Why can't girls just admit that they have everything easier when it comes to dating?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TIC said:
But its not fair. The game is rigged. You can read all the PUA and Don Juan **** you want, your still climbing a 10 foot wall to get any success with these conceited *****s

It seems like the guys who think women have it easier are the ones who are angry, jaded, and view dating as "climbing a 10 foot wall to get success with conceited b****s." And the guys who think the game is equal are the ones who can acknowledge the faults of both men and women in the dating world.

Do women get approached more? Yes. Because men are the approachers. Now think about the quality of these men:

See, you're thinking about the attraction game from a man's perspective. If 10 girls approach you, you see that as 10 potential partners. Whether it's dates, F*** buddies, or one night stands. 10 guys approach a girl in a night and she doesn't see it the same way. One guy is trying too hard. The other guy talks about himself too much. The other guy is a wimp. Someone else is too nice....

With women, it's not as simple as "He's cute. Let's bang." Don't get me wrong...women will bang you based purely on sexual attraction. But how you build sexual attraction with a women is different from how a woman builds sexual attraction with us. A girl just needs to look good, and I'll consider having sex with her. But for females, it's not just how a guy looks, it's how he carries himself. And let's be real....a very low percentage of men know how to carry themselves.

So yeah. A girl can have a s*** personality and still get hit on based on her looks. But that just seems to be the female equivalent to the male "jerk" that we describe on this site. The male jerk can be unattractive physically, but still get girls based on his carelessness towards them. Either way, you look at that person from a distance and you say "Wow. Who's putting up with that crap?"

For every negative you're seeing in women, there's a negative in men. Overall, the game is balanced. But individually, we can tip things in our favor.

So, I don't see women having it easier than us. Their selection process is VERY, VERY different from ours. Therefor the fact that men approach them more often, does not guarantee that these men are ideal sexual partners for the. They're just faces in a crowd.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HalfAddict said:
Boo ****ign hoo cry me a river you poor little faggot. Step away from the keyboard go hug mommy and tell her how unfair it is.:(
Why the disrespect to the poster? Are people no longer allowed to express themselves? He expressed his point of view on the issue that doesn't call for you to attack him. Other intelligent posters here expressed their views agreeing or disagreeing with him but you have to stoop low and call him names.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
It seems like the guys who think women have it easier are the ones who are angry, jaded, and view dating as "climbing a 10 foot wall to get success with conceited b****s." And the guys who think the game is equal are the ones who can acknowledge the faults of both men and women in the dating world.

Do women get approached more? Yes. Because men are the approachers. Now think about the quality of these men:

See, you're thinking about the attraction game from a man's perspective. If 10 girls approach you, you see that as 10 potential partners. Whether it's dates, F*** buddies, or one night stands. 10 guys approach a girl in a night and she doesn't see it the same way. One guy is trying too hard. The other guy talks about himself too much. The other guy is a wimp. Someone else is too nice....

With women, it's not as simple as "He's cute. Let's bang." Don't get me wrong...women will bang you based purely on sexual attraction. But how you build sexual attraction with a women is different from how a woman builds sexual attraction with us. A girl just needs to look good, and I'll consider having sex with her. But for females, it's not just how a guy looks, it's how he carries himself. And let's be real....a very low percentage of men know how to carry themselves.

So yeah. A girl can have a s*** personality and still get hit on based on her looks. But that just seems to be the female equivalent to the male "jerk" that we describe on this site. The male jerk can be unattractive physically, but still get girls based on his carelessness towards them. Either way, you look at that person from a distance and you say "Wow. Who's putting up with that crap?"

For every negative you're seeing in women, there's a negative in men. Overall, the game is balanced. But individually, we can tip things in our favor.

So, I don't see women having it easier than us. Their selection process is VERY, VERY different from ours. Therefor the fact that men approach them more often, does not guarantee that these men are ideal sexual partners for the. They're just faces in a crowd.

Now, that's how to respond to a post. Thank you sir.

playergamehater

Don Juan
Reaction score
for what reasons as to why are women so picky and choosy on how a man carries himself? why are they so picky about a man's attitude, mindset, mentality, confidence, self-esteem, social skills, etc. Why are women programmed that way? thats the whole point of my rant, is that it's easier for a hot woman to get a man than it is for a hot man to get a woman, even if a dude looked like Brad Pitt or David Beckham, but he had no Confidence, no good social skills, was bratty, whiny, girls would be turned off instantly.

Matt281

Don Juan
Reaction score
playergamehater said:
for what reasons as to why are women so picky and choosy on how a man carries himself? why are they so picky about a man's attitude, mindset, mentality, confidence, self-esteem, social skills, etc. Why are women programmed that way? thats the whole point of my rant, is that it's easier for a hot woman to get a man than it is for a hot man to get a woman, even if a dude looked like Brad Pitt or David Beckham, but he had no Confidence, no good social skills, was bratty, whiny, girls would be turned off instantly.
If you really care about finding out all this, evolutionary biology and social psychology can answer most of this. It seems like you'd rather just rant and have other frustrated men reaffirm your beliefs.

Personally, I wouldn't trade places with women for anything.

The awesome thing about being a man in the dating game is that YOU have control. And I don't mean you get to lead and approach. I mean you have the opportunity to get good as good as you want with women.

Men mostly go for looks, women mostly go for social competence and confidence. Looks can't be changed much without extensive plastic surgery; social competence can.

Even the hottest women have no garuantee of finding the kind of man they really want. In fact, in my experience, very attractive women often have various problems in dating and relationships.

But as a man, you can have anything you want when it comes to the dating game, as long as you put the effort in, rather than complaining about how unfair the world is.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Troops!

The OP states in his original title:

Why can't girls just admit that they have everything easier when it comes to dating?

In general, I'm inclined to agree with him. But it's only when you get into the specifics of the nature of dating and RELATIONSHIPS where thing start equalling out, and perhaps start moving into the man's favor------------but only if that man is of a certain caliber.

Usually time, a man's rising social stature, his growing control over his sex drive, and the increased attitude of competition that older women feel toward other, YOUNGER women all act as equalizing elements in the dating WAR.

I know it's popular to call this all "a game", but I disagree. I call this shyt "a WAR" because of all the LASTING heartaches, hurt feelings, financial hits, emotional damage, and spiritual devastation that's often left in the wake of one "or both" sides deciding to arbitrarily and WITHOUT WARNING--------"change" the rules.
And this happens MOST of the time.

Now, moving on:

From my experience and subsequent viewpoint, women do have it easier than men in dating "AT THE BEGINNING" in these ways:

Women do the final choosing, even though the man may do the initial picking.

Attractive women (and EVEN women who only "think" they're attractive) sit in the position of power in that they get a multitude of date/dinner/Dikk invitations---------just for having physical attractiveness alone.

In this sense, most women's expenditures of self-improvement need only be of a superficial nature initially. Whereas, after they've made sure that they've presented their "goods" properly---------all they have to do is sit on the throne like non-warrior princesses and give either thumbs up or thumbs down to the men who run up to them enamored by their looks.

Women have it easier than men because they are catered to by a society full of feminist sympathizers that let them get away with playing the "I'm the fairer sex" card AND the "I'm no different than a man" card whenever they want.

Usually they accomplish this by flying the flag of political correctness and running under it into whatever territories they desire in order to TAKE what they want. But if this doesn't work, what they'll do is make their attack more personal towards whatever man they're dealing with by using shaming tactics designed to make him "give up" his viewpoints or goods to her of his "own free will".

Women also have it easier, as has been said, because men are more visually influenced and more obviously and unashamedly sexually driven in their attraction. And it's because women can successfully dangle the carrot of the promise of potential sexual gratification and fulfillment to men that KEEPS them in a power position for long periods of time.

No one on this site would be shocked to realize that there's a wide range of horny single guys, horny guys in relationships, and horny guys in MARRIAGES that are still allowing themselves to be "controlled" because they're dealing with a kind of woman who "rations" out THEIR sexual meals to them.

Now, having said all that. As I mentioned in the beginning, women tend to start losing this percieved monopoly over mating as time passes.

Men have it easier than women in dating when they have advanced themselves in all areas of life.

When a man betters himself physically, he becomes more attractive to a wider range of women------thus increasing his capacity of getting a "Yes" from the women he choose, or getting actively recruited by women himself.

When a man betters himself economically and socially, he becomes more attractive to a wider range of women and he increases the pool of the women he meets simply BECAUSE he has become more well known as a result of his access to MANY different social circles.

Like it or not, most women love money and everybody loves "a winner". Though a lot of these women will mean him no good ultimately, still he'll have put himself in the same "choosing" position that "the HOT Chick" usually inhabits.

Lastly, but MOST importantly: When a man betters himself mentally and spiritually, he will not necessarily become more attractive to the average woman------but he'll become more attractive to HIMSELF.

What do I mean by this?

What I mean is that a man who builds himself up ON THE INSIDE is a man that is less controlled by external forces and more influenced by his long term best interest. Also recognize that a man's ability to change his life through self-improvement can oftentimes be limited in the context of relationships due to the "caliber" of women he's meeting and dating.

How fine a woman is, how sexy she is, and other factors will become less important to him than question like:

"Will this woman add to my life or detract FROM my life?"

"Will having sex with this woman be worth the potential drama I'll have to deal with the moment it's over?"

"Is this woman's physical attractiveness ALONE going to be enough of a trade off for me to IGNORE her fukked up attitude, her selfishness, her lack of loyalty, her constant attention whhoring, her financial greediness, her lack of willingness to assume a gender role, and her general INCOMPATIBILITY with me in so many other areas of my life???"

You get the idea.

So the bottom line as I see it is that women DO have it easier than men when they're younger and the men are dumber, more sexually desperate, and financially destitute. But as time passes, and as men become more MEN of standards, ethics, self-respect, and honor who hold fast to their self-respect with an iron grip---------things start leveling out and eventually starts giving us the edge.

Until then, we must remember that all women are not the same, and neither are all men. Every interaction with women must be allowed to unfold as it will. Treat every woman with the deference OR LACK THEREOF that that woman shows you she deserves-----based on how she treats you.

Your mission should always be to BE the man "today" that you'll be proud to remember tomorrow.

The man who finally reaches the realization that his life's mission on earth is MORE than JUST an endless pursuit of pussssy is a man who is TRULY powerful.

Soldier on.

VU

Radharc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post Victory Unlimited, this is the quintessence of the process of becoming a MAN and having a healthy relation with the opposite sex.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
great post VU, great post as always

Maybe after many years of self-improvement I have begun looking at the world differently or something but that ties everything up very well for me.

We really need to look at it like this, the more maturity one has the easier the "war" becomes.

As one becomes more mature and has less time for women, the more women will chase the guy because he becomes a diamond.

I really cannot add to this debate anymore since VU came. Utterly astounding.

- comic_relief

EDIT: I have read it four times and am still amazed. LITERALLY

TIC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:

I don't buy this because your trying to use a faulty argument. Your saying that woman are simply naturally different in that manner, but that isn't necessarily the case. What I addressed was American women--these things don't go on in all countries. The game certainly is not balanced.

You also made an invalid comparison with Jerk men and b*tchy women. Men who are jerks are adored and chased by hordes of women. No guy WANTS a woman that acts like a b*tch. They may put up with it because they are desparate, but guys do not look for that bad quality in women

Unless your willing to say that men actually are attracted to b*tchy women, you must agree that your arguments are severely flawed.

Radharc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TIC said:
You also made an invalid comparison with Jerk men and b*tchy women. Men who are jerks are adored and chased by hordes of women. No guy WANTS a woman that acts like a b*tch. They may put up with it because they are desparate, but guys do not look for that bad quality in women

Unless your willing to say that men actually are attracted to b*tchy women, you must agree that your arguments are severely flawed.
Yes they are, but thats not because women look for jerks per se, jerks just happen to have some traits that women look for, but real men, who have their act together and behave as such also have, and trust me, women prefer the latter, the problem is that they are scarce, so they go with the jerk wich is more often found.

TIC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Radharc said:
Yes they are, but thats not because women look for jerks per se, jerks just happen to have some traits that women look for, but real men, who have their act together and behave as such also have, and trust me, women prefer the latter, the problem is that they are scarce, so they go with the jerk wich is more often found.
Yea but your really reaching there....that's all hypothetical. The reality is that the douchebags with neck tatoos get the women, and as far as I can tell, it's their jerk behavior that attracts the women. Its not some other secret hidden trait that they subliminally do besides being a jerk, no. They interpret the jerk persona as sexy and confident and dhv.

Radharc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TIC said:
They interpret the jerk persona as sexy and confident and dhv.
You just said it, thats the "secret hidden trait", roughly described. If you want to get deeper into it go and check Pook's stuff.

playergamehater

Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
Yo Troops!

In general, I'm inclined to agree with him. But it's only when you get into the specifics of the nature of dating and RELATIONSHIPS where thing start equalling out, and perhaps start moving into the man's favor------------but only if that man is of a certain caliber.

Usually time, a man's rising social stature, his growing control over his sex drive, and the increased attitude of competition that older women feel toward other, YOUNGER women all act as equalizing elements in the dating WAR.

I know it's popular to call this all "a game", but I disagree. I call this shyt "a WAR" because of all the LASTING heartaches, hurt feelings, financial hits, emotional damage, and spiritual devastation that's often left in the wake of one "or both" sides deciding to arbitrarily and WITHOUT WARNING--------"change" the rules.

Now, moving on:

From my experience and subsequent viewpoint, women do have it easier than men in dating "AT THE BEGINNING" in these ways:

Attractive women (and EVEN women who only "think" they're attractive) sit in the position of power in that they get a multitude of date/dinner/Dikk invitations---------just for having physical attractiveness alone.

In this sense, most women's expenditures of self-improvement need only be of a superficial nature initially. Whereas, after they've made sure that they've presented their "goods" properly---------all they have to do is sit on the throne like non-warrior princesses and give either thumbs up or thumbs down to the men who run up to them enamored by their looks.

Women have it easier than men because they are catered to by a society full of feminist sympathizers that let them get away with playing the "I'm the fairer sex" card AND the "I'm no different than a man" card whenever they want.

Usually they accomplish this by flying the flag of political correctness and running under it into whatever territories they desire in order to TAKE what they want. But if this doesn't work, what they'll do is make their attack more personal towards whatever man they're dealing with by using shaming tactics designed to make him "give up" his viewpoints or goods to her of his "own free will".

Women also have it easier, as has been said, because men are more visually influenced and more obviously and unashamedly sexually driven in their attraction. And it's because women can successfully dangle the carrot of the promise of potential sexual gratification and fulfillment to men that KEEPS them in a power position for long periods of time.

No one on this site would be shocked to realize that there's a wide range of horny single guys, horny guys in relationships, and horny guys in MARRIAGES that are still allowing themselves to be "controlled" because they're dealing with a kind of woman who "rations" out THEIR sexual meals to them.

Now, having said all that. As I mentioned in the beginning, women tend to start losing this percieved monopoly over mating as time passes.

Men have it easier than women in dating when they have advanced themselves in all areas of life.

When a man betters himself physically, he becomes more attractive to a wider range of women------thus increasing his capacity of getting a "Yes" from the women he choose, or getting actively recruited by women himself.

When a man betters himself economically and socially, he becomes more attractive to a wider range of women and he increases the pool of the women he meets simply BECAUSE he has become more well known as a result of his access to MANY different social circles.

Like it or not, most women love money and everybody loves "a winner". Though a lot of these women will mean him no good ultimately, still he'll have put himself in the same "choosing" position that "the HOT Chick" usually inhabits.

Lastly, but MOST importantly: When a man betters himself mentally and spiritually, he will not necessarily become more attractive to the average woman------but he'll become more attractive to HIMSELF.

What do I mean by this?

What I mean is that a man who builds himself up ON THE INSIDE is a man that is less controlled by external forces and more influenced by his long term best interest. Also recognize that a man's ability to change his life through self-improvement can oftentimes be limited in the context of relationships due to the "caliber" of women he's meeting and dating.

How fine a woman is, how sexy she is, and other factors will become less important to him than question like:

"Will having sex with this woman be worth the potential drama I'll have to deal with the moment it's over?"

"Is this woman's physical attractiveness ALONE going to be enough of a trade off for me to IGNORE her fukked up attitude, her selfishness, her lack of loyalty, her constant attention whhoring, her financial greediness, her lack of willingness to assume a gender role, and her general INCOMPATIBILITY with me in so many other areas of my life???"

You get the idea.

So the bottom line as I see it is that women DO have it easier than men when they're younger and the men are dumber, more sexually desperate, and financially destitute. But as time passes, and as men become more MEN of standards, ethics, self-respect, and honor who hold fast to their self-respect with an iron grip---------things start leveling out and eventually starts giving us the edge.

Until then, we must remember that all women are not the same, and neither are all men. Every interaction with women must be allowed to unfold as it will. Treat every woman with the deference OR LACK THEREOF that that woman shows you she deserves-----based on how she treats you.

Your mission should always be to BE the man "today" that you'll be proud to remember tomorrow.

The man who finally reaches the realization that his life's mission on earth is MORE than JUST an endless pursuit of pussssy is a man who is TRULY powerful.

Soldier on.

VU
Basically, the list of qualities that women look for in men is way longer than the list of qualities that men look for in women

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
playergamehater said:
Basically, the list of qualities that women look for in men is way longer than the list of qualities that men look for in women
And presumably you are angry that you don't have those qualities?

It's fairly simple, you are the male equivalent of a very very ugly girl. Lets face it, ugly girls are unlikely to ever find the type of man they really want, because those men will be choosing more attractive girls over them.

Just be lucky that its a damn lot easier for a man to get his **** together and become attractive to the opposite sex, whereas for an ugly girl there might not be a whole lot she can do about it. That makes it easier for us men who are actually out there making the best of ourselves and not crying about it on the internet.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Victory Unlimited said:
Yo Troops!

Now, moving on:

What do I mean by this?

You get the idea.

Soldier on.

VU
God Damn Victory! Aside from the fact that post was long as hell, it had a very powerful insight! Filed under "Facts about women!" I absolutely love your posts, and I couldn't have said it any better!

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
playergamehater said:
yes

- comic_relief

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think we men put too much effort into getting women. jumping through hoops just to get laid. they are all the same. sometimes i wonder what the world would be like if there was no vaginas... i think a lot of men in this world are only living just to get with women. thats probably one of our high priorities in life. its like money. we need it.

i cant be bothered chasing women anymore and havent for a long time. the only time i ever get with girls is when they chase me and it does happen. just not that much.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chance said:
i cant be bothered chasing women anymore and havent for a long time. the only time i ever get with girls is when they chase me and it does happen. just not that much.
Yeah, but it sure is interesting when it does happen :p

That's how I got my current girlfriend and previous girlfriend. I find those relationships somehow last longer than the ones built on me chasing them

- comic_relief

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chance said:
i think we men put too much effort into getting women. jumping through hoops just to get laid. they are all the same. sometimes i wonder what the world would be like if there was no vaginas... i think a lot of men in this world are only living just to get with women. thats probably one of our high priorities in life. its like money. we need it.
The problem isn't that vagina exists. The issue is that men desire it so strongly. Despite our technology and society, humans are still horny animals. If that desire were lessened, who knows what we would be able to accomplish.

The next issue is that women don't go into heat and there is no mating season. They actually somewhat do based on their menstrual cycle but it's far less pronounced then other mammals and men are unable to tell when it happens. This makes getting sex far more complicated. Throw in the whole notion of love or feeling like a slut and everything gets blown out of proportion. We also have laws that make rape illegal.

All of those aspects are in the woman's favor.
Tesl said:
And presumably you are angry that you don't have those qualities?

It's fairly simple, you are the male equivalent of a very very ugly girl. Lets face it, ugly girls are unlikely to ever find the type of man they really want, because those men will be choosing more attractive girls over them.

Just be lucky that its a damn lot easier for a man to get his **** together and become attractive to the opposite sex, whereas for an ugly girl there might not be a whole lot she can do about it. That makes it easier for us men who are actually out there making the best of ourselves and not crying about it on the internet.
Actually no, being an ugly/fat girl is easier then being a low value male. Unless the girl is absolutely disgusting, somebody will be into her. Which of course a mans appearance is important as well. Even then, all a woman really has to do to improve her value is to improve her appearnce. Men also have to work out/look good and do 20 other things that women don't have to bother with.

If a woman is at least cute and has a cool personality, she will be drowning in attention. I was pretty shocked to see how many guys were into the last girl I went out with. She was probably a 7 but so many guys were into her. It must be so easy just to pick and choose who you like best. If you don't like a guy anymore, just ignore him, he'll figure it out.