what's the nastiest thing a Woman has ever said to you?

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, I bet that is pretty common though. There is a girl I was talking to online one time who won't even give me her number because she thinks it is weird or something since she doesn't know me personally. you've encountered a true bi-tch though. Tell her, "Well, I'll let you go back to your litte exclusive crew of friends then, or lack thereof." "Have fun with those losers."

donovan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at a party, and i got over 7 numbers just at that party. Then I asked this girl, who I didn't even really like, and she said, NO. I said, what? Her friend was like, "Oh she doesnt give it to anyone.." I was like :eek: First time in my life that it happened. It would have been better if she was like, "FOCK OFF!!!" But she just said, "No." I was amazed!!! But it's water off a ducks back, and I still believe shes the freak ;)

-------------------------
My Blog!
http://attraction-chronicles.blogspot.com

Walking Anomaly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't remember any really good ones, but some include:

"You're like, arrogant."
"Grow up."
"You're an as*hole."

and one time a girl threw a ruler at me because i looked at her...she hated me before that though.....cant remember why. This was in like eigth grade
:p

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a few...

"Stop" while we're having sex

"You're like.... 30 years old!"

When I was with my ex, I was considering getting a second job. She told me, "You wouldn't be able to handle a second job. You like your sleep too much!"

After the b1tch left, I got a second job which I held for two years (until I didn't need it anymore), and I fvcked one of her best friends.

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aaaaahahahhahahaha!!! I bet that bit-ch felt good after she found out you fuc-ked her best friend, hahahaha.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This wasnt said to me, but to a friend of mine.

The crowd (females + males) I'm hanging out with is quite outgoing, we talk about basically anything.

Anyways, we were just chilling at a pub when the convo drifted over to sex. We knew that my friend and this chick had hooked up the night before, so we were kinda poking fun of them just ****s and giggles. Then the chick just goes :

"Sex? Is that what you call it? I don't know if he was f*cking me or trying to erase me!"

:eek:

The guy she referred to was sitting right on front of her. ****, I don't know what I would have done if that was me.