what's the nastiest thing a Woman has ever said to you?

DJohnson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell, I have been called every name in the book....But it is always AFTER I dump them.

Fag
Ugly
Smelly

( let me remind you this is after I had sex with them multiple times and dumped THEM )

Stupid
wuss

etc..

Doesn't matter.....they don't really mean it, they just want to strike a blow. You can't let yourself be guided by her emotions.. it works the OTHER way around. If you let yourself be led by her emotions, you are doomed to fail in the end.

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After dumping me:

"If you ever need any moral support you can come to me."

B!TCH PLEASE!

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4 years ago at my old job there was this one attention wh0re HB. Her and I would flirt with each other like crazy at work and there was also kino that I never initiated.

I tried to hook up with her, but she blew me off. I next'd her and basically ignored her while I was at work. This really got under her skin and pissed her off. She started approaching me again, but I was done with her and acted totally disinterested in whatever she had to say. From then on she would call me a dork or a loser whenever she saw me (stupid HB can't take a hint that I'm not interested in being friends with her). The funny thing is I found out later she pulled this same crap with 2-3 other guys who worked there also.

Ouzo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Flyer
once a girl was asking me to do something for her..

me: 'Why would I do that?'
her: ''cus you're nice and I'm cool'

I'm like.. f*ck, I'm out.
What the fvck?

Dude don't let your ego get a head of you. I worry about people like you.

If this was someone your trying 2 pickup then cool, but if it was your gf ...thats just gay.

:confused:

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One that I hear quiet often:

"You are so f*cking arrogant" - Most of the chicks that tell me that, end up stalking me, lol:D

Last night I was at a club and the chick that owns the place tells me "who the f*ck do you think you are?" because I skipped the line and stood in front with some lady friends of mine. I replied saying 'I'm Don Juan, who the f*ck are YOU?". She replied saying "I own this place, watch how you speak to me", and I replied saying " I own you, so YOU watch how YOU speak to me!" At this point she stared at me and stormed off and spoke to my one friend asking him who I was (lol), and he told her "He is Don Juan, so he CAN speak to you however he wants"... her having a confused look on her face, walked off and complained to the bouncers about me, hahaha.... Obviously, the bouncers never did anything because I'm friendly with all of them and I did them a favour or 2 back in the day;). About an hour later me and my friends decide to go to a different club, so on my way out she is standing by the door, giving me a killer look, lol... so I look at her, sigh, and walk off. Dumb b!tch.

Anyways... *thinks* .. other things that chicks have told me that was "nasty" ...

Her: "Backstreet boy"

Her: "Get over yourself"

Her: "Grow up"

I'm sure there were a few more, but yeah, that’s my 2c;)

Laterz...

Flyer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blazer
What the fvck?

Dude don't let your ego get a head of you. I worry about people like you.

If this was someone your trying 2 pickup then cool, but if it was your gf ...thats just gay.

:confused:
yes, she was the one I was tryin for.. (dunno why she said it thou, I never did anything for her before) then I realised that she was an AW.:down:

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey aequitas,

its a penny thought and you always give your 2cents, hmmm someones making a penny here....

anyway, usually i like an insult, it gives me loads of material to bust on em with...

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Flyer
once a girl was asking me to do something for her..

me: 'Why would I do that?'
her: ''cus you're nice and I'm cool'

I'm like.. f*ck, I'm out.
ha ha ha... yeah that guy over there on his own, with scruffy hair an no friends thinks your cool, me... i think your desperate...lol:rockon:

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
'you jerk'

'your such an *******' <--- which I totally agree with :)

Her:
'go to hell'
Me:
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Me: Do you want to dance ? (AFC Days)
Her:
'Helllllllllllll NO' :crackup:

to many to list !

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got this one hands down.

An ex told me it was MY fault her 'guy-friend' killed himself because I was so attractive to her she never called the guy,
hence depression and suicide.

Hunchback

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you having a good night?
I was till you spoke to me.

I thought it was pretty harsh.

Cheat_LBJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: Well, the thing is, I usually don't date guys like you.
Me: (playfully) Oh, so what kind of guys do you date?
Her: (dead serious) Attractive, normal looking ones.

That stung for a LONG while...

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not exactly nasty:

"Tom'd make a great boyfriend. He's good looking, smart, great body, interesting, great to be around and he's a proper man, but I just don't fancy him, I wish I did"

Dumb.....Then she goes out with a guy who was like a crapper version of me. Talk about dumb.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Oh...its you."

Absolute worst anyone could say to me since I'm such an attention wh0re.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WesCottII
Not exactly nasty:

"Tom'd make a great boyfriend. He's good looking, smart, great body, interesting, great to be around and he's a proper man, but I just don't fancy him, I wish I did"

Dumb.....Then she goes out with a guy who was like a crapper version of me. Talk about dumb.
Each to his/her own, eh?:D

Laterz...

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
Each to his/her own, eh?:D

Laterz...
Tell me about it man. Oneitis over that girl and i was so close . Gutted me. So I slept with her sister. That showed her....:)

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol...

Originally posted by WesCottII
Tell me about it man. Oneitis over that girl and i was so close . Gutted me. So I slept with her sister. That showed her....:)
hahaha:crackup: nice!;)

Laterz...

calvran

Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and my friend roll up to these two girls as we're leaving the theater

I roll down my window.

"Excuse me-"

"NO!"

and the ***** walks off.

That one kind of hurt.