Woman's Point of View

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
iqqi said:
LOL, I like Lexie.

Be careful with that logic, girl, they might start thinking YOU are a man, too!!

No more miss nice Lexie, this is fun....
Well I don't say women can't be logical when they want to be. I'm just saying they have no use for logic when it comes to actually dealing with a real life man, because if they used true logic women couldn't justify all their crap and BS so they resort ot false logic. I'm just saying logic, fairplay and integrity isn't what women prefer to aspire to.

And besides , it doesn't matter what any woman types. That's just words of less value than spoken ones. It always comes down to what women do, not what they say. And women always say one thing and do another. Therefore, woman's advice is useless. They have no credibility.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tittyman rocks!

Seriously, WTF? I just started having some success when I decided I would go balls off and just make her know I want to fvck her. So she can get with the program or get out. And we both are fine if things don't happen. And surprisingly enough, many women were flattered with that attitude, and wanted to make sure I would invite them for more action sessions if you get my point.

Tittyman is saying this since ancient times around here. Listen.

Lexie

Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
LOL, I like Lexie.

Be careful with that logic, girl, they might start thinking YOU are a man, too!!

No more miss nice Lexie, this is fun....

I'm not being mean...I'm just not going to sit by and listen while someone insults me.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LovelyLady said:
2. "A man works from rise to set of Sun, a woman's work is never done".

Our culture values work that can be completed, pointed at as a finished product.

Traditionally, men's work has a stopping point. They can say after building a deck, "look at my completed job" and their wives/society says "Damn you're good". (Which of course he IS LOL) And a year later, that deck is still there and he can still point to it as an accomplishment/valid contribution. It maintains it's perceived value due to it's longevity/usefullness.

Traditonal woman's work/homemaking - laundry for example: She spends hours and hours of her life doing her family's laundry. While putting it all away in the drawers, feeling content that everyone will be okay for the next week because everything is ready for them, another dirty towel is going down the laundry chute.

There is no finished moment, there is most often not even a "thank you" in her entire lifetime from any family member who has been on the receiving end of her work. There is no finished moment to create opportunity for acknowlegdement for the job well-done - because it never is done.
What a crock of shiit. I guess anything to make vacuuming, cooking and changing diapers appear more challenging and important than holding down an actual job and keeping the house and car from falling apart.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lexie said:
I'm not being mean...I'm just not going to sit by and listen while someone insults me.
Maybe we can offer Lexie some advice after all...

GFTOM. Go F*** Ten Other Men. It will take your mind off this chump.