Women are cold as ice( and that's oke)

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are sufficiently attractive to any woman, she will be warm as butter. Sorry to break it, but their coldness is merely their lack of attraction to you.
Although true isn't this WAY too simple?

A woman can be attracted to you and " warm as butter" but when the next option drops by she turns cold as ice( and mostly over time, almost never from zero to 100. Best examples are the men who were a "power couple" ,married kids dream vacations and STILL she turned cold .

If things were this easy and black and white the forum wouldn't exist anymore.

Ofcourse there's the belief that if you were indeed the ULTIMATE HEMAN Clark Kent hybrid she wouldn't dare to look elsewhere.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although true isn't this WAY too simple?
Nothing is truly simple.

For instance, I try to live without expectations and be outcome independent, but it requires a strong mind to live that way.

Sounds simple, is hard.

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing is truly simple.

For instance, I try to live without expectations and be outcome independent, but it requires a strong mind to live that way.

Sounds simple, is hard.
This reminds of me, which is actually trying to apply the so called "mask" and to be "manipulative, when by nature, I'm not manipulative, but like a kind and humble person.

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ALso, related to this topic! I found an interesting comment
"Young girls are not women… they crave stability because they don’t have any yet. Someone easily emotional might make a girl feel insecure, like he is going to put all his emotional baggage on her while she is going through tons of emotional changes herself and can’t deal with all the feeling.
Women, on the other hand… grown ass women… they marry real men who have emotions. They have entire families and lives with these men. Perhaps you haven’t noticed that those girls from high school vanquished their inner demons and moved on."

They're pratically saying that a men who control his emotion, not repressing them, it's the real deal