Women of beauty are never alone

Reaction score
I had this happen all the time in the recent past and I am so fed up with it that I need to deal with it.

I do daygame. So I am out in the city walking around. I find a girl who is on her own and who is my type. I am approaching and every time some dude I did not see starts kissing her hugging her then and there.

I want to know how to deal with that. Literally. Making her laugh is unrealistic in that situation. We all know that women don't want to decide and if in doubt they stay with that sh.ithead.

I do not want to be friends with him.

No, it is not her best friend or brother. I am intelligent enough to distinguish that.

Terms of reply:

1. Don't give me the moral rap
  2. Don't give me the I-will-beat-you-up-if-you-did-that-to-my-girl rap
  3. Answer the question only

Last edited:

allen2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf how is this always happening in day game?

are we talking about you seeing a random girl alone in a city square, and as soon as you start the approach a guy comes from nowhere and starts to kiss and hug her? that makes little sense to me, although i will not say it is impossible.

maybe there are other guys out there running a more sophisticated game: i.e. one where they watch the guys who are getting ready to zero in on a girl and they swoop in and play the ****y/funny white knight that they wouldn't have been able to play had there been no rival PUA to white knight against.

if i am confused then oh well. good luck.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Philippe Schlichting said:
I had this happen all the time in the recent past and I am so fed up with it that I need to deal with it.

I do daygame. So I am out in the city walking around. I find a girl who is on her own and who is my type. I am approaching and every time some dude I did not see starts kissing her hugging her then and there.

I want to know how to deal with that. Literally. Making her laugh is unrealistic in that situation. We all know that women don't want to decide and if in doubt they stay with that sh.ithead.

I do not want to be friends with him.

No, it is not her best friend or brother. I am intelligent enough to distinguish that.

Terms of reply:

3. Answer the question or shut up

Perhaps you aren't intelligent enough to restrain yourself from daygame approaching women outside of every Bridal shop in the city.

Revel

Don Juan
Reaction score
approaching woman with boyfriends, you want to climb mount everest before your even able to do a pull up.. my friend

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe they are happy, spend more time finding single girls

Reaction score
Terms of reply:

3. Answer the question or shut up

Trailboss

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if your approach with women is anything like your attempt to control interactions here on the board: no wonder you FAIL. You put the question out: it's laughable for you to think you will be able to control the responses...maybe you just suck at Game.....?

Reaction score
Trailboss said:
Well, if your approach with women is anything like your attempt to control interactions here on the board: no wonder you FAIL. You put the question out: it's laughable for you to think you will be able to control the responses...maybe you just suck at Game.....?
Some people might think that I want to hear them insult me so I clarify that I do not want that. If people - in spite of this - write useless text just like you I just block them. This helps me weed out people who are 100% certainly not here to help me. So this way or another it is very useful to write that.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's just how it is with day game. Get used to it. 90% of women are taken. 99.9% of hot women are taken.

Day game can, IMHO, get you the hottest chicks but your success ratio is atrocious. You could approach 50 different chicks in a day, get rejected 48 times, beaten up once and arrested once. Go home and have nothing to show for your troubles. Next day you go to a dog park or whatnot and boom, the first girl you see is a 9 and is single.

If you're in a big city just move on to the next. No sense in trying to do a boyfriend destroyer or whatever with the guy right there.

Some people might think that I want to hear them insult me so I clarify that I do not want that. If people - in spite of this - write useless text just like you I just block them. This helps me weed out people who are 100% certainly not here to help me. So this way or another it is very useful to write that.
I agree. Most people here are idiots. Most people online period are idiots. I wish thread starters had the ability to delete comments.

Check this out:

http://www.theattractionforums.com/day-game/157118-official-boyfriend-destroyer-thread.html

Groblin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Be ready to :box: or :woo: if you're gonna keep trying to pick up girls with their boyfriend right there. Not gonna lecture you on morals, but damn dude, make sure their boyfriend's not in the physical vicinity would be your best bet.

I don't think there's a magical answer to your question, which is what you seem to expect. Chloroform the boyfriend, perhaps? I'm assuming you're talking about girls with their boyfriends present, not just girls that HAVE boyfriends, am I correct?

Reaction score
Be ready to or if you're gonna keep trying to pick up girls with their boyfriend right there. Not gonna lecture you on morals, but damn dude, make sure their boyfriend's not in the physical vicinity would be your best bet.

I don't think there's a magical answer to your question, which is what you seem to expect. Chloroform the boyfriend, perhaps? I'm assuming you're talking about girls with their boyfriends present, not just girls that HAVE boyfriends, am I correct?
That's just how it is with day game. Get used to it. 90% of women are taken. 99.9% of hot women are taken.

Day game can, IMHO, get you the hottest chicks but your success ratio is atrocious. You could approach 50 different chicks in a day, get rejected 48 times, beaten up once and arrested once. Go home and have nothing to show for your troubles. Next day you go to a dog park or whatnot and boom, the first girl you see is a 9 and is single.

If you're in a big city just move on to the next. No sense in trying to do a boyfriend destroyer or whatever with the guy right there.
Answer the question or shut up.

Groblin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like how you didn't answer my question after I was trying to help you. Someone sounds sexually frustrated.

Reaction score
Groblin said:
I like how you didn't answer my question after I was trying to help you. Someone sounds sexually frustrated.
Oh, did I hurt your feelings?

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Listen you fvcking douchebag bro'd out jersey shore piece of sh1t. These guys are giving you ADVICE. That is what this forum is about ADVICE. No need to come in here and be an a$$hole to us alright.

Thats dayame, thats life, so what girls are taken and now youre sick of a girl being taken by another man? You must be jealous of their "Success" with women because women are everything to you arent they? Building your happiness around getting a woman is like setting up a house with straw.

You like hitting on girls with boyfriends, fine. I ve done it, we all have done it but whats the point? Thats so much work to get her to cheat on her boyfriend , many nights of blue balls and teasing when you could just go out and get a single girl and then your problems will be alleviated.

Lol @Groblin that would make sense since he is going for girls with BOYFRIENDS. Jesus man if you want sex go get a SINGLE GIRL. It only takes 1 date as opposed to many with one girl with a BF.... some people i swear

Reaction score
JohnChops said:
Listen you fvcking douchebag

Didn't read any further. Watch your tone.

Groblin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, did I hurt your feelings?
Seems like I hurt yours. "Answer the question or shut up." :crackup:

Troll better.

Reaction score
Groblin said:
Seems like I hurt yours. "Answer the question or shut up." :crackup:

Troll better.
You shouldn't suppress your anger, let it out, punch a pillow :D

JohnnyStorm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Join them in a group hug bro!

Fake Alpha's ftw!

seethehoop

Don Juan
Reaction score
When will you people learn.

Don't feed the trolls.

It was clear from the start he was baiting you all.