Field report - bar crawling

NoLimitDJ

Banned
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja, what are you doing alone in NYC tonight on sosuave. Come on over to guru's palace, and I'll show you the best harems on the UES
UES is old hat to me son.

I've tattooed your alleged brain with my NN stamp. Reminds me of my graff days.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UES to the Bronx is quite the leap. Come on back, we'll introduce you as my "special" friend.

TheProspect

Reaction score
I don't want to see the kid get banned. He's got potential. Funny thing is you take a guy like this and let him broker on Wall Street, he will become a millionaire. But if you put him on the street, he becomes a criminal.
I respect where you're coming from. I don't disagree with you necessarily. But is what you're saying in the best interest of him, or the best interest for society? There would be a lot of free men released into society if we made decisions based on the potential we think people have.

If you, or anyone or anything, can reform such behaviour, I'm all for it. I would rather see him changed and become a better human being. The same way (to make it personal) I would like to see my 30-year old brother change his life around, because he has the potential to do so because he has the same blood as me and we went through the same challenges in life (jail, addiction, being violent), although I'm 6 years younger. I conquered my demons and persevered, and my brother is the same person he was when he was 18. There is a point where you have to draw the line and make a decision based on what's best for the collective, and not the individual and said individual's (positive) potential. If people collectively drew that line with my brother when he was 18, or arguments sake lets say 21 when he is more of an adult and had a chance to "grown up", there would be at least 9 years of harm to society prevented. Harm which includes dozens of unjustified beatings, many who were hospitalized and one who was put in a coma. Harm that includes every form of abuse to his baby mama and other women. Who knows what he is doing now. No one in the family now has contact with him anymore, and before they cut him off, they let his behaviour slide because he "wanted to change" and he's "trying to be good".

The difference here is this guy clearly doesn't want to change, and therefore I personally believe no special exceptions should be made because of the potential you think he carries. There is positive potential and there is negative potential, and evidently we are seeing which potential is outweighing the other.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I respect where you're coming from. I don't disagree with you necessarily. But is what you're saying in the best interest of him, or the best interest for society? There would be a lot of free men released into society if we made decisions based on the potential we think people have.

If you, or anyone or anything, can reform such behaviour, I'm all for it. I would rather see him changed and become a better human being. The same way (to make it personal) I would like to see my 30-year old brother change his life around, because he has the potential to do so because he has the same blood as me and we went through the same challenges in life (jail, addiction, being violent), although I'm 6 years younger. I conquered my demons and persevered, and my brother is the same person he was when he was 18. There is a point where you have to draw the line and make a decision based on what's best for the collective, and not the individual and said individual's (positive) potential. If people collectively drew that line with my brother when he was 18, or arguments sake lets say 21 when he is more of an adult and had a chance to "grown up", there would be at least 9 years of harm to society prevented. Harm which includes dozens of unjustified beatings, many who were hospitalized and one who was put in a coma. Harm that includes every form of abuse to his baby mama and other women. Who knows what he is doing now. No one in the family now has contact with him anymore, and before they cut him off, they let his behaviour slide because he "wanted to change" and he's "trying to be good".

The difference here is this guy clearly doesn't want to change, and therefore I personally believe no special exceptions should be made because of the potential you think he carries. There is positive potential and there is negative potential, and evidently we are seeing which potential is outweighing the other.
I don't give up on people because I don't see the physical plane as the true reality, but rather training grounds for the wounded soldiers to evolve. And we're all wounded, and thus here.

NoLimitDJ

Banned
Reaction score
I don't give up on people because I don't see the physical plane as the true reality, but rather training grounds for the wounded soldiers to evolve. And we're all wounded, and thus here.
Speak for yourself stoolie.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speak for yourself stoolie.
You're sicker than OP, but you know this already. You have more names banned than asses he grabbed.

Strictly entertainment or SoSuave addiction?

NoLimitDJ

Banned
Reaction score
You're sicker than OP, but you know this already. You have more names banned than asses he grabbed.

Strictly entertainment or SoSuave addiction?
More than you've had your azz grabbed in the joint.

SS amuses me.

Tip: bring your dates to Crave fishbar on 81st street. Dollar oysters.

You been to San Gennaro this year? Ferragosto Arthur Ave?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More than you've had your azz grabbed in the joint.

SS amuses me.

Tip: bring your dates to Crave fishbar on 81st street. Dollar oysters.

You been to San Gennaro this year? Ferragosto Arthur Ave?
I knew you were a Bronx boy.

Crave, never been there. But I will be there tomorrow night, 9pm with a 9, if you want to see Guru in person. You already know what I look like.

TheProspect

Reaction score
I would assume you wouldn't treat a girl who did you wrong, or did friends of yours wrong, the same way (not giving up on her and devoting your time to guide her to the light), because that would be a waste of time would it not. It would appear you're being selective in one regard or another, even if it is not related exclusively to gender or members of this forum. You appear to be selecting, and giving preference to, the wellbeing of one at the expense of the wellbeing of others. I understand your philosophy and perspective, and I know there's fluidity in your approach. So could you fill me in why the progress of one individual (beforeimgone) is more important than the potential side-effects that that progress, or lack of it, may cause to society (in this context, the forum).

NoLimitDJ

Banned
Reaction score
I knew you were a Bronx boy.

Crave, never been there. But I will be there tomorrow night, 9pm with a 9, if you want to see Guru in person. You already know what I look like.

A Mr potato head with a hair piece. Happy hour ends 7pm. Easy coast west coast oysters. West coast meh.

428 Amsterdam Avenue
New York, NY 10024

Park on 81st street

Born in Manhattan. Wrong again.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheProphet, the way you communicate with people will mirror how they will respond to you. If you shame or antagonize people, they will respond in like. Here is where fluidity matters.

I can connect with anyone, death row prisoner or CEO of a Fortune 500. The way I would communicate with each would be vastly different, but I will likely get into the minds of both and steer them to my will. Having stated this for OP to read, now he is gone for good, lol.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A Mr potato head with a hair piece. Happy hour ends 7pm. Easy coast west coast oysters. West coast meh.

428 Amsterdam Avenue
New York, NY 10024

Park on 81st street

Born in Manhattan. Wrong again.
It's ok, I don't chase dollar oysters. Come by tomorrow and I'll buy you a few dozen. I'll be there at 9 pm with a girl. If you want, I'll schedule a few girls (double-header) for you.

NoLimitDJ

Banned
Reaction score
It's ok, I don't chase dollar oysters. Come by tomorrow and I'll buy you a few dozen. I'll be there at 9 pm with a girl. If you want, I'll schedule a few girls (double-header) for you.
See that's your problem ponzi. You're too try hard. Instead of being a true jewish boy youd spend your last dollar to "impress" some broad you met online.

For shame

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See that's your problem ponzi. You're too try hard. Instead of being a true jewish boy youd spend your last dollar to "impress" some broad you met online.

For shame
Why impress? I'd take you, OP, TheProphet, and BeExcellent to dinner at the same time ... my treat. I'm a generous guy.

NoLimitDJ

Banned
Reaction score
Why impress? I'd take you, OP, TheProphet, and BeExcellent to dinner at the same time ... my treat. I'm a generous guy.
And I'd use you for every last cent. I'll learn you son.

Better hope a SS lawsuit will pay the bills in the future.