Woman laments that eHarmony date overstated height by 2"

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
why can't a guy who's "short" take care of a woman or be taken seriously in life? just because a guys a certain height doesn't mean he can tale care of himself or anyone else for that matter. not all guys that are "short" have a Napolean complex you know.
There are two types of males I will not be friends with, cheap and/or short. ALL short men have a complex. No matter how rich they are, how good looking, etc. They are never taken seriously by anyone in life. And so, they have the complex (that they probably themselves are not aware of). They can even date supermodels, but deep down inside, their height kills them. Even though they never admit it. I have been in over a dozen fist fights, and each and every time I knocked out a short guy for acting up towards me. I never start fights and I have settled down in my ways, but I just don't converse or be friends with any of them anymore. I can only imagine how a woman feels. How could she not laugh when she bends down to kiss her man???

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
How could she not laugh when she bends down to kiss her man???
*snicker*

I've known a few, but the example that comes to mind was a really tall woman, and I assume she'd just accepted that she was gonna be married to a guy shorter than her. I suspect average size women have a distinctly different take on it.

The previously mentioned woman is a tall beautiful blonde who married a short Latino guy, 3 beautiful daughters and a son, and still married. Yes, they all look like him.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
There are two types of males I will not be friends with, cheap and/or short. ALL short men have a complex.
This is dumbest a$$ed thing I have heard of. Sounds like you have some complex about a superior male out gaming you.... If a dude is cool, why do I care if he is taller than me or shorter? I don't!!! I only care if the women like it.

I am shorter than you, this I am sure of, but I am smart enough to know how to conduct myself. I have no short complex syndrome either.

You get the stupidest a$$ post of the week! WOW!!!! "I am not hanging out with a guy because he is short".... Listen to yourself. If a man is cheap, what business is it of mine unless he is trying to screw me over on a deal. In that case he would not be a friend.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
I have no superior male "gaming" me. I'm not in a competition. My definition of short is shorter than 5 7" if you are shorter than this, then yes, you too have a complex. No matter what you accomplish in life, no matter how many hot chicks you take home, or are married with, you still are a midget. And that bothers you to no ends. Because when you walk into a room with a bunch of men that are taller than you, you realize that you got the shorter end of the deal in life. And when your significant other looks at the taller man, and then looks at you with despair, but can't do anything about it because you have money, you realize exactly what's going on. So you use that little power you have to manipulate people or women. I knew a short kid once that did steroids and bulked up just so he wouldn't be picked on. This guy was so short, he could walk in between my legs. haha Fuvking midgets.............god bless em.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
I have no superior male "gaming" me. I'm not in a competition. My definition of short is shorter than 5 7" if you are shorter than this, then yes, you too have a complex. No matter what you accomplish in life, no matter how many hot chicks you take home, or are married with, you still are a midget. And that bothers you to no ends. Because when you walk into a room with a bunch of men that are taller than you, you realize that you got the shorter end of the deal in life. haha Fuvking midgets.............god bless em.

I am a midget by your definition, yep, right at 5'7"... you got me on that. I will have a difficult time sleeping tonight knowing as much... Sounds like you got the short end of stick on the brains department with your rationale on who to be friends with. You mentality is still concerned with us midgets doing better than you. Admit it man. I bet your circle of friends are stellar with the way you think.

You still win dumbest a$$ed reply with your narrow mindedness.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, all short men have a complex. Most are unaware. It doesn't matter if you're doing better than me, if you're forehead reaches my waist level. You are always going to be my bitcvh in the physical department. Even if you are worth twenty million. You still have to look up to me. And that kills you. Anyone who has any dealings with short men in business, friendship, school, etc. knows this. But yes, back to the topic, good for her. I am sick of seeing people bash women on here as if they are angels themselves. Good for her for wanting something better in life. She wants a man, instead of a midget. hahaha

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
.... can't do anything about it because you have money ....
Glad I'm not short or unable to earn a big salary. But it sure sounds like someone has a thing against successful men. Keep picking on the midgets if it makes you feel better, big man.

PS - I'm not short, just smart.

wait_out

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls can date who they want. So can we. End of story.

I'd reply to this thread but some girl 3cm taller than me is waiting downstairs and I'd be late. Cheers

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Love how the short guys get all worked up...............haha.....love this forum. There is one thing a woman never wants to hear "that her pusvy is huge and loose". There is one thing a man never wants to hear "You are short, and you have small penis." haha These are deadly sayings to them....

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
Love how the short guys get all worked up....
Yeah, it's cute, I *snicker*ed at it, but just as funny when the tall guy starts to let his "rich man" insecurities pop out, all Freudinating on himself in public.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well i'm 5'9" so i guess i'm not a midget.lol i just laugh when i see a girls profile who's 5'1" and her height requirment for men is 6'1" or some sh!t. rediculous. each to their own though.

Berlex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
There are two types of males I will not be friends with, cheap and/or short.
A true DJ is a friend to all mankind.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Someone's "short" daddy banged hot slvts rather than raise baby Falcy to adulthood, lol. 5-7 here btw.

I agree that height is important to chicks by the way. Very important. I am prob an 8-9 in looks objectively but my height seems like a hangup for some chicks as low as 6 or 7. Its a non-starter. But the way you said it, I mean you should not be able to EMPATHIZE with chicks lol.
I mean Falcon is right to a certain extent, but is very undiplomatic about his approach. There is no doubt a good many of women have the height thing as a prerequisite and will not budge from it. There are some that prefer taller men, but will not rule out shorter guys if he has his $hit together in other areas.

I have dated many taller women and there are some women that like short guys (sorry Falcon, but it's true) and I have had no problems dating all types. Hotornot, I usually pull around a 9 or so as well, so my looks not much of a problem. Falcon, how is this stereotype? ALL TALL GUYS ARE DUMB AS A BOX OF ROCKS. I do not hang out with tall guys because they are dumb as hell. Of course I do not think what I just said, but there are some tall guys jealous of shorter guys in bodybuilding. Why? Because we can grow and look proportioned and we can grow faster with less work.

A fat a$$ woman is much worse than lying about height, unless it is way off the mark. BTW, I have never lied about my height. Last time I was measured, it was 5'7" and without shoes would be shorter. I even dated a Hooter's girl that was stuck on the height thing in the beginning until we met and she saw other attractive qualities in me. She was a piece of trash and I dropped her like a bad transmission too.

Berlex said:
A true DJ is a friend to all mankind.
Falcon did not get that memo. He appears to be shallow, and selfish, not to mention silly with his haughty attitude.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
ALL SHORT MEN have a complex. ALL. That's right, I said it. It's just human nature, just deal with it. I'm not tall. I'm not short. But I do know the insecurities of short men. I have dealt with them in the professional area as well as personal ( we had midget friends growing up, all they wanted to do was fight). Doesn't mean they are bad people. They are just very angry about the cards they were dealt. In fact, some of you are proving my point on here. haha HEIGHT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR ATTRACTION. THAT'S RIGHT, I SAID IT. Did you expect to come on here and be treated like a queen? If you want someone to tuck you in at night, and tell you the world is fair and righteous, call your mother. I'm here to give you real life. The girl I had sex with last week was making fun of her short stalker by the way. It's just the world my dear, deal with it. There is a reason I don't become friends with very short men. Love those midgets though..........lol

Oh and I said under 5 7 by the way...............That would mean you would have to be 5 6 or shorter to be considered a midget........haha And some of you have the audacity to demand an HB8 or higher. Because you don't have any flaws right? Because women shouldn't ask for what they want? But you can? Come on fella, join us in the real world.

Because you are short, doesn't mean you can't get laid, doesn't mean you can't become rich, smart, or great at what you do. But when you stand next to me ( or anyone else that is taller than you), and you can reach my covk with your forehead, you will always be secondary to me. I will never take you seriously. I will laugh at you. Just like women do. Even if you were to be a good fighter, you will always be the cute little guy. When you walk in a room, people will always not respect you. You will always have to earn it more. This is a fact of life. This, though unfortunate, has been true since the beginning of mankind. Check out your poster child Napoleon and what he did to Europe cause of his anger. By the way, 5'6 is very short, most of you are taller and are considered average and don't need to worry about this post.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SoldMySoul said:
I mean Falcon is right to a certain extent, but is very undiplomatic about his approach.
I agree with him, a lot of short guys have weird issues and tend to be angry drunks, which is never fun. I'm just amused by his obvious issues with men who have some money. Pot, meet kettle!

Hahahahahaha.

davewe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
There are two types of males I will not be friends with, cheap and/or short.
And here I was hoping we could be friends. I'm crushed.

But back to the original topic of the thread: honesty. I think if you're in a LTR or you're married or getting married, you owe the woman as much truth about your life as you can stomach.

But I do not understand the notion that I OWE a blind date that I have never met, who I am meeting online, some absolute truth about myself. I don't. In that case the only person I owe an absolute truth to - is me. And my absolute truth is I want to get to know her and see IF she is worth spending time with. She'll get absolute truth from me, if I deem her worthy of my time. No way that happens on the first date.

While I'm not a big fan of his, I think it's Jim Rome who says, "If you're not cheating, you're not trying." I remember playing in a baseball tournament many years ago. Teams were tied. There was a call at the plate and our guy was called out. I knew he was out but argued with the plate ump. I was so persuasive, so passionate in my view that I got the ump to overturn his call. Did I lie? Hell, yeah. Am I sorry about it? Hell no. We won the tournament.

Now I'm not suggesting that men lie about major life issues and I'm certainly not suggesting that we lie to our spouses, but to a blind date- Hell yeah! If you're not cheating, you're not trying.

I'm disappointed that any men on this forum actually could side with the woman in this article.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't shoot me, but I can see why she'd be upset. First of all, lying about your height is a turn off. He obviously KNOWS that he is short, or he wouldn't lie about it. So it is an insecurity. And insecurity = turn off.

Also, 5'8 is an average or normal height for a man, I read somewhere. Isn't it? So 5'6 is SHORT. She went from expecting to have a date with an average height man, to having a date with a short, insecure liar.

In the beginning of dating, we are all a bit superficial, now aren't we. I can't say I blame her for being mad. You bring it up as examples, and you KNOW you'd be mad about it... that is if the chick said she was slim but she was really pleasantly plump... you'd be mad.

It's about set up expectations, and simple honesty here.

CollegeLife

Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
ALL SHORT MEN have a complex. ALL. That's right, I said it. It's just human nature, just deal with it. I'm not tall. I'm not short. But I do know the insecurities of short men. I have dealt with them in the professional area as well as personal ( we had midget friends growing up, all they wanted to do was fight). Doesn't mean they are bad people. They are just very angry about the cards they were dealt. In fact, some of you are proving my point on here. haha HEIGHT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR ATTRACTION. THAT'S RIGHT, I SAID IT. Did you expect to come on here and be treated like a queen? If you want someone to tuck you in at night, and tell you the world is fair and righteous, call your mother. I'm here to give you real life. The girl I had sex with last week was making fun of her short stalker by the way. It's just the world my dear, deal with it. There is a reason I don't become friends with very short men. Love those midgets though..........lol

Oh and I said under 5 7 by the way...............That would mean you would have to be 5 6 or shorter to be considered a midget........haha And some of you have the audacity to demand an HB8 or higher. Because you don't have any flaws right? Because women shouldn't ask for what they want? But you can? Come on fella, join us in the real world.

Because you are short, doesn't mean you can't get laid, doesn't mean you can't become rich, smart, or great at what you do. But when you stand next to me ( or anyone else that is taller than you), and you can reach my covk with your forehead, you will always be secondary to me. I will never take you seriously. I will laugh at you. Just like women do. Even if you were to be a good fighter, you will always be the cute little guy. When you walk in a room, people will always not respect you. You will always have to earn it more. This is a fact of life. This, though unfortunate, has been true since the beginning of mankind. Check out your poster child Napoleon and what he did to Europe cause of his anger. By the way, 5'6 is very short, most of you are taller and are considered average and don't need to worry about this post.

Man wtf man. I didn't do anything to you and if I meet you in real life, you'll just toss me aside for being a inch too short? Plenty of my friends are 5' 7" or taller and I don't get into constant fights with them (including my roommate). One of my friends like over 6' 5" and on the rowing team and we get along just fine. I can understand human nature theory that I may have to work a room more to get the same attention. That I may run into more resistance in certain situations and I can't play NBA basketball. But wheres does human nature say that you can't give any short guy any respect no matter what? I can come up to you wealthy, friendly, cool, successful or whatever and just be told that he have napoleon complex or come in with the opposite or somewhere in between and your treatment will all be the same? Man, wtf.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i just laugh when i see a girls profile who's 5'1" and her height requirment for men is 6'1" or some sh!t. rediculous.
Yeah, you do see a lot of very short women with very tall men. You'd think that the shorter women would go for the somewhat shorter guys. But it's like they don't compare the height of their guys with themselves, they compare the height of their guys with other men.

TheAsianLoverReturns

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
There are two types of males I will not be friends with, cheap and/or short. ALL short men have a complex. No matter how rich they are, how good looking, etc. They are never taken seriously by anyone in life. And so, they have the complex (that they probably themselves are not aware of). They can even date supermodels, but deep down inside, their height kills them. Even though they never admit it. I have been in over a dozen fist fights, and each and every time I knocked out a short guy for acting up towards me. I never start fights and I have settled down in my ways, but I just don't converse or be friends with any of them anymore. I can only imagine how a woman feels. How could she not laugh when she bends down to kiss her man???
If you ever stop by Chicago, you come look me up and see if you can knock me out.

When I first started boxing, I fought as a heavyweight. If I can break the ribs of a 6'4 trained fighter, do you think you'll do any better?

What are you? 5'10?

And I know what you're going to say. "I'm a wrestler and I can kick your ass."

We can take it to the ground too. BJJ fool.

So you let me know when you're close to Chicago.