Woman laments that eHarmony date overstated height by 2"

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^This guy up here just proved my point entirely. lol

Yeah dude, next time I'm in Chicago, I will make sure to contact you so we can fight. Are you seriously thirty years old? Or just a thug? That was the dumbest thing I have ever read.

Firefly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:

Yeah dude, next time I'm in Chicago, I will make sure to contact you so we can fight. Are you seriously thirty years old? Or just a thug? That was the dumbest thing I have ever read.
Falcon25 said:
Ive been watching you very closely. You are the dicvkhead of this forum. I'm glad I don't live near you cause I would pummel that face of yours..........Knock you the fuvk out and teach you some manners princess.
What was that about pot, kettle and black? :) I love the fact that falcon25 feels superconfident about threatening to beat up a guy who lives literally on the other side of the world, but backs down like a coward as soon as someone who lives in the same country calls him out. Of course, since I am 5'11", I know I have nothing to worry about anyway as falcon25 has openly revealed he only picks fights with guys a lot smaller then him:

Falcon25 said:
I have been in over a dozen fist fights, and each and every time I knocked out a short guy for acting up towards me.
Funny how he only takes offence when it is a much smaller guy who "acts up" toward him, hey?

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's talking about Little Man Syndrome (LMS). Let's be frank, it's very common but doesn't mean they all have it.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a sneaky suspicion that Falcon's lady was involved in a gang bang train with a group of traveling midgets from the circus and as a result, she left him for the better deal.

There is no denying that some short guys have attitude problems, hell I have witnessed it. But to generalize in the ALL do and to say he will not be friends with short guys is asinine.

wait_out

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's actually something pretty valuable to be learned in this thread, which is how to react when somebody starts trying to take a shot at you.

1) It's important not to let it phase you -- that will show you've got some insecurities yourself. If you do a competent job of brushing them off they will often slink into the background.

2) If they are confrontational and refuse to go away you will have to check them. If this is in a social situation and they are not too drunk, you can usually be direct and they will step in line. If not, they lose credibility with their peer group.

3) If they want to start sh!t and get violent let's hope you can walk the walk. Its not a bad idea to do some kind of contact sport or self-defense training as a smaller guy, it's very good for your confidence.

And BTW I think iqqi is right.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wait_out said:
There's actually something pretty valuable to be learned in this thread, which is how to react when somebody starts trying to take a shot at you.

1) It's important not to let it phase you -- that will show you've got some insecurities yourself. If you do a competent job of brushing them off they will often slink into the background.

2) If they are confrontational and refuse to go away you will have to check them. If this is in a social situation and they are not too drunk, you can usually be direct and they will step in line. If not, they lose credibility with their peer group.

3) If they want to start sh!t and get violent let's hope you can walk the walk. Its not a bad idea to do some kind of contact sport or self-defense training as a smaller guy, it's very good for your confidence.

And BTW I think iqqi is right.
There is some validity to your response my man! But, in a sense, Falcon has taken the low road by outing guys out that do not meet his criteria as if he were trying to date men. It seems odd and misplaced to me.

I take offense to his attitude not his message.

There is a reason that explains Falcon's oddness. I have nothing against him, respect him as a fellow DJ, but would not befriend such a person. He is prejudice against short guys that he has grouped them all into having little man syndrome. Just an unfair feeling and I have seen tall men with big man syndrome.

I am by definition and USA standards short, but there is not much I can do about it. I have always said I would prefer short and attractive to tall and not. I am in a sense a true DJ because I work what I have to my advantage. A true DJ would not be so judgmental like Falco! We all have things we do not care for in ourselves, but we use our strengths.

Finally, I will never take anything serious from him that I see on here simply because he has opened his mouth and has proven himself to be a fool. Cheap and short he does not like!!

Firefly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Julius_Seizeher said:
He's talking about Little Man Syndrome (LMS). Let's be frank, it's very common but doesn't mean they all have it.
Fair point, but I find it hard to believe that falcon has never ever been dissed by a guy taller then 5'6". I think it is pretty convenient how he only seems to start fights with much smaller guys with LMS, and desperately ignores any disrespect he gets from any guy close to his own size.

Firefly

Don Juan
Reaction score
SoldMySoul said:
There is some validity to your response my man! But, in a sense, Falcon has taken the low road by outing guys out that do not meet his criteria as if he were trying to date men. It seems odd and misplaced to me.

I take offense to his attitude not his message.

There is a reason that explains Falcon's oddness. I have nothing against him, respect him as a fellow DJ, but would not befriend such a person. He is prejudice against short guys that he has grouped them all into having little man syndrome. Just an unfair feeling and I have seen tall men with big man syndrome.

I am by definition and USA standards short, but there is not much I can do about it. I have always said I would prefer short and attractive to tall and not. I am in a sense a true DJ because I work what I have to my advantage. A true DJ would not be so judgmental like Falco! We all have things we do not care for in ourselves, but we use our strengths.

Finally, I will never take anything serious from him that I see on here simply because he has opened his mouth and has proven himself to be a fool. Cheap and short he does not like!!
You should also keep in mind that Falcon has revealed an almost pathological hatred for any man who has had more career or financial success then him, so I would not let yourself be effected by his opinions or statements. While he does make the odd valid point or useful post, they are all too often outweighed by the biases caused by his obvious insecurities. If a woman at a party said to you "I do not associate with anyone under 5'7" because they are genetically inferior. Also anyone who has worked to get a good job or become financially secure is a pompous prick, and I like to attack such people on-line because I hate the fact they are more successful then me", would you consider them worthy of your time and pursue them? Or would you recognise they are essentially flawed, and let them vent their insecurities elsewhere? I think you should apply the same approach to people like falcon 25.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Love how this divkhead firefly is putting words in my mouth. haha I guess I touched a nerve with the midgets! lol

Never, have I mentioned anything towards financially secure men. Haha I actually said that they would get more puvsy. You can ask this to my nemesis Justashotaway, who I have repeatedly told that money and looks will get you laid. But firefly is a short man, with a little penis. So it's not suprising that he would react this way. Especially since I trashed him for being a pompous divkhead in his other thread. Are all Australian's pussvy's like you?

I have more than proven my point with the anger that resides in short men's souls. haha I consider this thread closed. Hope you guys get some high heels on those shoes! lol

TheAsianLoverReturns

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:

I look forward to it.

You do realize you are a coward. You like to pick fights with guys that are smaller than you, but you take it like a b*tch when someone 6'3 talks sh*t to you.

I have you figured out. Your dad is short isn't he? I bet he beat you bad... He took his belt out and beat you every night didn't he?

Did he sexually abuse you too? Tsk, tsk...

I almost feel sorry for you now.

CollegeLife

Don Juan
Reaction score
How did you proven you point? It is very easy to get a hostile response when you throw offensive comments, especially on the internet. One can easily go and claim another demographic and you'll get a hostile response. Or just say that so and so is in denial and if so and so denies, you can the fallacy that it proves the claim.

Unlike AsianLoverReturns, who have a history off writting angry posts which means it is not exactly surprising he would respond like that, my reponse is civil. I never noticed Firefly till now, so I can't say anything about him. I did not claim that I will beat you down or insult you by claiming that you have some kind of pathological mental issue. However, I do not appreicate that just because a person is under 5' 7", that you will never take him seriously, mock his existance, and believe that "anger that in men's souls" that can never be washed off.

It is one thing to make that claim that many short men act with an anger problem or will have to work harder to claim resprect. That's human nature, thus there also bit an unconcious pre-judgement. However, as I said earlier, where in human nature that you have to speak with condecension and hostility. What you said is you will never give anyman under 5' 7" any chance at all. No matter how rich, cool, successful, loyal, or even generous or any amount of positive quality, you will trash him. You depict a picture that a short man is so full of anger in his soul that he cannot stand to be around any taller man without fighting. Like I said earlier, I get along just find with taller people, one in particular is redicously tall and I don't have an issue with him.

Granted I'm am only one person and only about an inch before your line, but what am I suppose to say when you give "real life?" Just nod and agree that I will and other like me will live with a burning anger and accept your condecension even though that I did not pick a fight with you? BTW, if you that same condecension to the dozen of short former friends, that asking for a reaction.

Firefly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
Love how this divkhead firefly is putting words in my mouth. haha I guess I touched a nerve with the midgets! lol

Never, have I mentioned anything towards financially secure men. Haha I actually said that they would get more puvsy. You can ask this to my nemesis Justashotaway, who I have repeatedly told that money and looks will get you laid. But firefly is a short man, with a little penis. So it's not suprising that he would react this way. Especially since I trashed him for being a pompous divkhead in his other thread. Are all Australian's pussvy's like you?

I have more than proven my point with the anger that resides in short men's souls. haha I consider this thread closed. Hope you guys get some high heels on those shoes! lol
Ha ha, so now being 5'11" makes me a short man? Or (far more likely) are you so terrified of confronting anyone over 5'6" (or anyone in the same country for that matter) that you have to fantasise that I am a smaller dude to work up the courage to confront me?

BTW It is not "putting words in your mouth" if it is a direct quote. :rolleyes: but wait, here is another:

Falcon25 said:
like most men with power, or in this case a job interview, you over reacted ... It's very easy to fuvk a girl if you have something she materialistically needs.
Gee, who thinks Falcon25 is a little resentful because he is constantly shot down by women who see no worth in him due to his inability to hold down a job?

BTW I am a little curious. Numerous studies like this one:

http://www.apa.org/monitor/julaug04/standing.aspx

show that taller men do find it much easier to achieve career success. You have bragged about your height and the fact that you are "broke", as if that was something to be proud of. Doesn't that just mean that you are a bigger failure then all the guys who weren't born with the genetic advantage of height but still manage to find career success? Is that why you come on this board to rail and rant against those guys because they remind you that despite your advantages, you still couldn't achieve what these "midgets" did?

Oh, and as for your claims that you "trashed" me in another thread? That would be the same thread where you advised every other DJ on the forum that if a woman keeps you waiting for two hours to meet for a date, you should just "be patient" and wait even longer for them because then they might sleep with you. I don't think it was MY reputation that got trashed that day. :crackup:

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
I am broke. But I have NEVER had trouble being with a girl since probably 1998. I am fuvking four sluvts right now. And I'm broke! It's not that hard for me to get laid. Never has been a problem, never will be. ALL SHORT MEN HAVE A COMPLEX, THAT'S RIGHT I SAID IT! AGAIN!haha What are you guys gonna do about it? Invite me to a fight in Chicago???haha Miami? Should we fight in Los Angeles? lol Maybe Sydney???? How about it divkfly? Wanna fight me like the other poster on the streets of Sydney? Fly me out there, sweetheart. Maybe we can go at it there????LOL!

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I look at the long line of short guys queuing up to be friends with Falcon25 and I see tears & broken hearts. :(

I see less of short man syndrome when I'm out & about than tall man syndrome. It usually comes from guys who aren't particularly tall, but being taller than average is all they have going for themselves, so they would not miss an opportunity, however relevant, to announce their "superiority" to the whole world.

Meanwhile, they forget one simple thing: it's what you do that makes you a Man, not what you're born with.

I see a little boy in this thread and it's not the fellas shorter than 5'7".

TheAsianLoverReturns

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
I am broke. But I have NEVER had trouble being with a girl since probably 1998. I am fuvking four sluvts right now. And I'm broke! It's not that hard for me to get laid. Never has been a problem, never will be. ALL SHORT MEN HAVE A COMPLEX, THAT'S RIGHT I SAID IT! AGAIN!haha What are you guys gonna do about it? Invite me to a fight in Chicago???haha Miami? Should we fight in Los Angeles? lol Maybe Sydney???? How about it divkfly? Wanna fight me like the other poster on the streets of Sydney? Fly me out there, sweetheart. Maybe we can go at it there????LOL!
Where do you live? Do you have a mma gym close to you?

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
I am broke. But I have NEVER had trouble being with a girl since probably 1998. ...
Yeah, and that's all there is to life, after all. No need to improve your life beyond THAT!

CollegeLife

Don Juan
Reaction score
AsianLoverReturns, I know that beating him down would be nice, but all it would remove is the claim that he beat each of the 12 guys he beat (still 12-1). It won't defeat his main claim at all. Actually, he's using it to boost his argument.

Firefly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
I am broke. But I have NEVER had trouble being with a girl since probably 1998. I am fuvking four sluvts right now. And I'm broke! It's not that hard for me to get laid. Never has been a problem, never will be.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=178049

Cool story, bro. Now why don't you go back to hanging out with divorcees for months like a chump and then crying like a girl on this forum when they go bang a real DJ who actually had the stones to make a move? Because, you know, that's how a guy who has no problems getting laid behaves. :crackup:

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Firefly said:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=178049

Cool story, bro. Now why don't you go back to hanging out with divorcees for months like a chump and then crying like a girl on this forum when they go bang a real DJ who actually had the stones to make a move? Because, you know, that's how a guy who has no problems getting laid behaves. :crackup:

OH!!!! I remember that thread and recall offering my two cents in it too..

Brokenblade

Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
There are two types of males I will not be friends with, cheap and/or short. ALL short men have a complex. No matter how rich they are, how good looking, etc. They are never taken seriously by anyone in life. And so, they have the complex (that they probably themselves are not aware of). They can even date supermodels, but deep down inside, their height kills them. Even though they never admit it. I have been in over a dozen fist fights, and each and every time I knocked out a short guy for acting up towards me. I never start fights and I have settled down in my ways, but I just don't converse or be friends with any of them anymore. I can only imagine how a woman feels. How could she not laugh when she bends down to kiss her man???
Quite a generalization. "ALL short men?!" From my experience, a lot of tall men have a complex too. In fact they have bigger complex than the short people I've known (of course, because short people only have short complexes. Tall people have a lot bigger complexes) Before you accuse me of being a midget, I am between 5'11" and 6'. Most of my friends are around the 5'7 range and we get along just fine.

I live in an area full of people 6'2" and over. 90% of the people who tried to mess with me were at least a couple of inches taller than me. I'll call it Goliath Complex.

Earlier this year, someone started some s--- in the library and was shouting and cursing. He had to be around 6'3".

Some crazy guy just walked up and got into my friends face who is 5'7". That crazy guy that started with my friend is 6'6".

When I worked retail quite a few people 6'4" and over would try to get in my face for just doing my job.

And short men are the one's with the complexes. Many of the people who accomplished stuff are short. Many great dancers are short. Many martial artists are short. Why do you not see many tall people doing many great things? Because not enough blood goes to the brain.

But to be fair, ALL PEOPLE have a complex, it don't matter who you are. Look at Shaq. Another example of a tall person with a complex is Steven Segal.

In the end, height is relative. There really is no such thing as tall and short. Even Tom Cruise is tall to some people.