The biggest lie sold to man....

Reaction score
Treat people with dignity and respect, unless they prove they are no longer deserving of it, no matter gender. Replace gender with the word race and see how it registers.
But what if they don't care how I treat them? What if they treat me like an invalid or invisible regardless of how I act?

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But what if they don't care how I treat them? What if they treat me like an invalid or invisible regardless of how I act?
Then, they probably are stuck up b!tches and they did you a favor, but what about the next one that is receptive? I'm not saying I don't believe there aren't b!tches and hors out here, but rather lumping the whole gender in one blanket statement is like throwing the baby out with the bath water. It's like allot of ppl took these rap videos to heart.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity, whether your posts eclipse 1% or 100% of insanity is irrelevant. All it takes is just one extreme thought of killing women to incite unlawful behavior upon a subsequent trigger. Let me share several quotes with you:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/i-have-anger-problems-i-dont-know-what-to-do.231154/

Tenacity said:
Nope........I want them to suffer for what the fvck they did.
Tenacity said:
I want these bytches to PAY and SUFFER for the god damn pain and sins they have put on society!
Tenacity said:
Either blow my head off

* Or, Elliot Rogers some bytches and then blow my head off
Tenacity said:
And because it's a deliberate choice...........I don't know...........I just want to seek fvcking revenge. I want them to SUFFER.
Tenacity said:
Guys I'm just tired. I've ranted a lot on this forum as it served as my personal journal. But I'm once again at that breaking point.....the point where I just want to HURT a woman. I just want to fvcking put my hands around a bytch's THROAT, squeeze the fvck out of it, toss that bytch down a flight of stairs, then run down the stairs and kick, stomp, kick, stomp, and kick and stomp that bytch over and over.

I'm just starting to fvcking HATEEEE women man. God damn. Shyttttttt.
You my friend have deep inner turmoil, which manifests as a piss-poor attitude. Your denial of this does not change these quotes, nor how you feel about women, and, accordingly, your subsequent (unconscious) reactions to them. YOU are the reason for your inability to find even one decent LTR; the onus (for you) does not fall upon the market.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I've got to drag my injured old carcass out of bed and off to training so no time to read this whole thread but man oh man have some nerves been touched.

Couple of points I wouldn't mind replying to.

Not all women monkey branch. Yes they all have that tendency but some can actually control themselves to a certain extent.

Yes woman are solipsistic and water is wet. They are different and that is what generates polarity which we all need.

It's a simple process of enjoying their good qualities and punishing by withdrawal of attention their bad. And as I've said many times run it as a positive process. Spend more time with the girls with good behaviour and let them girls with crappy behaviour filter themselves out. Always be running towards something not away.

Yes love is conditional there has to be something in it for them however the bar is set lower than you think.

In my hopeless AFC days I still got acceptable girlfriends just by being a good talker the problem was I had no idea how to manage them

Reaction score
Out of fear that she might be one of the stuck up one's?
Maybe. But also I'm just not good at talking or starting conversations or getting to know people. I don't trust anyone. I have just recently (over the past couple years) began to get my head back after abusing hallucinogens and landing in prison and the State mental hospital. Also, probably have some personality issues of my own. And I tend to lead with talking about money or trying to brag. I don't actually have any friends and not sure that I care. I'm definitely a lone wolf as opposed to part of a crew.

A

AJ84

Tenacity, whether your posts eclipse 1% or 100% of insanity is irrelevant. All it takes is just one extreme thought of killing women to incite unlawful behavior upon a subsequent trigger. Let me share several quotes with you:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/i-have-anger-problems-i-dont-know-what-to-do.231154/

You my friend have deep inner turmoil, which manifests as a piss-poor attitude. Your denial of this does not change these quotes, nor how you feel about women, and, accordingly, your subsequent (unconscious) reactions to them. YOU are the reason for your inability to find even one decent LTR; the onus (for you) does not fall upon the market.
To be honest, when was the last time Tenacity posted something like that? I don't agree with much of what he says but I don't think it's fair to pick out something he wrote in the past when he clearly was having a bad time and (hopefully) venting. From what I have read on this site I don't see him posting violent stuff like this on a regular basis. Now I haven't combed the site and have not been a member for long but from what I read from him it wasn't anything like that.

Everyone has dark moments like that ( the I Hate Everyone days) and not sure if that should be thrown at them unless it's a consistent thing. Just my two cents.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone has dark moments like that ( the I Hate Everyone days) and not sure if that should be thrown at them unless it's a consistent thing. .
1) What does consistent mean to you? Every two months since his inception here? As recent as a few months ago?

2) Everyone has dark moments of murder? Are you OK?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the good news guys is that the price of pvssy does come down in your life over time. As you get older you get more comfortable in your own skin so you enjoy your alone time. Women become less physically attractive and you've had so many of them that there is a certain degree of desensitising that occurs. I always equate it to the homoeopathic principle that a small amount of poison over time will make you stronger.

All of this makes it less likely that you will accept crappy behaviour and so the quality of your women does go up.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree tenacity is definitely getting better. But crossing the line is not acceptable. We are so suave not so sadistic.

Woman by Nature r 50% programming it's not so hard to game the system

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score

So let he that is without an internal FLAW.........cast the first stone?

I have documented that I had anger issues and that I was working on them. They stemmed from multiple things. I was upfront about them, honest about them, and I have gotten significantly better as I've learned to just "accept" various aspects of life that I honestly can't change.

But I don't see the connection between me ranting on an Internet Board/Blog and 98% of women I meet either having kids from thugs, and/or bad finances, and/or not so good looks, and/or personality issues to where being in an LTR with them would NOT be beneficial.

I could be as happy, peaceful, and kind as Mr. Rogers.......that "happy attitude" would not change the multiple kids, bad finances, or personality issues.

For the 2% of women that MIGHT be LTR potential, for the ones I've ran into, most of the time they got lost in the pile and some of the time, I have been in relationship with them for a period of time. Nevertheless, as mentioned in the Marriage Thread, I'm still not signing a Marriage contract because the contract makes no sense and my "attitude" has again, nothing to do with the Marriage contract not making any business or logical sense.

Furthermore, Guru, like I said.....you have a personal vendetta with me and that's fine. For all of the time you've been on this website, you've never RAN into someone like Tenacity who really called you out on your Bullshyt. Called you out to the point you threatened to sue the forum and you lashed out with all sorts of RACIST comments towards me. So for you to point out someone's "internal issues" as if you have NONE, is insane.

Furthermore, and I never do this, but seeing as though you want to point to my internal issues like you have none, here's a PM you sent me below which details your own personal struggle with "Anger" problems.

When I was young, I used to have extreme anger issues as well. But instead of verbal, I was physical ... much worse. Matter of fact, one of my downsides had always been a bad temper problem. To boot, I take testosterone, which aggravates my anger further.

The biggest memory I have relating to anger mitigation was when I was a 21-year old stockbroker. I was extremely aggressive, and I remember one day there was a competing stock-broker sitting next to me watching me ask this investor for a million-dollar order. I was on the phone with this investor for 30 minutes, pitching my azz off, sweating, and finally compromised for a $25,000 trade. I was pissed when I hung up because I knew I left money on the table and could have gotten a bigger trade. When I hung up, that broker sitting next to me called me a fvcken piker. LOL.

I had a real bad temper back then, so I took the phone and cracked him over the head with it. He was knocked to the ground bleeding. The whole floor was shocked. The boss called me in to his office. He was a cool cat, mid 30s, super successful and rich. He said to me:

"Guru, although you disrupted my floor, I'm not angry with you. I like you. You remind me of me when I was in my 20s. You're real aggressive. But you know something, you will never be a big producer with that kind of mentality. If Johnson (the guy I cracked) got you so riled up, how are you going to deal the bigger events in your life?"

"Guru," he tells me, "Would it surprise you to know that my house was robbed yesterday. They stole $400,000 in cash from my safe and over $100,000 of my wife's jewelry."

He showed me the police report. The thing was I would never have known. This boss was walking around the office all day with no emotion, no anger, no temperament. He gave the morning motivational speech as he always did--and it was great. He was dropping big orders from his clients to show the floor--as he always did. He was running the office, as if nothing happened. Hell, I would have been pissed if somebody stole $400 from me.

This was my biggest lesson in anger mitigation. That events themselves are irrelevant; we originate the anger. This was twenty years ago. I'm 41. And I still remember and mentally refer to this event today. This boss, btw, was never arrested as 90% of us brokers were, and today owns many commercial buildings in NYC. I estimate his net worth to be well above 100 mil easily. He was probably the mentor who had the largest impact on my thinking paradigms and life.

A

AJ84

1) What does consistent mean to you? Every two months since his inception here? As recent as a few months ago?

2) Everyone has dark moments of murder? Are you OK?
Lol sometimes I'm not ok. I just think some people vent and then it's done they move on. I'm limited by the posts I have read and you have been here longer so maybe I'm missing something here.

I just don't see a lot of that kind of posting from him based on what I have read here so far.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But I don't see the connection between me ranting on an Internet Board/Blog and 98% of women I meet either having kids from thugs, and/or bad finances, and/or not so good looks, and/or personality issues to where being in an LTR with them would NOT be beneficial.

I could be as happy, peaceful, and kind as Mr. Rogers.......that "happy attitude" would not change the multiple kids, bad finances, or personality issues.

For the 2% of women that MIGHT be LTR potential, for the ones I've ran into, most of the time they got lost in the pile and some of the time, I have been in relationship with them for a period of time.
The 2% matters. Not every girl you meet is LTR material. But among the ones you do meet, whether that be 1 out of 50 or 100, your attitude is the sole encumbrance. By your own admission, you have chased 5 or 6 "quality" girls away by going off on them, no?

Furthermore, Guru, like I said.....you have a personal vendetta with me and that's fine. For all of the time you've been on this website, you've never RAN into someone like Tenacity who really called you out on your Bullshyt. Called you out to the point you threatened to sue the forum and you lashed out with all sorts of RACIST comments towards me. So for you to point out someone's "internal issues" as if you have NONE, is insane.
I have no vendetta against you. You are placing too much importance upon yourself (once again). For the last 3 years, it was Guru who had not given up on you. Guru who had confronted you. Guru who had got your inner junk out. Guru who had pointed out your weaknesses to redress. Guru who had attempted to get you out of your own way. Guru has been the one here to help you the most. Others had given up on you, and called you a "lost cause." Guru never did. Let's call a spade a spade.

When I was young, I used to have extreme anger issues as well. But instead of verbal, I was physical ... much worse. Matter of fact, one of my downsides had always been a bad temper problem. To boot, I take testosterone, which aggravates my anger further.

The biggest memory I have relating to anger mitigation was when I was a 21-year old stockbroker. I was extremely aggressive, and I remember one day there was a competing stock-broker sitting next to me watching me ask this investor for a million-dollar order. I was on the phone with this investor for 30 minutes, pitching my azz off, sweating, and finally compromised for a $25,000 trade. I was pissed when I hung up because I knew I left money on the table and could have gotten a bigger trade. When I hung up, that broker sitting next to me called me a fvcken piker. LOL.

I had a real bad temper back then, so I took the phone and cracked him over the head with it. He was knocked to the ground bleeding. The whole floor was shocked. The boss called me in to his office. He was a cool cat, mid 30s, super successful and rich. He said to me:

"Guru, although you disrupted my floor, I'm not angry with you. I like you. You remind me of me when I was in my 20s. You're real aggressive. But you know something, you will never be a big producer with that kind of mentality. If Johnson (the guy I cracked) got you so riled up, how are you going to deal the bigger events in your life?"

"Guru," he tells me, "Would it surprise you to know that my house was robbed yesterday. They stole $400,000 in cash from my safe and over $100,000 of my wife's jewelry."

He showed me the police report. The thing was I would never have known. This boss was walking around the office all day with no emotion, no anger, no temperament. He gave the morning motivational speech as he always did--and it was great. He was dropping big orders from his clients to show the floor--as he always did. He was running the office, as if nothing happened. Hell, I would have been pissed if somebody stole $400 from me.

This was my biggest lesson in anger mitigation. That events themselves are irrelevant; we originate the anger. This was twenty years ago. I'm 41. And I still remember and mentally refer to this event today. This boss, btw, was never arrested as 90% of us brokers were, and today owns many commercial buildings in NYC. I estimate his net worth to be well above 100 mil easily. He was probably the mentor who had the largest impact on my thinking paradigms and life.
This is a true story. Did you or do you understand the motivation behind my sharing this story with you?

A

AJ84

You're right. You can't change other people definitely not a whole gender. That's why, with women, always keep one foot out the door and the most you can trust them is about 60%.

Its much easier for women to get sex or even a relationship pretty quickly. Men do the asking and women just accept or reject. That's why as a man fully committing is much more of a risk and you simply have to be ready to go cold on a woman and have other options available.

Feminism and post modernism has ruined most women in terms of serious long term relationships and its probably not going to get better anytime soon.

If we taught all males from a young age how gender dynamics really works and basically if men collectively ignored women, or denied them attention and validation unless they deserved it, most women would be much better human beings. But that's never going to happen, so the best way is to just drop her as fairly quickly when she starts being disrespectful.

Women aren't used to being rejected by men. Men face rejection much more from women. Women can't really handle rejection well at all. So the best way to teach her a lesson is to reject her.
Good points especially about commitment being more risky for men and women not taking rejection as well.

I wouldn't say that feminism destroyed most women re LTR. I think a more hedonistic, liberal, me first culture has. That's not limited to women.

I'm sure there are alot men quite happy with not feeling that they have to settle down get married and have kids and support their families at age 25, like men were expected to back in the day. I'm pretty sure there are men who enjoy the more liberated dating scene as I can see from posts here of guys fully enjoying it.

Things have changed and I can see why some people don't choose to invest emotionally in another person when there's an assumption that they will be screwed over by that person.

But I do know a lot of happy couples so I know it's possible to have a fulfilling LTR with someone, just have to dig more for it, if one wants that. If not, then there is no shortage of easy women to have fun with.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
99% of women are boring and unpleasant

it's not true that all or even most women are slvts, however many are slvts relative to people who think they're innocent princcesses

all women are slvts if you think that a woman is supposed to wait 6 months into the relationship to have sex or that having sex with more than 1 guy per year makes you a slvt lol. unfortunately many betas and white knights and cucks do think like this, thus why PUAs and the red pill has to break that illusion by saying that almost every girl is doing things you'd consider slvtty so you need to be more pragmatic with your definition

all men must know what they're facing and make the best out of the situation.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey we've got to be fair on this one guys. If she's not putting out by the 4th date I kick to the curb. And that's a new maximum it used to be 3. So expecting them to be born again virgins is a bit over the top. Let's face it a woman is a hole wanting to be filled with time attention d1ck and money

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you suppose they’re seeing the irony yet that the only guys in this thread that are getting attention from the chicks are the ones who are NOT foaming at the mouth insisting that women are knob-gobbling delusional idiots who should be treated like dirt? Or are we not pointing that out yet? lol
the people who win the lottery don't think it's a bad investment

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because he does what that makes you want him?
be attractive and women will like you. each woman is attracted to different things, I can think of exactly one woman who likes fat/chubby guys. pick common traits that women usually like

don't believe retarded nonsense about treating women with respect or having a good heart. you could be the devil if you were good looking and charming and still get b!tches. (you may or may not be good looking but I can tell you are not charming, work on that)