Ranking American cities for women & dating

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never paid much attention to mid white women in the A but that's probably because the black women get to me first. Same experience with being approached.

Anybody else with any sleeper picks? I remember reading a guy years ago raving about Columbus, OH.
Any college town that draws in coeds from out-of-town (and where their non-student male cohort stays out-of-town) is going to be better. Austin would be such a town, but it's also a techie town, and I think the sausage aspect overwhelms the coed aspect.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Extensive experience in SoCal, Austin, Phoenix & NYC; some in Dallas, Houston, Chicago & Nashville.

There are plenty of educated, pretty, fit & upwardly mobile women in Austin, Scottsdale (PHX metro) & NYC. Also San Diego.

But you are going to have to bring some looks & value to the table boys if you want one of these women. They know whether or not they are attractive and they know their value.

I think lots of women in Chicago are fat and not that attractive. Minneapolis has more fit women in the upper Midwest imo.

In NYC the hottest women know it and do not settle. Again they know their value.

More thoughts later. Gotta work, lol.
They settle for billionaires:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicago is a place to really see if you got it or not, some places in Chicago has Top Tier quality and then some places are like anywhere trash
ATL-Top notch black women, but STD's are rampant out there, the women will approach you if they are attracted to you (this happend)
Miami-Hottest women in the states, and most of the women there are GD's (Golddiggers) Game alone won't work you really have to be "Him"
Denver-low key has a popping nightlife, the chicks are more chill, you're either gonna meet duds or something pretty depending on where you go to
Wisconsin-Easiest place to Game in America and the girls are down lol
Iowa-SOme hotties slept on place
I had spent some time in Wisconsin. Yes, some nice chesty women, but the Viking genetic stock makes most men Chads. :mad: Aaron Clarey is a Wisconsin native, and he has spoken about how short (at 5'8") he felt there.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After reading everyone's comments, it sounds like women are the same no matter where one goes in the US. Spoiled for choice and an over inflated sense value resulting from a plethora of thirsty men. In other words, a seller's market for the pusxy side of the equation.
This is why I've been a passport bro LONG before it had become a meme. :cool:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This video has similar rankings for the 5-10 cities mentioned.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dallas is a "bottle-blonde" & "beefed-up-boobie" town.
I don't see as many breast implants around Dallas as one might think I would see. Perhaps I'm not spending enough time in the places where with breast implants would tend to go during their leisure time. I can think of a bar that is more popular with women with breast implants and I don't go there often enough.

Copper Mountain (right on the interstate)
Copper Mountain is popular with Denver area people because it is right on the interstate. Ski areas like Breckenridge, Aspen, and Beaver Creek are a bit off the interstate, especially Breckenridge and Aspen. Breckenridge, Aspen, Vail, and Beaver Creek are more popular with dedicated ski trip visitors and local ski bums in those ski towns.

A lot of folks there seem to just go stay in the mountains Fri & Sat night, and so the afternoon traffic west was bad (but still great going east).
Denver people could make a weekend in the mountains, going out on Fridays after work and coming back to Denver late Sunday. Going with the traffic both times stinks.

I understand that the weekend traffic is even worse, especially with a 6-year construction project on I-70 :eek:,
I do not enjoy that drive from Denver to any of the mountain resort towns, even during the summer. It takes a while, especially after I've been on an airplane to fly into Denver and then gotten the rental car. The airport is also on the east side of Denver so someone flying in has to trek across Denver and then get past Golden.

The scenery is nice, but the drive can feel long, even without traffic.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Denver is Menver. It's been long known for bad male-female ratios. Outdoor mountain sports bring people to the Denver area. Outdoor mountain sports participation is a sausage fest. So many more men than women are into mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, etc. The liberal outdoorsy type of Austin plays well in Denver too.

Also, the mountains are not that close to Denver. All of the ski/snowboard areas are 1.5-3 hours west of Denver. There are some bad traffic backups on Interstate 70 heading out to the mountains.

Miami is a challenging market too. We have a good Miami thread too.

Fresh & Fit has a lot of Miami women on their show.
Have you been to Denver? it's only Menever for average men, not to sound conceited but I always aspired to be ABOVE
Denver has been great for me can't complain

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see as many breast implants around Dallas as one might think I would see. Perhaps I'm not spending enough time in the places where with breast implants would tend to go during their leisure time. I can think of a bar that is more popular with women with breast implants and I don't go there often enough.

Copper Mountain is popular with Denver area people because it is right on the interstate. Ski areas like Breckenridge, Aspen, and Beaver Creek are a bit off the interstate, especially Breckenridge and Aspen. Breckenridge, Aspen, Vail, and Beaver Creek are more popular with dedicated ski trip visitors and local ski bums in those ski towns.

Denver people could make a weekend in the mountains, going out on Fridays after work and coming back to Denver late Sunday. Going with the traffic both times stinks.

I do not enjoy that drive from Denver to any of the mountain resort towns, even during the summer. It takes a while, especially after I've been on an airplane to fly into Denver and then gotten the rental car. The airport is also on the east side of Denver so someone flying in has to trek across Denver and then get past Golden.

The scenery is nice, but the drive can feel long, even without traffic.
Breckenridge is much closer than Aspen, and it only about 20 miles off the interstate (but via an exit that is 7 miles closer, AIR). It's a true, genuine Western ski town, and I don't think anyone drives does daytrips there, since there is Copper, Keystone or Arapahoe Basin that are easier to get to (these are 4 are the Summit County ones). Vail & Beaver Creek are about 20 miles past Copper, but right on the interstate. Aspen is like a net 4 hour drive from Denver. I think Vail is VERY overrated as a resort, although for folks that don't make it out to the Alps, the town of Vail is built like one, kinda. Beaver Creek is OK, but not as good as Copper. Aspen has the dinky resort of Buttermilk and the overrated (but huge) resort of Snowmass (which does have greater accommodation$$$$), and then there are Aspen Mountain, which is a very fast cruiser that I liked as a young man, but I wouldn't want to risk it as an older fart, and Aspen Highlands, which is great small resort, especially after the lifts were upgraded.

I remember talking to some folks in Denver, and they said they liked to go out to Aspen for a weekend rather than to the closer Summit County resorts (now that I think about it, it might have been some strippers, LOL, and they probably had regular customers invite them).

The new airport is a bit farther; when I went there as a skier (not living there), I just took ground transportation to Summit County, from which there is a free bus to all the resorts there. When I was living there, I had a friend come to visit, and so I drove out to get him, and yes, it was bit exhausting to have to go that far out. The other times I was out there, I drove from the Gulf Coast, on my way to resort farther North & West. :eek: I've done the I-70 drive over 100 times, and yes, the final descent into Denver is a h3ll of a ride!

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you been to Denver? it's only Menever for average men, not to sound conceited but I always aspired to be ABOVE
It's OVER for MenverCels.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been to Denver. I have not tried to get laid with new pussie in Denver. When I was in Denver, I was recreationally traveling or using it as a jumping off point to go to the mountain towns.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been to Denver. I have not tried to get laid with new pussie in Denver. When I was in Denver, I was recreationally traveling or using it as a jumping off point to go to the mountain towns.
My friend lived in Denver and he referred to it as Menver. You bringing up Menver made me remember him complaining about the dating scene there. I am glad I placed it in hard mode now.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend lived in Denver and he referred to it as Menver. You bringing up Menver made me remember him complaining about the dating scene there. I am glad I placed it in hard mode now.
People have been using the Menver nickname for Denver for a long time. I think it has been used for 20+ years.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had spent some time in Wisconsin. Yes, some nice chesty women, but the Viking genetic stock makes most men Chads. :mad: Aaron Clarey is a Wisconsin native, and he has spoken about how short (at 5'8") he felt there.
Aaron Clarey is also a drinking lush manlet who has everyone on the internet fooled, the guy is a self-admitted former "Dork" and still is, I know a lot of people on this forum like him but Clarey has no clue what's going on in the field of dating as he's been in a relationship for over 10 years. Yes he knows what's going on looking at the data, and hearing from 3rd parties but not what's going on by having boots on the ground. A lotta people don't realize how important that is, 5'8 in Wisconsin is nearly average (the average man is 5'9) it's all about your personality, not being overweight and you will meet women

Clarey is a bitter dork whose prime dating days were in the 90s I take everything he says with a grain of salt. this is the same dork who co-signed Matt forney at one time

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never paid much attention to mid white women in the A but that's probably because the black women get to me first. Same experience with being approached.

Anybody else with any sleeper picks? I remember reading a guy years ago raving about Columbus, OH.
I had a buddy who was cleaning up in Ogden Utah he was loving it, Never been to Utah so do your own research
I mentioned Wisconsin before, stay away from Milwaukee I'm talking Madison Wisconsin or Eau Claire any college town in Wisconsin minus Milwaukee

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes he knows what's going on looking at the data, and hearing from 3rd parties but not what's going on by having boots on the ground. A lotta people don't realize how important that is,
It is important to combine both approaches. For many years, even a married Rollo Tomassi was spending a lot of time in nightlife venues due to his job in the alcohol industry.

Ogden Utah...Never been to Utah
A lot of people don't talk about the mating environment in Utah. Even Salt Lake City is not well known for being a fun place. Salt Lake City and mountain town Park City are the most liberalized areas of Utah. Park City is an expensive place. If you see attractive women around Park City, they are usually there with a husband, boyfriend, or sugar daddy. The same could be said for Aspen, Breckenridge, Vail, and Beaver Creek in Colorado.

These mountain towns might have the occasional divorced cougar type hottie who has had multiple plastic surgeries.

Utah's mating environment is closely aligned with LDS/Mormonism. It might be good for finding a wife if you're looking for that and are open to converting to the LDS religion.

Utah doesn't get talked about as much because of nearby big cities. Las Vegas, Phoenix, and Denver are all near Utah.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done the I-70 drive over 100 times, and yes, the final descent into Denver is a h3ll of a ride!
For those who aren't familiar with this drive, here it is....

Interstate 70 West (Denver going towards the mountains)

Interstate 70 East (The mountain towns coming into Denver)

If you take an established girlfriend from Denver International Airport to the mountain towns on Interstate 70 West, you'll impress her a lot if she's never been.

Breckenridge is much closer than Aspen, and it only about 20 miles off the interstate (but via an exit that is 7 miles closer, AIR). It's a true, genuine Western ski town, and I don't think anyone drives does daytrips there, since there is Copper, Keystone or Arapahoe Basin that are easier to get to (these are 4 are the Summit County ones).
Breckenridge is good for people who are doing 1-2 week ski trips or summer trips. All the Colorado mountain towns are good for that. A man will impress his girlfriend/wife if he takes her to Breckenridge for 1-2 weeks either in winter or summer.

Vail & Beaver Creek are about 20 miles past Copper, but right on the interstate. Aspen is like a net 4 hour drive from Denver. I think Vail is VERY overrated as a resort, although for folks that don't make it out to the Alps, the town of Vail is built like one, kinda. Beaver Creek is OK, but not as good as Copper.
A man will impress his girlfriend/wife if he takes her to Aspen, Vail, or Beaver Creek for 1-2 weeks either in winter or summer.

I'd rather do a Colorado mountain town trip as a childless couple than as a married man with a family or as an unattached, unaccompanied guy in either winter or summer.

People from the Dallas area are well known for going to the Colorado mountain towns in the summer.

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Utah is good. Salt Lake City is a cool city, people are fit as a rule and into outdoorsy things. The ski areas, are as close as 20 minutes from the airport which is a luxury compared to the drive to resorts from Denver.

My husband and I ski in Utah frequently and really enjoy it. Plenty of attractive people up there skiing & boarding. Skiing is an expensive sport or hobby, so you are typically going to have some means of you are going regularly.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a really good run in Dallas for several years. I even lived in a far northern suburb. A few times I saw girls I had previously been out with while on dates with new ones. It's not as big as you would think. I was pretty ambitious and never hesitated at driving anywhere. Hit every bar/night life district there was from blue collar to elite.

Fort Worth was always easier but very far for me. The people are a lot more down to earth and less pretentious than Dallas.

Plenty of attractive women in DFW area for sure.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For those who aren't familiar with this drive, here it is....

Interstate 70 West (Denver going towards the mountains)

Interstate 70 East (The mountain towns coming into Denver)

If you take an established girlfriend from Denver International Airport to the mountain towns on Interstate 70 West, you'll impress her a lot if she's never been.

Breckenridge is good for people who are doing 1-2 week ski trips or summer trips. All the Colorado mountain towns are good for that. A man will impress his girlfriend/wife if he takes her to Breckenridge for 1-2 weeks either in winter or summer.

A man will impress his girlfriend/wife if he takes her to Aspen, Vail, or Beaver Creek for 1-2 weeks either in winter or summer.

I'd rather do a Colorado mountain town trip as a childless couple than as a married man with a family or as an unattached, unaccompanied guy in either winter or summer.

People from the Dallas area are well known for going to the Colorado mountain towns in the summer.
I always seem to meet Dallas people in the bars at Breckenridge.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a buddy who was cleaning up in Ogden Utah he was loving it, Never been to Utah so do your own research
I mentioned Wisconsin before, stay away from Milwaukee I'm talking Madison Wisconsin or Eau Claire any college town in Wisconsin minus Milwaukee
I would imagine that chicks in Ogden wear chastity belts. :)