Woman with questions

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still don't think Iqqi is a traitor. I'll give her 3 days to post something here again. She's not afraid of a little confrontation anyways.

Hmm. If she doesn't post soon though...

Reaction score
Allaia said:
I didn't mean to call her/him a traitor but I couldn't think of anything else...

You just got here, so you don't really know Iqqi. She has been here for awhile, so don't worry about it.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On topic, I still respect them in the morning.

And I would never appreciate or respect a woman in a relationship holding out. That's a bull**** power-play that will work on some men but has no place in a genuine two-way mutually respectful LTR.

Unless she does genuinely have a headache or something - but that's not what the Loveshack-type women are talking about is it? It's about getting the upper-hand. I don't think couple in LTRs should be aiming for the upper hand, they should be working together.

Reaction score
How do you people know it's a one night stand? Do you clarify that beforehand? Because I have had a couple, but I didn't know it was a ONS until after the fact.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is the first im hearing of Iqqi being a male. disgusting!! the in-depth topics he/she gave on particular events. why waste so much time?

welcome to the forum however allaia. beware of the few trolls on the board. im sure you will be entertained and educated here.

as far as ONS. i have had 2 my entire life. and if you are potentially looking to create a relationship i dont think this would be an option.

however, we all male/female sexual creatures. ONS is not a bad thing.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Heh heh I thought it might be iqqi as well hithard but so far this poster seems cool.

The location thing saying "nowhere near you" is similar to iqqi's phrase "beyond your peripheral vision" so it made me suspicious.

I suppose time will tell.
iqqi was previously 'nowhere near you' but then changed.lol thats what brought up the suspicion

Allaia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
Unless she does genuinely have a headache or something - but that's not what the Loveshack-type women are talking about is it? It's about getting the upper-hand. I don't think couple in LTRs should be aiming for the upper hand, they should be working together.
I don't believe in getting the upper-hand in a LTR, maybe when I become a parent :p .

Anyway, I agree - man and woman in a relationship should be working together. For me there should be give and take. Some of my girlfriends just want to take and I don't think that's fair at all.

Sometimes I don't understand my own gender.

Allaia

Don Juan
Reaction score
DavenJuan said:
welcome to the forum however allaia. beware of the few trolls on the board. im sure you will be entertained and educated here.

as far as ONS. i have had 2 my entire life. and if you are potentially looking to create a relationship i dont think this would be an option.

however, we all male/female sexual creatures. ONS is not a bad thing.
Thank you, DavenJuan.

I don't see it as a bad thing, it's just something I wouldn't want to be part of.

Few of my friends think they can handle ONS or FWB, but they simply cannot. They want to be able to just go ahead and do it and not feel anything about it the next day, they act as if they can but few weeks later, they'd come crying to me... they want more - from a guy they had ONS with!

So there you go, I don't understand my own gender!! I'm wired differently or maybe I just know better. :crazy:

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Allaia said:
Thank you, DavenJuan.

I don't see it as a bad thing, it's just something I wouldn't want to be part of.

Few of my friends think they can handle ONS or FWB, but they simply cannot. They want to be able to just go ahead and do it and not feel anything about it the next day, they act as if they can but few weeks later, they'd come crying to me... they want more - from a guy they had ONS with!

So there you go, I don't understand my own gender!! I'm wired differently or maybe I just know better. :crazy:
exactly. that happened with 1 of my ONS. i dont think the intention at that particular moment is to grow feelings. but IMO some women place that intimacy with emotions and cant seperate the too.

hell, even some men are the same way.

ONS handbook/rules: No names, no numbers. :up: lol

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Allaia said:
I'm new here as you all can see.

I have a few questions I want answers to. I have asked this before on another forum but the answers I received were from women, not so much from men and also, my thread turned from innocent to men-women bashing thread or women who think they know better.

I want to know what men really think about ONS and if you did have one, why did you?

Do men really want women who play hard to get? Even if you have been seeing each other for, let's say 2 - 3 years... do you still expect her to pull back now and then? (I asked this on another forum and most said yes - answers and input came from women, just so you know).

I have more but these are all I can think of at the moment.
You might be asking in the wrong place. This forum is full of self-proclaimed philosophical geniuses who will all give you an answer based on what they THINK. You want to know for sure? Try it out and see how guys react. Actions don't lie.

Allaia

Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
You might be asking in the wrong place. This forum is full of self-proclaimed philosophical geniuses who will all give you an answer based on what they THINK. You want to know for sure? Try it out and see how guys react. Actions don't lie.
It's the same everywhere else.

ZenGodMod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DavenJuan said:
ONS handbook/rules: No names, no numbers. :up: lol
Correction Daven. Fakes Names! Or as for me, my middle name/nick/s, so i respond easier.

How you meant to carry out a decent conversion without knowing each others "names". ONS without names is so mechanical I'll never get it up. And i like her to scream my name when I'm...and when I'm...need i say more?

Also Add:
Don't mention place of work, profession, history (yours or otherwise), and defiantly never mention any plans past that night.

Make sure you state your intentions clearly and medical history (condoms).

You can both feel dirty in the morning, but hey...it felt good and you won't regret it.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Allaia said:
Wow.

That was really low of him. Do you guys ban traitors like that? I wonder what made him do that...
I never understood that, ahhhh guy? Whatever it was I don't think it was wired correctly. having said that the whole traitor thing is pretty silly and the 'raid' wasn't some carefully planned and executed strike it was just a lark wherein some of the boys went out one night and chased the girls around their dorm rooms.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Allaia said:
Wow.

That was really low of him. Do you guys ban traitors like that? I wonder what made him do that...
This is the beauty of SoSuave. They don't ban you for having a different opinion.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ALLAIA, dear, I know you're new to SS, but you really need to read the rules of the Mature Men's board.

I need you to post an age on your profile if you're going to post here. You don't have to make it public, but do read the rules.

Thanks.

Allaia

Don Juan
Reaction score
WhitePimp said:
I've come to realize that I actually do like women who play hard to get. I'm probably just fvcked up mentally though. Girls that come easily always seem to be the ones I get bored of and just want to bang a few times then let go. The ones that have made me wait and messed with my head a bit have always been the ones I wanted to stick around and bang for all time because the relationship never bored me or seemed monotonous.

I'm a very solitary person though so I do not like being around someone for extended periods of time (seeing someone two days in a row is bordering on too much for me) so mind games and other BS usually allow me to see the girl on a semiregular basis and play with her on my own terms. I am a goddamn gemini to a T:cool:
There are women out there that are hard to get, they just are and also those who plays hard to get. They think if I do such and such, he'd want me more but I think a man can only take so much?

Allaia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
ALLAIA, dear, I know you're new to SS, but you really need to read the rules of the Mature Men's board.

I need you to post an age on your profile if you're going to post here. You don't have to make it public, but do read the rules.

Thanks.
Rollo, I have posted my age. Sorry!!