women are the enemy; here's what i mean-

Skydiver43127

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, women do not like sex NEARLY as much as men. I don't have the energy nor motivation to go any further with this argument, it is totally pointless, pretty much like talking to a wall. In fact, instead of posting on this forum, from now on I will talk to my wall.
You're as lazy as me. I respect that. :) But I wasn't really raising an argument. I know, from my personal experience, that women like sex at least as much as we do. Gunwich has a good theoretical argument explaining that.

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
disagree if you must... but why does a lot of it sound like you guys are threatened?

if you're right, then you have nothing to be threatened by.

delta

Wee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Delta said:
disagree if you must... but why does a lot of it sound like you guys are threatened?

if you're right, then you have nothing to be threatened by.

delta
Having a friendly debate over something = fear. Totally.
/sarcasm

So how does that help your mindset, approaching a girl and thinking "oh god, this person is an enemy I am in a battle with". So if you do get her, did she just lose the war? Haha I like to think that any girl that gets with me is a winner. :)

Reaction score
Wee said:
So how does that help your mindset, approaching a girl and thinking "oh god, this person is an enemy I am in a battle with". So if you do get her, did she just lose the war? Haha I like to think that any girl that gets with me is a winner. :)
The simple reason people have the "war" mentality is their brains are incapable of processing things like compassion, compatibility, trust, unconditional love, or having tears of joy.

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wee,

you've been civil... wasn't talking about you. and friendly debate is exactly what i was looking for. but it seems that there are many in the pickup community who cannot tolerate differences of opinion and go immediately toward personal attack.

forgot who the yahoo was but it's pretty typical around here and although it my be testosterone/steroid driven, it does indeed smack of one that is threatened.

not very dj if ya ask me. security and magnanimity seem to be in order....

delta

h town pimp

Banned
Reaction score
:moon:
Delta said:
they are our OPPONENTS.

if there is indeed a GAME that we are engaged in, WOMEN are the opponents.

this is why it makes absolutely no sense to whine and b1tch when things don't work out. if you LOSE a GAME, what sense does it make to complain that you did not win. there's no sense in even having a game if both players aren't trying hard to win right?

this is why when people not familiar with the pua stuff say things like, "he's such a good guy, he deserves to get someone nice...." it doesn't quite make much sense even though the sentiment is understandable.... kinda equivalent of saying "he's such a nice guy, he deserves to win a few games against that chess grandmaster".

oddly enough, for us men, the female version of the above is IMMEDIATELY APPARENT for its fallaciousness:

"she's such a sweet girl, she deserves to have a great guy." but if she's obese and unattractive - it simply does not matter how good of a person she is. right?

and alas, that makes our reality somewhat harsh doesn't it?

delta
lol it looks like dis boy cant get puzzy hehehe :)

:kick:

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Replies in bold.

Delta said:
??? their interests are not in conflict with ours?

They wanna fvck; we wanna fvck. They want to have fun; we want to have fun. They want to meet new people; we want to meet new people. They want to connect; we want to connect. They want to be desired; we want to be desired. They want someone to be with; we want someone to be with. Shall i go on for another 5 paragraphs, or do you pretty much see the picture by now? :)

EVERYONE'S interests are in conflict with everyone else's.

Not really because everyone wants the same exact things: love, happiness, adventure, security, wealth, health, friends, etc. These aren't things that you can gain by taking them away from others, but things you can gain by giving them to others. Hence, everyones interests are perfectly aligned. Think about it. How do you gain love? You give it. Can you feel love if you take it away from another? How do you gain friendship? You give it. Can you gain friendship by taking it away from someone else? And so on...

it can be considered a game with winners and losers and opponents?

Everything can be considered a game, and the opponents can be just about anyone we imagine. Ourselves, our friends, co-workers, society, environment, ideas. You can label anyone an opponent, but labeling them that will only make them opponents in your own mind and in your own life. Some brothers see eachother as opponents and steal from one another, but are all brothers opponents? Some coworkers do the same, but are all coworkers opponents? So on...

you speak of the grand scheme that men (the concept) and women (the concept) need each other... well, for a great deal of men (actual) and women (actual), they're not finding any part of that philosophy true in their lives.

If you're a low-quality mate, few will want to mate with you. This doesn't make them evil, this just means that you're low-quality. It isn't personal.

and if it's not a war, there's a helluva lot of history, philosophy and literature that finds evidence of shooting.

You can have war between anyone, at any time, over anything. All it takes are a few people with a skewed sense of reality. Their ability to involve others in conflict doesn't mean that all other members of the two (or more) parties always are, or ever should be in conflict.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reallyfreakinlost said:
No, women do not like sex NEARLY as much as men.
Noo no no! What that SHOULD say is "Women do not like sex with men who are clearly inferior to them NEARLY as much as men do with women who are clearly inferior to them. However, the quality guy will attract as much or more attention from women as the quality girl will from men."

Reaction score
Krassus said:
Noo no no! What that SHOULD say is "Women do not like sex with men who are clearly inferior to them NEARLY as much as men do with women who are clearly inferior to them.
Why the fvck would a woman want to do a guy who she thinks is inferior?

Reaction score
I agree with Delta. A girl will lie to you, cheat on you, abuse you or at the very least dump you on your ass if you don't appeal to her own self-interest. It's nothing personal your game just wasn't good enough.

However I agree that girls like sex just as much as guys. The difference is girls A) generally have more options and B) are victims of a double standard.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Krassus said:
Noo no no! What that SHOULD say is "Women do not like sex with men who are clearly inferior to them NEARLY as much as men do with women who are clearly inferior to them. However, the quality guy will attract as much or more attention from women as the quality girl will from men."

Brother Krassus has it point on. Succinctly, he's nailed down the perfect retort for this thread with this statement.

If you guys who believe women are your enemy and you can't match them blow for blow there is a very simple alternative:

Chug c0ck and bite the pillow.

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
Martin Shabazz Jr. said:
I agree with Delta. A girl will lie to you, cheat on you, abuse you or at the very least dump you on your ass if you don't appeal to her own self-interest.
Wow, that's a very paranoid and insecure outlook you have there! If you get involved with women expecting the worst from them, your insecurity is going to stand out in a big way and drive them all away!

First thing you need to do is develop some self confidence!

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, women do not like sex NEARLY as much as men.
You sound like a virgin. That's the first lie that goes out the door once you have consistent pu**y in your life.

--
I have to say that I disagree with the 'game' analogy because in a game you have winners and losers. If you view it this way, you either win or lose and losing brings about ill feelings as no one likes to lose. No matter what you say, if you lose a game you're upset, mad, sad, ect... If you view the game as simple light-hearted fun THEN their is no winning or losing... just fun either way, you get the girl and you had fun, u lose the girl but u had fun... thas how i look @ it

-Cod3r