Woman's Point of View

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
The one about the towels is gold. Also, is there a correct way to put the paper on the TP dispenser, and why does it matter?

If I leave the toilet seat in a state ready for your next use, will you do the same for me? Why or why not?
toliet paper goes with the end of the paper facing the toliet but where you grab from underneath to make it easier to unroll when you tug on it.
in a house like mine with kids, please keep the seat down or someone might drop something in it.
in a single womans house, put the seat down guys.
in a single guys house, raise the seat back up girls.

marinetti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i just wash my ass in the sink.

LovelyLady

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
tin a house like mine with kids, please keep the seat down or someone might drop something in it..
:yes:

In my house it is both seats down so the dog doesn't drink out of it.

If you have ever been 8 months pregnant and gone into the bathroom in the middle of the night and fallen into the toilet because the seat is not down, gotten stuck with baby wedged between you, cold water and cold porcelain and had to hollar to wake your man to help you get unstuck - well.. now you know why...

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same here, the correct configuration for storing a toilet when not in use is both down. Not lid up, seat down. Ever. I also shut the cupboard doors when I'm done and put the lids back on containers.

It is, if you hadn't guessed, an ongoing conundrum in my life.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
LovelyLady said:
:crackup: Funny...

I am saying I had a man I had a "neutral" read on initailly, that became a significant boyfriend for me later - because he was able to hold my attention with the way his mind worked, his demeanor, his confidence - an inexplicable something that captured me that went beyond his looks and made him incredibly attractive to me/want him carnally (LOL I love that word). I had to have him. It was beyond lust.
Awsome, that gives hope to alot of guys.

But can you go into a little more detail as to how this guy achieved success with you. Maybe some of the things he said, or the way he said. The more details the better, would really be helpful. thanks

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
I am saying I had a man I had a "neutral" read on initailly..
"Neutral" is about the same thing as saying you were attracted enough physically to him. He at elast passed the physical attraction test and then amplified attraction with his personality. That's different from a girl being less than "neutral" and creating attraction that wasn't there.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's why is you're at least decent looking and can function socially, many experts advise to act on the attraction aaumption.
Assyume the attraction. Act on it. Let her reject you if she doesn't want you..
Don't reject yourself first.
Escalate, and act according to plan, which is Assume the attraction.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
ketostix said:
"Neutral" is about the same thing as saying you were attracted enough physically to him. He at elast passed the physical attraction test and then amplified attraction with his personality. That's different from a girl being less than "neutral" and creating attraction that wasn't there.
Good point. That's why we need more details from her. I want to hear about a guy who is considerable less attractive than his target, who still closes the deal.

And further, we dont know the HB rating of the origional poster. If we could see a picture of her and him, then we would have a better idea of this guys accomplishment.

Lexie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great Questions!

1. What is the correct answer to "Does this make me look fat?"
"You look amazing! Although, I do think the blue color on your other dress makes your eyes really stand out."

2. What's the deal with women's attraction to Hugh Grant?
The British accent and crooked smile. Honestly I think that's about where it stops. Some girls may like the man-***** vibe he's got going on though.

3. Does it really matter how we fold the towels?
Lol, I was in a relationship with a guy who folded clothes better than I did (blame it on the air force), and he would go back and refold them when I was done. It drove me nuts, so I say as long as they're neat it works. Chances are if you're arguing over towels there's really a bigger issue...

4. When do women fart?
When they can't hold it in any longer.

5. Why do you say that size doesn't matter?
Because it's about a lot more than how many inches you've got.

6. What do women want, really?
To feel needed, important, special, and unique. More than a number.

7. What's the screenname of the guy you are dating who told you about this site, or were you spying into his browser's history list?
I guess his name would be Google.

8. Why don't more of you wear sexy underwear on a regular basis?
Some of it can be uncomfortable, or it just doesn't really matter if no one's going to see it.

9. Why do you think a guy should buy you dinner on the first date?
I think whoever did the asking should buy.

10. How much does looks matter after you first meet a guy?
Not that much really. I met a guy the other night who wasn't that great looks wise, but I talked with him for about an hour and couldn't stop thinking about him the rest of the night because his personality was so sexy (bet you'll never hear a guy say that, lol!)

Oh, and yes, toilet paper goes over the top.

Lexie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dongfu said:
Okay, I posted this question on a previous forum.

Can a guy build attraction with a woman who has no initial attraction toward him?

In other words, can a guy, using words and behavior patters get a woman to become interested in him, when she initially was not attracted to the way he looks, etc.?
Absolutely! Although there's a fine line between "growing on her" and "becoming a stalker" Keep it casual, friendly, and non-aggressive. If she warms up she warms up, if not, move on. Don't push it or she'll cut you out altogether because it will appear that you can't handle a simple friendship.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Lexie said:
10. How much does looks matter after you first meet a guy?
Not that much really. I met a guy the other night who wasn't that great looks wise, but I talked with him for about an hour and couldn't stop thinking about him the rest of the night because his personality was so sexy (bet you'll never hear a guy say that, lol!)
Actually I said that :yes:

Lexie

Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
If I leave the toilet seat in a state ready for your next use, will you do the same for me? Why or why not?
No. I keep the lid closed because a stream of bacteria shoots 6 feet in every direction if you don't. You really want that all over your toothbrush?

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first and last time I had the toilet seat lid discussion with Mrs. Tomassi was about year 3 of our marriage. It was actually very easy to settle. You see, since it's just as easy to leave it up as leave it down, we got into the obligatory debate about who would concede to do what. After some "spirited discussions" I simply went out to Home Depot and bought a urinal and the flush plumbing hardware and put it in the garage. She asked me what it was for and I said "porblem solved." To which she said "oh no, I'm not having guests and family use our bathroom when it has a urinal in it!" And I said "right, because then you'd have to explain why it was there."

I returned the urinal for a refund and there's never been another word about it.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lexie said:
No. I keep the lid closed because a stream of bacteria shoots 6 feet in every direction if you don't. You really want that all over your toothbrush?
Now I know you're really a chick. All guys have watched the Mythbuster episode where this was disproved. But I do always close the lid, because there is a right way to store things and for toilets that way is lid = down.

Lexie

Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
Now I know you're really a chick. All guys have watched the Mythbuster episode where this was disproved. But I do always close the lid, because there is a right way to store things and for toilets that way is lid = down.
I actually do like mythbusters, guess I missed that episode. There is a never-aired show on youtube about the "girls don't fart" myth, Francisco, you should check it out.

Kudos for putting down the seat though. I can't believe Rollo got away with that urinal stunt!

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Dongfu said:
Good point. That's why we need more details from her. I want to hear about a guy who is considerable less attractive than his target, who still closes the deal.

And further, we dont know the HB rating of the origional poster. If we could see a picture of her and him, then we would have a better idea of this guys accomplishment.
Lexie, can you comment here please

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Lexie said:
6. What do women want, really?
To feel needed, important, special, and unique. More than a number.
In other words according to her, woman want to be Pedistalled. There's a reason you can't take women advice too seriously if at all.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least she was being honest, keto.
The question wasn't "What are women attracted to in Men?"