Women want POWER not a deep connection

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Most men have been swindled by women into believing women value deep relationships with authentic bonds.

Sure.. women want love, but only in one direction--> A quality man who loves her.

Women want to be loved more than they want to love others. Burn that into your brain guys. Its the most important thing to know about women. AGAIN: Women want to be loved more than they want to love others.

They want love from men because of the power it brings... not for the sentimentality of it. A man in love is a slave. Completely ruled by his woman. This is a strong position for a woman. Women only fear losing power over a man to another woman. This is why they seek a man who is difficult to seduce. This way.. once seduced.. he is totally under HER control and only HER control. :yes:

The man who falls fast will be easy for another woman to steal down the road.

Most men don't understand this and truly believe its beneficial for them to get into deep long-term relationships or marriages. They don't realize these actions strip them of all their personal money and power. Once engaged in these situations.. the man works for the woman's happiness rather than his own. Even worse --> He is too delusional to notice it because the woman has manipulated him into adopting her values and needs as his own. :crackup: :crackup:

Men can only maintain power by spinning plates and keeping one foot out the door of the relationship at all times. Women will see you as a hard man to catch and thus.. a man worth catching since most women have failed. You must, must, must keep one foot out the door. The minute you are ALL in.. you have lost.

Any man who thinks this is "cynical" has already been deeply manipulated by feminine values and white knight thinking.

Just some food for thought to help you maintain an alpha frame. :up:

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Post player man.

I wish I could better live your advice.

But theirs always that part of me that has a little "Hope" for a girl that's worth while.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
...Women only fear losing power over a man to another woman...
No, women fear not being loved enough...or losing a man's love.

You can still have a long term relationship with a woman.

Just love something else MORE than you love her.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Men value love, and women love value.

More proof given here, and explained well!

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So Basically women ain't sh*t? I wonder what women really think of men

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PeasantPlayer said:
So Basically women ain't sh*t? I wonder what women really think of men
He just told you what women think of men

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But I want to know.....do most of you believe this to be true?

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women want both. In my experience if you can juggle power first, then you can form a deep connection with her and establish something powerful together. But yes, you want to have that sense of power - whether it be in wealth, social status, ability, drive, ambition, or talent. You can't have one without the other. Good post man.

Reaction score
I believe its true for good lookin girls. Coz i experienced it myself several times. the girl was only interested as long as i didnt show much interest back, the more i backed off the more she showed interest, when I went all in she backed off, so always keep the game up untill you make a move like kissing or having sex then u give more of yourself when she does!

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all good insight PHM.
I Agree with you about Love thing

About the POWER thing it depends on many things but the most important thing is how much you embrace your manhood/masculinity/virility ....because whatever you heard in this site or in any other place it's going to be always MASCULINITY Attract FEMININITY and vice-verca so it's depends on the persentage of masculinity and femininity in you (Personality/Body language/ Actions / Desitions and so on)

and it's going to be always Masculinity Leads and Femininity Follow but you need to believe it and live it too to undersand it

About CONNECTION is an important thing in Long Term Relationships but only IMPORTANT with QUALITY WOMAN (that's right Quality women Exist) so if you are a Quality man (and by quality i don't mean Player/Alpha/Jerk I mean Real Man who Embrace his Manhood and have the descipline to control his Emotions and Desires and follow his dreams and passions) but in ONS and with The Trash/Pump&Dump Type of women it's worthless and it will work against you in the long run because it can't be any type of harmony between Quality and Trash .

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I like it, but why focus of women? Everyone wants to be loved because of the power it brings. Men are the same way.

No one wants to let others know they need anything. Everyone wants the world to love them, feel important, be recognized, feel special.

To say its just women is a little narrow.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men can only maintain power by spinning plates and keeping one foot out the door of the relationship at all times. Women will see you as a hard man to catch and thus.. a man worth catching since most women have failed. You must, must, must keep one foot out the door. The minute you are ALL in.. you have lost.
I disagree. A man can still get into deep relationships without loosing his power. As long as you put your life first, (hobbies, goals, career etc.) then you're good. Its the man that completely devotes his life to his woman, sacrificing all his wants and needs for her, who's destined to fail. I'd rather become celibate than have to spin plates for the rest of my life.

djjizzyjeff

Banned
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
I disagree. A man can still get into deep relationships without loosing his power. As long as you put your life first, (hobbies, goals, career etc.) then you're good. Its the man that completely devotes his life to his woman, sacrificing all his wants and needs for her, who's destined to fail. I'd rather become celibate than have to spin plates for the rest of my life.

Exactly. Agree 110%. There's far too many KJing mental masturbators on this site.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@ JoeMarron

This is basically what I already mentioned.

3agle 3yes said:
No, women fear not being loved enough...or losing a man's love.

You can still have a long term relationship with a woman.

Just love something else MORE than you love her.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Trump said:
I like it, but why focus of women? Everyone wants to be loved because of the power it brings. Men are the same way.

No one wants to let others know they need anything. Everyone wants the world to love them, feel important, be recognized, feel special.

To say its just women is a little narrow.
But why are we all here bro? Are any of us interested in dating men? I think the answer is NO.

So why point out how "men are the same way"? Who gives a sh!t how man are?.. We don't date men!!! :crackup: :crackup:

Wakeupplease

Reaction score
Some deep seeded issues

If you think that all that women want is power in a relationship or to head f*ck you, you have some serious issues.

Women (and men...hey there is NOT that big of a difference), want to find a partner who respects and loves them. Its actually THAT simple.

happyDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
Exactly.
And add 'friends' to the list. So many guys I see neglecting their friends, specially on their first LTR.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Wakeupplease said:
If you think that all that women want is power in a relationship or to head f*ck you, you have some serious issues.

Women (and men...hey there is NOT that big of a difference), want to find a partner who respects and loves them. Its actually THAT simple.
Wrong.

Get out of your Disney movie / chick flick bubble for a minute and try to learn something. :up:

user name

Banned
Reaction score
Not that I don't trust you or anything but on what evidence are you basing these claims on?

Just so I know that I can trust that what you say is good.

GetBetter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Didnt read the replies but just the main post so here's my question:

So is being single a lot better than being in relationship? Shall we just flirt even though we know it wouldnt bring sex to you? Especially when you live in a city where you dont see much hotties and you have to be in a relationship to get even a kiss?