what's the nastiest thing a Woman has ever said to you?

Pantera_man

Don Juan
Reaction score
I should have given up at this point but instead I said, "You'll just gonna ignore me?" with a charming smile, to which the same bytch replied, "Fvcking white boys"........I was frozen in rage. What made it funnier is that the girl that said it was white also, what a dumb broad.

Wow.... That makes me want to uppercut somebody.... She is the product of a sick society.... One that pushes the white guilt complex onto us.... I wonder why?

I can never respect someone that doesn't respect their own genes. This girl was fed BET and MTV for most of her formative years and her mind has been twisted to think of the likes of 50 Cent as their dream boyfriend.... sickening....

She deserves whatever comes her way....

Anyway, girls never really said much nasty sh*t to me but I did have a rough childhood because people would always try to mess with me and I'd have to fight them. When I think about it, girls have never been a real source of negative energy but at times my self-esteem was shot so that I wasn't any good with them.

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cheat_LBJ
Her: Well, the thing is, I usually don't date guys like you.
Me: (playfully) Oh, so what kind of guys do you date?
Her: (dead serious) Attractive, normal looking ones.

That stung for a LONG while...
OUCH. The correct response to that is "That's okay, you're the type of girl I would **** then leave."

But DAMN. what a *****!

Mr Kipling

Reaction score
Oh yeah I forgot.

From a girl I had been dating for three months.
" If you want sex find a prostitute"

Thats enough. I want to keep this **** forgotten.

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fortunately, most girls aren't bit-ches, attention-who-res, slu-ts, or snobs. I thought this thread was about nasty as in raunchy, vulgar, indecent, you know, but... here's mine:
This guy was asking this hot girl I liked who she would have sex with. He points to me and asks her if she would have sex with me and she says:
"Look at him, he probably doesn't even have a pen-is."

This was 4 years ago, when I was AFC compared to what I am now, missed OBVIOUS signs and messed up EASY opportunities she gave me to get with her, but needless to say, as much as I liked her, this girl was a bitc-h/AW. Yes, at the time, I suppose I acted like I didn't have a pen-is, but in my defense I say that I knew all along what a bitc-h/AW she was and just didn't want anything to do with her. I sometimes think of how good it would have been to fu-ck her, but that is just something she has missed out on for good. Do I win the contest?

This other hot chick was talking to her friends right in front of me and whispers all of a sudden, when I was at the height of my "game" (wasn't really trying) with her:
"I don't like him anymore."
I should have said something back to her, but oh well, I knew it was just her attempt to get a rise out of me, and, in fact, she liked me more than ever. Dam-n, was I a dumb-ass back then.

Also, in the mall one time I was being real social and I told these two girls who were shopping for clothes I think they should get some capri pants, to which they just looked at me with angry faces and said, "What?!" as in leave us the fu-ck alone. I said, "fine, fu-ck you" and started walking on.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You were a waste of time"

"I thought you were gay because all of sharron's hot guy friends are gay"

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by nishbuk
OUCH. The correct response to that is "That's okay, you're the type of girl I would **** then leave."

No, it's not; that would just make you look dumb.

Mike24ct

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was dancing with this girl at a club. She then told me that "Sorry you're too white" and she took off. She was white also.

Umm ok :confused:

Mike

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in my former school everyone was very fashion conscious, mostly everyone was wearing baggy pants and trendy clothes (abercrombie etc) with nice shoes and nice shirts etc.

I was one of the exceptions. I didn't wear baggy pants and even though I didn't dress like a bum you could tell I didn't go around on shopping sprees buying trendy clothes. I just wore simple clothes/average clothes. Im a humble guy I don't like to presume things im not. I don't care if because I don't buy trend following clothes people might think I don't have money.

One day this girl in class says to me in the meanest way possible, right there in the middle of class with everyone looking "look at your cheap ass pants and shoes, go buy yourself some decent clothing than comeback to class"

I was shocked! I know you probably saying to yourself it sounds bad but you should have been there. She said it in a tone of voice and a look on her face with a clear intention of embarrasing me. It was a sort of thing that if it had involved other people who knows what would have happened (a really nasty fight/someone getting seriously hurt). Of course I just bit my tongue and said nothing, my face all red and the feeling inside one of the worst ever felt.

At least once in your life someone is going to make you feel truly awful inside/give you a really hard time. That was it for me.

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I can't believe you just sat there and took that from that bit-ch, you just made it worse by being silent. You could have turned the whole thing around on her and embarassed HER. I would have said,
"Sorry, I have other things to do than spend all of daddy's money everyday at Abercrombie and Fitch," and cleverly follow with, "you fuc-king snobby bit-ch."

THEN see who's face gets red.

Btw, what did the rest of the people in the class do/say?

Jedo1

Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl once told me (in front of 6 other girls). that my roomate had a bigger dyck than me, and he was better in bed too

Jedo1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does that make me gay, I was just answering the post

il_duce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not you. Hahaha.

That's what she said to me.

And talk about insulting someone's manhood...I just can't think of anything worse than that. That hurt a hell of a lot.

kav_3

Don Juan
Reaction score
The worst thing some chick said to me was over msn was "wow your ugly", this some stupid chick I never met either, a friend of mine wanted to meet up with her and her friend, so that was the reason I was talking to her. Anyways she got an old and bad yearbook photo of me when I had a lot fo zits on my face (I was in grade 9 going through puberty so that's why) and the fact that it was really small too and when zoomed up Iyou couldn't really see my face well because the picture quality was bad. Anyway I was just like wtf and then I blocked and deleted her, supposedly it was her cousin who typed it, and she didn't mean according to my friends, but it was probably just bull**** excuse, but whatever.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to IHOP with some new friends, and some chick. Joking around, we were trying to get our friend to hit on the waitress, and the topic of attractiveness came up and somebody decided to ask the girl we were with if she thought I was attractive. She looked at me and said "No offence, but I thought you were 15 at first. I think I'd marry him (pointing at some 17 year old) before I'd kiss you". That one stung, because we were all friends, I wasn't trying to get with her, and she said it in a 'brutally honest' and not 'intentionally insulting' tone. I handled it great, replying with something like "I want to look young, so when I'm 40 it'll be easy to bang 20-something girls" that got everybody laughing.

Cheat_LBJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got another good one tonight. Saw a girl looking at me from across the bar and went up:

Me: Hey, how're you doing?
Her: Why are you asking me?
Me: Well, I saw you from across the room and you seemed like you might be someone who'd be interesting to meet.
Her: Yeah, but not desperate enough to be picked up by some wierd dude.

And then she turned her back and went back to the bar.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cheat_LBJ
I got another good one tonight. Saw a girl looking at me from across the bar and went up:

Me: Hey, how're you doing?
Her: Why are you asking me?
Me: Well, I saw you from across the room and you seemed like you might be someone who'd be interesting to meet.
Her: Yeah, but not desperate enough to be picked up by some wierd dude.

And then she turned her back and went back to the bar.
ohhhhh, snap!