her league?

What I am trying to say there is no harm in entraining these women that are not HB10. Have standards but at the same time be realistic.

Another option is that instead of focusing on ONS try to invest in quality, long term relationships.

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We live in a time where everything is sexualized.

In a better time, society did their best to hide this baser nature that is within is all, but now we glorify it for profit

You should know that the notch count means less as you gain more wisdom. And it actually makes you a worse person....

...The more women you're with, the less you trust the rest of them. And it means for worse relationships in your future.

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not necessarily.
I mean in the sense that you can have a successful relationship with a woman.

Studies indicate that the higher your notch count, man or woman, the less likely you're going to be in a successful relationship.

I don't always believe in science, but i feel like living proof lol

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studies indicate that the higher your notch count, man or woman, the less likely you're going to be in a successful relationship.
No, this only applies to women. Men can have high counts and still bond with a woman. Multiple playboys settled and married with a woman late into their lives always. Then obtain mistresses.

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, this only applies to women. Men can have high counts and still bond with a woman. Multiple playboys settled and married with a woman late into their lives always. Then obtain mistresses.
Yeah, i used to think that.

But you become more picky as you get older and experience more.

Best to settle down young, i think

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The ability to love?

Yes

Men are more capable of love than women. Women are more strategic

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, i used to think that.

But you become more picky as you get older and experience more.

Best to settle down young, i think
That doesn't prove what I said wrong. Men can still bond with women after having lots of sex. Women cannot do vice versa.

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you learn about women's nature, you realize you're fvcked from the get go

You have to really want kids and a nuclear household to risk so much

Which i'm sure all those players in the study eventually realized

Life is gonna suck either way lol

But i will leave you with this

"…if the lives of men were relieved of all need, hardship and adversity; if everything they took in hand were successful, they would be so swollen with arrogance that, though they might not burst, they would present the spectacle of unbridled folly—nay, they would go mad. And I may say, further, that a certain amount of care or pain or trouble is necessary for every man at all times. A ship without ballast is unstable and will not go straight."