Dealing with dry spell

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whilst you make valid points on a wider spectrum of philosophy we are on a pickup forum and OP is asking how to deal with a dry spell

Objectively theres not going to be a boat load off difference between say a 6 & 7 which is the range the majority of men are going to be interacting with

these women probably aren't the types a man dreams of conquering but often living a normal lifestyle this is all he is going to come across and most men struggle to even get these into bed because they lack the experience of being with women and in turn this repels them

I think I saw a statistic the other day that the average man in the UK has sex about once a year

I talk to a lot of women their number one complaint about men is always the same ..... men saying or doing something stupid which turns them off because fundamentally men do not spend enough time with enough women to understand them.

The female mind must be stimulated before her body will submit to sex you can't stimulate her mind when you have no idea how it works
You really think hooking up with 5s and 7s will increase your chances of hooking up with 10s? Or are you saying that you're settling for 5s and 7s because you're just so horny and can't stand it?

In my experience the former has little to no effect. What has the most profound effect is when I know I'm hot shiit. And knowing that I'm hot shiit comes from rigorously working on my mind and body, to the point where I can look in the mirror and love what I see. This attitude let's me flaunt and show off confidently and naturally. It makes standing up to everyone in life easier and it makes putting women in their place effortless.

The female mind is stimulated by a man that knows himself. And you owe it to yourself to go after the hottest, most top tier women you can find. Anything less is a cop out, settling.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You really think hooking up with 5s and 7s will increase your chances of hooking up with 10s? Or are you saying that you're settling for 5s and 7s because you're just so horny and can't stand it?

In my experience the former has little to no effect. What has the most profound effect is when I know I'm hot shiit. And knowing that I'm hot shiit comes from rigorously working on my mind and body, to the point where I can look in the mirror and love what I see. This attitude let's me flaunt and show off confidently and naturally. It makes standing up to everyone in life easier and it makes putting women in their place effortless.

The female mind is stimulated by a man that knows himself. And you owe it to yourself to go after the hottest, most top tier women you can find. Anything less is a cop out, settling.
You really think the average dude in his 30's or 40's posting on an online pickup forum is going to have constant access to the "hottest women" he can find :rofl:

I know I certainly don't and my lifestyle & social life is a hell of a lot more active than anyone else I know because I've had to fight tooth and nail to build it

The reality is most of the hottest women are either already in relationships or the single ones are usually gate kept by men in circles where they can keep fvcking them without bother from the masses

As a side note ALL women want to be comfortable around men before sex is even considered doesn't really matter what rank they are , its just easier for men to be more relaxed around women they are not that impressed by. But as with anything in life you can use the experience to start climbing the ladder

Trust me the " focus on yourself" trope is just nonsense spouted by men who don't get ANY pu$$Y and want to cope

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You really think the average dude in his 30's or 40's posting on an online pickup forum is going to have constant access to the "hottest women" he can find :rofl:
There is always a hottest woman in the room. Why would you tell people to not even bother trying to sleep with them on a pick up forum? Whining about a dry spell is bad enough.

I know I certainly don't and my lifestyle & social life is a hell of a lot more active than anyone else I know because I've had to fight tooth and nail to build it
So what you're saying is if you put in the work you see results, wow isn't that interesting...

The reality is most of the hottest women are either already in relationships or the single ones are usually gate kept by men in circles where they can keep fvcking them without bother from the masses
There is not some cabal of men that are magically keeping all the hot women away from you, that's a cope. As time goes on there are less SANE hot women available for relationships yes, but there is no shortage of good looking girls if a lay is all you want. Hell if you only want a lay even most of the taken ones will be down.

As a side note ALL women want to be comfortable around men before sex is even considered doesn't really matter what rank they are , its just easier for men to be more relaxed around women they are not that impressed by. But as with anything in life you can use the experience to start climbing the ladder
There's the kicker, 'women they are not impressed by'. You're happily advocating men should not even bother going after hot women and should settle for the ones they don't even find attractive. For what? To jizz and have a little ego boost? To have some horrible memories of disgusting sexual encounters? According to you we should all have sex with trolls and leave the hot women alone. What ladder are you talking about? The ladder of sadness? lol

Trust me the " focus on yourself" trope is just nonsense spouted by men who don't get ANY pu$$Y and want to cope
Yeah the guy with a hot body and fun hobbies is coping, right. This is the BS you feed yourself to feel better about not putting in the work, because that's way easier to do than actually growing. To imply working on yourself is a waste of time is ridiculous. I'm not going to sit here and listen to you argue AGAINST a better life and better women for yourself. If you've convinced yourself you shouldn't even strive for them then you've already lost.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is always a hottest woman in the room. Why would you tell people to not even bother trying to sleep with them on a pick up forum? Whining about a dry spell is bad enough.

So what you're saying is if you put in the work you see results, wow isn't that interesting...

There is not some cabal of men that are magically keeping all the hot women away from you, that's a cope. As time goes on there are less SANE hot women available for relationships yes, but there is no shortage of good looking girls if a lay is all you want. Hell if you only want a lay even most of the taken ones will be down.

There's the kicker, 'women they are not impressed by'. You're happily advocating men should not even bother going after hot women and should settle for the ones they don't even find attractive. For what? To jizz and have a little ego boost? To have some horrible memories of disgusting sexual encounters? According to you we should all have sex with trolls and leave the hot women alone. What ladder are you talking about? The ladder of sadness? lol

Yeah the guy with a hot body and fun hobbies is coping, right. This is the BS you feed yourself to feel better about not putting in the work, because that's way easier to do than actually growing. To imply working on yourself is a waste of time is ridiculous. I'm not going to sit here and listen to you argue AGAINST a better life and better women for yourself. If you've convinced yourself you shouldn't even strive for them then you've already lost.
Agree to the fullest. I also noticed there are too many trolls on this forum as well who don’t even provide good opinions, just sh1t and trolling lol.

This should be the place where we anonymously share our thoughts,experiences and ideas to assist each other in having better sexual life and overall relationships with women.

i agree when you say that you need to see yourself as a top-notch because otherwise you won’t show proper confidence and will end up putting women on pedestal,even the ones that are way below your league.

Chow Mein

Don Juan
Reaction score

Exhibit A : Keyboard Jockey

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree to the fullest. I also noticed there are too many trolls on this forum as well who don’t even provide good opinions, just sh1t and trolling lol.

This should be the place where we anonymously share our thoughts,experiences and ideas to assist each other in having better sexual life and overall relationships with women.

i agree when you say that you need to see yourself as a top-notch because otherwise you won’t show proper confidence and will end up putting women on pedestal,even the ones that are way below your league.
I've noticed the same regarding SS, but maybe we can change that for the better. There are amazing posts locked away in old threads. I remember reading posts that resonated with me and reading all of the post history for a particular user, years back to when THEY joined, then reading further back on the users that were advising them at that time. The same tenants kept coming up. I highly recommend exploring what feels valuable here, the material is timeless.

Exhibit A : Keyboard Jockey
Happy to meet up and flex on you in person. You won't.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This guy is speaking facts, when I was at my best game-wise I had a similar mindset, any venue I walked in I would say to myself "I'm the hottest guy in the bar". It may sound corny but my belive was any girl who got to meet me it would be a privlige for them as meeting me would mean she would be in for a fun or epic night. This mindset really radiates if you truly believe it and women picked up on the vibes. Once you start seeing the success it compounds itself to a point that you become really bold with women, some of the stuff I've said to women you guys won't belive ha ha It's not something you do arrogantly though it was more of a positive confidence at a ridiculously high level which I learned from Snowplowman who use to post FR's here. A lot of guys don't have this mindset and it shows by the post, and when a guy sounds like it people will say he's ****y when that isn't always the case!

I purposely would go to a bar/club/Fashion event and find the hottest woman and chat her up. Granted I got blown out a lot, but it does build your build confidence when you aren't phased by a woman's beauty and give it your effort, even if it didn't go anywhere I've had tons of fun just chatting, dancing, or flirting with them, and best believe other women notice!

Last edited: