Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ranking American cities for women & dating

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The issue with Miami are plentiful and I might even do a thread on it. However, lately, the volume has been way too inconsistent. I think dudes moving here after the pandemic really messed things up.
There is a good Miami thread on here, which you started. You can bring that one back up.

IMO, I actually think ANY city with a lot of "Traditional" and "Conservative" women is bad for game in terms of flings and attracting women. You are going to get women who are frightened of the idea of sleeping around as well as men who will find it okay to assault you because you have sex before marriage. Yes, I exaggerate a bit but we all see it.

In order for a city to really have a good hookup scene, it must celebrate intellectualism and shun religion. I would even go as far as to see that the more agnostics and atheists, the merrier. The less Christians and religious nutcases a city has, the better it is for game.
A casual sex scene and a longer term relationships scene are a little bit different. Everything depends upon a man's individual goals.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It gets me how the Red Pill has gone hardcore right wing when the goal of the guys is to get laid more. Like bro, you are not getting laid or getting much action with various women when the whole crowd is against sex before marriage.
A lot of RP guys want a fantasy world with both: A libertine sex scene full of horny slvts just for them + a large pool of young virgins ready to be stay at home moms for after the oat-sowing. Virgin/wh0re writ large. They should just spend their 20s in Manhattan and then settle down in Saudi Arabia.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually think ANY city with a lot of "Traditional" and "Conservative" women is bad for game in terms of flings and attracting women. You are going to get women who are frightened of the idea of sleeping around as well as men who will find it okay to assault you because you have sex before marriage. Yes, I exaggerate a bit but we all see it.

In order for a city to really have a good hookup scene, it must celebrate intellectualism and shun religion. I would even go as far as to see that the more agnostics and atheists, the merrier. The less Christians and religious nutcases a city has, the better it is for game.
Seattle, Portland (OR), and the San Francisco Bay Area have few "traditional" and "conservative" women and are awful mating environments for both short term and long term interactions. How would you explain that?

Leftist, feminist, and intellectual hub Washington DC has also been bad too.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@CornbreadFed

This is actually an interesting thread and there's a lot to what you and others are discussing on here.

There are so many factors to consider for what makes a metro area good or bad for dating/game. I also think what you as an individual are plays a huge role as well. A guy that will do well in say San Franisco may not do as well in some place like the Phoenix area for instance.

One thing that I haven't seen mentioned is race. A white man may seriously struggle in hispanic dominated areas for instance, as they tend to not date white men from what I've seen. I personally live in an area that has a very heavy Mexican population, which puts me slightly in the minority category. I'm 6'4" and very fit and honestly struggled in my area and heard a lot of comments from women about how they don't date white men, etc. It's got nothing to do with game, I've seen a lot of these women with Mexican guys that are manlets, goofy looking or even full blown fat/obese lol.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A white man may seriously struggle in hispanic dominated areas for instance, as they tend to not date white men from what I've seen. I personally live in an area that has a very heavy Mexican population, which puts me slightly in the minority category. I'm 6'4" and very fit and honestly struggled in my area and heard a lot of comments from women about how they don't date white men, etc. It's got nothing to do with game, I've seen a lot of these women with Mexican guys that are manlets, goofy looking or even full blown fat/obese lol.
In a lot of cases, a White man would struggle in a Hispanic dominated area. I wouldn't recommend a White male to go El Paso or Miami without being Spanish fluent.

Your area is an odd mating environment.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing that I haven't seen mentioned is race. A white man may seriously struggle in hispanic dominated areas for instance, as they tend to not date white men from what I've seen. I personally live in an area that has a very heavy Mexican population, which puts me slightly in the minority category. I'm 6'4" and very fit and honestly struggled in my area and heard a lot of comments from women about how they don't date white men, etc. It's got nothing to do with game, I've seen a lot of these women with Mexican guys that are manlets, goofy looking or even full blown fat/obese lol.
In a lot of cases, a White man would struggle in a Hispanic dominated area. I wouldn't recommend a White male to go El Paso or Miami without being Spanish fluent.

Your area is an odd mating environment.
I am confused on why a white man go to a Hispanic dominated area. He has plenty to pull from his own areas which consist of the majority of the country, or he can just pull a whitewashed hispanic girl in his own community. Please help me understand lol. Miami or southern Florida does have white dominated areas for a white guy to prosper in. I cannot speak for El Paso though lol.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am confused on why a white man go to a Hispanic dominated area. He has plenty to pull from his own areas which consist of the majority of the country, or he can just pull a whitewashed hispanic girl in his own community. Please help me understand lol. Miami or southern Florida does have white dominated areas for a white guy to prosper in. I cannot speak for El Paso though lol.
It is possible for a White male to have been born and raised in a near majority Hispanic area or majority Hispanic metropolitan area. In many cases, White males born and raised there migrate out of those areas as adults to Whiter areas. However, some remain there.

Texas has the most areas that fit this description. In Texas, these areas are El Paso, Laredo, the Rio Grande Valley (Far South Texas, including Brownsville, Harlingen, McAllen), or San Antonio. They are all sizable in terms of population, with El Paso and San Antonio being the most populous. Outside of Texas, Miami in South Florida fits. In Arizona, Tucson is the primary city in a county that is close to 40% Hispanic. The county where Phoenix is located is only about 30% Hispanic, so it's not quite Hispanic enough to go into detail on it. Additionally, we discussed Phoenix earlier in the thread and there's also a Phoenix specific thread.

In Texas, the areas I mentioned above are all sizable in terms of population, with El Paso and San Antonio being the most populous. Of the ones mentioned in Texas, San Antonio would be the most likely to retain a White person. San Antonio attracts some transplants from other US states. Transplants from other US states tend to go to Dallas, Houston, and Austin more than San Antonio.

El Paso and San Antonio are not talked about as much as Dallas and Houston. Somehow Austin is talked about more than San Antonio on here despite San Antonio having a larger population.

There are some instances of White males moving to San Antonio as adults, but I think there's less of that with El Paso, Laredo, and the Rio Grande Valley. I think it would be feasible for a White male transplant to date in San Antonio. It would be far less feasible for that to happen in El Paso.

In South Florida, Miami is majority Hispanic but Fort Lauderdale-Broward County isn't. Miami and Fort Lauderdale are different mating environments, similar to how Dallas and Fort Worth are different. White guys in South Florida might be better off closer to Fort Lauderdale if they are most interested in White women.

Tucson, AZ is a metro area of slightly over 1 million people. It gets overshadowed because Phoenix is around 120 miles away and its population is 4.5 million+. As mentioned earlier in the thread, Tucson is around 40% Hispanic, which makes it less Hispanic than the areas I mentioned in Texas and Miami, FL. Tucson is an odd mating environment for a city of its size. Despite being large, Phoenix is much larger and nearby. A lot of metro areas with a 1 million + population don't have a metro area 4-5 times its population within 120 miles. That has both social and economic implications.

Tucson's White population is deceptively large. A lot of younger (18-early 30s) White people in Tucson are there temporarily, only for shorter term assignments. Tucson has a large university and a large Air Force base. A stint in university is 4-5 years for undergrad and around 2-3 years for graduate school. Stints at the Air Force base are typically 5 years or less as well. These younger people don't permanently commit to living in Tucson and leave once their university or military stints end. Also, the university students have a bit of a bubble for their mating environment, which is true of any university. The college sex thread is all about this type bubble type environment. Additionally, a lot of Tucson's Whites are near retirement age or of retirement age, which is 55+. In Tucson, it would be more difficult to a prime working age male (25-54) and be White because there would be fewer Whites in the area. I would imagine that many 25-54 White males in the working phase of their lives would get frustrated with Tucson and eventually move to Phoenix or another city.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are some instances of White males moving to San Antonio as adults, but I think there's less of that with El Paso, Laredo, and the Rio Grande Valley. I think it would be feasible for a White male transplant to date in San Antonio. It would be far less feasible for that to happen in El Paso.
Of all the cities you mentioned above, I only know one white guy that moved to the Rio Grande Valley and he was Nordic....He ended up back in Minnesota in less than 4 months lol. I think the only Hispanic dominate cities where a non-Hispanic might have issues are El Paso, the Texas Rio Grande area, and maybeee San Antonio. Other than that, cities like Miami, Phoenix, Tuscon, Los Angeles, Houston, and etc do offer areas for white men. There were some areas in Miami that reminded me of the gulch in Nashville or you can just go up to West Palm Beach or something.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cities like Miami, Phoenix, Tuscon, Los Angeles, Houston, and etc do offer areas for white men.
Mainly true. In Miami, there's Miami Beach, Brickell and Coral Gables for White guys. There are tourists for short term sex. I would highly recommend Spanish fluency for White guys in Miami as it will open up so many more options.

I found a post from August 2022 in the Phoenix thread where I did a good job covering the general mating environment in Tucson.

Phoenix has plenty of options for White men.

Los Angeles and Houston would also have options for White men too.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Denver 6.5- To be honest, I didn't know where to place this city. It appears to be a hybrid of Nashville and the Pacific Northwest. I see both positive and negative aspects in this city, but my inclination is to categorize Denver as "hard mode," so to speak.
Denver is Menver. It's been long known for bad male-female ratios. Outdoor mountain sports bring people to the Denver area. Outdoor mountain sports participation is a sausage fest. So many more men than women are into mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, etc. The liberal outdoorsy type of Austin plays well in Denver too.
The Denver Post had a recent article with women in the 35-44 range complaining about dating in Denver, even though it is Menver with a surplus of women.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got back from Chicago, and I will say that I ranked it accordingly. Chicago was full of younger women in just about every location.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody in here killing it in Minneapolis? I gotta hear more about this.
Minneapolis is easy if your decent looking don't be fat the better in shape you are the easier it is to pull here. The women here are thirsty for men with their own, as lotta women here are dealing with broke goofies and paying for their stay in Boyfriends. Also in Minneapolis lotta guys who are punching above their weight. It really depends on you and how good you wanna do. I have a cousin who is average-looking and he goes on 3 new dates a week. Always spinning plates etc

Northeast Minneapolis is the place to be
There are a bunch of bars there
Stay away from downtown Minneapolis/UPTOWN Minneapolis at night unless you trying to get robbed and shot, since the George Flyod situation Uptown died the only good bars are in Northeast or West End(milf/cougar city). Going to downtown or Uptown is a waste of time unless you wanna be around of "Urban" ghetto folk

If you really wanna do well Lake Minnetonka is the place to go, but it's not cheap but it's fun as it has some of most scenic lakes in the city and also some hotties.

Last edited:

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Minneapolis is easy if your decent looking don't be fat the better in shape you are the easier it is to pull here. The women here are thirsty for men with their own, as lotta women here are dealing with broke goofies and paying for their stay in Boyfriends. Also in Minneapolis lotta guys who are punching above their weight. It really depends on you and how good you wanna do. I have a cousin who is average-looking and he goes on 3 new dates a week. Always spinning plates etc

Northeast Minneapolis is the place to be
There are a bunch of bars there
Stay away from downtown Minneapolis/UPTOWN Minneapolis at night unless you trying to get robbed and shot, since the George Flyod situation Uptown died the only good bars are in Northeast or West End(milf/cougar city). Going to downtown or Uptown is a waste of time unless you wanna be around of "Urban" ghetto folk

If you really wanna do well Lake Minnetonka is the place to go, but it's not cheap but it's fun as it has some of most scenic lakes in the city and also some hotties.
Well I mean, how are the women? Thirsty doesn't matter if they're Texas-sized.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Texas-sized.
Texas is a big state.

Texas also has obesity problems.

Consider Dallas-Fort Worth. The singles-dense areas near Downtown Dallas are rather superficial and there's a big emphasis on being thin around those neighborhoods. However, the further away you get from Downtown Dallas, the fatter that people tend to be. There's more obesity in the Collin County suburbs north of Dallas where there are more married people.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I mean, how are the women? Thirsty doesn't matter if they're Texas-sized.
The women are women
You have a lot of in-shape women if you want those you gotta be in decent shape, especially in Minneapolis, lotta women who are into nature, hiking, enjoying the lake life in the summer, with flat tummies
Lotta fat women(1 out of 5 women are obese) if you want those just pull out a skillet and put BBQ on it