Wife goes to Club/Bar

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Sorry, I've been in this situation twice, I have known friends that were in this situation, and I've seen wives and g/f's when they are out doing stuff behind their man's back, and they are ALWAYS, WITHOUT EXCEPTION doing something they shouldn't be doing if they roll in well past last call.

Leaves the house pissed, goes out with "friends" and doesn't get home until 5am?

She MIGHT not have let him insert his willy but I would bet just about anything that

a) She was WITH another guy
b) She was at another guys house
c) Another guy's tongue was down her throat (for some reason this makes women feel "appreciated")
d) She was engaging in behavior that is completely inappropriate within the bounds of a committed relationship, and should be given the AXE at the first convenient opportunity.

Women no longer get the benefit of the doubt with me when it comes to stuff like this.
We will never really know, but imo she started out just trying to make the guy jealous. Then she wanted to "talk it out", he was ignoring her, she got more pissed off, and she may or may not have taken it further.

Either way it was totally inapproriate behavior.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ_Traveler said:
I used to have complete trust in my wife, but last night things just didn’t feel right.
I just caught this.

Men have a finely tuned radar that goes off when something is amiss (when your chick is cheating or about to cheat).

I'm sure this "radar" or "little man" as Karma calls it, is designed to help protect us from raising another man's kid.

I know when my "little man" was tapping me on the shoulder i would act VERY strangely. The side of me who didn't want to believe little man was fighting with my little man. And when little man tapped me on the shoulder he was right 100% of the time.

Don't EVER let your desire to believe her overpower your little man.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
One of the brothers made an interesting catch in noticing that she called 5 times. This was to make sure he was still at home playing the lovable hubby while she's blowing the meatwhistle.

The fact that your "little man" was kicking you in the balls at the time is proof enough that you KNOW she was doing someone she wasn't supposed to.

You know, one of the brothers here has a sig saying something to the effect of:

A woman will kill her children in order to get attention from a man she's attracted to.
I believe that more and more with each passing day.

STR8UP pegged this thing on the first page when he said something smelled fishy and it ain't the salmon in the fridge.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
One of the brothers made an interesting catch in noticing that she called 5 times. This was to make sure he was still at home playing the lovable hubby while she's blowing the meatwhistle.
Oh I totally disagree with that. He was home with a 6 month old baby. I can assure you she didn't think he was out on the town somewhere while the little one was home with a sitter, or even alone,.

No, she called and called because she wanted to "talk" like only a woman can. When he didn't answer, she got upset and kept playing the game they were playing.

It's not rocket surgery!

Nelford

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she wanted to talk about it why she didn't come home and talk. Why keep calling him. Why talk about it over the phone and then talk about it once she get home. I rather go through with it once. He called her lazy over making her own cup of coffee and it turn into her staying out until 5am. What will happen if they ever had a serious arguement.

I have a lot of female friends that I grew up with. I watch them and their friends do some disrepecting stuff to their boyfriends. I seen girls at work go in a lock closet with one of my close co-workers and blow him down and then after work when their husband is outside waiting to pick them up give him kiss once they get in the car.

Man me and my friends use to be the clean up dudes. Women will come to us with all their man problems and we would get them all fix up and send them back to their husbands. We would shake our heads at this stuff all why saying I am never getting married with dudes like me out there.

logic1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nelford said:
Man me and my friends use to be the clean up dudes. Women will come to us with all their man problems and we would get them all fix up and send them back to their husbands. We would shake our heads at this stuff all why saying I am never getting married with dudes like me out there.
Fixed up, like emotionally? they cried on your shoulder?

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nelford said:
If she wanted to talk about it why she didn't come home and talk. Why keep calling him. Why talk about it over the phone and then talk about it once she get home.
Regardless of whether this woman wanted to "talk about it" or make him jealous and f**k with his head, the end result of her actions were disasterous.
The OP now has a marriage threatening "situation" which did not exist two days ago. Back then he and she were only exchanging small arms fire with a very minor casualty rate. NOw, thanks to her atrocious behavior the conflict has escalated . Artillery and mortars are now deployed.
Women are their own worst enemy in times of conflict.

Damn, I feel sorry for that little kid.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
She called him 5 times throughout the night. That really doesn't add up for me as someone who was out fvcking another guy.
And how many times have I seen and heard of a female laying buck naked with another guy and talking on the phone to her BF or husband? She could've made those 5 calls by 10pm anyway. The question is what time frame did the calls come in and what did she say in the voicemails if anything useful. Was there loud music in the background consistent with a club etc.? The 5 calls really don't prove anything regarding her not cheating.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny story:

I went to a club yesterday (totally out of my element. Don't know WHY the hell I went.) and met up with some of my sister's friends who I hadn't seen since I was a teenager. (the club was close to my house so one of them invited me.)

Long story short, I got wasted and was driven to a stranger's house. I was in the back seat and a girl and a guy were in the front seat. The girl driving us to the guy's house was calling her boyfriend over and over while she was rubbing the dude's balls in the passenger seat. No joke.

BTW it was 3am. She should have been home.

There's no suitable excuse for this ****.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
cordoncordon said:
Oh I totally disagree with that. He was home with a 6 month old baby. I can assure you she didn't think he was out on the town somewhere while the little one was home with a sitter, or even alone,.

No, she called and called because she wanted to "talk" like only a woman can. When he didn't answer, she got upset and kept playing the game they were playing.

It's not rocket surgery!
Doubtfull you've ever been in that situation. I have.

She was making sure he was where he was supposed to be so she could do what she was doing.

You're right though, it's not rocket science. She told on herself.

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

It's important to realize that there are always three sides to every story, in this case, we are hearing Traveler's side, but I'd like to hear the wife's side, and the third side is the truth, which is probably somewhere in the middle.

Based on that, I think it is quite irresponsible to advise someone to divorce his wife because she got pissed off after a fight and went clubbing with some friends. The game doesn't stop when you get married. And something that is unfortunate on the Sosuave forum (less so on others) is that there has always been this tendancy to "next" a girl when she slips up, rather than investigating the cause of the slip up and possible solutions.

The game is about attracting girls and about keeping them attracted. And we are here learning that, and how would you learn that if you keep booting a girl each time she loses attraction? So the problem is Traveler became "beta" and the girl started looking for a more alpha dog. There are solutions to this other than divorce.

So if this happened to me and the wife calls me from the club, I'd tell her that we're cool and I hope she has fun and I look forward to some morning make up sex because I'll be asleep when she gets home. From there, I would inject romance back into the relationship. A young baby is tough to bring up and still keep that romance alive, especially when money is tight. But there are some clever ways and resources to do that.

Also, none of us know whether or not she banged Josh. I would monitor that but also not express any concern or jealousy about Josh. In fact, I would suggest telling the wife that you'd like to meet Josh and double date with Josh and some chick Josh is dating. And then be suave around Josh's date and display high value... If you have any insecurity whatesover, or fear, or anything surrounding your relationship, do not talk about it with your wife. Always be cool and suave with her.

You're the man, you're supposed to navigate the ship when there's a storm, not jump overboard without a life boat.

Cesare Cardinali

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Must be a line of your own making. How's that cleverness working for you brother?

Wonderfully! Thanks!

Are you by chance Desmond from Lost? Brother?

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cesare Cardinali said:
Hey Guys,

It's important to realize that there are always three sides to every story, in this case, we are hearing Traveler's side, but I'd like to hear the wife's side, and the third side is the truth, which is probably somewhere in the middle.

Based on that, I think it is quite irresponsible to advise someone to divorce his wife because she got pissed off after a fight and went clubbing with some friends. The game doesn't stop when you get married. And something that is unfortunate on the Sosuave forum (less so on others) is that there has always been this tendancy to "next" a girl when she slips up, rather than investigating the cause of the slip up and possible solutions.

The game is about attracting girls and about keeping them attracted. And we are here learning that, and how would you learn that if you keep booting a girl each time she loses attraction? So the problem is Traveler became "beta" and the girl started looking for a more alpha dog. There are solutions to this other than divorce.

So if this happened to me and the wife calls me from the club, I'd tell her that we're cool and I hope she has fun and I look forward to some morning make up sex because I'll be asleep when she gets home. From there, I would inject romance back into the relationship. A young baby is tough to bring up and still keep that romance alive, especially when money is tight. But there are some clever ways and resources to do that.

Also, none of us know whether or not she banged Josh. I would monitor that but also not express any concern or jealousy about Josh. In fact, I would suggest telling the wife that you'd like to meet Josh and double date with Josh and some chick Josh is dating. And then be suave around Josh's date and display high value... If you have any insecurity whatesover, or fear, or anything surrounding your relationship, do not talk about it with your wife. Always be cool and suave with her.

You're the man, you're supposed to navigate the ship when there's a storm, not jump overboard without a life boat.

Cesare Cardinali
Couldnt agree more. These "DJ''s" are telling our friend here to divorce his wife and leave his child without a family because of ONE FIGHT! That is hilarious.

I've been on this site for many years off and on, and it never ceases to amaze me that on a site that is basically about men who have struggled with women their entire lives, the amount of "DJ's" who act like such hard azzes. I mean there are some great guys on here no doubt, but lets face it many here have had it rough with the fairer sex. And yet these same guys are giving this guy advice that is LIFE changing. This isnt' some 2 month relationship. This is a marriage with a kid involved.

I strongly strongly believe that the original DJ message of respect, maturity, being strong, all the while being a gentleman, has been lost only to have been replaced by a mantra of "ALL WOMEN ARE HORS AND IF THEY DO THE SLIGHTEST THING WRONG...DUMP HER!!"

armstrong

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cesare Cardinali said:
Hey Guys,

Cesare Cardinali
So you'd reward her by giving her sex and romance? I don't think so.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cesare Cardinali said:
Hey Guys,

Cesare Cardinali
This is one of the most intelligent responses to this thread. By far.

And also this:

cordoncordon said:

It's not rocket surgery!
Is spot on, it is silly to think otherwise. Chick knew hubby was trapped at home.

What else she knew was that she was in deep sh!t, the phone calls were a little insurance that she could say she tried to get a hold of him during the night, and most likely as cordoncordon pointed out, she wanted to talk. Not the real good kind of mature talk, but the kind where she is making him jealous, and listening for signs that he is hurt. If he doesn't sound hurt or jealous she would probably try and make him.

As she did when she took it a step further and didn't come home til 5am.

Which no matter how you cut THAT, is FVCKED UP.

Karma and STR8UP, no offense but your idea that maybe she planned it all out in detail is just way over the top paranoid. Maybe in the future...

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Armstrong,

The tricky part is that Traveler called her lazy and the argument was about how "she only works three hours a week and takes care of the baby". My opinion is that taking care of a 5 month old baby is rough, and calling your wife lazy is disrespectful and mean spirited. All this because he wouldn't make her coffee. So my advice of saying "tell her we're cool and have sex in the morning" is really a way to difuse the fact that the original poster was at least 50% at fault for causing this outcome and trying to get him out of hot water and getting the relationship back on track.

Cesare Cardinali

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
armstrong said:
So you'd reward her by giving her sex and romance? I don't think so.

Lol.

Some ppl reach a point in their relationship or mentality period, where sex is not a reward.

It is a shared deeper experience between two people, and in a marriage, a very important measure of true health and happiness.