Field report - bar crawling

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you practicing for your next slut walk, or something?

You are either virtue signalling... or you really do believe that is best practice. Either way it's lame, and you are doing it in the wrong place.

Like that other thread you made, you need to hush the gums and learn, instead of trying to tell me stuff that I had outgrown by the age of 19.
The dude claims that he grabs random chics that he does not know by the pvssy. Are you really serious dude?

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He was kissing her. They were drunk in a club.

Give the feminist outrage nonsense a rest. It'll do you no favours.
Son, I in no way subscribe to the rationale that women are superior to men. You aren't helping the kid one bit by advocating this bs.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He was kissing her. They were drunk in a club.

Give the feminist outrage nonsense a rest. It'll do you no favours.
Son, I in no way subscribe to the rationale that women are superior to men. You aren't helping the kid one bit by advocating this bs.
@Macaframalama
I'm missing something.... Where in the he11 is @deesade even remotely implying that women are superior to men?

Or are you another one if these idiot posters who like to take people's words and twist them around in an effort to cause drama?

Or are you just handicapped?

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
macalahllda's 2 teachings so far:

#1. Stop spinning plates. Emotionally connect to women. (neither has, nor gives any idea on emotional connection, runs away from an any worthwhile discussion)

#2. Don't escalate without explicit consent. (again, nothing practical. Again contrary to anything in set, by anyone that ever even had one girlfriend. More white-knight bleatings).

Safe to say you aren't helping anyone anytime soon, bubula.

Saying your little catchphrases like "platespinners are jerks", or "no means no" might get you a golfclap at the slutwalk, but it should get your arsed banned from here. Not op.
Lol. When did I say any of this? I just stated that by legal definition it is sexual assault, so who is wrong about that? Not to mention that it's focking retarted. Since you brought up femenism, who is the one acting like a femenist calling for the ban of my speech? You are also acting quite feminine getting your panties in a twist over the opinions of another man.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Macaframalama
I'm missing something.... Where in the he11 is @deesade even remotely implying that women are superior to men?

Or are you another one if these idiot posters who like to take people's words and twist them around in an effort to cause drama?

Todays feminists imply it.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And l
@Macaframalama

And like I told him, I just stated it for what it is. Is it not?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Todays feminists imply it.
Such a load of crap.

It's a straight charachter flaw to take someone's words and twist them to serve your own attention seeking needs.

I think they call it narcissism.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And l

And like I told him, I just stated it for what it is. Is it not?
No, you pulled that sh1t out of your a$$
Nowhere does he remotely (ever) imply that.

But it's good of you to create a second account in order to try to take him on.

Let me tell you how that is going...#fail

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Such a load of crap.

It's a straight charachter flaw to take someone's words and twist them to serve your own attention seeking needs.

I think they call it narcissism.
As much of a character flaw to realize something for what it is? Why do think op is getting slapped, pushed, etc so much? Because, it isn't consented.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, you pulled that sh1t out of your a$$
Nowhere does he remotely (ever) imply that.

But it's good of you to create a second account in order to try to take him on.

Let me tell you how that is going...#fail
What are you talking about? This is my first account here ever. Lay off the sauce homegirl.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a troll that should be banned.

Making up that I said "women were superior to men", or that he said it.

Making up that the OP grabbed someone's genitals cold.

Creating threads for a wind up.

Trying to push feminism on people.

Doesn't want to learn anything. Clearly has fvcking zero field experience, but wants to tell everyone the sort of advice that they could just get from their grandmother, or gender studies teacher.

Rare to see such stupidity, uselessness, and arrogance in one person. And it'll only get worse.

I'll just stick him on ignore. But he'll be banned soon. Mod's should keep an eye on him.
LMAO! What a joke.