Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ranking American cities for women & dating

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Criteria- 5 being the highest, 0 being the lowest
Amount of Single Women-
Logistics & Activities-
Quality of women- Are the women picky, do they type-max, do they have inflated egos?

S Tier- If you can’t get laid in these cities then it is definitely you. These cities

New York City- 15 - NYC shouldn't be debatable, as it is the largest city in the country with plenty of single women to date. In addition, NYC is diverse, so you are not limited to a specific niche or type of woman.

Chicago- 14- Deducted a point due to the winters and Chicago being flat. Pretty similar to NYC

A Tier- With some adjustments, you should be fine!

Los Angeles- LA is quite similar to NYC and Chicago, but it does have a unique vibe that may not resonate with everyone. Additionally, among the big three, the women in LA are considered to be the pickiest.

B Tier- These cities can be bad, but once you find a way to exploit them they are good. They might offer some headaches, but these cities beat the lower ranked and secondary cities though.

Washington DC 13- I sense you might be questioning this post. In DC, being a decent and masculine guy is an advantage, as many competitors tend to be pajama boy try-hard political types. Despite the feminist image, women in DC are likely to overlook that if they find you attractive.

Houston- 10- There are plenty of single women, but the logistics can be challenging, and you may need to sift through a lot of individuals with questionable behavior in this area.

Miami- 12- Plenty of hot single women, activities to do, but the women are picky AF and typemax for rich guys, machismo latino guys, or jacked six pack bro guys. Miami can sometimes feel like paradise or a headache.

Austin- 11- Austin has hot and single women, but the infrastructure is a nightmare(probably worst one on this list) and the girls tend to typemax for the liberal weekend warrior look or Good Ole Boy Texan look. Otherwise, with some grit and grind you should be fine here.

Atlanta- 12.5- Everything is good here, but you are pretty much limited to black or white women and the white women can be mid at best here.

C Tier- These are mid-rated cities, each with its pros and cons.

San Francisco 7 - San Francisco is a sizable city, but the dating scene heavily leans towards white tech bros and wealthy foreign Asians, in addition to an already subpar quality of the dating pool. The city's population and location are the only factors elevating it to a C-tier ranking.

Minneapolis 9.5 - Gets really cold, but you shouldn't have any issues getting laid here.

Dallas 8.5 - Pretty similar to Houston, but Houston has a better vibe and hotter women IMHO.

Phoenix 8 - A woman living in Phoenix has more than likely been humbled, buttt there's a reason she's not in California or somewhere else. The quality of women takes a hit here. The true core of the Big Sky country and Southwest are some rough looking women.

Charlotte 9 - Pretty much Atlanta lite, and might be the most under appreciated city on this list aside from DC.

Hard Mode-

If you happen to move to these cities, I'll keep you in my prayers, and it might be wise to consider getting a credit card that offers points on lotion purchases.

Seattle 5 - I deviated from the rules with Seattle and assigned the women a -5. While the nature and logistics are exceptional, the women in the Pacific Northwest are perceived as not particularly attractive and are thought to have challenging attitudes. Moreover, there's a tendency for them to heavily favor white Patagonia REI bros, so best of luck in that regard.

Nashville 4 - Essentially, Nashville is like Seattle's southern cousin. There are plenty of single women and numerous activities to enjoy. However, the competition for women is arguably the most intense among any city mentioned. It's not uncommon to observe individuals considered highly attractive (Chads) dating women who might be perceived as less attractive (5s) because they are seeking long-term relationships. With the average woman having access to attractive men, it tends to inflate their egos.os.

Las Vegas 0 - This might be a biased assumption, but I can't fathom how any guy could have a decent sex life in Vegas. From my observations, I didn't come across many attractive women outside of workers, and the culture seems to be characterized by a deplorable bro fest.

Denver 6.5- To be honest, I didn't know where to place this city. It appears to be a hybrid of Nashville and the Pacific Northwest. I see both positive and negative aspects in this city, but my inclination is to categorize Denver as "hard mode," so to speak.

WHY WASN"T THIS CITY MENTIONED!?! The reason certain cities like Philadelphia and Boston weren't mentioned could be due to A) a lack of personal experience or information about them or B) they are considered irrelevant and not worth discussing.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
S Tier- If you can’t get laid in these cities then it is definitely you.
i disagree about NY. An average guy can likely get a woman quicker in other states while being shut out of NYC.
I’m from one of the boroughs.

Captain Redbeard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Austin just felt like a large east Nashville to me. Plus brutal heat and homeless everywhere... that and poor infrastructure as you mentioned. Imagine these issues only get worse as more people flock there.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think by in large our own personal biases will cloud our judgment on what cities are appealing for dating or we are playing with the Texas sharpshooter fallacy. All the above are big ponds with a lot of fish, but maybe only a few worth catching. I'd argue there are more attractive women at large dependent on the respective city's total population. but...

Personally i've found La, NY and Chitown have quite a few incredibly picky women who subscribe to a certain political leaning and are exceptionally gynocentric, boss babes, b****y, etc... Most major U.S cities have droves of these women and for dating in particular i'm apprehensive. Getting laid though? Well again, lots of fish who will take the bait.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dallas 8.5 - Pretty similar to Houston, but Houston has a better vibe and hotter women IMHO.

Phoenix 8 - A woman living in Phoenix has more than likely been humbled, buttt there's a reason she's not in California or somewhere else. The quality of women takes a hit here. The true core of the Big Sky country and Southwest are some rough looking women.
Dallas and Phoenix are the two cities I know best from your list and I have created popular threads on both of these cities (see below).

You're accurate in rating Dallas and Phoenix as C tier mating environments, as your 4th tier of 5 tiers.

Dallas' women are generally more physically attractive than Houston's, but Houston's women tend to have better attitudes.

Dallas' logistics can be challenging. Parking stinks in some of the better bar areas of the city. There's also a lot of traffic in Dallas and it has gotten worse since I arrived in the early 2010s. It's not a good idea to date someone who lives too far away because you'll be stuck in traffic a lot when going to see her or she'll be stuck in traffic on her way to go. That's not good for either of your moods and has the potential to affect the interaction.

Superficiality and pretentiousness are the biggest drawbacks of dating in Dallas. White women are heavily pursued here, are entitled, and are demanding. The toughest neighborhoods to date in Dallas are the bougie neighborhoods near Downtown Dallas with a high concentration of unmarried and childless people.

Phoenix women are physically attractive and also have bad attitudes. Quality of people takes an overall hit in Phoenix because the quality of Phoenix corporate jobs is low. There's also superficiality and pretentiousness here. The suburb of Scottsdale has been invaded by debt ridden phonies trying to project an image of affluence since the late 1990s. A lot of men fake their wealth with immense debts. Men will use Rolexes and luxury brand automobiles to fake their wealth. Women will also go into debt to get plastic surgeries to compete in the sexual marketplace a bit better.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'd be surprised how many women will tolerate men that have multiple side women. They know, but play pretend. It's sort of like when we are with a woman in bed. We like to think that we're their first. We know that we're likely not, but we don't want to think or hear about that,. Women are no different on an emotional level, but, you also have to play along with their fantasy.

This means always changing sheets after one of them leaves (women can smell another woman - trust me. I know). You'll eventually ask one something like... "how was your tennis game" only to hear that she doesn't play tennis (got to be sure not to openly confuse them with another).

In other words, half the time, they'll not bring things up because they do not want their pretend game to be shattered. If they do bring up monogamy, don't lie. Simply suggest that you think she's special and you're enjoying the moment, but that you're not ready to talk about something this mature so soon. Eventually, you may get the ultimatum, but it will buy you some additional fun time.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i disagree about NY. An average guy can likely get a woman quicker in other states while being shut out of NYC.
I’m from one of the boroughs.
This. NYC is one of the hardest cities in America to date. You need significantly higher income and social status as opposed to smaller cities. I've heard Miami is potentially worse but have no experience there.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am going to double down. If you have issues finding women in the largest city in the country, you are either A). Not putting yourself out there to women or B). Not presenting yourself better to women. No excuses because girls tend to typemax in smaller populated cities/limited availability of single women that would be attracted to you.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in Atlanta right now, and my observation is spot on. A lot of mid looking princesses here lol.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in Atlanta right now, and my observation is spot on. A lot of mid looking princesses here lol.
Atlanta's White women are known to be mid princesses. You did acknowledge that about Atlanta White women in your initial post. Atlanta has a large Black population, meaning White women are less common in Atlanta.

I wouldn't recommend Atlanta for men seeking White women. White women are more plentiful in other cities.

There's a good Atlanta thread on this forum too.

Hard Mode
I would have put San Francisco in Hard Mode. You accurately put Seattle and Denver there. Denver has long been known as Menver due to bad ratios. San Francisco (including San Jose) has bad ratios too.

Much of what I know about the DC mating scene came from the Roosh and Heartiste blogs. I've not actually tried to run game in DC. I would have called DC C Tier instead of B Tier. You are correct about DC's reputation for wimpy, pajama boy try-hard political type. I do agree that being masculine would be an asset in DC/Northern Virginia. I knew a guy who moved from NYC down to DC/Northern Virginia as an unattached man and hated the DC/Northern Virginia mating scene. He ended up leaving within 6-12 months in part due to that.

Austin is more C Tier than B Tier. Austin is a tough market because it is bit weird. The feminist/SJW influence is there. Good point about the value of a liberal weekend warrior type. B Tier could be valid if you are judging it more from the perspective of a visitor in town for a 3-4 weekend looking for a one night stand from a bar rather than an Austin local looking for longer term relationships. It's C Tier if you're a man who wants an extended relationship.

The points I'm raising here are things I'd consider more minor points rather than major disagreements with your overall conclusions.

Last edited:

tightgrp

Don Juan
Reaction score
After reading everyone's comments, it sounds like women are the same no matter where one goes in the US. Spoiled for choice and an over inflated sense value resulting from a plethora of thirsty men. In other words, a seller's market for the pusxy side of the equation.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spoiled for choice and an over inflated sense value resulting from a plethora of thirsty men. In other words, a seller's market for the pusxy side of the equation.
This is true. It's mainly the degree to which women act entitled and demanding in these major metropolitan areas. They generally have that overinflated sense of value resulting from a plethora of thirsty men.

Male thirst has been called an epidemic or even a pandemic. Male thirst was already bad in the 2000s and I have seen it get worse in the USA over the last 15-20 years.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicago is a place to really see if you got it or not, some places in Chicago has Top Tier quality and then some places are like anywhere trash
ATL-Top notch black women, but STD's are rampant out there, the women will approach you if they are attracted to you (this happend)
Miami-Hottest women in the states, and most of the women there are GD's (Golddiggers) Game alone won't work you really have to be "Him"
Denver-low key has a popping nightlife, the chicks are more chill, you're either gonna meet duds or something pretty depending on where you go to
Wisconsin-Easiest place to Game in America and the girls are down lol
Iowa-SOme hotties slept on place

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Extensive experience in SoCal, Austin, Phoenix & NYC; some in Dallas, Houston, Chicago & Nashville.

There are plenty of educated, pretty, fit & upwardly mobile women in Austin, Scottsdale (PHX metro) & NYC. Also San Diego.

But you are going to have to bring some looks & value to the table boys if you want one of these women. They know whether or not they are attractive and they know their value.

I think lots of women in Chicago are fat and not that attractive. Minneapolis has more fit women in the upper Midwest imo.

In NYC the hottest women know it and do not settle. Again they know their value.

More thoughts later. Gotta work, lol.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Denver 6.5- To be honest, I didn't know where to place this city. It appears to be a hybrid of Nashville and the Pacific Northwest. I see both positive and negative aspects in this city, but my inclination is to categorize Denver as "hard mode," so to speak.
Denver-low key has a popping nightlife, the chicks are more chill, you're either gonna meet duds or something pretty depending on where you go to
Denver is Menver. It's been long known for bad male-female ratios. Outdoor mountain sports bring people to the Denver area. Outdoor mountain sports participation is a sausage fest. So many more men than women are into mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, etc. The liberal outdoorsy type of Austin plays well in Denver too.

Also, the mountains are not that close to Denver. All of the ski/snowboard areas are 1.5-3 hours west of Denver. There are some bad traffic backups on Interstate 70 heading out to the mountains.

Miami- 12- Plenty of hot single women, activities to do, but the women are picky AF and typemax for rich guys, machismo latino guys, or jacked six pack bro guys. Miami can sometimes feel like paradise or a headache.
Miami-Hottest women in the states, and most of the women there are GD's (Golddiggers) Game alone won't work you really have to be "Him"
Miami is a challenging market too. We have a good Miami thread too.

Fresh & Fit has a lot of Miami women on their show.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm from Chicago and almost none of the White women here, are from Chicago. We call this transplants.

College girls move out, and incoming jobs come from elsewhere.

Chicago almost has no luxury car scene.

Captain Redbeard

Don Juan
Reaction score
ATL-Top notch black women, but STD's are rampant out there, the women will approach you if they are attracted to you (this happend)
I never paid much attention to mid white women in the A but that's probably because the black women get to me first. Same experience with being approached.

Wisconsin-Easiest place to Game in America and the girls are down lol
Iowa-SOme hotties slept on place
Anybody else with any sleeper picks? I remember reading a guy years ago raving about Columbus, OH.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dallas and Phoenix are the two cities I know best from your list and I have created popular threads on both of these cities (see below).

You're accurate in rating Dallas and Phoenix as C tier mating environments, as your 4th tier of 5 tiers.

Dallas' women are generally more physically attractive than Houston's, but Houston's women tend to have better attitudes.

Dallas' logistics can be challenging. Parking stinks in some of the better bar areas of the city. There's also a lot of traffic in Dallas and it has gotten worse since I arrived in the early 2010s. It's not a good idea to date someone who lives too far away because you'll be stuck in traffic a lot when going to see her or she'll be stuck in traffic on her way to go. That's not good for either of your moods and has the potential to affect the interaction.

Superficiality and pretentiousness are the biggest drawbacks of dating in Dallas. White women are heavily pursued here, are entitled, and are demanding. The toughest neighborhoods to date in Dallas are the bougie neighborhoods near Downtown Dallas with a high concentration of unmarried and childless people.

Phoenix women are physically attractive and also have bad attitudes. Quality of people takes an overall hit in Phoenix because the quality of Phoenix corporate jobs is low. There's also superficiality and pretentiousness here. The suburb of Scottsdale has been invaded by debt ridden phonies trying to project an image of affluence since the late 1990s. A lot of men fake their wealth with immense debts. Men will use Rolexes and luxury brand automobiles to fake their wealth. Women will also go into debt to get plastic surgeries to compete in the sexual marketplace a bit better.

Dallas is a "bottle-blonde" & "beefed-up-boobie" town.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Denver is Menver. It's been long known for bad male-female ratios. Outdoor mountain sports bring people to the Denver area. Outdoor mountain sports participation is a sausage fest. So many more men than women are into mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, etc. The liberal outdoorsy type of Austin plays well in Denver too.

Also, the mountains are not that close to Denver. All of the ski/snowboard areas are 1.5-3 hours west of Denver. There are some bad traffic backups on Interstate 70 heading out to the mountains.
I spent a few winters in Denver, precisely for the skiing. The traffic going out to the slopes was great on weekdays, horrific on Saturday, and rather bad on Sunday, coming back (I'd only go out on Sunday if I hadn't skied enough during the week, and the weather was just too good to pass up). I understand that the weekend traffic is even worse, especially with a 6-year construction project on I-70 :eek:, so it will be OVER for WeekendSkiCels. A lot of folks there seem to just go stay in the mountains Fri & Sat night, and so the afternoon traffic west was bad (but still great going east). The time to go from Golden (i.e., the last suburb until the interstate goes into the mountains) to Copper Mountain (right on the interstate) was only about an hour on clear-weather weekdays (which is when I would do the drive :cool:), but I remember the first & only Saturday with iffy weather taking me 8 hours to get back. :eek::eek::eek::eek::mad::mad::mad::mad: But Denver has become much more expensive since when I was there.

But yes, it is quite clear that there are many more men that move to Denver for the outdoor sports (and Mary Jane, although that is almost everywhere nowadays). I think a lot of Incel MGTOW men will move to a place that optimizes their activities, as physical activity helps subdue the loins :mad::mad: (True Forced Loneliness prophet "Roller" Steve Hoca always speaks of getting into marathoning so as to tamp down his loins). I remember skiing once in the Salt Lake area resorts and talking to a guy who moved out to Salt Lake purely for the skiing; he was a FrameCel (white guy), and I just knew he had simply given up because it was OVER for him.

And oh, one more thing in Denver's favor for men: good happy-ending strip joints. :cool:

Last edited: