When a Woman Likes You... (DJs Please Add to This Thread)

GymRunner22

Reaction score
When a girl really likes you she will do anything for you (in reason of course). If you are homeless she will be there too.
Now if she is in it just for the money then when she starts realizing money is lacking on your part (your job...) she is the first to fly.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Harry's list is spot on. And I don't regard myself as a beta chump.
I wouldn't look for a girl to display all 20 behaviours on the list but I would look at the underlying message the list conveys.
If every guy on here whingeing about some flaky bytch applied just one of the 20 points, he'd be in a far better position.

Notice Harry didn't say immediately next a girl who doesn't display those behaviours, he's simply providing a checklist of cues which MAY indicate low or no interest.
It's true, a woman who is truly, passionately interested in you might not display all 20 traits, but she'll definitely show some.
And she'll definitely make it easy for you two to at least get together for a simple date.
Even the wise Rollo says: "A woman who wants to fvck you will find a way to fvck you." In other words, she'll be displaying at least some of Harry's 20 indicators of strong interest.
Good post.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:
Harry's list is spot on. And I don't regard myself as a beta chump.
I wouldn't look for a girl to display all 20 behaviours on the list but I would look at the underlying message the list conveys.
If every guy on here whingeing about some flaky bytch applied just one of the 20 points, he'd be in a far better position.

Notice Harry didn't say immediately next a girl who doesn't display those behaviours, he's simply providing a checklist of cues which MAY indicate low or no interest.
It's true, a woman who is truly, passionately interested in you might not display all 20 traits, but she'll definitely show some.
And she'll definitely make it easy for you two to at least get together for a simple date.
Even the wise Rollo says: "A woman who wants to fvck you will find a way to fvck you." In other words, she'll be displaying at least some of Harry's 20 indicators of strong interest.
Good post.
Agreed, he never said that she has to show all of these items but certainly the more of them she shows the more sure you can be of her interest level.

As for the men insisting that women like this don't exist they're living in a self-fulfilling prophecy.
  1. They get screwed over a few times.
  2. They start assuming that all women are like that.
  3. They preemptively treat every woman they meet as if she's a liar and a *****.
  4. They drive away any decent chicks and ironically just attract even more liars and *****s.

Always remember that the one constant factor in all your relationships is YOU. If you're only attracting trashy women then it's you who is doing something to make it happen. Like attracts like.

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Harry in general -- highly interested women will show some or many of the points in the list. I know this through experience, both personally and through friends (that even includes f*cking on the first date).

Here is one to add to the list, and it is very indicative of a girl who wants to f*ck you: if you have a pet she will talk about wanting to go over to your place to see it. There are various ways she might do this. She might be direct and tell you she wants to see Fido. She might be indirect and say Fido must be really sweet and like to be petted. Or she might be coy and say that Fido texted her and wants her to come over to play fetch. The point is that she is using your pet as an excuse to go over to your place to f*ck. And if she does come over to see Fido you sure as sh*t better make a move on her and get her in your bed. If you don't she will lose interest/respect.

Pardner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Harry Wilmington said:
WHEN A WOMAN LIKES YOU...

1. She returns all messages/calls in a timely manner
2. She accepts all date invites and/or counter-offers if she can't make the suggested date/time
3. She doesn't flinch when you try to touch her
4. She is willing to have sex with you as early as the first date
5. She takes initiative to call YOU up and ask YOU out on a date
6. She doesn't go 2 weeks without contacting you - heck, she can barely go 2 DAYS without contacting you
7. She'll go on vacation and still hit you up every so often
8. She voluntarily pays for the occasional meal or date outing
9. She doesn't tell you she's "confused" about her feelings for you - there is no confusion because she likes you and ONLY you
10. She doesn't try to invite friends along on your dates
11. She doesn't come over your house and leave you with blue balls
12. She gives you compliments about the way you look, act, smell, etc.
13. She will know what your invitation to your house means... and still want to show up
14. The words "let's just be friends" are never spoken by her
15. It won't matter what your life situation is - you could be poor, living on someone else's couch, with a lousy job and no car, and she'll still want to be seen in public with you
16. She won't send you mixed signals - a girl that likes you doesn't want you confused about how she feels about you
17. It won't matter how long it's been since her last boyfriend (2 days, 2 weeks, 2 months, etc.) since she won't have feelings for him after being around you
18. She won't keep talking to ex-boyfriends
19. You can be as goofy as you'd like, and she'll be right there with you acting just as goofy
20. Her friends won't be able to persuade her not to date you

Well, that's all I got for now - feel free to add to the list, guys!
21. She won't flake
22. She won't have her b!tch shield up
23. She asks questions/shows interest in what you like/do
24. She won't complain about what you like/she will do it with you
25. She will put you over herself

That's all i could think of. Anybody else have more?

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Harry. You live in a fantasy world. Any girl worth keeping will not even show half of that. Most girls won't make it easy at the beginning. Unless you're Channing Tatum.

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@No.Danny: No, I live in the real world. Now, granted, at the moment you're 16, so you're dealing with high school and/or possibly college-aged chicks who are still trying to find themselves, so I get how you may feel that these types of women aren't around. For one, your reality is shaped by your thoughts: therefore, if you don't believe these kinds of women exists, you will not find them or gravitate towards them. Me, my reality is that these kinds of women DO exist, and I've had the privilege of meeting them, whether I dated them or had guys who were friends/family dating them. Secondly, women who are set out to cause drama in relationships will, indeed, not make it easy at the beginning, nor will girls who have excessive baggage. BUT, most women are looking to fall in love even MORE than the guys on these boards are, and will actually make it quite easy in the beginning for a guy they like IF they see him as someone that could be around long term. At the very least, the things mentioned in my initial list as well as what others have added will be very true. But again: women in high school/early college don't know themselves well enough to fully commit to a guy, especially since, at your age, you can't really take care of a girl on all the levels you would need to in order for her to stick around long term.

But believe me - they DO exist. And when you find them (or one), you'll be AMAZED at how far they're willing to go to show they like you.

Montague_Leach

Don Juan
Reaction score
Harry Wilmington said:
17. It won't matter how long it's been since her last boyfriend (2 days, 2 weeks, 2 months, etc.) since she won't have feelings for him after being around you
This one has to be deleted from the list, no girl in the world who got dumped by a guy she really liked is going to lose feelings in 2 days or even 2 weeks after meeting a new guy. I agree with the others you have listed though. Good job!