The biggest lie sold to man....

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Tenacity, not one post I directed to you was a flame. I recited facts to serve you.
Sir my NAME is not in the title of this thread. I'm NOT the topic of the thread. SO whatever personal attacks or "pseudo facts" you have needs to be redirected to a thread thats specifically about TENACITY.

So I'm asking you again.....do you wanna have quality discussions or are you just gonna act a fool? You actually did ok in The Marriage Debate until you knew you were losing and decided to go back to flaming.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm asking you again.....do you wanna have quality discussions or are you just gonna act a fool? You actually did ok in The Marriage Debate until you knew you were losing and decided to go back to flaming.
Now this seem much like a flame, no?

Guru recites facts.

Tenacity flames.

And you want to have a “quality discussion”?

Again ...

LOL

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Tenacity there's always room for growth. But you probably won't see the need for it until it's too late.

(that is, you know how they say the best time to start working on your body for next summer is this summer? Well the best time to start working on your personality for your date with teraji P henson is before she gets divorced so you're good to go when she's single and ready for you)

i think that's what guru is trying to tell you in this particular thread right now. That once Halle berry or beyonce or rihanna or nicki minaj or black chyna or whoever you'd consider to be a top tier 10/10 black woman is single, you want to be ready to smash that million dollar ***** and you need to be close to perfect to do so, because any flaws or imperfections could ruin your shot because a 10/10 girl can have whoever or whatever she wants.

That's the reason i go for low 7's with low self esteem, less work and high margin for error

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Now this seem much like a flame, no?

Guru recites facts.

Tenacity flames.

And you want to have a “quality discussion”?

Again ...

LOL
Ok Guru I'm done. I'm just gonna add you back on Ignore as you are just going to continue clowning. I'm a grown man and I dont feel like this is productive.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok Guru I'm done. I'm just gonna add you back on Ignore as you are just going to continue clowning. I'm a grown man and I dont feel like this is productive.
Ok, see ya next quarter champ

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
@Tenacity there's always room for growth. But you probably won't see the need for it until it's too late.

(that is, you know how they say the best time to start working on your body for next summer is this summer? Well the best time to start working on your personality for your date with teraji P henson is before she gets divorced so you're good to go when she's single and ready for you)

i think that's what guru is trying to tell you in this particular thread right now. That once Halle berry or beyonce or rihanna or nicki minaj or black chyna or whoever you'd consider to be a top tier 10/10 black woman is single, you want to be ready to smash that million dollar ***** and you need to be close to perfect to do so, because any flaws or imperfections could ruin your shot because a 10/10 girl can have whoever or whatever she wants.

That's the reason i go for low 7's with low self esteem, less work and high margin for error
Every day, week, month, quarter, and year....I'm growing in all areas. Always striving to be the best ME I can be. But in no way does this control the poor quality of women in relation to LTRs.

That's the point I'm driving home, where you can indeed be a top tier man but that's no guarantee you will find quality LTR women.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
What you should be doing is ltr'ing some girls for 5/6 months, and then replacing them when the honeymoon period is over or she starts pushing things like moving in together.

No point in abstaining from ltr's completely, when it's clearly your inclination.
This is actually exactly what I do, but I define an LTR as something over 2 years. Under 2 years is an STR (short term relationship).

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the point I'm driving home, where you can indeed be a top tier man [with a bad attitude] but that's no guarantee you will find quality LTR women [with a good attitude]

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
I think it's a fine way to carry on, and don't understand your complaints.

You don't want kids, and you certainly don't want marriage, so I don't get the problem.

You've got a good little life, and should just enjoy/appreciate it more.
Agreed. Pretty much the reason why Reykhel doesn't give a fvck about "the state of the market".

However, that being said, it seems like @Tenacity has arrived at that place but is simply making an observation AND debating those
that insist the world is awash with "quality women".

Again, "quality women" being very subjective.....

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Most people are trash, so yes, dirt gets dusted off my shoes.
Most people are trash? wow what a pessimistic world view.....

What are you in comparison prey tell? what value are you bringing to the world that elevates you above the rest of the "trash"

Gents, take note......this is one of the "top contributors" of so suave..........."most people are trash"

jesus christ is this site going downhill or what

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
I'm a bit on drugs right now
what type?

Incidente, Reykhel was reading your post thinking "he's really expressing himself well and colorful to boot" and then you
say the substances..........but hey

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@exhausted I think you and I would get along fine over a beer but I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with your last post.
My last 3 ltrs had a very low mileage and were coming off long dry spells. Now I had been with all these girls for over 2 years so if that was just a story I would have twigged. And I worked out most of that from their friends over time.

Skill does influence the outcome. There have been master seducers all throughout history. This site is named after one of them. Any intelligent guy who has been here for a while should have at least an average degree of skill in the field.

I like to loosen the panties early as I like to get my return on this investment up front. Then mostly as she is not ltr material at least I've had some profit. It also avoids the friendzone / orbiter trap.

If you check out the old naughty Ninja thread it has some pretty good advice on qualities of a good girl. My current girlfriend exhibits all of those qualities. I'd also say you judge a on slut multiple red flags not just one. Of course your opinion may be based on religious beliefs in which case you are perfectly entitled to hold it but you shouldn't project onto others. I was raised Catholic but I follow the many mansions teaching now and my beliefs are probably more Eastern.

Last edited:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
My last 3 ltrs had a very low mileage and were coming off long dry spells.
I always find it interesting when you guys say this. How do you know what a girl's "Pvssy-Fax" looks like? I don't think any woman alive is going to tell you that she's slept with a lot of guys, most girls (if not all girls) will always state that their number of actual partners is low, unless she's a known hooker.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh for goodness sake. Tenacity you have to trust yourself more. You also have to run your conspiracy theories past Occam's Razor. And it's disturbing how you always ignore context. I've been posting here for a couple of years now. You know how I run my game how I Target the better quality girls and how I screen. So I can only assume that your comment is disingenuous and you are just choosing to jump up on your regular soap box.

Over that period of time you find out who a woman is. Two of these woman has successfully raised a kid they all had brought themselves to a new country, improved their English skills, established new careers and bought houses.

The picture I had built up of their previous relationships was from indirect questioning of them and their friends over time.

So.. razor time. Option 1 - they had carefully kept a double life somehow while achieving all the above accomplishments and kept it from their friends and family. And successfully deceived a 50 year old with decades of professional experience and experience of women and their ploys.

Option 2 - they were busy being good woman and actually having a life and saved their pussies for Good Guys who actually deserved it. Note all of these girls had been raised Buddhist or Greek Orthodox

Which is more likely? And who is deluded?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Oh for goodness sake. Tenacity you have to trust yourself more. You also have to run your conspiracy theories past Occam's Razor. And it's disturbing how you always ignore context. I've been posting here for a couple of years now. You know how I run my game how I Target the better quality girls and how I screen. So I can only assume that your comment is disingenuous and you are just choosing to jump up on your regular soap box.

Over that period of time you find out who a woman is. Two of these woman has successfully raised a kid they all had brought themselves to a new country, improved their English skills, established new careers and bought houses.

The picture I had built up of their previous relationships was from indirect questioning of them and their friends over time.

So.. razor time. Option 1 - they had carefully kept a double life somehow while achieving all the above accomplishments and kept it from their friends and family. And successfully deceived a 50 year old with decades of professional experience and experience of women and their ploys.

Option 2 - they were busy being good woman and actually having a life and saved their pussies for Good Guys who actually deserved it. Note all of these girls had been raised Buddhist or Greek Orthodox

Which is more likely? And who is deluded?
Sir I hear you lol.......but there's still no way to know how many dudes a chick has slept with. There's no tracking device, measurement, Pvssy-Fax that can be ordered, or anything that can actually determine how many dudes a woman has slept with.

I think it's where we get this major debate between some guys believing the market is mainly TRASH and some guys believing there are high quality/unicorn women out here for guys that are TOP TIER men. The guys arguing that there are unicorns, usually have this belief that the women they identify as unicorns have not slept with that many men.....and they are only going based on the words that the women have told them and the "image" those women have put up......with no actual proof of what she's saying or portraying to be true.

I'm just saying I have seen with my own two eyes....how a chick will ride every dyck imaginable, turn 30, and then ALL of a sudden this chick portrays the image to every new guy she dates that she's only had 2 sex partners her entire life because it aligns with her "Christian" values :rolleyes:. It's all a plot to get the guy to marry her, due to seeing her as someone "special" (or a unicorn).

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always find it interesting when you guys say this. How do you know what a girl's "Pvssy-Fax" looks like? I don't think any woman alive is going to tell you that she's slept with a lot of guys, most girls (if not all girls) will always state that their number of actual partners is low, unless she's a known hooker.
you learn to spot the signs of slvt and inexperienced and eventually you come to a point where the girl is either the world's greatest liar/manipulator and spent weeks meticulously planning her lies like she has OCD or she's telling the truth

also a drunk woman might tell you truthfully (I asked a gf once while she was drunk and she counted down for me guy by guy and arrived at 4 with her number for BJs being 6), and she might think that whatever you think is a lot is a little so she tells you 20 without knowing what you'd think of that, or you could know people in her social circle

or she could have a low mileage personality (socially awkward introvert or busy bookworm or no free time career woman)

Reaction score
you learn to spot the signs of slvt and inexperienced and eventually you come to a point where the girl is either the world's greatest liar/manipulator and spent weeks meticulously planning her lies like she has OCD or she's telling the truth

also a drunk woman might tell you truthfully (I asked a gf once while she was drunk and she counted down for me guy by guy and arrived at 4 with her number for BJs being 6), and she might think that whatever you think is a lot is a little so she tells you 20 without knowing what you'd think of that, or you could know people in her social circle

or she could have a low mileage personality (socially awkward introvert or busy bookworm or no free time career woman)
I assume they're all slvts. Even if they haven't been with a lot of guys, deep down they want to.

Who am I to judge? I've been with over 150 hookers.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@exhausted I think you and I would get along fine over a beer but I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with your last post.
My last 3 ltrs had a very low mileage and were coming off long dry spells. Now I had been with all these girls for over 2 years so if that was just a story I would have twigged. And I worked out most of that from their friends over time.

Skill does influence the outcome. There have been master seducers all throughout history. This site is named after one of them. Any intelligent guy who has been here for a while should have at least an average degree of skill in the field.

I like to loosen the panties early as I like to get my return on this investment up front. Then mostly as she is not ltr material at least I've had some profit. It also avoids the friendzone / orbiter trap.

If you check out the old naughty Ninja thread it has some pretty good advice on qualities of a good girl. My current girlfriend exhibits all of those qualities. I'd also say you judge a on slut multiple red flags not just one. Of course your opinion may be based on religious beliefs in which case you are perfectly entitled to hold it but you shouldn't project onto others. I was raised Catholic but I follow the many mansions teaching now and my beliefs are probably more Eastern.
Of course my friend
I have plowed a many of women, near 30 i would guess, it is not hard for the most part.
the hard part is finding a solid quality ltr girl.
Like I said many of those girls a plowed in a week or weeks time, had no interest in an ltr with them.
my ltr's have always been stingy up until 3 weeks or after and that is 3 weeks nearly every day hanging out, not one date a week and third date panties drop.

maybe i am old, 39 now , but if I plow a girl in 4 dates, which is the 4th time she has ever been around me then she is a slut.

Now if I knew her for months or years or something then a few weeks tog and a plow that is different.

but think about it, you meet a girl for the first time, she has never known you in life.

the 4th date or 4th time ever being around you who she knows nothing about she plows you then she has no morals or values.

for all she knows you kick babies or molest kids or make bombs or rape women...my point is she does not know **** about someone being around them a handful of times, if she lets you plow her then to me she is low class...but that is just me.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The biggest lie and misconception sold to men is that women are Queens and Fairies. Its partially the reason why cucks treat them as such.

Women are deviants in nature. Dont care how good they may be etc. Their nature is shameless and undignified. Treat them like dirt. Its what they are attracted to.

IS the above incorrect? If so,please do elaborate as to why you disagree.
It’s probably been discussed already, but there are two problems with this post.

1) There is nothing wrong with treating women well (even very well), but it must be earned.

2) Your advice to treat them like dirt, says more about the women you attract than the way you should actually treat a woman. Because this usually works with “damaged” women and I don’t mean “damaged” as in women who have been abused, but women who women are unhealthy.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
you are confused. no one is interested in you in the least way.

our issue is you giving men horrible advice. anyone with any experience can clearly see your lack of.

ive been gone for 2 years or so and popped in out of curiosity to see the state of the community and you are still posting the same exact thing since you joined this forum. i could be gone another 5 years and im sure itll be exactly the same.

you are a case study in how guys shouldnt think. your negativity is toxic because your attitude is.

at least guys who come here after being dumped or trying to get a certain girl have a legit oneitis. you have oneitis for an imaginary girl.
Lmaoo. Okay.