Why can't girls just admit that they have everything easier when it comes to dating?

playergamehater

Don Juan
Reaction score
are you saying ugly women have it way harder than ugly men do? is there evidence to support that?

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
playergamehater said:
are you saying ugly women have it way harder than ugly men do? is there evidence to support that?
Just the evidence that I have seen in real life, Ugly women have the problems that they have to take what they get, are ugly and know it, and always have the hott friends that get all the guys they wanted. They also become jaded and pissed off making them even less attractive to the other guys. So it is a hard circle to break.

At least with ugly guys, looks don't apply as much for everything. Women have looks as the currency of their realm. Guys (unless they are absolutely ghastly) have a chance at least.

- comic_relief

spinaroonie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugly girls will still get d*ck, but they'll never earn the commitment of a desirable male.

Ugly guys will struggle just to get pvssy, but can score pvssy from a desirable female with tight game.

playergamehater

Don Juan
Reaction score
spinaroonie said:
Ugly girls will still get d*ck, but they'll never earn the commitment of a desirable male.

Ugly guys will struggle just to get pvssy, but can score pvssy from a desirable female with tight game.
I can adapt to the way things are, but that doesn't mean I have to like it, even Bill Gates said "Life is not fair, GET USED TO IT!!!"

spinaroonie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem now is ugly girls are refusing to settle with comparably ugly guys. Occassionally, a good-looking guy will slum it with an ugly girl. The ugly girl is now deluded into thinking "she can do better". She won't put out for an
equally ugly guy at her level. Ugly guys are alone.

The balance has been thrown out of whack - hence the emergence of PUA, game, this website, more guys hitting the gym etc.

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Men conquer the world while women conquer men.

I forgot where i read that i believe it to be true but it seems like things are shifting.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spinaroonie said:
The problem now is ugly girls are refusing to settle with comparably ugly guys. Occassionally, a good-looking guy will slum it with an ugly girl. The ugly girl is now deluded into thinking "she can do better". She won't put out for an
equally ugly guy at her level. Ugly guys are alone.

The balance has been thrown out of whack - hence the emergence of PUA, game, this website, more guys hitting the gym etc.
I think you are forgetting that most ugly people are not exactly the biggest social butterflies. Most are also social rejects because of their looks. Women are generally the same way.

The reason for this "game" is to give those ugly guys or girls is to give them the tools to up their social game.

- comic_relief

spinaroonie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Except that an UG will never go hurting for d*ck, and if she REALLY wanted to she can settle for a comparably ugly guy.

Ugly guys will need to put in a lot of work just to get some vag. But the upside potential for an ugly dude is a lot greater - he's not handicapped by his physical appearance to the degree an ugly girl is... if he puts forth the dedication to up his game.

Neil Strauss (Style) from The Game is a classic example of an ugly dude who, with a makeover and tight game, scored with girls way out of his league.

spinaroonie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's also take into account another factor that's skewing the dating market against average guys - the obesity epidemic.

We have more fatties than ever before. So we have a 100% of dudes chasing after the same 60% or so non-fat girls. Skinny girls and average girls are overvalued.

So many whales who could be potential 7s and 8s if they stopped stuffing themselves and hit the treadmill once in a while. And this would restore the dating market balance.

initiatorhater06

Don Juan
Reaction score
When you said that Neil Strauss had to get a make-over, it was not a physical make-over right? it was a mental make-over? what kind of make-over? Also, I heard he went from a pathetic virgin who was scared to talk to women, couldn't hold a conversation with a chick, and ended up sleeping with more than 100 chicks.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
Despite our technology and society, humans are still horny animals. If that desire were lessened, who knows what we would be able to accomplish.
We would accomplish nothing. For the most part, men are the ones who drive civilization. All the great inventors, scientists, industrialists, etc. have been men. And at the core, the thing that drives them, even if they don't realize it, is their desire to get laid. Without that drive, civilization would come to a halt.

playergamehater

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kerpal said:
We would accomplish nothing. For the most part, men are the ones who drive civilization. All the great inventors, scientists, industrialists, etc. have been men. And at the core, the thing that drives them, even if they don't realize it, is their desire to get laid. Without that drive, civilization would come to a halt.
I read in a book titled "How to get Hot Women into Bed", the author said "For men it is Quantity, for women it is Quality"

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont think men would wanna be alive if there were no women. i think thats why we like to be alive... just to find hot girls and have sex. its all about hot chicks and sex.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have more fatties than ever before. So we have a 100% of dudes chasing after the same 60% or so non-fat girls. Skinny girls and average girls are overvalued.
This is probably the biggest difference between when I was growing up and now. More girls today than ever can quickly become blimps, so it puts a premium on the ones who are able to maintain their figure. It takes a certain amount of self discipline that most of them just don't have.

Over the past several years I can't tell you how many gorgeous beautiful young girls in their twenties I've seen turn into porkers, and it seemingly almost happens overnight. This happened back in my day too, but not as often as it does now.

This is bad because, as spinaroonie says, it overvalues the skinny girls that are left.

Pimply_Pimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
Yeah, but it sure is interesting when it does happen :p

That's how I got my current girlfriend and previous girlfriend. I find those relationships somehow last longer than the ones built on me chasing them

- comic_relief

Reminds me of a quote I heard:

"Women will never approach you first....until they see a guy they really want. Then, they have no problem doing the approaching."

You are right. If you have to jump through hoops to get a girl to notice you and she's not responding to you, then she's not into you.

If a girl is interested in you, she will want to be around you and flirt and talk with you and smile.

If you find yourself somewhere with a lot of girls around and no girls are approaching you, it most likely means none of the girls there find you as their "type of male."

Girls will not approach guys they aren't interested in, unless they are complete slut.s.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Pimply_Pimp said:
Reminds me of a quote I heard:

"Women will never approach you first....until they see a guy they really want. Then, they have no problem doing the approaching."

You are right. If you have to jump through hoops to get a girl to notice you and she's not responding to you, then she's not into you.

If a girl is interested in you, she will want to be around you and flirt and talk with you and smile.

If you find yourself somewhere with a lot of girls around and no girls are approaching you, it most likely means none of the girls there find you as their "type of male."

Girls will not approach guys they aren't interested in, unless they are complete slut.s.
Filed under "Harsh realities!"

This sh*t is painfully accurate. Duffdog said something like this at one time. Most of the time, guys have to approach, and the women have to choose you. It even goes as far as if a girl's friends don't approve of you, the girl you want will reject you. Most women these days are shallow. Sad but true.

PlayCold

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you explain to women what it's like to be a guy? For them, picking out a mate is like picking out a bra. Is it sexy? Is it a good fit? Will it support me? If they don't find the right one, they keep looking. They don't care if they get a bra today. They can try Bloomingdale's next week.
For a guy, though, looking for a girl is like sitting down in a restaurant with your throbbing hunger. You look at every entrée and wonder, is it tasty? Will it go down easy? You want steak, but if they don't have one, you'll settle for a hamburger. You'll settle for sushi, even.

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
it always amazed me how fast girls move on. if we meet this one special girl we think is the greatest. we get upset that nothing happened but if a girl meets a great guy she just moves on so fast and doesn't care. they got so many line ups they dont care if they miss on one.

initiatorhater06

Don Juan
Reaction score
In order for a girl to be an Alpha Female, she just has to look good, be cute, be hot, pretty, thats all, nothing else.