women are the enemy; here's what i mean-

Wee

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha didn't sense sarcasm? Maybe I'm missing something too.

Too keep this thread on topic, I stand by myself.

Or humans could be normal people, and some are compatible while others aren't...

I think the idea of "game" in general has brainwashed a lot of guys. Normal conversation and human socialization isn't possible because the whole time you need to make sure you are gaming. Heh, I don't know, I think you overanalyzed it a bit.

Reaction score
Wee said:
haha didn't sense sarcasm? Maybe I'm missing something too.

Too keep this thread on topic, I stand by myself.
Well maybe that was too complicated. Here is what I meant. "you cling on to a very close-minded view and you threaten people when they offer another point of view"

Wee

Don Juan
Reaction score
reallyfreakinlost said:
Well maybe that was too complicated. Here is what I meant. "you cling on to a very close-minded view and you threaten people when they offer another point of view"
Cause I made a joke about the laws of attraction that soapz was advocating? I thought you weren't a fan either. :p

Reaction score
Wee said:
Cause I made a joke about the laws of attraction that soapz was advocating? I thought you weren't a fan either. :p
You told me I shouldn't have said what I said or I would "attract mean into my life" and by the way, I still have no fvcking clue what "attracting mean" is... be sure to finish 2nd grade english before you post on an internet forum

Wee

Don Juan
Reaction score
reallyfreakinlost said:
You told me I shouldn't have said what I said or I would "attract mean into my life" and by the way, I still have no fvcking clue what "attracting mean" is... be sure to finish 2nd grade english before you post on an internet forum
I was joking. It sounded stupid because I was being sarcastic (also see that I used the word "dat" which you took note of). I think you should say whatever you feel like, I was cracking a joke at the POI and LOA guys. ah well..

Reaction score
Wee said:
I was joking. It sounded stupid because I was being sarcastic (also see that I used the word "dat" which you took note of). I think you should say whatever you feel like, I was cracking a joke at the POI and LOA guys. ah well..
Oh ok, so you were being sarcastic. In that case I will disregard every single comment you make because clearly you aren't serious about anything.

By the way girls LOVE guys who aren't serious about ANYTHING.

(pss... I'm being .....SARCASTIC!)

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blame?

who's casting blame?

re-read the posts.

is a soldier blameworthy for killing an enemy soldier?

no blame. no demonization... speaking to the nature of the "game", or war or what have you.

there's no reason not to see an issue from many perspectives... an odd one can illuminate the situation in a way that was not visible before. why be threatened by variation?

and again - think about it - no mercy, no kindness, no quarter. they are out to get what they want and if you're not it, you are IRRELEVANT. as i say, EXACTLY THE SAME CASE WITH MEN. how often have we bent over backwards to accommodate an ug?

yes, people are people. but we are harshly judged... afc... ugg... fatty....

and the map of who ends up being compatible with who... well, that may be a pretty bleak picture if you really stop to think about it....

delta

Soapz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Please reallyfreakinlost, no need to get :box:
We're all here for some good discussion:woo:

Anyways, on to your point:

"Your situations, the things you go through, THEY CAUSE your personality."

So you don't believe personality can change your situation? You don't believe a happy, optimistic person will experience a different life compared to a pessimistic complainer?

Your situation affects personality- there is no dispute about that. But to what extent and HOW they affect you- thats entirely under your control. We've all heard stories about the rich man who jumped off the roof, and the poor, yet contented hobo.

Obviously, if you just sit in a corner and pray all day, nothing will happen- I agree with you on that. But do not dismiss "Faith" entirely. It has a place in altering circumstances.

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THE LUCK FACTOR is a really good book - dr. richard wiseman

talks about how we inadvertently create our own luck by little things we do. some people experience TREMENDOUS good luck but it turns out that things that they do and their life patterns inform that result.

same with people with good luck.

i believe it was you reallyfreakinlost in another thread that said we should just be nice and smile....

that's the idea of how your attitude can alter the world. if you're negative all the time and looking at the ground, the world will treat you badly. but if you're positive and SMILE at people, all of a sudden, the world seems different to you.

most of this ATTITUDE DETERMINES REALITY is NOT mystical. it is a result of the fact that most of our lives are PSYCHO-SOCIAL.... our attitude AFFECTS OTHER PEOPLE and those people respond to your attitude and that starts to shape the nature of your world.

in the book, the lucky and unlucky have absolutely the SAME OUTCOME when it came to winning in a lottery (or flipping coins or any other objective, nonsocial event).

but most of our lives are spent in and amongst people. people who can hook you up, give you a job (or a bl0wj0b) etc etc etc.

yeah, attitude can change your world.

delta

p.s. related: "YOUR FOCUS DETERMINES YOUR REALITY".... ever notice how when you are interested in a certain subject or actress or whatever, you start seeing them everywhere - on the newsstands, on the tv, etc.?

this is not because somehow your focus has mystically caused these things to manifest in the world.

rather, your mind SEES WHAT IT LOOKS FOR.

this is why i gave up being a pessimist. i used to think that the pessimistic view is ultimately the "correct" and "accurate" view. but it turns out that human beings have no such raw access to reality.

rather, if you are negative, you really will personally see negative things in the world. but if you're positive, you will see those things.

in this sense, the biblical "seek and you shall find" is not a promise but a description of how the human mind works.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Delta said:
krass,

you have some good things to say... the above was probably one of the weakest things i've ever read from you.

delta
And vice versa. Sorry man, but i'm just sick of hearing all of this negative stuff about women. All these conspiracy theories, tactics, strategies. THERE IS NO WAR! Goddammit. THIS is why you guys are on here, THIS is why you're not getting laid! The sh1t that goes on in your mind is just CREEPY! I'm a 210-pound GUY and it makes the little hairs on the back of MY neck stand up sometimes! Chicks sniff this sh1t out from a mile away - it shows in the way you walk and the way you talk, it shows in your eyes and the movements of your hands, it shows in everything. Women are NOT the enemy. They are NOT against us. Their interests are NOT in conflict with ours. We do NOT have to game them, impress them or work for them. We NEED them and they NEED us. We're two parts of a whole, and neither part could even EXIST without the other. This is nature. This is the LAW of nature. By believing in these crazy theories, you're aligning yourself firmly AGAINST nature and once again, THIS is why you're even on this site! Please... stop. Enough. Be NORMAL!!

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
??? their interests are not in conflict with ours? EVERYONE'S interests are in conflict with everyone else's.

also, i think you're reacting simply to the title of the thread. have you read the posts?

do you disagree that there is no quarter? no consideration? no mercy? that both men and women simply discard whatever is not of use? and in this way, it can be considered a game with winners and losers and opponents? again, not complaining about it... but that the nature of the game is indeed that cold.

you speak of the grand scheme that men (the concept) and women (the concept) need each other... well, for a great deal of men (actual) and women (actual), they're not finding any part of that philosophy true in their lives.

again, it's a way of looking at things. not saying that it is the definitive way. but it may in fact be apt.

and if it's not a war, there's a helluva lot of history, philosophy and literature that finds evidence of shooting.

delta

hot stuff

Banned
Reaction score
women and men are different ...YES....and therefore a man should have a good 'game' to attract the woman (imo)!! however to say woman are the 'enemy'!!???? GET A LIFE

Blusher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There you go again rambling on and on about how mean they are.
Boo! I am scared! :whistle:

'Tell you what, they can also be friendly, they can be genuinely affectionnate, dedicated, funny, clever, they can help you realize things about yourself and about others. Interaction with other human beings is a good thing you know, you shouldn't be too afraid of going out of your bunker every once in a while Schizo boy...

-they will show you no mercy.
-they will show you no charity.
-if you fail to pass a hurtle, you are gone.
-they will crush you and move on with their lives as if you are nothing.
:crazy: How about your male neighbour, is he going to treat you better?
You're not just a woman hater I am afraid, I guess you really do have a problem with the whole of humanity.

As long as this is your reality, your interactions with women are going to be a road to ruin. Remember, playing this particular game is meant to be fun for both parties. So open up and enjoy it! :flowers:

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
Krassus said:
And vice versa. Sorry man, but i'm just sick of hearing all of this negative stuff about women. All these conspiracy theories, tactics, strategies. THERE IS NO WAR! Goddammit. THIS is why you guys are on here, THIS is why you're not getting laid! The sh1t that goes on in your mind is just CREEPY! I'm a 210-pound GUY and it makes the little hairs on the back of MY neck stand up sometimes! Chicks sniff this sh1t out from a mile away - it shows in the way you walk and the way you talk, it shows in your eyes and the movements of your hands, it shows in everything. Women are NOT the enemy. They are NOT against us.

I'm in absolute agreement! Well said Krassus! :up:

There are guys here who got burned by women and theories like this and all the cynicism about women on this site just perpetuate the bitterness and fear of getting hurt, and stop guys from moving on and achieving success with women.

Blusher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
their interests are not in conflict with ours?
As surprising as you may find it... No, they're not in conflict with ours and not just on a conceptual level. Actually, I will be very down to earth so you can understand.

Ex: I go to a club with some male friends, girls a re dancing on the dance floor. We join them and end up chatting up at the bar. A friend of mine hooks up with one of the girls and goes back to his place with her where they smoke a bud and do it doggy style. The next morning, they have breakfast together and exchange phone numbers so they can do do that again sometime.

I would have to think long and hard to see how her interest and his are conflicting in this situation...

Ex2: My girlfriend and I have been together for about a year. On Friday, we're planning on going to the beach for the week-end. When we get there, we'll want to eat lobster, drink French wine, tell each other stupid stories, laugh and make love. At the end of the day, I'd say she makes me happy and I make her happy too. We entertain each other, we please other sexually and we support each other...

I still fail to see what makes her the enemy or how her interests are conflicting with mine. And if and when that will happen, I will deal with and see if it can be solved or not. If not, I will move on... :whistle:

What's so hard to understand about all this?

Oh yeah! I get it! You're a troll who gets no attention from the ladies because you're so pathetically bitter and jaded, and you found an outlet for your hatred and frustration on this forum.

Well, beware of fallacious generalizations! I think it is safe to assume that your life is miserable and that you're at the very bottom of the pile so I am sorry to break the news bro: it may be a war for you but it's not that bad for everybody.

Good luck though...:rolleyes:

Reaction score
Krassus said:
And vice versa. Sorry man, but i'm just sick of hearing all of this negative stuff about women. All these conspiracy theories, tactics, strategies. THERE IS NO WAR! Goddammit. THIS is why you guys are on here, THIS is why you're not getting laid! The sh1t that goes on in your mind is just CREEPY! I'm a 210-pound GUY and it makes the little hairs on the back of MY neck stand up sometimes! Chicks sniff this sh1t out from a mile away - it shows in the way you walk and the way you talk, it shows in your eyes and the movements of your hands, it shows in everything. Women are NOT the enemy. They are NOT against us. Their interests are NOT in conflict with ours. We do NOT have to game them, impress them or work for them. We NEED them and they NEED us. We're two parts of a whole, and neither part could even EXIST without the other. This is nature. This is the LAW of nature. By believing in these crazy theories, you're aligning yourself firmly AGAINST nature and once again, THIS is why you're even on this site! Please... stop. Enough. Be NORMAL!!
God damn, you all need to listen to this gentleman.
what the fvck is your problem, we are not soldiers, this isn't a fvcking war.

by the way, if you really think getting a girl is some kind of game that you NEED to win, you obviously don't have ANYTHING GOOD to offer to girls anyway, so do every girl a favor, and stop going for them.

Skydiver43127

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We're two parts of a whole, and neither part could even EXIST without the other
Actually, I don't agree with this one, but on everything else - thumbs up!

Anyway, this whole "gaming" is really degrading for the self-esteem. Read Gunwitch - women want sex as much as men do, just behave like they don't. You both win or you both lose, it's that simple.

Reaction score
Skydiver43127 said:
Actually, I don't agree with this one, but on everything else - thumbs up!

Anyway, this whole "gaming" is really degrading for the self-esteem. Read Gunwitch - women want sex as much as men do, just behave like they don't. You both win or you both lose, it's that simple.
No, women do not like sex NEARLY as much as men. I don't have the energy nor motivation to go any further with this argument, it is totally pointless, pretty much like talking to a wall. In fact, instead of posting on this forum, from now on I will talk to my wall.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I think that other men are the enemy. My goal is to give everyone here awful advice, so that they fail and leave more sex partners for me...

Everytime you guys post about how you were rejected by a hb 9.9 slut I chalk up a point for me. I consider it to be a unforced error, but when you fail using my faulty advice it's a forced error, and very similar to putting underspin on a ball and watching you hit it into the net...

Playa Hata