What women want - From a real woman!

Lishy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi

I thought I would let you guys into a little known secret but you must promise not to tell a soul ok?

I am going to tell you what women want!

Oh yes

Ok let me keep my voice down and you must promise not to tell ........

the truth is that women want .........

We don't know what the feck we want!!!

Keep trying boys, you will keep getting it wrong but keep trying!:up:

yourunintended

Don Juan
Reaction score
And loads of chocolate. When there is chocolate, there is no time for being a pain in our partners behind :p

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SilverSonnet said:
Props to the OP for telling us what we already knew.
:crackup: And this comes from a supposed 14yr old, and HE EVEN KNEW THIS ALREADY.

So yeah, to the OP :yawn:

Comeback kid

Don Juan
Reaction score
trying to figure out what women want is like trying to figure out a number that's always changing.

Technical1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, without saying it, this broad gives a true insight into what women want: male attention.

My translation of this post:

"Hey guys! Guess whaa-at? I have a pvssy!!!! Yes thats right. Which means I might be able to tell you what other people with pvssies tend to want.... Oops, I don't have anything to say. Ha ha."

She got what she wanted with this post: male attention.

dannyegg4575

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I've been trying to tell you guys... women under the age of 26 don't know what the f>ck they want. When their breasts start sagging and they start looking old and can't control that fact, they start getting scared and wanting a family... but even then, they still don't know what it is that the want.

They know they can get ****s anywhere they want... not like us guys here who can't get puszies the same way... so screw what they want. if you want them, just get them...

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lishy..

thats the point. I came to this site trying to find out how women think, what they want. etc.

after years, i realized that women dont EVEN know what you want. its amazing to her it from the horses mouth however.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lishy said:
We don't know what the feck we want!!!

Keep trying boys, you will keep getting it wrong but keep trying!:up:
We're 10 steps ahead of you as others have already suggested. Not only does a DJ here already know this, it's one of the main premises we use to do our thing.

This site is composed primarily of a core of men who have gotten it right over, and over, and over and simply want to share the wealth to other men.

If you want to benefit from this site, its clear that what you should do is either read or ask questions. Since I presume you're a woman, you're not going to find much helpful information since the site is primarily geared towards assisting men and, as is covered in multiple places in the DJ bible, women are just not cut out for doing that.

Reading "our" strategies won't help much either because you can even know all of the DJ bible, but you won't be able to help yourself when you're subjected to its techniques. "You guys" like what you like, and you can't help yourselves. You are what you are * shrug *, for better or worse. I absolutely love women so I certainly don't mean to imply anything deragetory.

IPalindromeI

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do women want? Perpetual, ever evolving, and ever morphing (and often conflicting) validation from a variety of sources: men, other women, authority figures, etc. It would be great if you could get that validation and be done and happy with it, but... validation is an ideal, and like anything ideal, once you get it, you immediately form a new and different ideal to work toward, which of course makes it appear that women 'don't know what they want'. Of course they know what they want. The problem is that with a lot (not all, of course) of women - 'what they want' changes rapidly and often once they actually get it.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey!

Here's what I want...*looks around*

A sandwhich.

You can have a slap on the ass if it's got my favourite type of cheese on it.

Commando

Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
Reading "our" strategies won't help much either because you can even know all of the DJ bible, but you won't be able to help yourself when you're subjected to its techniques. "You guys" like what you like, and you can't help yourselves. You are what you are * shrug *, for better or worse. I absolutely love women so I certainly don't mean to imply anything deragetory.
This would almost imply that (some) women may not have the intelligence to see through some of the tactics and manuevers for what they appear to be. They are (in some cases) able to resist.

Women can be extremely adaptive and adjust their attraction level accordingly.

Don't underestimate the smart ones.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My gf showed me a text forward she received:

How to keep a woman: be fun, charming, exciting, romantic, mysterious, sensitive, chivalrous... (long list continues)

How to keep a man: swallow

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
Commando said:
This would almost imply that (some) women may not have the intelligence to see through some of the tactics and manuevers for what they appear to be. They are (in some cases) able to resist.

Women can be extremely adaptive and adjust their attraction level accordingly.

Don't underestimate the smart ones.
Smart ones? What? There are smart chicks?

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All humans have intelligence, some more than others. Doesn't mean they are immune to their natural impulses.

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what I want. But that's after years of getting what I didn't want.