Why do some very attractive women go for average guys their entire life?

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop being hyper focused ON female beauty. But more importantly: learn what's underneath the beauty.

One of the reasons why women like badboys is because it's likely that they've dealt with women before and are not as easy to impress. If you get 9,s on a regular ( pipedream) you won't be intimated. But oke getting 9s regularly is not realistic so let's look at this from another pov.

I am inclined to say learn your bracket. Why lust over women that won't even notice you? Are you "intimated" by EVERY luxury car? Every mansion? Every dude walking in a expensive suite? All the time? No ofcourse not. Perhaps it triggers you sometimes but you won't break out in swear due to seeing such things.

If anything you should enjoy female beauty. It's "just" nature and simultaneously a reflection of what God made. But ..God also made tigers and bears and sharks. Fascinating creatures but they still need to be treated with caution...

Again enjoy it instead of being intimated. Let it inspire you to become a better man. Because IF you crack the code and manage to get passed the "threshold " of having plenty of experiences with hb7,5 and up you'll open the floodgates.
Exactly. Stop the hyperventiliating already.

LTG71

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's this pretty attractive blonde I know who I've only seen in relationships with average to below average looking men. It's a brain teaser to me. When she was in college she dated this pretty average looking asian dude (today he would get called incel based on his looks). In college this blonde was pretty much a 9/10. I get that these guys probably have good personalities. However this woman looks like she could secure a much better looking guy. I mean, a 19 year old blonde blue eyed fit girl at her prime, the best she could do is a below average asian guy? However, she did admit to hooking up with a muscular guy at some point (much later, in her 30s) when she was out of her relationship.

Then there's a friend of my sister, she's an attractive girl in her mid 20s. She's dating an absolutely ugly guy (my sister even said this). My sister doesn't get it. It's weird because my sister is not that attractive (maybe a 4-5/10) but she expects to date a very good looking guy, yet her friend is closer to an 8/10 and is ok with dating an ugly guy. This even happened to two of her other friends who are 8/10 - they're dating ugly guys.

The "redpill" is that women care about looks just as much as men. However in practice it doesn't seem like this is the case.

Is it because these women don't see themselves as beautiful as they really are to everyone else? Is it because they realize that good looking guys don't commit or cheat? Is it because looks don't really matter as much as the manosphere says, and unattractive men use that as cope to shift blame off themselves for not having game?
Because these women are insecure. They don’t think they deserve better. Personally know one that used to be above average, she shacked up with some loser and now they are both fat and miserable. Ppl gravitate to what they think they deserve. Just because she is ”hot” in your eyes doesn’t mean she thinks herself as ”hot”. Life is not that cut and dry.

Vanderdonck

Don Juan
Reaction score
The better looking she is, the less likely she will be to send obvious signals. Attractive women often don't score the men they like because a lot of men are afraid to make a move, or a just oblivious or don't believe they're in the same league.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The better looking she is, the less likely she will be to send obvious signals. Attractive women often don't score the men they like because a lot of men are afraid to make a move, or a just oblivious or don't believe they're in the same league.
Right. But if a man is too intimidated by her looks or whatever to approach? He DQ's himself in her eyes anyway. Last thing I want is a man without enough swag to think he deserves a hot woman.

That comes with a whole plethera of other issues that I'd rather not deal with when I can instead opt for someone with confidence.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
But if a man is too intimidated by her looks or whatever to approach?
He's almost certainly afflicted with a whole set of troubles much larger than difficulties with women. I've yet to run into an self-described Incel or a MGTOW who doesn't

-Give Feminists a run for their money, when it comes to overthinking the ever-living piss out of damn near everything

-Violently oppose turning his thinking towards life's REALLY tough questions, such as: "Having diagnosed the ailment, what do we now do to either remedy or-if that's not possible-at least ameliorate said difficulty? Write a succinct, tangible, and actionable strategy for doing so"

And

"Was my diagnosis even correct to begin with? Is what I previously considered a problem really a problem, or is it simply.... Well, life. Could it really be that what I previously labelled an obstacle is really the way forward?"

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. I do not have time to deal with all that.

Vanderdonck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right. But if a man is too intimidated by her looks or whatever to approach? He DQ's himself in her eyes anyway. Last thing I want is a man without enough swag to think he deserves a hot woman.

That comes with a whole plethera of other issues that I'd rather not deal with when I can instead opt for someone with confidence.
Exactly. Guys need to just step it up and go for broke. They leave too much pu$$y on the table being intimidated. It's sort of a vicious circle because hotties just aren't going to be aggressive. Sixes will though.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly when I was in the nightclub business I observed this all the time. Attractive men who did not have the confidence to simply just approach. Some of the men were attractive enough that they would have done well at least a reasonable percentage of the time. I was married to my first husband at that time & I would encourage the men who were patrons at the venue to go and approach. I was floored when they'd hesitate or flat out refuse.

The women were out wanting to drink, dance, party & meet men. Target rich environment too. I never understood it then and I don't understand it now.

Honestly I think every man would do well to be in sales for a period of time. Why? Because sales forces you to get used to rejection. Sales teaches you it's a numbers game (and yes some people will be naturally better at it than others.)....Waaaaah. Life's not fair & it's never going to be fair.

So go for it and never look back. You honestly have nothing to lose and quite a bit to gain.

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. Guys need to just step it up and go for broke. They leave too much pu$$y on the table being intimidated. It's sort of a vicious circle because hotties just aren't going to be aggressive. Sixes will though.
What about a guy like me who isn't willing to get rejected by a woman I regularly cross paths with?

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly when I was in the nightclub business I observed this all the time. Attractive men who did not have the confidence to simply just approach. Some of the men were attractive enough that they would have done well at least a reasonable percentage of the time. I was married to my first husband at that time & I would encourage the men who were patrons at the venue to go and approach. I was floored when they'd hesitate or flat out refuse.

The women were out wanting to drink, dance, party & meet men. Target rich environment too. I never understood it then and I don't understand it now.

Honestly I think every man would do well to be in sales for a period of time. Why? Because sales forces you to get used to rejection. Sales teaches you it's a numbers game (and yes some people will be naturally better at it than others.)....Waaaaah. Life's not fair & it's never going to be fair.

So go for it and never look back. You honestly have nothing to lose and quite a bit to gain.
I worked in retail before. Many purchases were small purchases (where you didn't exactly have to push the customer to buy it).

There were instances where I made some high dollar sales though (on furniture). There were also instances where I got rejected on high dollar sales.

With all due respect, comparing sales-related rejection to getting rejected by a woman isn't a valid comparison.

Running into a customer who said no to your sales pitch isn't miserable at all. Running into a woman who turned me down, I'd rather be dead than face that ever again.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I worked in retail before. Many purchases were small purchases (where you didn't exactly have to push the customer to buy it).

There were instances where I made some high dollar sales though (on furniture). There were also instances where I got rejected on high dollar sales.

With all due respect, comparing sales-related rejection to getting rejected by a woman isn't a valid comparison.

Running into a customer who said no to your sales pitch isn't miserable at all. Running into a woman who turned me down, I'd rather be dead than face that ever again.
Then accept that you will be alone and not have female companionship in your life. It is that simple. You are ruled by irrational fears and excuses.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Female beauty is quite easy to create. Even a man can look like a "pretty " woman ( trans people).
Not really. Only a few look passable IMO. With most, you can tell something looks "off".
But yeah, female beauty is surprisingly common. It's both fleeting and common somehow.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Doesn't have to be. Note everything Ellis says here regarding Reframing
, then start practicing it on a regular, daily basis

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women are attractive... Most men are not. Throughout history, this has been the case. Let's assume for every 10 young women, 3 are attractive. One can assume (from a males perspective), out of every 10 young men, less than 3 are attractive. HOWEVER, all in all, people align well with attractiveness as a WHOLE (personality, looks, success, confidence, etc.)

It's like saying, a lot of young women will be going out with guys stronger than them... Yes (because on average men are stronger than women). A lot of young men will be going out with women that are more "attractive" than them (physically)... also true. and if you really think about it, it's really, really obvious. Young women in general are built to be more PHYSICALLY attractive.. Men are not. Men are built to be stronger..

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women are attractive... Most men are not. Throughout history, this has been the case.
I saw the Seinfeld episode today where Elaine sums this up nicely. She says "The female body is a work of art. The male body is utilitarian, it's for getting around, it's like a Jeep. It's hideous - the hair, the lumpiness, it's simian." This largely matches what I've always said. The female body is designed to be attractive. A man's body is designed for action - power and strength to get things done.

The Seinfeld clip: