The biggest lie sold to man....

Bucko

Banned
Reaction score
you are confused. no one is interested in you in the least way.

our issue is you giving men horrible advice. anyone with any experience can clearly see your lack of.

ive been gone for 2 years or so and popped in out of curiosity to see the state of the community and you are still posting the same exact thing since you joined this forum. i could be gone another 5 years and im sure itll be exactly the same.

you are a case study in how guys shouldnt think. your negativity is toxic because your attitude is.

at least guys who come here after being dumped or trying to get a certain girl have a legit oneitis. you have oneitis for an imaginary girl.
Can you point out the horrible advice @Tenacity has given? Just one example.

Should Tenacity be giddy over a crap market? Do you do backflips in glee if the market, store etc. YOU enter is sh1t? Or do you sport a sh1t eating smile while being fed a sh1t sandwich and ask for seconds?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
its been repeated ad nauseum by my self and other members. Mr new account
Sir, I'm open to a structured discussion/debate with you at anytime if that's what you prefer. But I will say the same thing to you that I said to Guru.....no flaming, no personal attacks, and no bickering. If you want to have a structured, honest, credible, and quality discussion/debate outlining our different viewpoints....then I'm OPEN for that. But if at anytime it gets into you flaming me, I'm exiting the discussion because I'm a grown a.ss man and I don't have time for that.

You let me know.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here we go!

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you point out the horrible advice @Tenacity has given? Just one example.

Should Tenacity be giddy over a crap market? Do you do backflips in glee if the market, store etc. YOU enter is sh1t? Or do you sport a sh1t eating smile while being fed a sh1t sandwich and ask for seconds?
Your mission as a man is to face adversity and overcome it. No one likes a whiner.

The number one falsity here is in thinking of the rituals surrounding courtship as a 'market'. Sure, you can draw a very limited analogy of the 'dating world' to a market - insofar as many people have a consumerist mindset today - but to identity it as a marketplace is absurd. That would only be reinforcing and reifying what you were critical of.

If you are critical of the 'marketplace', you should also be critical of thinking of it as a market place. A man should bring his own reality to a relationship...not seek to tick a box, or fill a need, of some anonymous female consumer.

I'd say 90% of 'inner game' issues that guys have is due to language illusion... otherwise known as ideology.

Last edited: