Field report - bar crawling

beforeimgone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forgot about updates. Very drunk.

Hit on about ten chicks. About 3/4 numbers gotten. Got two make outs. Got slapped once. Made out with her afterwards. Pulled her by the wrist to my spot. She made sure I had her number.

Met a few cool guys. They followed me around the club. Hitting the scene with them tomorrow. I'm awesome

Called my taxi. Waiting. Drunk but coherent.

Plate hitting me up. Maybe she'll come pick me up

beforeimgone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The wife that you mention is this thread:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/looking-for-different-perspectives.230966/

You say "I'm a married man and head of my household."

You were writing that thread, if I remember correctly, on how to control your wife so that she's at your beck
and call or something like that......

Didn't work out?
Lol that research tho.

At that point in my life i was experimenting with trying to extend the honeymoon phase. The best way to do so would be to use the sunken cost theory. So I allowed two ltrs to move in with me. Once they moved in, I called them 'wife.' It wasn't a legal marriage.

One of those 'wives' has left my orbit, but the other refuses to. Neither of them live with me

Last edited:

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you just go around grabbing asses all night and getting slapped? Hahaha. Not insulting you I was just imagining it all in my head while reading your updates and it was funny.

The overall theme seems to be you're too aggressive.

Most people start with light kino but you just go straight for the ass I guess :rofl:

beforeimgone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you just go around grabbing asses all night and getting slapped? Hahaha. Not insulting you I was just imagining it all in my head while reading your updates and it was funny.

The overall theme seems to be you're too aggressive.

Most people start with light kino but you just go straight for the ass I guess :rofl:
Who says I get slapped?

Light kino is for the timid. Bold for the gold baby

TheProspect

Reaction score
Grabbed one. Friend pulled her away strongly lol
Grabbed one. Husband excuse. So? Tried to fvck.
Tried to slam late every chick I liked... Got a kiss she ran away when I touched her pvssy
Tried to grab one. "I got a dude" she wouldn't let me touch. Ejected
Grabbed an ass.

I would say you'd have more perspective on the nature of your behaviour if you ever ended up having a daughter, but I'm afraid you'd probably just assault her too.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say you'd have more perspective on the nature of your behaviour if you ever ended up having a daughter, but I'm afraid you'd probably just assault her too.
Men like this are creepers, socially daft, potentially dangerous and act like brutes because they don't have other tools in the tool box.

As has been alluded to on some of his other threads some of his behavior (forcible sex, grabbing women without consent, etc.) is legally actionable.

He lied about being married (calling someone wife doesn't make you married), and his main girl got some self respect & left.

I'm pointing this out because to follow this guy's advice is going to land somebody in jail with an assault charge. That will screw your life right up folks. If it lands him in jail that's his problem. So understand how potentially dangerous this behavior is to you gentlemen.

Disrespectful thugs are disrespectful thugs and nothing to aspire too.

Calling it like I see it folks. Dudes like this would get booted out of our club and blackballed permanently in nothing flat by the MMA bouncers & handed over to the state troopers who worked for us off duty...although to be honest guys like this rarely had enough class to gain admission in the first place. If that didn't help them gain a little respect I assume the boyfriends in the pen would get their point across soon enough.

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who says I get slapped?

Light kino is for the timid. Bold for the gold baby
Lol YOU did! Ya drunkie.

If I were you I'd read through all these updates you posted.

You'd think you'd learn by now that walking up to a girl and grabbing her ass is going to make them repulsed by you.

And like @BeExcellent said, you're going to get sexual assault charges at some point with this behavior.

I'm honestly surprised nobody kicked your ass in there.

Last edited:

TheProspect

Reaction score
Men like this are creepers, socially daft, potentially dangerous and act like brutes because they don't have other tools in the tool box.

As has been alluded to on some of his other threads some of his behavior (forcible sex, grabbing women without consent, etc.) is legally actionable.

He lied about being married (calling someone wife doesn't make you married), and his main girl got some self respect & left.

I'm pointing this out because to follow this guy's advice is going to land somebody in jail with an assault charge. That will screw your life right up folks. If it lands him in jail that's his problem. So understand how potentially dangerous this behavior is to you gentlemen.

Disrespectful thugs are disrespectful thugs and nothing to aspire too.

Calling it like I see it folks. Dudes like this would get booted out of our club and blackballed permanently in nothing flat by the MMA bouncers & handed over to the state troopers who worked for us off duty...although to be honest guys like this rarely had enough class to gain admission in the first place. If that didn't help them gain a little respect I assume the boyfriends in the pen would get their point across soon enough.
Agree 110%. After a few months of evaluating his content, I believe he promotes more harm than good. Harm that includes negative publicity to this site, toxic advice to the members of this forum, and harm to vulnerable girls who are intoxicated and/or who are afraid to stand up for themselves. To be fair, not all his content warrants extreme criticism, and some members may even find a few of his perspectives insightful and contributory (surprisingly). But when he admits to blatant sexual assault as a "strategy" to get laid, a line has to be drawn somewhere.

@Desdinova
@El Payaso
@logicallefty
@Atom Smasher
@Skyline
@nismo-4

What do you guys think?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look beforeimgone, you have lots of potential. You have balls. This is great. You remind me of me when I was young. You just need to apply some fluidity in your approach, and tailor to the minds of the audience.

Clubbing them over the head and dragging them to the bathroom is no win. Getting in their minds and creating their genuine desire to want to bang your brains out is the win. Let's see you mix up your bold approaching with some Don Juan language and smooth rhetoric.

beforeimgone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men like this are creepers, socially daft, potentially dangerous
Very dangerous baby. Hmu sometime

Lol YOU did! Ya drunkie.

If I were you I'd read through all these updates you posted.

You'd think you'd learn by now that walking up to a girl and grabbing her ass is going to make them repulsed by you.

And like @BeExcellent said, you're going to get sexual assault charges at some point with this behavior.

I'm honestly surprised nobody kicked your ass in there.
No one has kicked my ass because I'm awesome

Agree 110%. After a few months of evaluating his content, I believe he promotes more harm than good.
I'm a badddd boy. I take what I want

Look beforeimgone, you have lots of potential. You have balls. This is great. You remind me of me when I was young. You just need to apply some fluidity in your approach, and tailor to the minds of the audience.

Clubbing them over the head and dragging them to the bathroom is no win. Getting in their minds and creating their genuine desire to want to bang your brains out is the win. Let's see you mix up your bold approaching with some Don Juan language and smooth rhetoric.
Tldr

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@guru1000

At least you tried ;)

Some machines just come out of the factory broken.
I don't want to see the kid get banned. He's got potential. Funny thing is you take a guy like this and let him broker on Wall Street, he will become a millionaire. But if you put him on the street, he becomes a criminal.