Woman's Point of View

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They'll keep posting no matter what. You've captivated all the poor little lambs on here. At least make it worthwhile and post some pics of your tits.

LovelyLady

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lexie said:
Thanks for the welcome!

I do think that a lot of barriers are subconscious. Women don't sit around and talk about the test they threw out at this guy who tried to hit on them earlier, and somehow if it was something that was planned I'm pretty sure they would. Most of these barriers could probably be seen as some sort of defense mechanism, or a selection method to weed out males that don't pass, and, believe it or not, some of them are actually flirting. If you can keep your composure long enough for her to feel like you're an ok guy, she'll put down the barriers and you should be able to have a normal conversation. On the other hand, if you get rattled pretty easily, she may think you're not worth the trouble. So yeah, I guess that does sort of go along with your theory.

The concept of Tests has been one of the things that has fascinated me in this forum. I have a tendancy to look at it as gathering information about a man - rather than a pass/fail situation.

Just had a man call me on one yesterday! He really made me laugh that he saw it as one LOL I never really thought about it that way until he said it, though.

PhatE1vis

Don Juan
Reaction score
LL - what did he call you on and how did he do it so it made you laugh? Give specifics, maybe we can all learn something.

LovelyLady

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PhatE1vis said:
LL - what did he call you on and how did he do it so it made you laugh? Give specifics, maybe we can all learn something.

He plays hockey and asked me to lunch and ice skating.

I said "Ice skating sounds like a blast, but I'll spring for the lunch okay?"

He said "No."

I was surprised and asked "No?"

He said "No. And if you keep doing all your little tests, I'm going to have to bend you over my knee and give you a spanking." !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

---added/edited---
I am now thinking that if we are looking at all this through the lens of a test, then I guess his response was a test for me too, huh?

Last edited:

Statix

Reaction score
I think Lexie proves, once again, that we should never, ever take advice from a woman on women (or at least how to get women).

Lexie said:
You post the inflammatory response and I'm the "attention hor"? Please.
I think a lot of rather inflammatory, offensive statements guys make are actually accurate; they're just too blunt. They need to be rephrased in a kinder, more restrained way, to suit your feminine sensibilities. Like, instead of "attention hore," you're a lady who takes great joy in answering many, many questions on behalf of the female gender. :yes:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Statix said:
I think Lexie proves, once again, that we should never, ever take advice from a woman on women (or at least how to get women).
Before we start another "Us against Them" rant, why not challenge the specific things that you don't agree with instead of just blaming an entire gender. We challenge one another all the time (or maybe it's just me, eh...:rolleyes: ), so why not challenge the specifics?

Statix

Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Before we start another "Us against Them" rant, why not challenge the specific things that you don't agree with instead of just blaming an entire gender. We challenge one another all the time (or maybe it's just me, eh...:rolleyes: ), so why not challenge the specifics?
Just read through the entire thread. Other guys have done a better job pointing out fallacies in her responses than I could, (or have the energy to, at least). :)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Statix said:
Just read through the entire thread. Other guys have done a better job pointing out fallacies in her responses than I could, (or have the energy to, at least). :)
Yeah, I know it takes a lot of effort. But I think that it would be beneficial to post if you have something that wasn't mentioned earlier or if you just want to comment on it. I'm not against women posting as long as we can keep them honest.. ;)

PhatE1vis

Don Juan
Reaction score
LovelyLady said:
He plays hockey and asked me to lunch and ice skating.

I said "Ice skating sounds like a blast, but I'll spring for the lunch okay?"

He said "No."

I was surprised and asked "No?"

He said "No. And if you keep doing all your little tests, I'm going to have to bend you over my knee and give you a spanking." !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

---added/edited---
I am now thinking that if we are looking at all this through the lens of a test, then I guess his response was a test for me too, huh?
I like his response - pretty funny. So, did you mean it as a test? How would you have felt if he agreed to let you pick up lunch instead?

Being_the_Don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don Juanabbe said:
At least make it worthwhile and post some pics of your tits.

They could be fake ones, dude. ;) Personally, I just want to read more of what the woman has to say, she can't speak for all women, she's answering based on her own morals and beliefs. If you're attracted to women who have qualities like Lexie does then what she say will have more weight than if you're looking for other qualities in women.

B

BenPW-DJNewbie

Right, firstly, I find it bloody hilarious, the type of questions you guys are asking. Any question you could ask a woman, and it's about towels and s**t. LMAO.
Anyway, I guess my questions are:

Do you, as a woman, believe it is possible to get out of the LJBF zone, because every girl I tell them I like them, they see me as a friend. So, I'm wondering, if there is, what it is?

LovelyLady

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PhatE1vis said:
I like his response - pretty funny. So, did you mean it as a test? How would you have felt if he agreed to let you pick up lunch instead?
I did not intend it as a pass/fail test outright/consciously, but I did find out (gathered the information) that he is traditional. Mind you, I speak only for myself, but I feel like when a man agrees to let me pay, it puts me on equal footing with him. It feels more like a friendship/business thing, which is okay, but is not the same as having the man be the Man, if that makes sense.

It tells me he will take care of everything and I can relax. He has all the bases covered, so to speak. I am very independent and have to be "in charge/the boss" in my home and with my business. It is difficult for me to find my equal, much less my "better" I am always doing for everyone else, so for him to take the lead and say "No." tells me he is in charge. It is always refreshing to find a man who Can and Will take the lead on things - even simple things like that.

I liked that he was not indecisive also.

Pretty funny guy, too, huh?

LovelyLady

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BenPW-DJNewbie said:
Right, firstly, I find it bloody hilarious, the type of questions you guys are asking. Any question you could ask a woman, and it's about towels and s**t. LMAO.
Anyway, I guess my questions are:

Do you, as a woman, believe it is possible to get out of the LJBF zone, because every girl I tell them I like them, they see me as a friend. So, I'm wondering, if there is, what it is?

Follow the advice from Disney's The Little Mermaid... Kiss the Girl

LovelyLady

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Loacker said:
So it was a test. Heh, I find it interesting how women do this subconsciously, yet you are so aware of the point of it. You won't call it a "test", but basically if he had agreed to let you pay, you wouldn't have seen him as a romantic interest.

It would not have been a dealbreaker in and of itself (and that is how I tend to translate "test" when I read it used by the guys here - a "win-lose" in and of itself).

I had already agreed to spend time with him - but if he had agreed to let me buy and also not taken the lead in other areas as well, then longterm compatability would be off for us.

As it is, we are going to go skating together and have FUN!!!

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don Wannabe - you are a pvssy-azz bytch n!igga
Sittin behind the screen insulting a woman makes you feel big once in your life, doesnt it. At 36 years old still on sosuave writing insults when a man of your age should have life figured out.
go back to your sand box punk

LovelyLady

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Loacker said:
Alright, let me ask you this then: what do you see as dealbreakers, other than pussification (read: indecisiveness, clinginess)? It doesn't have to be one characteristic that's a dealbreaker in and of itself, but that when combined with others would really turn you off.
Wow. That is a powerful question. Let me reflect and get back to you... I am also curious what the other women have to share on this. I want to know how old Lexie is - I am wondering if our "tests" are different because of our age difference.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LovelyLady said:
Wow. That is a powerful question. Let me reflect and get back to you... I am also curious what the other women have to share on this. I want to know how old Lexie is - I am wondering if our "tests" are different because of our age difference.
It's refreshing to hear that a woman couldn't rattle of a list of "don't wants" or deal breakers right off the top of her head. So many women focus on what they don't want that they seldom can say what they really want beyond the same old dried out cliches.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
.... they seldom can say what they really want .....
It's because they don't know or can't admit what they want. They go in with veggies and rice on the list and walk out with candy and soda in the shopping cart.