Why beta males cling to Disney fairy tale LTR's

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
Guru I disagree with this notion, as a person gets older they ought to become more "settled" in some sort of way to build foundations under them. Those foundations are indeed forms of real security.

When you are young and can afford to bounce back quickly from losses, you should take all of the risks you can take, go on life adventures, etc., because what doesn't "kill you will make you stronger" during this stage. But as you get older, you ought to have developed some sort of wisdom to know what works, what doesn't work, and to begin to build/maintain secure foundations.

It's why the investing world recommends 90% equities when you are younger, then to start going into majority bonds as you get older......it's because of this very notion of "security".
Taking imprudent risks is very different than taking on and embracing greater challenges to abandon the feeling of internal security as Guru stated.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Here's a pattern that you seem to follow. You throw out a one dimensional, extreme, theory.....someone like me points out that he's experienced X, Y, and Z situation which clearly invalidates said theory.....then you reply with "exceptions to the theoretical rule" you established that were not bought up, stated, or discussed prior to someone like me pointing out the invalidations.
I have discussed these "exceptions" long before any discussions with you.

Learn to read.

Okay so your theory is applicable to all women except:

- Ugly women
- Fat women
- Women over 30
- Trashy women

You just listed off 90% of women in the market.
Read better. I said women over 30 who are seeking security over attraction.

Read!!

Furthermore, you are referring to the women that I date as trash, there are SOME trash in there...every woman I'm dating isn't trash and yes.....if a woman has her financial house in order, is educated, and somewhat attractive I don't consider that trash. What's trashy about that?
More "woman logic".

Money and a good job doesn't raise a woman's value. Her attitude, personality, level of CLASS, youth and beauty are all that matter.

100% of the women you date are TRASH. 100% of them. Otherwise we wouldn't be having this conversation.

If a woman likes thugs, criminals and losers then her attitude is TRASHY and therefore she is trash. I don't care about her college degree or her BMW in the driveway. TRASH.

I have seen women that I don't consider trash (again, she's financially well off, educated, cute, etc.) and she's loyal to the type of thug dude that I described. I believe this is based on the theory I put out there where some of these women are deliberately looking to DATE DOWN in order to maintain power, control, and dominance within a relationship.

You have no way of knowing if these women are "loyal" or not. Are you with them 24/7 or do you just go off what they tell you?

Based on your theory as I described above, 90% of the women in the market would not be practicing hypergamy, only 10% would be. Now, based on those numbers Poon King, how many women of that 10% PILE do you think are walking around out here....single, primed, and ready, for guys to snatch them up? The vast majority of said women you are describing are already off the market Poon King.

Lol, dude I'm not wasting anymore time on your butt-hurt a.ss. Carry on.
This 90% number is a complete fabrication created by you. Trashy black women and fat pigs are not 90% of the market.

100% of women are WILLING to practice hypergamy and they will if given the opportunity. That is all that matters.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
My own marriage failed because I stopped being a DJ. I stopped leading. I quit caring. I quit working on it. I didn't understand much about women, but I've never been much of a push over. She was also the first girl I ever had sechs with. I did all those things that Ranger Mike says leads to guaranteed failure.
Your marriage didn't fail because you "stopped working on it". Your marriage failed because marriage is f*cking stupid.

You still believe in this false illusion that you have any control over the outcome of a relationship with a woman. All you can do is f*ck her good as often as possible. The rest is up to her. You have no control over how long she sticks around. STOP blaming yourself. Its not your fault. What it comes down to is if you are her best possible option. Nothing more and nothing less.

Men always think.. "Hmm.. if I did this different or that different she would of stuck by me". NOPE. Probably not. Try to understand women better. They do what they do because of themselves NOT because of you.

Another question I have for men who believe they need to "work hard" to keep a marriage together is: What makes marriage even worth all this work in the first place? Serious question.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Money and a good job doesn't raise a woman's value. Her attitude, personality, level of CLASS, youth and beauty are all that matter.

100% of the women you date are TRASH. 100% of them. Otherwise we wouldn't be having this conversation.

If a woman likes thugs, criminals and losers then her attitude is TRASHY and therefore she is trash. I don't care about her college degree or her BMW in the driveway. TRASH.
I'm not the only black man across America that continues to report the same....exact....shyt when it comes to black women.

You can go out Youtube, Facebook, Social Media, you can look in the Media, on TV shows, you can attend focus groups, etc......black men are reporting the same, exact, shyt from across the country in relation to black women and their WORSHIPPING of loser thugs like I am.

Does this mean that all black women are trash? I'm not agreeing or disagreeing at this point, I'm asking for your perspective.

If you ask why I do continue to pursue black women well it's because I'm black and prefer black women. They are more attractive to me than other races of women are.

This 90% number is a complete fabrication created by you.
Trashy black women and fat pigs are not 90% of the market..
My experience has been different. I meet women from churches, college, the gym, social events, I use online platforms, and the whole nine yards. It's very RARE for me to even find a black woman that's 28, with good finances, good education, and no kids. Very RARE.

Also when I'm dating single black mothers, 7 out of 10 of them will have a baby daddy who fits the thug, loser, deadbeat category.

Again, these aren't only my experiences, black men across America are experiencing the same, exact, shyt.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not the only black man across America that continues to report the same....exact....shyt when it comes to black women.

You can go out Youtube, Facebook, Social Media, you can look in the Media, on TV shows, you can attend focus groups, etc......black men are reporting the same, exact, shyt from across the country in relation to black women and their WORSHIPPING of loser thugs like I am.

Does this mean that all black women are trash? I'm not agreeing or disagreeing at this point, I'm asking for your perspective.

If you ask why I do continue to pursue black women well it's because I'm black and prefer black women. They are more attractive to me than other races of women are.
I've dated black women (middle and upper class) and they are nothing like the trash you describe.

Stop hanging out with hoodrats and you might solve 99% of your problems.

I find it hard to believe you don't find non-black women attractive. I think you only go after black women because you don't think you and pull anything else.

Tell me what exactly makes black women more attractive to you than other types of women. Be specific.

My experience has been different. I meet women from churches, college, the gym, social events, I use online platforms, and the whole nine yards. It's very RARE for me to even find a black woman that's 28, with good finances, good education, and no kids. Very RARE.

Also when I'm dating single black mothers, 7 out of 10 of them will have a baby daddy who fits the thug, loser, deadbeat category.

Again, these aren't only my experiences, black men across America are experiencing the same, exact, shyt.
Get out of the f*cking ghetto.

Problem solved.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I've dated black women (middle and upper class) and they are nothing like the trash you describe.

Stop hanging out with hoodrats and you might solve 99% of your problems.

I find it hard to believe you don't find non-black women attractive. I think you only go after black women because you don't think you and pull anything else.

Tell me what exactly makes black women more attractive to you than other types of women. Be specific.

Get out of the f*cking ghetto.

Problem solved.
I'm not meeting women in the ghetto. I stay in a suburb area where there's like 90% upper middle class and higher white people. Over here in Metro Detroit there's a number of cities in the "suburb" area and that's where I'm meeting majority of women. I'm talking places like Novi, Livonia, Rochester Hills, etc.

I'm more attracted to big a.sses, big titties, and a cute face. Usually black women have those features for the most part. I also like brown/black skin as well. Here's an example of a black chick (who is actually mixed technically) that I believe is like the MOST attractive black woman on the planet. This will give you an example of my "taste": https://www.instagram.com/therealhoopz/?hl=en

I've dated some good looking white women, I would post some pics if I still had them to show you. There was just something "missing" with them, I don't know. Plus, when they took their makeup off and would wake up in the morning....those bytches looked horrible.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Seriously, I think people forget what marriage is supposed to be. A sacred oath before God and men. If you weren't intentionally violating the oath, what gives her the right to intentionally violate it?

Either you measure your marriage by this oath, or there's no reason to get married.
Marriage was originally created to exchange power between families. It has nothing to do with "God" whatsoever and never has.

Only after it no longer served the purpose of exchanging power and alliances between families did it become a religious thing. That's just marketing. For a long time married men were not expected to be monogamous at all.

And I'm just talking about the west. This works differently in other countries. But one common thing everywhere is that marriage is a tool the powerful use to either increase their power, control the weak, control society, control resources or control money through taxes.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
He is an attention wh0re. How do you deal with an attention wh0re? You ignore them.

Stop wasting your value on a retard.

@Tenacity Stop being a hater. Go and do whatever you will do.
I thought I was on your Ignore List, so why do you care what "Tenacity's retarded a.ss" is doing lol?

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
He is an attention wh0re. How do you deal with an attention wh0re? You ignore them.

Stop wasting your value on a retard.

@Tenacity Stop being a hater. Go and do whatever you will do.
My goal with every post is to educate men.

Even if Tenacity is hopeless, other men like him might have the common sense to learn something here.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
I'm more attracted to big a.sses, big titties, and a cute face. Usually black women have those features for the most part. I also like brown/black skin as well. Here's an example of a black chick (who is actually mixed technically) that I believe is like the MOST attractive black woman on the planet. This will give you an example of my "taste": https://www.instagram.com/therealhoopz/?hl=en
None of those features are unique or exclusive to black women.

Regarding the link.. that woman is barely black. She could easily be Latino.

Not really buying it. I think you just don't think you can pull other types of women easily. You go for the easy kill and the easy kill is TRASH.

I've dated some good looking white women, I would post some pics if I still had them to show you. There was just something "missing" with them, I don't know. Plus, when they took their makeup off and would wake up in the morning....those bytches looked horrible.
What was missing is they were not trashy enough.

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your marriage didn't fail because you "stopped working on it". Your marriage failed because marriage is f*cking stupid.

You still believe in this false illusion that you have any control over the outcome of a relationship with a woman. All you can do is f*ck her good as often as possible. The rest is up to her. You have no control over how long she sticks around. STOP blaming yourself. Its not your fault. What it comes down to is if you are her best possible option. Nothing more and nothing less.

Men always think.. "Hmm.. if I did this different or that different she would of stuck by me". NOPE. Probably not. Try to understand women better. They do what they do because of themselves NOT because of you.

Another question I have for men who believe they need to "work hard" to keep a marriage together is: What makes marriage even worth all this work in the first place? Serious question.
Poon King- I'm not blaming myself for the failure, she was just as guilty as I was. But I will own up to what I did wrong. It applies to any type of relationship, short term or long term. To be brutally honest, I ignored her the last year. I was burried in a hobby of mine that takes up a ton of time and traveling plus worked 50hrs/wk. That hobby was more important than my marriage. That hobby was pretty much like an ultra seductive mistress x 3. It effects every relationship I enter into.

What makes marriages work:
-Mutual Respect
-Similar Interests/Hobbies
-Sechs
-Adequate Money
-Understanding
-Willingness to Give/Take
-Sechsual Attraction
-Similar Value/Moral/Beliefs
-Similar Personalities
-Do stuff together
-Equivalent SMV

If fuhking her good and leaving the rest up to her was the sole key to a lasting relationship , I wouldn't ever have problems! We had regular sechs for almost 15yrs.

@Poon King & @deesade- Have you guys ever been married? If so why did it fail?

I'm highly independent, rational, the least needy dude you have ever seen. I've got a little John Wayne in me. I also have my schitt together and life is pretty darn easy for me. I've got what they all want. I've dated every type of girl out there and I've found that my most successful/enjoyable/longest lasting relationships are all with highly independent/rational females. These days that is the only type I'm going to entertain. They better bring as much to the table as I do or I'll go fuhk hookers/strippers.

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, I think people forget what marriage is supposed to be. A sacred oath before God and men. If you weren't intentionally violating the oath, what gives her the right to intentionally violate it?

Either you measure your marriage by this oath, or there's no reason to get married.
Because thats how women operate! That "sacred oath" you speak of is something rooted in honor/respect/loyalty. Thats man stuff. Women don't operate under that belief system.

I know now that marriage is just a temporary deal. It might last, it might not regardless of "death do us part" bullschitt. I really don't care. My assets are set up to where no female will get anything. Its an air-tight deal. As a result my fear is eliminated. If I ever enter into a 2nd marriage with some woman, I will not go into it thinking it will last forever. I fully understand the beast I am dealing with.

The first wife didn't get away with much. In fact I came out better than she did.

I look at it like this.....if she doesn't act right and hold up her end of the deal in a LTR/Marriage, then I will tell her where the door is. Simple as that. I'm quite comfortable being a "****" to get my point across and I have enough balls to deliver on my promise.

And when a man has his assets protected where is the big risk?

Last edited:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Making yet another thread all about you, and your problems.

Make your own special (needs) thread, and call it 'Tenancies problems'. B1tch about everyone here, if you like. Just do it in your own place. Don't hijack everyone else's, you attention wh0re.

Mods should consider a ban, otherwise.
- When did you take me off Ignore lol?

- I already have my own special needs thread lol. Here you go: Tenacity's Anger Thread

- I did not hijack any thread, everytime I make a post it always seems to go back to "Tenacity's issues".

- If you feel I'm doing anything out of the ordinary on here, you can always feel free to click that "Report Post" button. I haven't received any warnings from any Moderators on here, in relation to any supposed "outlandish" behavior that I'm displaying.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
But how can you 100% protect your assets is my question? In the Divorce Corp documentary for example, all of the attorneys said that a prenup might or might not hold up in the final Divorce Court proceedings because it truly depends upon the structure of the relationship roles throughout the marriage.

For example, if she was a housewife, her attorney could get the prenup thrown out.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A pre-nup is a contract. It is as good as the lawyer who wrote it.

Signs of a strong pre-nup include the wife getting her own lawyer to review it, alimony included if she is a housewife, and anything else that makes it look like a fair, balanced agreement. Assets may be set aside as non-marital assets at the time of marriage. But if it is something like the home you share together, half of the increase in value that happened during the marriage is still going to belong to her at the time of divorce, same with your retirement accounts or any asset in your name.

If you run your own business, it is possible to set that business aside in the prenup, and then the growth in that business still belongs entirely to you in the event of divorce. However, it is tricky. You can't ever let the woman have anything to do with the business. She can't work for you, or have access to any of the business accounts. If you're running your corp/LLC the correct way, it is easier, but most people don't do that. For example, if you're buying your groceries out of your LLC checking account, then you don't really have an LLC any more, or at least one that won't invalidated in court. Your company must be kept completely separate from you as a person in order to keep LLC protection. It's similar with a pre-nup; your company must be kept completely separate from the entity that is your marriage.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And what about the most valuable resource in the world: time?

You sacrifice your masculinity for some random piece of arse, for years and years...why?

Laziness and/or fear.
Glad you brought that up....changing out random girls every few months consumes far more time and is far less productive than having one solid chic that actually brings it all to the table. I don't need 3-4girls to equal one solid one. Thats a damn waste of time if there ever was. Inefficient as it gets!!! You eitiher don't have what they want, or keep picking the wrong ones!

I've got a life outside of women. I have a solid career, a big house/land to that I enjoy, multiple hobbies, and one hobby that is like a 2nd job. I'm so busy I don't even have cable TV. I don't care to either. Thats a damn waste as well.

Women aren't my hobby! They were at one point in my life, but not any longer. Its just not a rewarding venture. The return on investment is pathetic. The fun factor isn't there anymore. I do other things in life that I enjoy more than seducing women.

And me doing what I want, getting what I want, and living life on my terms is as masculine as it gets!!! Thats how I roll boss! She can come along for the ride or not. I'm going to do what makes me happy, you can bet on that and I almost always get what I want.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But how can you 100% protect your assets is my question? In the Divorce Corp documentary for example, all of the attorneys said that a prenup might or might not hold up in the final Divorce Court proceedings because it truly depends upon the structure of the relationship roles throughout the marriage.

For example, if she was a housewife, her attorney could get the prenup thrown out.
Its all rolled into an LLC with multiple layers/business. Similar to what Bible Belt talked about. I asked those questions to our financial planners/attorneys. My family spends a lot of money trying to hide money. If you can figure out how to hide it from the GOVT, you can keep it from women as well.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Because thats how women operate! That "sacred oath" you speak of is something rooted in honor/respect/loyalty. Thats man stuff. Women don't operate under that belief system.

I know now that marriage is just a temporary deal. It might last, it might not regardless of "death do us part" bullschitt. I really don't care. My assets are set up to where no female will get anything. Its an air-tight deal. As a result my fear is eliminated. If I ever enter into a 2nd marriage with some woman, I will not go into it thinking it will last forever. I fully understand the beast I am dealing with.

The first wife didn't get away with much. In fact I came out better than she did.

I look at it like this.....if she doesn't act right and hold up her end of the deal in a LTR/Marriage, then I will tell her where the door is. Simple as that. I'm quite comfortable being a "****" to get my point across and I have enough balls to deliver on my promise.

Even when the risk is eliminated.. the question still remains.. WHAT is the point?

I'm not about living in fear. I don't avoid marriage out of fear. I avoid it because I see no logical reason to get married.