Women of beauty are never alone

Reaction score
Azu said:
Dont assume its her man, it could be her relative or a friendzoned buddy.

The majority of time her being with a guy is not even a threat from my experience, and if it is her boyfriend she will tell you in the first minute. You will usually get a verbal warning from the guy if she is his girl. Dont assume a guy with a girl ever, i have alot of female friends that hangout with me and people assume we are together when we are not attracted to each other. You should not be intimated, since you are getting a conclusion from an assumption.

Even if she has a boyfriend, it doesnt matter at all..(unless she has a ring/fiance) but thats for a different post.
I do not want to be friends with him. No, it is not her best friend or brother. I am intelligent enough to distinguish that. I know it's her boyfriend and I am better than him. But that woman needs to understand that aswell.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Philippe Schlichting said:
Do you think this is funny? Do you think I have nothing better to do than write this post because I am bored?
:crackup: yeah, pretty much:crackup:

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, it is not her best friend or brother. I am intelligent enough to distinguish that.

Terms of reply:

1. Don't give me the moral rap
  2. Don't give me the I-will-beat-you-up-if-you-did-that-to-my-girl rap
  3. Answer the question only

Do you think this is funny? Do you think I have nothing better to do than write this post because I am bored?
Gangnam Wolverine - Your argument is invalid

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thorough dudes are never alone.

Trailboss

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not want to be friends with him. No, it is not her best friend or brother. I am intelligent enough to distinguish that. I know it's her boyfriend and I am better than him. But that woman needs to understand that aswell.
And *how* exactly do you *know* you are better then him? You don't know the guy: you only assume it. You sound like an arrogant and bratty punkass who isn't getting what he wants. Take a good, introspective look at yourself: there is a reason you are not getting what you want. Women are probably seeing right through whatever persona you are attempting to project....

Reaction score
Trailboss said:
And *how* exactly do you *know*
You will never know cause you are inferior to me.

Trailboss

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol! There ya go! I'm sure that confidence will inspire.....someone? Good luck with your "game"......maybe you should propose to your hand?