Field report - bar crawling

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you need money, be straight up and ask me. You don't need to machinate.

TheProspect

Reaction score
TheProphet, the way you communicate with people will mirror how they will respond to you. If you shame or antagonize people, they will respond in like. Here is where fluidity matters.
I agree with you 100%.

I can connect with anyone, death row prisoner or CEO of a Fortune 500. The way I would communicate with each would be vastly different, but I will likely get into the minds of both and steer them to my will. Having stated this for OP to read, now he is gone for good, lol.
beforeimgone has been around here for nearly 4 years…

His behaviour has not improved, this is a fact.
He is not willing to change, this is a fact.

Given the facts,

What would you do if your daughter were a victim of his behaviour?
What would you do if you were a judge and had to punish such behaviour?
What would you if a girl’ behaviour didn’t improve and she was unwilling to change?
What would you do if you owned this site and saw posts like his?
What would you do if you were a moderator acting on behalf of the owner?
-
All hypotheticals of course... No need to really push the discussion further Guru, I get where you are coming from and I think you get where I'm coming from. I value your insight and I realize a lot of what you say I live by in my own life, which is why I find congruence when I read your content. Anyways, I'll let you get back to your flirtation with NN before the mods come in and whip out a can of temporary bans.

By the way my handle is PROSPECT not PROPHET, I'm flattered though.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll be there tomorrow at 9pm. Let's see if you have gonads, not internet "muscle."

NoLimitDJ

Banned
Reaction score
I'll be there tomorrow at 9pm. Let's see if you have gonads, not internet "muscle."
Don't "ghost" on me kid. I'll be looking for the made in China lead hair piece to waltz in.

It's not gonads. It's a sack.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't "ghost" on me kid. I'll be looking for the made in China lead hair piece to waltz in.

It's not gonads. It's a sack.
Bring your hairpiece, that's fine. Just look for the hottest girl in the spot and the GQ-looking guy out of Goodfellas. Free oysters, you can't pass that up, it's better than spending a dollar per.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheProspect, OP is going to do what he going to do whether on SoSuave or banned. And there will be "victims" out there regardless. Always best to help others transcend. Even if they don't immediately, sometimes "seeds" take time to grow.

NoLimitDJ

Banned
Reaction score
Bring your hairpiece, that's fine. Just look for the hottest girl in the spot and the GQ-looking guy out of Goodfellas. Free oysters, you can't pass that up, it's better than spending a dollar per.
Nice try ponzi. Though that made in China lead hair piece is permeating your pea brain since you advertise hair plugs. You seem non self-aware.

Not free oysters lil guy. 3.00 oysters a piece for a buck. Try to keep up.

Odd a nice jewish boy would compare himself to Italians in a movie. Insecurity is leaking through your yarmulke son.

In case I happen to "miss" you do us a favor and post a pic of you inside the joint. You know. So you can prove you showed.

I'm already going.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice try ponzi. Though that made in China lead hair piece is permeating your pea brain since you advertise hair plugs. You seem non self-aware.

Not free oysters lil guy. 3.00 oysters a piece for a buck. Try to keep up.

Odd a nice jewish boy would compare himself to Italians in a movie. Insecurity is leaking through your yarmulke son.

In case I happen to "miss" you do us a favor and post a pic of you inside the joint. You know. So you can prove you showed.

I'm already going.
Not $3. Free oysters for you little man. My treat. Try to keep up with the Joneses. I know Arthur Ave is bit different than the city, but I promise I won't make you feel like outcast by mentioning your SoSuave escapades, pof trolling, or hairpiece. Your secrets are safe with me ;)

NoLimitDJ

Banned
Reaction score
Not $3. Free oysters for you little man. My treat. Try to keep up with the Joneses. I know Arthur Ave is bit different than the city, but I promise I won't make you feel like outcast by mentioning your SoSuave escapades, pof trolling, or hairpiece. Your secrets are safe with me ;)
I'll use you like a one nighter.

I'd lmao and readily admit I've used SS as my downtime entertainment. Pof? Sheet. Same deal. Dudes already know the deal. Problem is you take it serious. People know I don't. You've got a net rep to uphold. Whereas I don't. Snitch all your like I'll sit there laughing at it and you. You serve as my entertainment, lead hair piece and all.

Crave fishbar kid.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll use you like a one nighter.

I'd lmao and readily admit I've used SS as my downtime entertainment. Pof? Sheet. Same deal. Dudes already know the deal. Problem is you take it serious. People know I don't. You've got a net rep to uphold. Whereas I don't. Snitch all your like I'll sit there laughing at it and you. You serve as my entertainment, lead hair piece and all.

Crave fishbar kid.
Ok Spagettihead, I'll see you tomorrow

beforeimgone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheProspect, OP is going to do what he going to do whether on SoSuave or banned. And there will be "victims" out there regardless. Always best to help others transcend. Even if they don't immediately, sometimes "seeds" take time to grow.
You can't save them from me. No one can

I agree with you 100%.

beforeimgone has been around here for nearly 4 years…

His behaviour has not improved, this is a fact.
He is not willing to change, this is a fact.

Given the facts,

What would you do if your daughter were a victim of his behaviour?
Nothing he can do. If I want her ill have her

Let this field report die. Continue this pointless convo on my newest field report.

Going to the mall tomorrow. I'll post another field report.

You're welcome

Last edited:

NoLimitDJ

Banned
Reaction score
Tonight ponzi. 9pm. Crave Upper West side. I'm already going to be there. No excuses. And don't come wearing a rabbi disguise either Horshack.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Appreciate the generous invite @guru1000 but will have to rain check. Headed to AZ for the majority of October.

I have 3 step brothers in the city and get out there from time to time. I dig Cafe Lalo off 83rd & Amherst. One of my brothers is a short walk from there near the park. The others are UES and BH.

Hope y'all have a ridiculously great time. You get to PHX, ping me. I'll buy.

Cheers

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, people need to get a grip. It's not "sexual assault". I had a woman grab my arse recent.

It's "sexual assault" if

a: the person really loathes the approach
b: the person is the type to call the police over any little thing

If he wants to run aggressive club game, and risk getting a punch in the face, or risk some sort of trouble, then it's his life.

Same way that people used to tell me on here that I'd get the police called on me for speaking to women in the street (which I've still never had any sort of big trouble from). We all have different thresholds, and manage our risk.

It's pearl-clutching, imo.
Sexual assault is any type of sexual contact or behavior that occurs without the explicit consent of the recipient. Falling under the definition of sexual assault are sexual activities as forced sexual intercourse, forcible sodomy, child molestation, incest, fondling, and attempted rape.
Please dude.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@TheProspect, remember we talked about those dots connecting. No random events. There's a specific reason we conversed about this topic as it relates to what you shared. Think about it.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then I was sexually assaulted recent.

What do you reckon I should do about it? I feel so violated.

Boo hoo.
Personally, I love being fondled by random, hot chics myself. I'll welcome that any day of the week. The difference being consent.