Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ranking American cities for women & dating

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of all the places I have lived in the United States, Long Island is the dump of humanity. What makes Long Island uniquely awful is how it really is the worst of all worlds converged into one. It is home to the first suburb in all of the US and an embodiment of the overcompensating middle class ways of annoying suburbia. Outside of certain places in North Long Island and The Hamptons, most people on LI are not in any way rich. It is Westchester County for the middle class.

Outside of the wealth, I want to talk about the low quality of people that place has. Snobs that think they are entitled to everything despite the fact that they are dumber and trashier than most other areas of the Tri-State. The loud Guidos who act abrasive and go around trying to start fights while being woefully unaware of their own history. Yeah, your grand parents left the 5 Boroughs because things got too violent there and now you are trying to act like you are the Bronx all of a sudden?

Then let's get to the women of Long Island or what I like to call, trailer trash with botox and makeup and there is no better way to describe them. The kind of girl that dolls herself up but seethes with deep envy knowing that she will never be a high status model like her counterparts that were raised in Manhattan or even Westchester County. There is a degree of trashiness and toxicity in most Long Island women unless they grew up in the few very wealthy parts.

Did the Italians in Long Island all of a sudden forget their own history? Why are the former immigrants of Ellis Island acting like they came here on The Mayflower all of a sudden?

All in all, Long Island people have no value to add and basically ruin everything and everywhere they flood to. It is like Jersey with lipstick. No, Long Island is like Jersey going midway through a gender transition.

Long Island is the figurative dump of America full of the lowest quality of people in the entire northeast.
Here's an example from a Fresh & Fit podcast. This is a 30 year old female from Long Island. Her ancestry is Italian & Irish. She is an English as a 2nd Language teacher. She is on birth control. She dumps her electrician fiancé and moves to Miami. She has ridden in Ferraris & Lambos. She did some of that prior to the electrician guy. In Miami, she is able to embrace her inner 304. She wants to travel more and when not traveling, live in a warm climate.

Miami is leagues harder than Dallas. I have a couple of guys in my game chat that travel to Dallas and talk about how much easier it is than Miami. IMO, I cannot think of any other city that is pound for pound more competitive than Miami for game. Like if you do not bring it, someone is going to be macking on your girl.
That's amazing because Dallas is more difficult than average. I can't imagine an environment classified as much more difficult than Dallas.

Dallas females are superficial and pretentious. They have abundance. They demand a lot of men and drop men for the most trivial of reasons. There's a lot of early stage ghosting and flaking here. Rude behaviors are common too.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's amazing because Dallas is more difficult than average. I can't imagine an environment classified as much more difficult than Dallas.

Dallas females are superficial and pretentious. They have abundance. They demand a lot of men and drop men for the most trivial of reasons. There's a lot of early stage ghosting and flaking here. Rude behaviors are common too.
Dallas infrastructure works against it and just like Atlanta, women aren't dreaming of moving to Dallas outside work reasons. It mainly attracts career focused women and families. You can still find women in Dallas, but you will have to put in some effort and tears. Because Houston has a warmer climate and more chill vibe, it does attract some women that aren't solely career focused and more lax. If you are decent looking white male or passing white hispanic that fits the texas good ole boy look or Austin Weekend warrior bro then I would recommend Austin out of all of them. If you aren't then Austin might be a rough place lol.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dallas infrastructure works against it and just like Atlanta, women aren't dreaming of moving to Dallas outside work reasons. It mainly attracts career focused women and families. You can still find women in Dallas, but you will have to put in some effort and tears.
This is accurate.

People who relocate to Dallas between ages 22-30 are typically unmarried people who do so for career reasons. That's typically someone with either a bachelor's degree or an advanced degree who wants to work in Dallas because of the impressive corporate headquarters in the region. They might arrive in Dallas with a job lined up or arrive here as an unemployed person and eventually get a job here. The more common scenario of those 2 is someone arriving here with a job lined up and then staying here after leaving the job that initially brought them to Dallas.

The unmarried people who arrive here between ages 22-30 and have a bachelor's degree or higher will typically settle in one of the neighborhoods near Downtown Dallas that has a lot of unmarried people in it.

Some of these people will form LTRs and eventually move to the Dallas suburbs. That typically happens when they marry or have kids. Educated parents tend to want to have their children avoid most of the public schools in Dallas itself. Dallas public schools are mostly subpar. There are even some neighborhoods in Dallas that are more affluent where parents send their children to private schools to avoid the Dallas public schools.

The people who are 31+ tend to be married and many already have children. When these people come to the Dallas area, they do not go to Dallas itself in most cases. Most of these people are going to a suburb due to fear of Dallas crime rates and the bad reputation of the Dallas public schools. Plano, Frisco, Coppell, McKinney, and Allen are some of the most common suburbs where these transplants go. If these transplants go to the Fort Worth side of Dallas-Fort Worth, they are going to places like Keller, Southlake, or Flower Mound. The suburbanites will rarely go into Dallas itself. Most live basic family lives until they get divorced.

There are 2 other ways in which people get to Dallas.
1. They attended one of the colleges in the area and got their first post college job here. Dallas-Fort Worth has some universities. Texas Christian (Fort Worth) and Southern Methodist (Dallas) are the 2 most prestigious ones in the area. There are numerous other colleges like UT-Dallas, UT-Arlington, University of North Texas (Denton), and a few religious private schools. Some of these people might have good social circles as a result of college attendance in this area as compared to randomly transplanting here.
2. Another way to arrive in Dallas is to be born & raised here and stay here as an adult. These people have very strong social circles and some of these people overlap with Group 1. People who randomly transplanted here after college don't tend to run in the same social circles. Most of the people on the swipe apps in Dallas were people who randomly transplanted here. The bars are more of a mix but plenty of Dallas bars will heavily skew towards transplanted adults.

Mating in Dallas is very laborious. Additionally, the transplants with weaker social circles tend to quickly develop the Dallas attitude of being superficial and pretentious, if they weren't already like that when they arrived.

For more information, please review Posts #1 and #5 on the thread below.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because Houston has a warmer climate and more chill vibe, it does attract some women that aren't solely career focused and more lax.
Houston does attract some people for career reasons. There are some good corporate employment options in Houston. Many top companies have headquarters there.

I agree with you that Houston's vibe is a bit more chill than Dallas' vibe. Houston women are well known for having better attitudes than Dallas women. Dallas women set the bar low with their attitudes.

If you are decent looking white male or passing white hispanic that fits the texas good ole boy look or Austin Weekend warrior bro then I would recommend Austin out of all of them. If you aren't then Austin might be a rough place lol.
Good assessment. Austin's a tough mating environment due to the feminist/SJW influence. The feminist/SJW influence is a thing in the post- college dating scene. The college students at University of Texas don't have to deal with that as much.

There's a reason that Keep Austin Weird is a thing.

A certain look does play well in Austin.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just wanted to comment on a few of these, having not read replies other than the OP.

New York City- 15 - NYC shouldn't be debatable, as it is the largest city in the country with plenty of single women to date. In addition, NYC is diverse, so you are not limited to a specific niche or type of woman.
I have a brother who lives up in NYC, he recently moved so I'm not sure EXACTLY where he is right now, but every time I visit him I generally have a poor experience when it comes to women - to me NYC is just Philadelphia but with white people.

Travel is tedious and expensive (as is everything there), and the club scene from what I've experienced is about the same as it is everywhere else; mid girls, mid guys, and maybe 1 or 2 hot enough to bother approaching, with the most attractive people there generally being the workers.

Having spent some time on the dating apps when I visit isn't much better...lots of entitled ethnic women that want to be wined-and-dined, alongside below average liberal chicks that make up the majority of what's on there.

Most of the girls my brother has been with have been co-workers or through the dating apps since he complains that every girl has a bunch of hoops they want him to jump through first, and he simply doesn't have the time.

Washington DC 13- I sense you might be questioning this post. In DC, being a decent and masculine guy is an advantage, as many competitors tend to be pajama boy try-hard political types. Despite the feminist image, women in DC are likely to overlook that if they find you attractive.
I'm surprised this is even on the list. I used to see a modeling/acting coach on a regular basis who lived in the heart of the city.

Nobody looked good here...it's liberal hell with people walking the streets with rainbow-colored hair still wearing their virus masks and identifying as whatever they feel like on that day. Even the dating apps didn't have much worth mentioning.

Only thing is I can't offer my two cents on the club/bar scene, but that's partly because I didn't see anybody out there that made me interested in finding out.

Miami- 12- Plenty of hot single women, activities to do, but the women are picky AF and typemax for rich guys, machismo latino guys, or jacked six pack bro guys. Miami can sometimes feel like paradise or a headache.
Visited South Beach for my birthday a few years back. Granted it was late April, so not quite "beach season", but it was nice enough for people to be out. Didn't see anybody attractive out on the beach, couple of cuties having brunch or whatever at these cabana restaurants, but yes, quite expensive.

Went out to LIV nightclub that night and had one of the worst times out ever. Literally every semi-attractive girl went straight to this VIP section and were kept separate from the rest of us. "Rest of us" being just about every dude in a mosh pit with a couple whales sprinkled here and there.

Charlotte 9 - Pretty much Atlanta lite, and might be the most under appreciated city on this list aside from DC.
Never considered this one. I have some cousins that live in Raleigh and I myself went to UNCW for my first two years. Considering it was a beach town, the girls were attractive, tan, and sweet. However, the night life revolved entirely around this strip of 3 or 4 beach bars and the women were generally conservative; purity rings were a common thing down there, and previously I thought they were just a television trope.

Minneapolis 9.5 - Gets really cold, but you shouldn't have any issues getting laid here.

Phoenix 8 - A woman living in Phoenix has more than likely been humbled, buttt there's a reason she's not in California or somewhere else. The quality of women takes a hit here. The true core of the Big Sky country and Southwest are some rough looking women.
I'm most interested in these two...Arizona seems like it would have similar quality to California without being liberal hell with overpriced living. I like beaches and warm areas because the weather requires people to stay in shape if they want to look good, since they'll be dressing down most of the year as opposed to places like NY.

Minneapolis I'd never even heard of being a good place of dating outside of this, so I'd be curious about how good this is.

The reason certain cities like Philadelphia
I live close enough to here that I can offer some opinions. Most of the times I'd been out in Philly have been with whatever girl I was with at the time, so I don't have too much single experience here, but from what I see it has a nice nightlife.

Living in Delaware, this is one of the few places we default to, though unfortunately it's around a 30-40 minute drive and usually carries NYC-lite expenses. The attractive girls I've seen out there often seem like they themselves are visiting rather than living there, seeing as Philadelphia is one of the more violent cities once you get outside of the nightlife area. If I remember correctly, there was a period not long ago where Philadelphia had at least 1 murder for every day out of the year or something.

Not a great place, but where I live, not a lot of alternatives either.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Philadelphia
I live close enough to here that I can offer some opinions. Most of the times I'd been out in Philly have been with whatever girl I was with at the time, so I don't have too much single experience here, but from what I see it has a nice nightlife.

Living in Delaware, this is one of the few places we default to, though unfortunately it's around a 30-40 minute drive and usually carries NYC-lite expenses. The attractive girls I've seen out there often seem like they themselves are visiting rather than living there, seeing as Philadelphia is one of the more violent cities once you get outside of the nightlife area. If I remember correctly, there was a period not long ago where Philadelphia had at least 1 murder for every day out of the year or something.

Not a great place, but where I live, not a lot of alternatives either.
Philadelphia is your best option as a Delaware resident. You don't have ideal logistics for success in Philadelphia. You do not have an apartment in Philadelphia near a good Philly bar scene. Having that well located Philly apartment would set you up well for same night sex from a bar approach. You still have that lifetime 90+ notch count so that's good.

Arizona seems like it would have similar quality to California without being liberal hell with overpriced living. I like beaches and warm areas because the weather requires people to stay in shape if they want to look good, since they'll be dressing down most of the year as opposed to places like NY.
Arizona is less conservative than it was in the past, but still less liberal and less overpriced than California. In the 2000s and 2010s, Arizona was a really good inexpensive alternative to California but prices have risen substantially in Arizona & local incomes haven't kept pace.

There's a good thread on Phoenix's scene. Phoenix is the most populated metro area in Arizona.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SW15

Utah marriages happen young and a lot of those women miss out though bro.

Miami is leagues harder than Dallas. I have a couple of guys in my game chat that travel to Dallas and talk about how much easier it is than Miami. IMO, I cannot think of any other city that is pound for pound more competitive than Miami for game. Like if you do not bring it, someone is going to be macking on your girl.

The Silver Lining is that the guys I know who have stuck around in Miami have seriously transformed. Lot more dudes with 6 pack abs in my friend group lately, they realized they cannot compete regardless of money unless they look good.
I do not envy anyone in Miami, the place is the toughest place to game in America,I've been to many places including NYC, LA, ATL, Phoenix etc in Miami you have to be that guy to win, i.e, be in shape, have money, network etc. In Wisconsin, you can be broke, and not the best looking as long you're not fat and got game you will be able to pull, good luck doing that in Miami. Obviously, the women in Miami are top tier(arguably the best in the USA even better than LA/NYC) from all races so it's super competitive.

Never been to Dallas but to compare Dallas to Maimi? I doubt it I can only go off 2nd hand intel but I don't hear people talk about the quality of Dallas like they do in Miami matter fact from my friends who live there he has done very well in Dallas another guy I know who was a hobo use to slay above his weight in Dallas(and was showing receipts) just going of 2nd hand intel. I don't remember any PUA ever having Dallas in their top 10 hottest cities to game women's list or something but once again I've never been there. I just doubt it's a tough as Miami

Last edited:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Minneapolis I'd never even heard of being a good place of dating outside of this, so I'd be curious about how good this is.
Minneapolis is great if you have your stuff together, there are some beautiful white girls up here, however, if you're looking for variety i.e. Spanish, black etc forget about it. You don't have to be rich or balling to clean up, but if you do wanna clean up you just gotta be in decent shape and have decent game.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Minneapolis is great if you have your stuff together, there are some beautiful white girls up here, however, if you're looking for variety i.e. Spanish, black etc forget about it. You don't have to be rich or balling to clean up, but if you do wanna clean up you just gotta be in decent shape and have decent game.
Fwiw many of those beautiful white girls end up here in Arizona

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never been to Dallas but to compare Dallas to Maimi? I doubt it I can only go off 2nd hand intel but I don't hear people talk about the quality of Dallas like they do in Miami matter fact from my friends who live there he has done very well in Dallas another guy I know who was a hobo use to slay above his weight in Dallas(and was showing receipts) just going of 2nd hand intel. I don't remember any PUA ever having Dallas in their top 10 hottest cities to game women's list or something but once again I've never been there. I just doubt it's a tough as Miami
Dallas is a tough environment mainly because of women's attitudes and unfavorable ratio for males. It's probably not as tough as Miami but its tougher than average.

The PUA bootcamps tend to go to Austin more than Dallas. That's good. I don't want PUA azzholes clogging up our bar scene.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dallas is a tough environment mainly because of women's attitudes and unfavorable ratio for males. It's probably not as tough as Miami but its tougher than average.

The PUA bootcamps tend to go to Austin more than Dallas. That's good. I don't want PUA azzholes clogging up our bar scene.
I've been to Austin, Houston was there but didn't get a chance to game just had lunch with a buddy. But are the Dallas women the hottest women in Texas? All my buddies say it's Houston, I wasn't really impressed with the Austin women

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been to Austin, Houston was there but didn't get a chance to game just had lunch with a buddy. But are the Dallas women the hottest women in Texas? All my buddies say it's Houston, I wasn't really impressed with the Austin women
Dallas is generally considered to have more attractive women than Houston.

Houston women are generally considered to have better attitudes than Dallas women.

In certain niches, Houston women might be more attractive than Dallas women. For White women, Dallas has the advantage.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yup

Or Miami or LA
But you can get them in Minneapolis before they get ran through and jaded lmfao
Well one thing I've noticed here in AZ is that the ones who leave Minnesota do so partially out of a repressed desire to parade around in skimpy clothing. Which is the one thing that makes the summers here bearable lol.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well one thing I've noticed here in AZ is that the ones who leave Minnesota do so partially out of a repressed desire to parade around in skimpy clothing. Which is the one thing that makes the summers here bearable lol.
Midwestern women that go to Phoenix and Tucson do that. More of them go to Phoenix since it is so much larger.

It's not just Minnesota. The same is true of multiple state Midwestern transplants to Arizona.

There's a reason Lou Malnati's from Illinois opened up locations in Metro Phoenix. There are plenty of Illinois transplants in Phoenix.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My thing is I tend to like warm places with water; pools, beaches, etc. Minneapolis just sounds like it'd be frozen all the time and the girls would be more covered up than anything, so how would I even be able to tell?

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dallas is generally considered to have more attractive women than Houston.

Houston women are generally considered to have better attitudes than Dallas women.

In certain niches, Houston women might be more attractive than Dallas women. For White women, Dallas has the advantage.
Houston beats Dallas in brown women, but if you want white women then Dallas and Austin are the winners

My thing is I tend to like warm places with water; pools, beaches, etc. Minneapolis just sounds like it'd be frozen all the time and the girls would be more covered up than anything, so how would I even be able to tell?
The summers are nice and I think Minnesota has better overall than the majority of the Southeast and Northeast. Places like Tennessee are too cold in the winter and too hot in the summer and you really only get like 3 weeks' worth of good weather out of the year. Minnesota, you are guaranteed to get 3-4 good months of weather out of the year.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Houston beats Dallas in brown women, but if you want white women then Dallas and Austin are the winners
Houston White women are less good looking but generally have better attitudes than Dallas White women.

In Dallas, Hispanic women are often a better alternative to the White women in terms of their attitudes. Hispanic women in Dallas don't tend to be that common in the singles dense neighborhoods near Downtown. Those neighborhoods tend to be bougie and far more White women. To look for Hispanic women in Dallas, a White male is going to have to go off the beaten path. The best option for White men seeking Hispanic women in Dallas is one salsa dancing nightlife venue in North Dallas/Addison, as that's a safe area. The other nightlife options with lots of Hispanic women are in sketchy neighborhoods. Most daygame options are also going to be in sketchy areas, though Galleria Dallas (I profiled that venue in the Dallas thread) is probably the least sketchy daygame option that could work for finding Hispanics.

I recommend that a White male seeking Hispanic females is fluent in Spanish and has some darker features that might be passably Hispanic.

The majority of Dallas Hispanic women have Mexican ancestry. It's far more difficult to find non-Mexican Hispanics around Dallas.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not envy anyone in Miami, the place is the toughest place to game in America,I've been to many places including NYC, LA, ATL, Phoenix etc in Miami you have to be that guy to win, i.e, be in shape, have money, network etc. In Wisconsin, you can be broke, and not the best looking as long you're not fat and got game you will be able to pull, good luck doing that in Miami. Obviously, the women in Miami are top tier(arguably the best in the USA even better than LA/NYC) from all races so it's super competitive.

I have known guys who got average results in Miami but managed to kill it in other cities. All too common for a guy struggling or just skating by with game in Miami to slay in NYC. As for the quality of women, I say Miami and Manhattan are a tie for me.

The issue with Miami are plentiful and I might even do a thread on it. However, lately, the volume has been way too inconsistent. I think dudes moving here after the pandemic really messed things up.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what I think is a major X Factor in a city being great for game? The levels of intellect in the local culture.

I know as Red Pill and Game guys, we were taught to hate college campuses and hate anything that is not hardcore right wing conservative. Well, the reality is, college campuses and environment like it promote casual sex to some degree. It is not easy to get it but casual sex is more accepted in these kinds of intellectual environments because it is something new and different from the norm. On the flip side, the religious Right Wing wants to cancel casual sex and sex before marriage.

It gets me how the Red Pill has gone hardcore right wing when the goal of the guys is to get laid more. Like bro, you are not getting laid or getting much action with various women when the whole crowd is against sex before marriage.

Now that I think about it, that is what makes Miami so awful for game.

Miami has a lot of "Conservative" and "Traditional" women who withhold sex. A lot of them use this as a selling point in the sense of "hey don't you want me instead of those dirty feminists?". I feel like a lot of us men are blind to it because we think "OMG Liberal Feminists bad, Conservative good". Women have caught on and infiltrated the Red Pill movement and discussion by putting on the traditional woman mask.

IMO, I actually think ANY city with a lot of "Traditional" and "Conservative" women is bad for game in terms of flings and attracting women. You are going to get women who are frightened of the idea of sleeping around as well as men who will find it okay to assault you because you have sex before marriage. Yes, I exaggerate a bit but we all see it.

In order for a city to really have a good hookup scene, it must celebrate intellectualism and shun religion. I would even go as far as to see that the more agnostics and atheists, the merrier. The less Christians and religious nutcases a city has, the better it is for game.