Woman's Point of View

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lexie said:
10. How much does looks matter after you first meet a guy?
Not that much really. I met a guy the other night who wasn't that great looks wise, but I talked with him for about an hour and couldn't stop thinking about him the rest of the night because his personality was so sexy (bet you'll never hear a guy say that, lol!)
Suprising answer but I can see it. What made his personality so sexy?

marinetti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sexy sexy

it's the magic word guys, get used to talking about it!

we all want sexy personalities, and we'll have babes like Lexie chasing after us!

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tsmith2334 said:
Lol okay everybody:
Whenever we make a facebook/myspace profile or whatever, dont forget to write "I have a sexy personality" haha!

hbxdoode

Banned
Reaction score
ok i have a question
1) is it possible to get out of the friend zone with a girl once you're in it?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the first, I mena First thing I do when I go to a woman's house is look at her bathroom. if it's dirty, nasty, I'm making a U turn. so likewise my Bathroom I could proably eat off the floor in there, I keep it as clean as you possibly can imagine.

women pick up on **** like that. Toothpaste that's hanging out the sdie of the cap that won't close, dirty dishes, knowing how to fold clothes, make a bed, just normal everyday **** you rmom should have taught you how tod o

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DevanE said:
. So now I call her and she doesn't pick up the phone and when she does she either says she will call back and never does and or is rude sometimes.
You were not fun on the date and don't look like Brad.

I hate this, Britney's new album is actually good.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
In other words according to her, woman want to be Pedistalled. There's a reason you can't take women advice too seriously if at all.
That is in no way what she's saying. They want to be genuinely appreciated.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lexie said:
10. How much does looks matter after you first meet a guy?
Not that much really. I met a guy the other night who wasn't that great looks wise, but I talked with him for about an hour and couldn't stop thinking about him the rest of the night because his personality was so sexy (bet you'll never hear a guy say that, lol!)
Even though she says he wasn't that great looking do not be fooled into thinking he was "unattractive" to her because she would never have entertained the idea of being with him if he didn't meet her minimum requirements (men do the same). The worse off you are in appearance the more you have to make up for it in other ways to compensate (although that's more difficult for women because their looks pretty much seal their fate). If you're after attractive women that is.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DevanE said:
I have a question.

I started talking to this girl and she told me I was really sexy and that I had a really hot body:eek: So we talked a little bit more and I was really nice to her, made her laugh tried not to touch her sexually too much and she liked it. We went on a date and I gave her some flowers, I opened doors for her and was pretty much really courteous and respectful. So now I call her and she doesn't pick up the phone and when she does she either says she will call back and never does and or is rude sometimes.

I sent her some chocolates just to kinda be nice and called her to see what was wrong with her but she didn't pick up the phone...? What am I doing wrong...? I mean isn't that what women want, a man who is caring, respectful, courteous, funny, is in good shape a hard worker and someone who is in touch with their emotions...? So why is this girl acting so distant...? I don't think she is with someone else because that would just be mean, seriously can girls play guys like this and mess with their hearts...? How can girls be so cold..? I'm sad. :cry:

Lexie where do you live maybe we can be friends and you can help me with my women problems because I'm having a tough time.

P.S:- Guys I would also appreciate it if NONE of you gave me any advice because I only want this girl's perspective and opinion on this matter.
Well I'm going to respond anyway. You did everything wrong, including now asking for a girls opinion rather than us experts.

In short - you didn't touch her sexually? Why not? Women want sex.

Gave her flowers and sent her chocolate - have you read much of this site? Do you understand how desperation and ass-kissing turns women off?

She's rude and you don't punish or Next her? Do you know what a shit-test is?

Etc. Women value sexy fun and a challenge far more than courtesy and a man being 'in touch with his emotions' whatever that means.

On topic, welcome to the forum Lexie, you seem cool and smart.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think it is wrong for a woman to wear a thong under blue jeans with a short shirt or top, knowing that she'll be always sitting in a way as to reveal half of it? Does this seem Devious to you? Because she knows that will drive a man fvckin nuts towards her? Ahhh, show her "Value?" Yeah, all we have to do as males is, work our asses off gaining possessions and prestige to be "devious" knowing what a woman prefers, to draw them to our pockets. You, well, all you have to do is show you asses off. Can't you see the inequity here? That women, in deed, are NOT Equal to men, in any way, shape or form! You are far inferior.

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
Well I'm going to respond anyway. You did everything wrong, including now asking for a girls opinion rather than us experts.

Gave her flowers and sent her chocolate - have you read much of this site? Do you understand how desperation and ass-kissing turns women off?

Etc. Women value sexy fun and a challenge far more than courtesy and a man being 'in touch with his emotions' whatever that means.

Dude, for someone that has over 1000 posts I'm surprised that you couldn't see the intention/purpose of the original post... There's a reason he asked for only female response...

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What, to confront this woman with another woman's lack of interest or the difference in what women say they want and what they do? What would that achieve? Or am I missing something?

Lexie

Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
In other words according to her, woman want to be Pedistalled. There's a reason you can't take women advice too seriously if at all.

Actually, it's quite different than being put on a pedestal. I don't want a guy that's going to worship me (honestly!), I want a partner, someone who treats me as an equal in a relationship. But, in order for a woman to feel like it's worth pursuing that with a guy, she needs to know that he's not just looking for a quick hit. She wants to feel like he's genuinely attracted to more than just her body (even if that's what initially gets him interested), and that he wouldn't put the moves on just any girl he sees...like I said, she doesn't want to be just another number in a line of chicks.

(Thanks Francisco!)

Last edited:

Lexie

Don Juan
Reaction score
tsmith2334 said:
I know you're going to hate this, but it's kind of hard to pinpoint. He had a bit of a southern charm, so something that made him stand out from other guys. He asked me sincere questions and responded in a way that made me feel like he was enjoying our conversation and actually listening to what I had to say. He let me in on his interests/goals, he was easy-going, didn't use offensive language, and overall respectful. Plus he had a sort of twinkle in his eye and a flirty grin, that always helps!

Lexie

Don Juan
Reaction score
hbxdoode said:
ok i have a question
1) is it possible to get out of the friend zone with a girl once you're in it?
Do you mean move up a step or move down a step? Either way, yes it's possible!

Lexie

Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
the first, I mena First thing I do when I go to a woman's house is look at her bathroom. if it's dirty, nasty, I'm making a U turn. so likewise my Bathroom I could proably eat off the floor in there, I keep it as clean as you possibly can imagine.

women pick up on **** like that. Toothpaste that's hanging out the sdie of the cap that won't close, dirty dishes, knowing how to fold clothes, make a bed, just normal everyday **** you rmom should have taught you how tod o
Excellent point! Yes, dirty homes are not the way to win a girl over! Plus, it really ruins the mood....way too distracting to have a sink full of dirty dishes and pizza boxes/clothes laying around.

Lexie

Don Juan
Reaction score
DevanE said:
I have a question.

I started talking to this girl and she told me I was really sexy and that I had a really hot body:eek: So we talked a little bit more and I was really nice to her, made her laugh tried not to touch her sexually too much and she liked it. We went on a date and I gave her some flowers, I opened doors for her and was pretty much really courteous and respectful. So now I call her and she doesn't pick up the phone and when she does she either says she will call back and never does and or is rude sometimes.

I sent her some chocolates just to kinda be nice and called her to see what was wrong with her but she didn't pick up the phone...? What am I doing wrong...? I mean isn't that what women want, a man who is caring, respectful, courteous, funny, is in good shape a hard worker and someone who is in touch with their emotions...? So why is this girl acting so distant...? I don't think she is with someone else because that would just be mean, seriously can girls play guys like this and mess with their hearts...? How can girls be so cold..? I'm sad. :cry:

Lexie where do you live maybe we can be friends and you can help me with my women problems because I'm having a tough time.

P.S:- Guys I would also appreciate it if NONE of you gave me any advice because I only want this girl's perspective and opinion on this matter.
Yes, that is exactly what most girls want! Here's my take on your situation: Initially, she thought you were hot, so she started up a conversation to get to know you. Somewhere along the line, she lost interest or felt like your personalities didn't really click or found out she wasn't really that into you. It's not all about the body!! But, she's trying to be polite so she's not going to say anything to ruin the evening, she's just going to refrain from setting up any future dates. Chances are, she's too uncomfortable telling you that she doesn't want to go out again so she's just ignoring you hoping you'll get the hint (I know, I know, harsh, but this is really the easiest way to say no).

If a girl doesn't respond to chocolate, you know she's not into you!

Move on, she's done. But whatever you do, don't take it personally. Who knows what was up with her. If she's not talking to you, you're going to assume the worst, but more than likely it has nothing to do with you, it's just that something's up with her life. No big deal.

Why don't you tell me where you live, and I'll let you know if I'm close.

Lexie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
Do you think it is wrong for a woman to wear a thong under blue jeans with a short shirt or top, knowing that she'll be always sitting in a way as to reveal half of it? Does this seem Devious to you? Because she knows that will drive a man fvckin nuts towards her? Ahhh, show her "Value?" Yeah, all we have to do as males is, work our asses off gaining possessions and prestige to be "devious" knowing what a woman prefers, to draw them to our pockets. You, well, all you have to do is show you asses off. Can't you see the inequity here? That women, in deed, are NOT Equal to men, in any way, shape or form! You are far inferior.
Lol, wait, so men are superior because they have to work harder for attention form the opposite sex? The whole thong hanging out of the jeans just screams s1ut to me, if a girl does it chances are she's just looking for attention. And just because she's looking for attention, NO, this does not mean she wants you to hit on her!!! She just wants to know that you know that she's hot...or she's completely oblivious to the fact that her underwear's hanging out.

Lexie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:

I disagree with some of your responses (you can read my reply above) but thanks for the welcome!

Lexie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dongfu said:
Lexie, can you comment here please
I do agree that a woman can fall for a guy who would be considered by most people to be less attractive than she is. Obviously I can't comment on LovelyLady's situation, but I see it happen all the time. In fact, often it's the knock-out women who end up feeling like they're unattractive because guys think she's way out of their league and never ask her out.

Honestly, it's really rare that I see a guy who's less than "neutral". Yes, some are hot, some are above average, and the rest are mostly just average...very few what I would call "ugly". So even if a guy's pretty down on his looks, chances are it's really not as bad as he thinks. And hey, if there's something that needs improvement, work on it! A little flab can be fixed, and skinny guys can get some muscle tone. I don't believe that any physical condition can be so awful that NO girl would ever be attracted to the guy. I've seen guys in wheelchairs and thought they were hot! Skinny guys, fat guys, black, arab, albino, you name it.

Last edited: