Woman laments that eHarmony date overstated height by 2"

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
D!ck wagging aside, any guy would be pissed if their date from POF was 10 pounds heavier than her picture. She had a preference and the guy BS'd her.

What's with the double standard? She stated what she liked and the guy lied. Why shouldn't she be irritated?

If I ask for cheese on my whopper and I don't get it...I'm sending the motherfu<ker back.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
D!ck wagging aside, any guy would be pissed if their date from POF was 10 pounds heavier than her picture. She had a preference and the guy BS'd her.
While I agree with you, you have to know that the above happens more than not. Online dating is a wasteland.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
D!ck wagging aside, any guy would be pissed if their date from POF was 10 pounds heavier than her picture. She had a preference and the guy BS'd her./QUOTE]
That's why you always ask for her to take a pic of herself from head to toe before your date (and you do the same). You tell her this is to keep things honest bla bla lba

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SoldMySoul said:
Hotornot, I usually pull around a 9 or so as well, so my looks not much of a problem.
Unless you're ugly, everyone pulls an 8 or 9 on hotornot. Really, you can stick up damn near any picture and get that. You can even leave out your face.