Why beta males cling to Disney fairy tale LTR's

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And this leads to disenchantment, where you lose the ability to be enchanted by a woman [this would be the only reason to enter an LTR - for a more abundant life, should you feel the need, as opposed to a desire for security].

I doubt the lure of relationships stripped down to sex can last for long. Perhaps the final disenchantment?

So for me, it will be one of monk mode, or one of full enchantment. The rare case of the excluded middle relevant to real life, where I shall not be tempted by floosies. Back to my books and poetry.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Carpathian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We are brain washed by the media into believing that, we, too, can share and do the things that the top 0.001% of men can do like pro sports stars and movie stars.
You CAN have a happy and fulfilling life but don't buy int that sh1t. Do what YOU need to do for YOUR life and ignore that disneyland sh1t.
I echo what someone said earlier in the thread about the fantasy that being married equals daily love, sex and BJ's. You've never been married if you think that. The sex tap gets turned of very quickly when she realises she has you by the balls. Happened to me and nearly every one of my buddies. Glad I am out of that and can date my GF and keep it like that.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The sex tap gets turned of very quickly when she realises she has you by the balls. Happened to me and nearly every one of my buddies.
For curiosity's sake what about the buddies it didn't happen to?

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Well, here's the thing I'm not saying that 100% of black women only prefer thugs. What I'm saying is that there's an epidemic (at least amongst black women which I have a lot of experience with) where the decent women are hooking up and remaining loyal to men who are nowhere near ABOVE THEM in anyway....which is why I don't agree with any concept of hypergamy still being alive today.

Black women aren't the only ones doing this, white women are doing it too, but not to the extent that black women are doing it. The black community from a majority standpoint is a flat out matriarchy. The Poon King/Manosphere ALL OUT "be alpha" shyt will NOT work on the majority of black women because most of them have low self-esteem.

Some of the plates I'm spinning now are dark skinned black women for example and they routinely talk to me about their "issues" in relation to colorism. They feel as though being a dark skinned black woman makes them "less pretty" than lighter skinned black women.

But the thugs related situation I do believe comes back to the matriarchal situation of the black community, where black women deliberately pick men BELOW THEM to maintain some sort of control and power, which would completely and utterly violate any traditional definitions of hypergamy.

If hypergamy exists, it must be in the upper middle class and higher social classes of the US. It's not in the inner cities, it's not in the working class, and it's not in the solid "middle" of the middle class.
Hypergamy is true as long as a woman has the options to engage in it.

You won't see a 70-year-old woman engaging in hypergamy because she doesn't have the ability to "level up" like a younger woman. The same is true for the TRASH you date.

I have also discussed several situations where "being alpha" might not work.. such as when dealing with ugly women, fat women and women over 30 who are looking for security over attraction. Does this mean such women are not attracted to alphas? NO. It means alphas are not attracted to them AND they don't have the confidence to deal with one if he was.

Stop acting like the TRASH you date is an important segment of the female population. I can get on here and say the same thing about obese women, but why would I bother with obese women in the first place unless I was a low level beta with no better options?

You're welcome.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
We are brain washed by the media into believing that, we, too, can share and do the things that the top 0.001% of men can do like pro sports stars and movie stars.
You CAN have a happy and fulfilling life but don't buy int that sh1t. Do what YOU need to do for YOUR life and ignore that disneyland sh1t.
I echo what someone said earlier in the thread about the fantasy that being married equals daily love, sex and BJ's. You've never been married if you think that. The sex tap gets turned of very quickly when she realises she has you by the balls. Happened to me and nearly every one of my buddies. Glad I am out of that and can date my GF and keep it like that.

Women lose all incentive to "please a man" once he marries her because that man has stupidly given up all his sexual alternatives along with his freedom.
The law supports her 100%. If he cheats, demands sex or refuses to support her.. society attacks him. If she does the same.. society supports her. A man would have to be a complete idiot to look at this situation and believe its good for him.

It goes back to men letting family, social pressure and FEAR rule their lives.

Why should women maintain their weight, have regular sex or be submissive to someone with no power over her? Not even the power to LEAVE. Once a woman has secured a man, she owns him...she has no obligation to please him anymore and gradually she won't. Stupid men think there is something they can do to "reverse" this situation.. like PUA games, buying flowers, kindness, etc. They fail to grasp the root cause of the woman's change in behavior.

Only the top men in society can get married and still have power.. like some world leaders, extremely wealthy CEO's and criminals like Mob bosses and drug lords. These men are at such a high level that there is little a woman can do to fight them.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, dude you are coming off like you are Poon King's bytch or something, is he fvcking you? I mean he does keep referring to the word "fag.got" a lot. I've never seen a grown a.ss man get this PISSED OFF that another grown a.ss man disagreed with another grown a.ss man.
And now with blatant insults because you have nothing to back up what you are saying or to disprove me. Saying how someone is does not mean that you are pissed off at them. It just means this is how you are, just so you know. If that bothers you, fix it. If not, more power to you.
And why are you talking about others being so pissed off at each other when you clearly are boiling over this? You are trying os so hard to provide enohasis to what you say with capotal letters, using swears, and trying to dissect every bit of info you can to prove the other person wrong. Quit it Tenacity, your own mother thinks of you as worthless for a reason (as you have said before...)
The vast majority of the content I put on here is giving other guys advice, get the fvck out of your feelings.
And you say this with strong emotions. Such hypocrisy. Again, I think it's projection. Sigmund Freud said that people often do this to protect their ego. Yours is already damaged though. lol
Lmaooo, now you know god damn well that's a lie. :rofl:
He says don't be beta. He never said he was alpha. You clearly cannot read (just like the rest of your kind).

I await your emotionally super-charged response. Entertain me my internet slave.

Last edited:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm interested to know how old some of you are.

Real talk here...I used to have the mindset of OP. I really did.

But as I've evolved in the dating world, I've come to realize that I don't want the shallow, meaningless, loveless lifestyle that comes with being this 'player' a lot of you try to emulate.
I turned 50 last May, married and divorced with 2 kids (Twin girls 12 yo), I have custody. Been single for 10 years since I returned from Afghanistan and learned my wife was pregnant with another dude's kid.

I am not saying everyone should be like me and just date around... I know plenty of guys that are in marriages that seem to make it work, but the truth is most are miserable. The reason they are miserable is that they have never learned the true nature of women. They have bought into the feminist narrative and believe there is no difference between men and women. The biggest problem as I see it is that men expect women to act like men. They expect them to be rational and loyal... they aren't.

As for myself, being 50 and dating around.... it's hard.... REALLY hard, I have to work out every day, watch everything I put in my mouth, and it takes a lot of effort being the best I can be. I never stop learning, and I am always looking to involve myself in new things. But the truth is that if you want a long and happy relationship, everyone has to do the same... you can not relax with the women in your life, it takes A LOT of effort, because they are emotional, not logical, and they are definitely NOT loyal. Just yesterday I had lunch with a women who runs an export business, very successful. Before she walked into her office building she grabbed me in the street and kissed me.... yes she is married, to a college professor, with two kids 4 and 2. This kind of thing happens to me all the freaking time. What is happening in that marriage is the husband is getting too complacent.

If you want a long term relationship, you have to be a DJ, because, in-spite of what they say, that is what women want. Then you just don't fool around with other women... which is going to be hard, because if you embrace reality, and these principles, you will have options. Your lady is going to try and change you into something other women don't, she will try and give you that 'Dad' bod, and break your will... so she can have you all to herself. But all that she will do is sow the seeds of her own discontent, because as soon as you become something that is not attractive to other women.... she will not be attracted to you either.... so begins the decent into hell....

Be a DJ, but just don't fool around on a women you are in a relationship with... the truth and principles are the same, but you have to exercise self control, if you want a LTR.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not saying everyone should be like me and just date around... I know plenty of guys that are in marriages that seem to make it work, but the truth is most are miserable. The reason they are miserable is that they have never learned the true nature of women. They have bought into the feminist narrative and believe there is no difference between men and women. The biggest problem as I see it is that men expect women to act like men. They expect them to be rational and loyal... they aren't.
Can you give some detail on these cases? what are the guys like in each case? what are the women like? do you think there are true personality differences and some people may be more loyal etc. by baseline where others aren't or is it all just circumstance? always interesting to hear this stuff from experienced guys like you.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you give some detail on these cases? what are the guys like in each case? what are the women like? do you think there are true personality differences and some people may be more loyal etc. by baseline where others aren't or is it all just circumstance? always interesting to hear this stuff from experienced guys like you.
Actually some women are loyal. Its just not many.

Carpathian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For curiosity's sake what about the buddies it didn't happen to?
I hardly know anyone who it DIDN'T happen to. Many men live their life with apparent outward happiness but their wife has them by the balls. Are they going to tell you that in everyday banter and conversation in the locker room? No, of course not! They want you to think all is well in their world, that their relationship is something to be envious off, that they made the right choices and met the woman of their dreams. It is BS in many cases, they haven't had sex in months. As I said, it happened to me with my ex wife, she steadily turned the tap off until the sex life was almost none existent. Many of my buddies have confided in me likewise. No wonder a lot of married guys have affairs. I am not condoning that, I never did have one. But I can understand guys that do.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I turned 50 last May, married and divorced with 2 kids (Twin girls 12 yo), I have custody. Been single for 10 years since I returned from Afghanistan and learned my wife was pregnant with another dude's kid.

As for myself, being 50 and dating around.... it's hard.... REALLY hard, I have to work out every day, watch everything I put in my mouth, and it takes a lot of effort being the best I can be. I never stop learning, and I am always looking to involve myself in new things. But the truth is that if you want a long and happy relationship, everyone has to do the same... you can not relax with the women in your life, it takes A LOT of effort, because they are emotional, not logical, and they are definitely NOT loyal. Just yesterday I had lunch with a women who runs an export business, very successful. Before she walked into her office building she grabbed me in the street and kissed me.... yes she is married, to a college professor, with two kids 4 and 2. This kind of thing happens to me all the freaking time. What is happening in that marriage is the husband is getting too complacent.

If you want a long term relationship, you have to be a DJ, because, in-spite of what they say, that is what women want. Then you just don't fool around with other women... which is going to be hard, because if you embrace reality, and these principles, you will have options. Your lady is going to try and change you into something other women don't, she will try and give you that 'Dad' bod, and break your will... so she can have you all to herself. But all that she will do is sow the seeds of her own discontent, because as soon as you become something that is not attractive to other women.... she will not be attracted to you either.... so begins the decent into hell....

Be a DJ, but just don't fool around on a women you are in a relationship with... the truth and principles are the same, but you have to exercise self control, if you want a LTR.
Very well said sir. Every bit of it.
When I look at my unhappily married friends, one thing that I always find common is the guys were either not DJ enough to begin with or stopped being DJ’s at some point in their marriage/LTR. Its always the root of their unhappiness. And they never understand women like the top guys on this forum do.

My own marriage failed because I stopped being a DJ. I stopped leading. I quit caring. I quit working on it. I didn't understand much about women, but I've never been much of a push over. She was also the first girl I ever had sechs with. I did all those things that Ranger Mike says leads to guaranteed failure.

Several months back my 5yr LTR came to an end when I refused to marry her. This time it was different. I maintained frame like a master all the way thru it. I kept her on her toes the entire time. Not once did I relax and get lazy either. I expected a lot out of her and most of the time she was willing to comply. She knew I wasn’t afraid to kick her out, and I did at one point. It was the best thing I ever did. After that, she knew I meant business and gained a ton of respect for me when I showed her I wasn’t afraid to go without her hot little piece of azz.

Marriage/LTR’s are a lot like maintaining a classic car. Its going to require regular attention and maintenance if you want it to treat you right and look nice. If you don’t, I guarantee you will get left on the side of the road wondering what went wrong.

I’ve been married, I’ve had 2 LTR’s, and had a ton of girls in between all of that. I’m in the 40yo age group now and I am looking for an LTR. At this point in my life dating random girls and replacing them every few months doesn’t mean much to me like it did at one point. I’ve been there, got the trophy, mission accomplished.

Never let a woman think you are a man with little to no options, she will lose respect for you.

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because they have been socially conditioned for loyality... But it is NOT in a woman's nature to be loyal. Just like men have been socially conditioned to be nice guy good boys.
Honesty, Loyalty, and Respect are not traits commonly found in females. Those are traits that bond men together, but not women.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Hypergamy is true as long as a woman has the options to engage in it.
Here's a pattern that you seem to follow. You throw out a one dimensional, extreme, theory.....someone like me points out that he's experienced X, Y, and Z situation which clearly invalidates said theory.....then you reply with "exceptions to the theoretical rule" you established that were not bought up, stated, or discussed prior to someone like me pointing out the invalidations.

You won't see a 70-year-old woman engaging in hypergamy because she doesn't have the ability to "level up" like a younger woman. The same is true for the TRASH you date.

I have also discussed several situations where "being alpha" might not work.. such as when dealing with ugly women, fat women and women over 30 who are looking for security over attraction.
Okay so your theory is applicable to all women except:

- Ugly women
- Fat women
- Women over 30
- Trashy women

You just listed off 90% of women in the market.

Furthermore, you are referring to the women that I date as trash, there are SOME trash in there...every woman I'm dating isn't trash and yes.....if a woman has her financial house in order, is educated, and somewhat attractive I don't consider that trash. What's trashy about that?

I have seen women that I don't consider trash (again, she's financially well off, educated, cute, etc.) and she's loyal to the type of thug dude that I described. I believe this is based on the theory I put out there where some of these women are deliberately looking to DATE DOWN in order to maintain power, control, and dominance within a relationship.

Stop acting like the TRASH you date is an important segment of the female population
Based on your theory as I described above, 90% of the women in the market would not be practicing hypergamy, only 10% would be. Now, based on those numbers Poon King, how many women of that 10% PILE do you think are walking around out here....single, primed, and ready, for guys to snatch them up? The vast majority of said women you are describing are already off the market Poon King.

I await your emotionally super-charged response. Entertain me my internet slave.
Lol, dude I'm not wasting anymore time on your butt-hurt a.ss. Carry on.

MrWiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a pattern that you seem to follow. You throw out a one dimensional, extreme, theory.....someone like me points out that he's experienced X, Y, and Z situation which clearly invalidates said theory.....then you reply with "exceptions to the theoretical rule" you established that were not bought up, stated, or discussed prior to someone like me pointing out the invalidations.

Okay so your theory is applicable to all women except:

- Ugly women
- Fat women
- Women over 30
- Trashy women

You just listed off 90% of women in the market.
Wouldn't you only want to date the hot 10 percent anyway?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm interested to know how old some of you are.

Real talk here...I used to have the mindset of OP. I really did.

But as I've evolved in the dating world, I've come to realize that I don't want the shallow, meaningless, loveless lifestyle that comes with being this 'player' a lot of you try to emulate.

You're gonna turn 45 at some point. Then 50. And so on and so forth.

Then you'll wonder why you're single. No kids. You'll get sick one day and wonder why nobody is coming to the hospital to see you.

Then it'll hit you...

like a ton of bricks...

You went through life humping everything with a pretty face. Never bothered to build real connections with anyone. Pushed anyone away once they started to show they cared about you. Never shared your feelings with anyone, because websites like these teach you that opening up to a woman isn't manly enough. It's 'beta behavior.'

All the stuff expoused on this website has an expiration date.

It's not healthy to treat life, to treat human interaction, like a science experiment.
IT seems that this post is founded on the need to be feel "secure." Secure is quoted as feeling secure is a self-contrived, socially-constructed machination, as IT truly is not security.

The older I get, the more my experiences demonstrate: The greatest internal growth catalyzes when you feel least secure--as devoid of "security," you are called to action and open to change. I strongly encourage you and others to adopt this principle.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
The older I get, the more my experiences demonstrate: The greatest internal growth catalyzes when you feel least secure--as devoid of "security," you are called to action and open to change. I strongly encourage you and others to adopt this principle.
Guru I disagree with this notion, as a person gets older they ought to become more "settled" in some sort of way to build foundations under them. Those foundations are indeed forms of real security.

When you are young and can afford to bounce back quickly from losses, you should take all of the risks you can take, go on life adventures, etc., because what doesn't "kill you will make you stronger" during this stage. But as you get older, you ought to have developed some sort of wisdom to know what works, what doesn't work, and to begin to build/maintain secure foundations.

It's why the investing world recommends 90% equities when you are younger, then to start going into majority bonds as you get older......it's because of this very notion of "security".