Women want POWER not a deep connection

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I think it all depends on her femeninity. If she's an alpha lawyer/cop/CEO/femnazi type she most likely wants a doormat/yes-man. If she's a teacher/nurse/secretary type she most likely wants a dominant type of guy. And then there are the hoes...who are for everybody.

Last edited:

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GS750 said:
Yes, I think it all depends on her femeninity. If she's an alpha lawyer/cop/CEO/femnazi type she most likely wants a doormat/yes-man. If she's a teacher/nurse/secretary type she most likely wants a dominant type of guy. And then here are the hoes...who are for everybody.
bro that last part had me rolling man hahahahahahahahahahhaha:crackup:

not ALL WOMAN ARE THE DAMN SAME.. I REPEAT NOT ALL OF THEM ARE THE SAME.. theres a few nice/good girls that know there damn place and if you re-inforce it with your alphaness she knows you aint nothing to fvck with!! some bish i was fvcking always wanted to ride the cawk get on top of me cuz she said ''she felt that she was in control and felt dominant'' guess watt i did? all the times she wanted to get on top i didnt let her.. i'd pin her down by the neck with my hands(almost choke that bish a couple of times) and start fvcking the sh!!tt out of her full force while telling her ''you aint dominating sh!tt b!tch'' hahahahahah.. that teached her to be in her damn place.

NewJack

Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is, with this kind of thinking, you're never going to be able to have a deep connection with women.

So you can't test out your hypothesis that women desire POWER instead connection, because only one of these things actually exists within your reality at the moment. With this kind of thinking, one never makes a deep connection with a woman.

If you give the connection hypothesis a try, it would more deeply inform your "Power instead of connection" hypothesis and either confirm or deny its validity. However at the moment its relatively clear that your rejection of the connection hypothesis is flat-out and dogmatic, e.g.
A man in love is a slave. Completely ruled by his woman.
You rejected this, in absolute terms, as an idea. It indicates that you haven't deeply field tested both hypotheses because you have rejected one out-of-hand. I am a man who has been inside a handful of girlsandwomen, and I'm telling you, connection is AT LEAST as important as power. But this game is free for everyone to play however they want. If I got the inkling that a girl was wanting Power from me, that date/relationship/interaction would not have ended well at all. haha. Each his own...

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Renegade357 said:
Women don't care about power. They care about perceived value.
Value includes, in no particular order; Looks, money, social status, power, confidence, assets, etc. This is why a toad like Donald Trump gets to bang Melania.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Theory theory and more theory. PHM until you post a field report then what you say is worthless. (If you have FRs in MM then I apologize, if not then above statmenet still valid).

Reaction score
JohnChops said:
Theory theory and more theory. PHM until you post a field report then what you say is worthless. (If you have FRs in MM then I apologize, if not then above statmenet still valid).
Hi JohnChopstick :rock:

Just can't resist :D

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The highest value a woman places on a man is her level in the pecking order of her herd. Secondly, it's how he makes her feel. Neither of those represent love, IMO.

There exists a tiny percentage of women who are able to love a man and remain loyal to him, but I personally think that virtually 100% of them are married and that they will die off completely within 40 years.

The brainwashing and subsequent insanity of women is chillingly global in scope and depth. They are utterly destroyed because they traded needed moderating and corrective influence of men for the "You can have anything and be anything" message of the mass media.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having one foot out the door has to be the secret. That's the exact moment when you took the red pill. When you figured out you can hit the Nuke button and walk at any time you want! Look at the 2012 divorce stats, they're still around 50%. Yeah, keep forming those everlasting deep connections while she's wild-bangin the guy who makes her feel extra tingly.

The only thing 50% should represent is your commitment to a female.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
user name said:
Not that I don't trust you or anything but on what evidence are you basing these claims on?

Just so I know that I can trust that what you say is good.
Well.. just look at feminism. Look at how much power women have today compared to many years ago. If power wasn't important to them.. why did they work so hard to de-throne men?

If their dream was to submit.. they would of stayed in their place. Don't ya think? :crackup:

GetBetter said:
Didnt read the replies but just the main post so here's my question:

So is being single a lot better than being in relationship? Shall we just flirt even though we know it wouldnt bring sex to you? Especially when you live in a city where you dont see much hotties and you have to be in a relationship to get even a kiss?
Do what you have to do man. Only you can decide whats best for YOURSELF.

Some men are more comfortable living like faggots. Some men are more comfortable having control over their lives. This site is mostly about how men can have more control. A man who is comfortable being dominated by a woman doesn't need to read anything on this site. :up:

JohnChops said:
This is probably the dumbest and most ignorant comment I've ever read here. No exaggeration.

Look through my posting history if you want "stories" little girl. :crazy:

NewJack said:
The thing is, with this kind of thinking, you're never going to be able to have a deep connection with women.

So you can't test out your hypothesis that women desire POWER instead connection, because only one of these things actually exists within your reality at the moment. With this kind of thinking, one never makes a deep connection with a woman.

If you give the connection hypothesis a try, it would more deeply inform your "Power instead of connection" hypothesis and either confirm or deny its validity. However at the moment its relatively clear that your rejection of the connection hypothesis is flat-out and dogmatic, e.g.

You rejected this, in absolute terms, as an idea. It indicates that you haven't deeply field tested both hypotheses because you have rejected one out-of-hand. I am a man who has been inside a handful of girlsandwomen, and I'm telling you, connection is AT LEAST as important as power. But this game is free for everyone to play however they want. If I got the inkling that a girl was wanting Power from me, that date/relationship/interaction would not have ended well at all. haha. Each his own...
And the main "benefit" to forming a deep faggy "connection" with a woman is WHAT again? :crackup:

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy **** is PHM Burroughs?! I swear to god it has to be. Anyway besides that , PHM, post them here to prove your theories. Stories hold water and theories do not. If you're so high and mighty with women, toss up the lay reports and stories bud. Links links links.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
If you cant learn to read theory and apply it to your own life or confirm or deny it based on your own experience then you don't belong here. The DJ Bible is almost all theory.

Bull**** there are FRs in there to BACK UP THEORY. PHM does not back up his theory with anything. When the older DJs posted something they usually had FRs backing up what they posted. Now it's just blindly follow the guy with the most green to attempt to better my life. You felas don't want proof anymore, just woman hate theories.

Have you notices there aren't any FRs here anymore and the vibe here is "woman hate". We changed for the worse.

And what are you sayibg PRF? That real FRs don't help you? Testing said theories don't help you? What. Who cares of she's a slut/*****/church girl she is a variable in your expirement.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
Bull**** there are FRs in there to BACK UP THEORY. PHM does not back up his theory with anything. When the older DJs posted something they usually had FRs backing up what they posted. Now it's just blindly follow the guy with the most green to attempt to better my life. You felas don't want proof anymore, just woman hate theories.

Have you notices there aren't any FRs here anymore and the vibe here is "woman hate". We changed for the worse.

And what are you sayibg PRF? That real FRs don't help you? Testing said theories don't help you? What. Who cares of she's a slut/*****/church girl she is a variable in your expirement.
1. Stop crying like a little b!tch.

2. I don't have to prove sh!t to you. Read my posting history if you want stories. That's the last time I'm telling you.

3. Learn what "NEXT" means. If you don't like SoSuave then say NEXT and go to Loveshack where "loving ALL women no matter what" and being a faggot is manditory. :up:

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting post PlayHer Man. While women can pretty much have sex whenever they want, it's different for men and we most often need to spin plates to balance the power.

user name

Banned
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Well.. just look at feminism. Look at how much power women have today compared to many years ago. If power wasn't important to them.. why did they work so hard to de-throne men?

If their dream was to submit.. they would of stayed in their place. Don't ya think? :crackup:
I'm not sure what context your argument is based on. Are you making a point against the PUA theory that women really want a man to dominate them?

Women have kind of been in power since the days of Cleopatra.

And why shouldn't a woman want power? Put in the same room as a tiger would you refuse a gun if it was offered to you?

Who said it was a woman's dream to be submissive?

Power isn't really a gender specific thing.

Nor is power fixed. The alpha male who dominates his wife and kids might go to work and find himself inferior to his superiors for example.

You either have it or you don't.

You can't dethrone someone unless you already have the power to do so. Or unless someone gives it away.

Oughtn't the question be, why are men giving their power away?

Or to be even more specific, to reflect the true complexity of the matter in all the intricacies of power play that occur on a day to day basis - Why do certain people give their power away to others, male or female?

Last edited:

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
user name said:
I'm not sure what context your argument is based on. Are you making a point against the PUA theory that women really want a man to dominate them?

Women have kind of been in power since the days of Cleopatra.

And why shouldn't a woman want power? Put in the same room as a tiger would you refuse a gun if it was offered to you?

Who said it was a woman's dream to be submissive?

Power isn't really a gender specific thing.

Nor is power fixed. The alpha male who dominates his wife and kids might go to work and find himself inferior to his superiors for example.

You either have it or you don't.

You can't dethrone someone unless you already have the power to do so. Or unless someone gives it away.

Oughtn't the question be, why are men giving their power away?

Or to be even more specific, to reflect the true complexity of the matter in all the intricacies of power play that occur on a day to day basis - Why do certain people give their power away to others, male or female?
So we basically agree then. And I never said men DON'T give their power away. They do it all the time.

Most of my advice and posts are about how to avoid giving away your power. Many men fight me on it. Clearly they don't want power. Instead they want a soul mate to cuddle with. Talk about masculine. :crackup:

Not everyone is comfortable with power because it often comes with responsibility and taking blame. UNLESS you're a woman (since their power is often "invisible")

A powerful person who denies their power can easily duck the responsibility that comes with it (cough, cough, women, cough, cough....)

Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
So we basically agree then. And I never said men DON'T give their power away. They do it all the time.

Most of my advice and posts are about how to avoid giving away your power. Many men fight me on it. Clearly they don't want power. Instead they want a soul mate to cuddle with. Talk about masculine. :crackup:

Not everyone is comfortable with power because it often comes with responsibility and taking blame. UNLESS you're a woman (since their power is often "invisible")

A powerful person who denies their power can easily duck the responsibility that comes with it (cough, cough, women, cough, cough....)
Talking about being smart, yeah, I am that way. Guess that makes me a woman eh :D

Bacious

Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:

Feminism is, by very definition, to do with equality and not excess power of one sex over another. Someone can dream to be treated as a legal equal without having goals of being supreme leader of the planet. There's understanding the innate differences between men and women and then there's misogyny - you seem to fall in the latter camp.

Your thought process applies just as much to racism and homophobia, learn to be just a tad ****ing objective.

Edit: And you know what? It's a shame because your OP is really quite accurate - definitely good stuff, especially about one foot out the door. Just some of your other unrelated comments are straight up illogical.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aaaaaaand.... Here we go!

Who's got the popcorn?