Women of beauty are never alone

Trailboss

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe he should try hitting on the boyfriends..........?

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
Trollolol

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Philippe Schlichting said:
Didn't read any further. Watch your tone.
WATCH OUT JOHNCHOPS HE MIGHT CAPSLOCK YOU TO DEATH!!!!

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Women of beauty are never alone.

No sh*t sherlock.

Most women are taken. How the f**k do you think women have an overinflated sense of worth? Exactly, the growing number of desperate men going after them that are always available. Which in turn, raises the price of love, sex, and companionship. Boyfriend destroyers only work if you're attractive in some way. Otherwise, when a woman mentions a boyfriend, guess what? NOT INTERESTED!

The best thing to do is just make yourself a high value male.

This reality will not change for the favor of men. So upgrade yourself physically and financially. Judge's ruling.

Case closed. Get out of my court.

Bumsniff

Banned
Reaction score
Philippe Schlichting said:
I had this happen all the time in the recent past and I am so fed up with it that I need to deal with it.

I do daygame. So I am out in the city walking around. I find a girl who is on her own and who is my type. I am approaching and every time some dude I did not see starts kissing her hugging her then and there.

I want to know how to deal with that. Literally. Making her laugh is unrealistic in that situation. We all know that women don't want to decide and if in doubt they stay with that sh.ithead.

I do not want to be friends with him.

No, it is not her best friend or brother. I am intelligent enough to distinguish that.

Terms of reply:

1. Don't give me the moral rap
  2. Don't give me the I-will-beat-you-up-if-you-did-that-to-my-girl rap
  3. Answer the question or shut up
This story is Phil of Schlit

jay07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women of beauty are never alone?

Man stop the day game then. Have you been to the bar lately? I see gorgeous slvts at the bar all the time, maybe there not alone, but there definetely looking to cheat if there not.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two solutions to your dilemma:

[1] Scan the scene proficiently before you go up to every single girl you see and make sure she is alone. This should not be difficult.

[2] Approach every girl you see, and if she is with her boyfriend, simply out-alpha him, kick his aʂʂ and take his girl at all costs. This one should be more difficult.

Addendum to above suggestion:

Basic principles of hand-to-hand combat: :box:

1. Be aggressive
2. Keep your eyes on the opponent
3. Distract the opponent
4. Disable or be disabled
5. Vary the attack to fit the situation
6. Turn the defense into an unrelenting attack
7. Feel superior to the opponent regardless of the latter's size or evidence of strength

:up:

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pfft.... If you were a winner it wouldn't even matter if she has a boyfriend. She would dump the guy on the spot and beg you to f*ck her right there on the sidewalk the second you spun her around and did the cube on her and some magic tricks.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love the serious replies to what has been identified as an obvious troll thread. haha

Trollolololo. U MAD BRO? DO YOU EVEN LIFT? *insert more memes*

Sneevox

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not going to be able to seduce a woman who is sitting right there with a guy. People don't do that.
That's just that.

The fact that you've seen multiple beautiful women with a guy says that there are multiple beautiful women out there, so don't give up and just keep going. You'll find someone else. Oh, and if it happens again, just play it off and show no outward signs of frustration.

Trust me, learning to keep your emotions on the inside really helps. I'm not saying bottle it up and cut yourself, I'm saying keep the emotions inside and release all of that energy that builds up into something worth it, like lifting or dancing or something.

Yeah, though, good luck.

Sneevox

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
Basic principles of hand-to-hand combat: :box:

1. Be aggressive
2. Keep your eyes on the opponent
3. Distract the opponent
4. Disable or be disabled
6. Turn the defense into an unrelenting attack
7. Feel superior to the opponent regardless of the latter's size or evidence of strength

:up:
Funny how this can also be applied to seducing.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many women get really turned on by tests/feats of strength. Just walk up to the dude she's with grab him firmly by the shoulder and force him down to his knees to bow before you. She will fall into your arms guaranteed!

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
thats life... all women even ugly ones have many many dudes chasing them and trying to F them all the time... you need to observe the females for longer before you approach so you can be sure she is alone

Reaction score
VladPatton said:
She is standing right next to him. What is appropriate?

Reaction score
SgtSplacker said:
Many women get really turned on by tests/feats of strength. Just walk up to the dude she's with grab him firmly by the shoulder and force him down to his knees to bow before you. She will fall into your arms guaranteed!
Do you think this is funny? Do you think I have nothing better to do than write this post because I am bored?