you can bash me all you want

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, I think all the hate comes from dudes not knowing how to screen women out...Men look at broads and if they think the girl is hot, they will try and get at her regardless of whatever problems or incompatablities (sp?) they have and they get burned...Then they keep doing this and they get mad when they keep getting burned, so then they start hating women...I used to do the same thing years ago, but now Im better at screening them so if I think a girl is fukked up in the head or does sh1t I dont like, Im not gonna even bother with her...Of course I dont look at girls who are busted, but I dont need a dimepice only though, I look at the whole package...Alot of guys want dimes to boost their own ego anyway, as if most people's opinion matters anyway...

tseluca

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys come in many sapes sizes and colors, as do women and belive it or not you guys ranlk on the HB sacle too, so looks do matter

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i took the time to read through all the posts that you made and i just can't figure out what your bolives are. what is is that bothers you about this forum and the stuff on here. I just don't see your beef:confused: feel free to share it with us.

what is is it that a gurl (you) can teach me about women that YEARS of trial and error and years of analisis buy some of the smartest guys couldn't do.:confused:

please do make a new thread and set us strait

tseluca

Don Juan
Reaction score
The beauty of being a woman is we can go out and do that anytime we want, and we dont have to resort to sill antics to get it

Logen

Don Juan
Reaction score
these silly antics are what get girls like you to think that you're the one choosing us.

tseluca

Don Juan
Reaction score
spider. your whole theroy is flawed

Taking dating advice from a man about woman is like taking diet advice from fat people.

Women dont ask other women what men want. These so called experts are just after your $$$$$$$

If women don't know what they want, how the hell would men know what women want.

I started out on this board with good intentions, I was giving genuine advice trying toi hhelp out. Read all my threads, not just this topic. But some idiots feel the need to bash me, so I started this one

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
.....and you still haven't told me what it is that women want.

this is the second time i'm asking, please do set us straight:confused: what is it that we are getting so therebly wrong

ps. i didn't spend a dime on this stuff:eek:

tseluca

Don Juan
Reaction score
I ca walk into any bar at any given night and leave what whatever man I choose, he doesn't have to say a word.

If I wanted to I could walk up to some guy take him by the hand and say come on 10 times out of 10 he will follow me, no questions asked

Yes, I choose who I date

tseluca

Don Juan
Reaction score
spider if you really read all my posts, I answered that question before

Maybe you don't pay enough attention, It is here somewhere in one of the other threads..Look and ye shall find

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If women don't know what they want, how the hell would men know what women want.
Because men will actually study the behaviors of women and form conclusions. If nobody studied anything, we'd still be cavemen, and I'd club you on the head, drag you back to the cave, and get you to make me dinner ;)

Also, I'm not trying to bash you. I'm enjoying this debate.

If I wanted to I could walk up to some guy take him by the hand and say come on 10 times out of 10 he will follow me, no questions asked

Yes, I choose who I date
You're one of the few women who will do this. Most of them don't. They leave it up to the men to make the first move. Unfortunately, most men will have no confidence, thus never make the first move.

When I originally came to this site, I had absolutely no clue on how to approach women, let alone the balls to do it. After reading the DJ bible and putting my new found knowledge to work, I got better and better with picking up women and dating them. I eventually came to a point where I could literally choose which women I wanted to date. That's when I got picky with the women I dated.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My pic is in the dark room. Once it's done, we'll swap. Actually, let's up the stakes and make them naked :).

As for woman bashing, realise that in many men it's simply a byproduct of being frustrated and rejected so many times in the past. It's like the college kid who gets cut from the football team, drops out, and blames the coach for all of his problems. Or the guy who sues the company because his rectal thermometer awakened previously dormant homosexual feelings. People have a way of blaming everything around them for their problems. After all, it's easier on the ego that way. Talk about weak character :D.

I realize that women are inherently different from me, but that's no reason to hate them. Sure, I do my share of bashing feminazis, politically correct secretaries, and women with cankles. but no more than manginas (feminist men) and the male fatass lards. In other words, it's the person's ideas viewpoints and lifestyle, rather than gender, that deserves the bashing. If you choose to be an airhead, you'll get ridiculed for being an airhead, and not a woman.

More later.

tseluca

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well lets see are you doing good

Answer these questions for yourself

How many girls have I dated in the past 6 months?

How many girls did I approach in the last 6 months?

Divide one by the other and get you sucess rate. Is it high or low

Of the girls that I dated, how many went past 1 date?
2 dates?
3 dates?

Why did each of theit end?

Rovalier

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa, bash you? You are coming in and calling others pencil penis and what not. I don't even see anything really constructive in your arguments other than a weak assertation.

I keep fit and eat well because I want to. I don't want expensive medical bills to stack up on me when I am older. Some of our workout routines is based on the goals of athleticism (a variety of martial arts and sports), not just beach muscles. A built body is a byproduct of this.

I spend money so I can live in a nice and comfortable environment. Or even own properties in other parts of the world so I can spend time there. Who wouldn't want that, GUY OR GIRL? In the end girls spend more than guys on fashion to impress the opposite (or the same) gender anyways. A lot of us manage to have the girl split or pay entire bills as well.

Sooner or later, a sex is not enough for some guys. They can get it anywhere at anytime with some work. Other things count, don't expect all guys to treat you like daddy's little princess, break their back to support the relationship and you don't have anything to offer other than (to quote you):
This Pvssy and 2 boobs make men do crazy things
Is it any wonder more guys are becoming weary of marriage - especially with the way laws are developed and how useless prenups are nowadays (in North American at least)? If all you can offer is that, even a prostitute gives a more fair transaction than that.

Not all guys are clueless sheeps. If you don't stack up, you get NEXT right on the spot. You could be a 9 or 10 for that matter, but if that is all you can and willing to offer, **** that. There are thousands of other willing girls who are up for game.

Reagan

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by tseluca

How many girls have I dated in the past 6 months?
Zero.

How many girls did I approach in the last 6 months?
Zero.

Divide one by the other and get you sucess rate. Is it high or low
0/0 = 1

I WIN!!! I WIN~!!!!#!#!@!#

tseluca

Don Juan
Reaction score
Disconnect, no problem, send me your email address I will send the first pic, and the more daring you get I will.

I have no quams about that

Only question is are you a man of your word. I think not