Women are cold as ice( and that's oke)

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The trick is to stop dating the broken ones if you're not equipped to deal with them.
Absolutely. There's levels to this game. Getting women is one thing. Getting decent women is a whole other ballgame.

I think I that it goes some like this;

Blackpill- no p00sy
Redpill -troubleling p00sy
Bluepill -decent p00sy..

If a man has a decent woman he has no need to be redpill, it probably will work counterproductive for him.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have personal beliefs and standards and the rest will fall in place. Doesn’t happen overnight. Practice makes perfect.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They do it for an emotional response. Don't allow it. Mirror.
Yes they do.

All of the ( male) behaviors we deem as "mental" are turning them on. Frustration, anger ect. Even stalking.

That's one of the bad boy's secrets: to push beyond the mask of what society tells us what is normal.

You just gotta be willing and able to actually take on that role and put in the effort. But yeah, women definitely love dark traits.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Getting decent women is a whole other ballgame.
Another means of vetting, in addition to what we discussed earlier, on a separate thread

Play the following video

And read this quote
"Oh yeah, I think about kids all the time. I feel like the next person I commit to, that's going to be the guy who I'm going to have kids with. That's in my crazy female brain. So that's why I'm like, I can't commit.' "

Source https://www.glamour.com/gallery/amanda-seyfrieds-march-2012-cover-shoot-gallery

To any woman you're thinking of bringing into your bed and your life more generally. If she giggles appreciatively, then says "It's true", she's likely worthwhile. If she gets offend, then starts reciting passages from an Intersectionalist textbook, walk away without hesitation or remorse

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Or risky assets with fraudulent info that would quickly get a visit from the SEC should it be traded on Wall Street.
Brings us back around to 0:00-0:51

-Most guys approach women and life more generally as if they're throwing darts at a board whilst piss drunk, instead of bringing gals into their lives ONLY after having vetted them fairly rigorously. Ventures are, by and large, already halfway to success or failure, BEFORE they've even been launched

-The majority of men on this planet ain't living consciously, and are thus lambs, rather than lions. And lambs get slaughtered

-Try like hell to not go overboard on emotional attachment, to either women, or anything else. Some ventures turn out profitable, some turn out so-so, and others end up being little more than a stupendous cluster-f-ck. We continue to persevere anyway, despite life's many flaws

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
they only love their children unconditionally
The only unconditional love that exists is that between a parent and their child (if the parent is normal).

Even the love children give you as a parent is conditional. Thems the facts.

Last edited:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have personal beliefs and standards and the rest will fall in place. Doesn’t happen overnight. Practice makes perfect.
The older I get the more the quote "You can't control other people around you but you can control how you react" quote becomes more and more true, for men who are naturally stoic take it as a blessing, for those of us who are high-strung or emotional it's a humbling journey.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for men who are naturally stoic take it as a blessing
Not many people are born with sang-froid, but you can learn emotional self control and become a stoic.

And the whole world (not just women and relationships) are easier when you follow your own counsel and not other people's morals.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for those of us who are high-strung or emotional it's a humbling journey.
it sure fvcking is
But as Austrian architect Von Hildebrandt famously said - the joy is in the journey

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Not many people are born with sang-froid, but you can learn emotional self control and become a stoic
And most folks who haven't read the seminal texts of either Stoucism or it's heir Cognitive Behavioral Therapy fail to realize that NEITHER proposes a life fre of emotions: The goal is not going through life at the mercy of our fee-fees

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they only love their children unconditionally
They'd like you to believe that, yes.

However, more mothers commit filicide than fathers. Often because of postpartum psychosis, but I'm sure they love their children while they kill them...

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s cold because of the way that she met you and continued to develop rapport with you. In other words, deep down something in her evolutionary mind doesn’t feel that you crossed the masculinity provider watermark. Taking a look at the history of the interactions of her and others that went like this, and then comparing it to writings which as The Book of Pook and Anti-Dump’s machine should help.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you guys mean?
In that quote, I am referring to a woman giving you her attention or not by judging your actions and appearance as a strong male provider and leader (or lack of being one).