Would it look awkward if I were to read a newspaper or book at a bar or Pub?

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like you said, if you have chemistry with another employee, then you are going to get good vibes from her, IOIs or other Green Lights to pursue her. As long as you treat it like a social group (ie pursue for LTRs rather than flings) and stay with that same person for a lenght of time then it should be fine. Feminism can only destroy pursuals if you let it. We all know what the "white rules/boundaries" are and where the "red line/boundaries" are and our disposition does NOT lend itself to pursuing someone who is clearly not interested or have not given us a firm green light. Allof of women do not subscribe to feminism, and it's mainly a few women out there that may be causing trouble that make it bad for everyone else. The vast majority of cases, especially with the likes of us, I believe would be fine. You can't live in fear.
Unfortunately, it becomes a case of her word vs his word if anything goes south (and obviously the man will be viewed as the problem)

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a man has enough energy to regularly post his tales of woe on multiple social media platforms whenever he's not on the clock, he has the energy to go out into the fresh air and socialize with a wide array of humanity
Person-to-person interactions drain me in a way online interactions don't.

And you know what? Even with online interactions, I tend to give it a rest in the evening. A lot of my posting on workdays happens on my commute/on breaks.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately, it becomes a case of her word vs his word if anything goes south (and obviously the man will be viewed as the problem)
What do you think would go south in that scenario? If you know she is not interested you are not going to pursue her in the first place. If you have an LTR that didn't work out, so what? Nobody cares about these things. Anything involving a woman could be a threat. I was in the same elevator as a lady I had asked out that rejected me. She could have made up a story against me. She did not. Not every woman is crazy.

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you think would go south in that scenario? If you know she is not interested you are not going to pursue her in the first place. If you have an LTR that didn't work out, so what? Nobody cares about these things. Anything involving a woman could be a threat. I was in the same elevator as a lady I had asked out that rejected me. She could have made up a story against me. She did not. Not every woman is crazy.
To answer your question, I'm going to share a true story.

Back in 2021, there was a new female employee at my workplace who was chatty with me. One day I slipped her my digits and said something along the lines of "Since you seem to enjoy talking to me, here's my number if you ever want to chat outside of work. Just friends of course."

Even though the fact of the matter was I wanted to get with her, I included the "just friends" part to cover myself (as far as liability)

The broad never ended up reaching out to me outside work (even though she repeatedly said she would). It became clear the broad had no interest in any sort of relationship with me outside work (not even a platonic relationship).

Then it eventually reached the point where I stopped speaking to her at all at work (which she didn't take well). Even though she had no desire for anything with me outside work, I think she liked getting attention from me at work.

Once the broad ended up hating me (because I stopped speaking to her at work), I was afraid she'd complain to HR about the fact I slipped her my digits

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To answer your question, I'm going to share a true story.

Back in 2021, there was a new female employee at my workplace who was chatty with me. One day I slipped her my digits and said something along the lines of "Since you seem to enjoy talking to me, here's my number if you ever want to chat outside of work. Just friends of course."

Even though the fact of the matter was I wanted to get with her, I included the "just friends" part to cover myself (as far as liability)

The broad never ended up reaching out to me outside work (even though she repeatedly said she would). It became clear the broad had no interest in any sort of relationship with me outside work (not even a platonic relationship).

Then it eventually reached the point where I stopped speaking to her at all at work (which she didn't take well). Even though she had no desire for anything with me outside work, I think she liked getting attention from me at work.

Once the broad ended up hating me (because I stopped speaking to her at work), I was afraid she'd complain to HR about the fact I slipped her my digits
Well, it's going to take allot more than that for me to stop speaking to a lady at work. For example, the lady that I claimed rejected me at work by saying "maybe" to a date-like suggestion back on March 13, 2024. I stopped talking to her when I saw she was sitting next to the gay guy, how open and talkative she was with him, and when I saw them hug each other in the cafeteria in a way that would make me just feel bad. From that point, I stopped saying hi to her or making any sort of eye contact and, going at length to make sure I just don't cross paths with her in that place.

The gay guy resigned from the office. Prior to his resignation, within the month prior to that, I never saw him or her together in that cafeteria. I can't speculate as to what may or may not have happened.

However, I can say this, I don't know what that lady thinks of me, but we continue not talking to each other. I even told her by email that her presence in the cafeteria provides the justification to continue to buy into streaming services so I have a visual distraction not to talk to her (ie something that was sent on a draft saved email but was sent to her by mistake), and encouraged her (ie sarcastically) to come more frequently to the cafeteria or I'd have to cancel all of those services.

So we both have our issues with women who reject us at work, and once burned twice shy right? If another lady gave me an IOI, I would 100% pursue it (ie if I'm attracted to her of course!).

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it's going to take allot more than that for me to stop speaking to a lady at work. For example, the lady that I claimed rejected me at work by saying "maybe" to a date-like suggestion back on March 13, 2024. I stopped talking to her when I saw she was sitting next to the gay guy, how open and talkative she was with him, and when I saw them hug each other in the cafeteria in a way that would make me just feel bad. From that point, I stopped saying hi to her or making any sort of eye contact and, going at length to make sure I just don't cross paths with her in that place.

The gay guy resigned from the office. Prior to his resignation, within the month prior to that, I never saw him or her together in that cafeteria. I can't speculate as to what may or may not have happened.

However, I can say this, I don't know what that lady thinks of me, but we continue not talking to each other. I even told her by email that her presence in the cafeteria provides the justification to continue to buy into streaming services so I have a visual distraction not to talk to her (ie something that was sent on a draft saved email but was sent to her by mistake), and encouraged her (ie sarcastically) to come more frequently to the cafeteria or I'd have to cancel all of those services.

So we both have our issues with women who reject us at work, and once burned twice shy right? If another lady gave me an IOI, I would 100% pursue it (ie if I'm attracted to her of course!).
I don't really count mine as a rejection (because even though I wanted to get with her, and even though I was probably pretty obvious in retrospect, I played it off like I only wanted a platonic relationship)

I'd be hesitant to ask for anything more than a platonic relationship from a coworker.

The fact the broad never texted me wasn't why I stopped talking to her at work by the way. I heard her make a racist comment about my people (to another one of my people); that's why I stopped talking to her.

krisabr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex dating with girls in your city - vipurl.pro/hotlady
It is available ONLY after free signing up