Women are cold as ice( and that's oke)

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have personal beliefs and standards and the rest will fall in place. Doesn’t happen overnight. Practice makes perfect.
I have been thinking about this, and I realize how many men don't have boundaries or standards especially when it comes to dealing with women's poor behavior for example Jim (most of us have been him) meets Sarah sets up a date she flakes offers no counter offer, Jim than reaches out a few days later to ask her out again Sarah makes up some lame excuse. Jim then reaches out a week later to no response

Heck, I have been Jim many times(was him a week ago lol except it was the 2nd date), my point with this story is very simple to many men will bend over backwards to chase a woman who is hardly interested. To me flaking for example is bad behavior unless a woman makes a strong counter offer I don't bother asking them out again sometimes I do just to see if they may bite but in my experince it seldom works.

You noticed how women are quick to cut a man off if a man does something she doesn't like whether he knows it or not. If more men had this mentality of walking away from poor behavior or crappy women it would change the dynamic

-No dates if she flakes or ghosts with no counteroffer
-No reaching out to a woman who ghosts you a "month" later in hopes of getting some
-Not contacting a woman once the relationship ends
-Nor trying to reach out a woman when she blocks your number through other means i.e. social media or a different number
etc

I tell women my boundaries and standards on the first date, or even before. Why? because that's what women usually do with me I recently cut a woman off because of our lack of communication. Cute blonde, but One my standards is hey we may not see each other every day which is life however let's make sure to communicate consistently. I've learned that women who have high interest in you can't go a day without talking to you, it actually upsets them because they want to talk to you or hang out with you!

Needless to say her communication via text was sporadic and all over the place. I warned her she continued, I deleted her number and replaced her with another plate. You have to have your own standards and boundaries some may think overkill however for me, I only want to deal with women who cooperates, complies and is submissive

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been thinking about this, and I realize how many men don't have boundaries or standards especially when it comes to dealing with women's poor behavior for example Jim (most of us have been him) meets Sarah sets up a date she flakes offers no counter offer, Jim than reaches out a few days later to ask her out again Sarah makes up some lame excuse. Jim then reaches out a week later to no response

Heck, I have been Jim many times(was him a week ago lol except it was the 2nd date), my point with this story is very simple to many men will bend over backwards to chase a woman who is hardly interested. To me flaking for example is bad behavior unless a woman makes a strong counter offer I don't bother asking them out again sometimes I do just to see if they may bite but in my experince it seldom works.

You noticed how women are quick to cut a man off if a man does something she doesn't like whether he knows it or not. If more men had this mentality of walking away from poor behavior or crappy women it would change the dynamic

-No reaching out to a woman who ghosts you a "month" later in hopes of getting some
-Nor trying to reach out a woman when she blocks your number through other means i.e. social media or a different number
etc

I tell women my boundaries and standards on the first date, or even before. Why? because that's what women usually do with me I recently cut a woman off because of our lack of communication. Cute blonde, but One my standards is hey we may not see each other every day which is life however let's make sure to communicate consistently. I've learned that women who have high interest in you can't go a day without talking to you, it actually upsets them because they want to talk to you or hang out with you!

Needless to say her communication via text was sporadic and all over the place. I warned her she continued, I deleted her number and replaced her with another plate. You have to have your own standards and boundaries some may think overkill however for me, I only want to deal with women who cooperates, complies and is submissive
Whatever works for you, as long as you are being true to yourself.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A cute married coworker of mine's hit me up and we started meeting outside of work and texting a bit; she's in her late twenties with a husband significantly older then her (one of those boring types I would assume), and now it would seem she's interested in me as I have an interesting life. Getting my physique in order and hitting my stride is a major factor in this. I'm not actively pursuing her as she's married, but it shows that being married also means squat these days. If she's interested, she will reach out and try to hang out.

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A cute married coworker of mine's hit me up and we started meeting outside of work and texting a bit; she's in her late twenties with a husband significantly older then her (one of those boring types I would assume), and now it would seem she's interested in me as I have an interesting life. Getting my physique in order and hitting my stride is a major factor in this. I'm not actively pursuing her as she's married, but it shows that being married also means squat these days. If she's interested, she will reach out and try to hang out.
Why is she interested in you? Novelty.
After she will be bored by you too, she will move on to the next one she will find desire for.

This is why for me it's still hard to believe that I have to put my life into raising my SMV, when I will only attract women like this. I want to attract people by the genuine fact that I make them feel good, and not for my SMV.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to attract people by the genuine fact that I make them feel good, and not for my SMV.
What if it's your SMV that makes them feel good?

Anytime you do something for others that you wouldn't do for yourself, you're straying from your own path.

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would you feel if that were true?
Would you consider that a better relationship than another one where you can really feel there is another "attachment" reason to you?
And taking this into consideration, what are the most "natural" reasons a person should be with you and feel good about it?

Anytime you do something for others that you wouldn't do for yourself, you're straying from your own path.
Sure, this is also saying always keep "your compass" direction where you want to be.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I would add to this that as a man increases his SMV, his confidence, mood and energy raises along with it. Women, married or single, are attracted to this. Also, raising your SMV doesn't have to be something to work towards. You should instead aspire to continue work on your passions, and of course add some working out etc. This will have compound effect and will make you feel better and better, and after three months or so you will become unstoppable and wonder where the greater challenges are. This will naturally attract women.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

etc

Yes, that's the whole point: women are actually merciless. I have messed up in more ways than I can count from the top of my head. Sometimes obvious things, but also a lot of times minor shyte. And I am talking mostly after having sex with her.

Although we know about the rules sometimes it's simply the great sex (including "personality ") that toxic women provide that makes you go..weak/ bluepill / breaking the fightclub rules. You sold her your D, she bought it so now you try to get a "retention sale" that's seemingly easy to get. Or even more...

But it doesn't ( always) works like that. Oftentimes comfort is the biggest trap. Thinking you can let go of all the knowledge you obtained and "treat her like a equal human being ".

That's why I compare game with actual fighting. Both have the element that although you can be great in theory, once "the bell rings and it's on" due to tension, being overwhelmed by all kinds of emotions ect you might throw it all out the window and "just swing and hope for the best"( what mostly ends in a defeat , a LOVE KO)

But hey, at least being trained makes you get up faster, and perhaps at some point you'll actually be able to apply all of the knowledge unconsciously. I've been with many women and yet I keep saying: Next time imma work on this and that and do better.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would add to this that as a man increases his SMV, his confidence, mood and energy raises along with it. Women, married or single, are attracted to this. Also, raising your SMV doesn't have to be something to work towards. You should instead aspire to continue work on your passions, and of course add some working out etc. This will have compound effect and will make you feel better and better, and after three months or so you will become unstoppable and wonder where the greater challenges are. This will naturally attract women.
And by the time you shot up the male ranks and start bangin hotter women, your confidence will be peak, and your desire for quality will intensify.

You will no longer settle for a mediocre woman, your tastes have been amplified and battle tested due to your results.

You will then become desensitized to women rejecting you as you know you can do better than the woman who rejected you in the first place.

Experience is the mother of all progress.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just have to recreate conditions of their evolutionary past. This is what their instincts are honed for and expecting.

You already have a built-in guide:

Your alphaness.

Women were subjugated by men for their entire existence until the 1960s. Evolution hasn't had time to change the script yet. It's so fvcking ingrained and impressed upon their brains that they will run the script if you don’t. They will treat you as disposable, use you, dominate you, make you insecure and leave you wondering if she is committed to you or not.

Having women hasn't prevented me from falling in love.

But a lifetime of options has prevented me from sacrificing what it takes to remain in love.

I also do not believe that men can understand women completely since the feminine is not a logical concept. It's irrational and ever-changing, the people who do get it, don't get it because they understand women, they get it because the accept the feminine and don't get frustrated when things are illogical. Of course you can understand a few aspects of the feminine like; seeking attention, desiring to maintain social relationships, changing their mind rapidly, etc, but as a whole, the feminine just can't not be understood. It can only be accepted. And when you do accept it, you get to choose how it will effect you.

The mind is a reflex organ, with millions and millions of synapses and connections determined by all sorts of stimulus. You can have the most perfect women in front of you, someone who gets all the checks on all your boxes, but there is no guarantee, as perfect as she is, that her love toward you will remain the same tomorrow nor your love toward her. And that's just a fact of life. So we engrave all the best memories that we can and embrace the uncertainty.

Last edited:

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been with many women and yet I keep saying: Next time imma work on this and that and do better.
The only costant of life it's "changing"
You will then become desensitized to women rejecting you as you know you can do better than the woman who rejected you in the first place.
A rejected women will feel you as a big big prize. I don't know if there is an english translation but "chi disprezza compra" latin "Malum est, malum est, dicit omnis emptor"
You can have the most perfect women in front of you, someone who gets all the checks on all your boxes, but there is no guarantee, as perfect as she is, that her love toward you will remain the same tomorrow nor your love toward her. And that's just a fact of life. So we engrave all the best memories that we can and embrace the uncertainty
And this is why I ask why shall we try to manipulate people in the first instance?
It should be better to let them attach to us for other reasons.
Thanks, very good points

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just have to recreate conditions of their evolutionary past. This is what their instincts are honed for and expecting.

Your alphaness.

Women were subjugated by men for their entire existence until the 1960s. Evolution hasn't had time to change the script yet. It's so fvcking ingrained and impressed upon their brains that they will run the script if you don’t. They will treat you as disposable, use you, dominate you, make you insecure and leave you wondering if she is committed to you or not.

But a lifetime of options has prevented me from sacrificing what it takes to remain in love.

I also do not believe that men can understand women completely since the feminine is not a logical concept. It's irrational and ever-changing, the people who do get it, don't get it because they understand women, they get it because the accept the feminine and don't get frustrated when things are illogical. Of course you can understand a few aspects of the feminine like; seeking attention, desiring to maintain social relationships, changing their mind rapidly, etc, but as a whole, the feminine just can't not be understood. It can only be accepted. And when you do accept it, you get to choose how it will effect you.

The mind is a reflex organ, with millions and millions of synapses and connections determined by all sorts of stimulus. You can have the most perfect women in front of you, someone who gets all the checks on all your boxes, but there is no guarantee, as perfect as she is, that her love toward you will remain the same tomorrow nor your love toward her. And that's just a fact of life. So we engrave all the best memories that we can and embrace the uncertainty.
I know I give you a hard time once in awhile about being a Sandinista but suggesting that accepting the female role by staying cool, explain the position , and then simply observe with calm confidence is good, solid advice.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Your alphaness.

That's what a lot of men lost: their alphaness. So you are right, she'll run shyte..and thus she literally run.

I know a few guys going for the import bride route. Because the belief is that a woman from a poor place won't behave poor ...

Which also alludes to your last paragraph; nearing or passed 40 something y.o dudes haven't learned their lesson, got " baby fever" and are willing to gamble it all on a woman..

So just as cold as woman are, just as warm.is their coochie..and lack of coochie makes a man go nuts..

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
won't you think that a women will remember people who make her feel the spike of the emotion, being that a negative or positive emotion?
Like, any women may won't remember a guy that made em feel anything, but will surely remeber that guy who "broke" her heart, even if that is a negative emotion for her.
So whatever you do with a women, it should not be what a men follow in his life, which is "peace" and "control", but instead make her feel like on a rollercoaster.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
won't you think that a women will remember people who make her feel the spike of the emotion, being that a negative or positive emotion?
They're human beings, ergo the answer to your question is a resounding "Yes"!!!

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are sufficiently attractive to any woman, she will be warm as butter. Sorry to break it, but their coldness is merely their lack of attraction to you.
This is really true, and by saying "attractive" we will open up a world.
Many women, like many different things in a men.
You'll know that someone is attracted to you, just by exposure to them.

Now it comes the question wheter someone finds a women attractive, and chose her, but her, looks like she's engaged, but it really isn't, so instead of staying alone, will be with you, waiting for the guy we really wants.