What was this guy thinking?

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DreamyChick said:
:rolleyes:

also what the hell does dreamychick mean, you dreamy?
Well we thinks if your going to come on a mens forum as a girl you really need to be backing up the fact you are a girl and dreamy, now we want to see pic's and none of that innocent rubbish i mean lets see some proper stuff on here, post a link!

And the sig, what does 'good for the soul mean' maybe you should have spelt it good for the sole, i.e under your boot perhaps?

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DreamyChick - A quote from Oscar Wilde is: "A girl needs love to have sex, a guy needs sex to feel love. Therefore one of you is always lying".

This guy won't show you his true feelings until he's banged you because if he does love you then he's opening himself up to a world of hurt if you don't feel the same way and if he doesn't, telling you will screw up his chance of banging you.

We always say judge a girl by actions not words, the reason why is girls are able to lie much easier than girls. Don't argue with me, it's true, a guy will stay silent before telling a girl he loves her when he doesn't. But the actions rule also applies for you as you can judge by his actions he really LIKES you. Getting back with you, being your "friend" (impossible for a guy and a girl that are attracted to each other), sticking with it for as long as he has. Most guys would have moved on otherwise especially a player.

Stop being a prick tease and take a chance. If he doesn't love you then cry and yell for a few weeks and then move on. What else harm has it done. At least that way you will have given it a shot and you won't be left wondering in years to come.

BTW - The reason why he's acting like such a chump around you is because you're frigid - I don't mean it as an insult. Just trying to give you the guy's perspective, he's taken everything REALLY slowly and carefully because he's expecting to get slapped at every point as your not giving the correct feedback. Acting like this is in a sexual situation is a HUGE turnoff for a guy and eventually it will just end up just being friends, once he sees you as that, there is NO repairing the situation.

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i have to say, the guy is clearly in the wrong here. Its his job to MAKE A MOVE. DreamyChick does not need to make a move on him so theres no need to act like she should be. From her first post, there seems no attempt by the guy to even try to kiss her.

He also spends most of the evening negging her. Thats not smooth. The guy is displaying afc tendencies and you're blaming the chick. It appears that if he made the proper moves she would have banged him. Guy ****ed it up imo.

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
jonwon said:
:rolleyes:

also what the hell does dreamychick mean, you dreamy?
Well we thinks if your going to come on a mens forum as a girl you really need to be backing up the fact you are a girl and dreamy, now we want to see pic's and none of that innocent rubbish i mean lets see some proper stuff on here, post a link!

And the sig, what does 'good for the soul mean' maybe you should have spelt it good for the sole, i.e under your boot perhaps?
lol shutup you just wanna see a pic of her because your horny,your horny bastard.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vorbis - Why should she not have to DO something. I hate this ****ing thing where a girl expects the guy to do everything.

She's lying there like a ****ing manequin and then wonders why nothing happened. Why should she respond (not make the first more), because otherwise it makes the guy feel like she doesn't REALLY want to and he's manipulating her into sex.

Why she should do it? It's because SHE will regret it later on. She MIGHT regret it if she does, but she will definately regret it if she doesn't.

Jeez - if it was up to girls - the human race would die out in a couple of generations.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
d9930380 said:
vorbis - Why should she not have to DO something. I hate this ****ing thing where a girl expects the guy to do everything.

She's lying there like a ****ing manequin and then wonders why nothing happened. Why should she respond (not make the first more), because otherwise it makes the guy feel like she doesn't REALLY want to and he's manipulating her into sex.

Why she should do it? It's because SHE will regret it later on. She MIGHT regret it if she does, but she will definately regret it if she doesn't.

Jeez - if it was up to girls - the human race would die out in a couple of generations.
Exactly. The guy has to have a mindset of a rapist just to make a move. Why not actually make it clear?

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
Exactly. The guy has to have a mindset of a rapist just to make a move. Why not actually make it clear?
What does that mean exactly?

Also how was I to respond with what he gave me? He didn't give me much.

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
d9930380 said:

DUDE PERFECT POST THAT IS SOOO TRUE!!!

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

:crackup: funny

green69

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn. I just spend the last hour reading the lead-up thread to this. Couldn't take my eyes off the computer screen. lol.

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PersonalJesus said:
haha what is it with Girls and the notebook? They want to watch it all the time. What's it actually about? (Yeah i'll watch it sometime)

And yeah, it sounds like the guy got his hopes up, started to think of ways to, y'know, get "closer". The whole busting on the actors was an attempt to impress you.

Or it could just be that he was drunk. :wave:
It's a romantic drama type movie based on the book written by Nicholas Sparks. It's about 2 different classes of people falling in love even though society says that's not the way it should be. The book is even better though. Dang I couldn't even enjoy the love scenes because he was all yeah that's how you do it. You are gonna score. Aww man you didn't score...etc.
Oh and then he actually argued with me saying the main character (the narrator) shouldn't be shown in the movie he should just be narratorating. I am like wow so you are an expert huh? Then finally he saw he was really getting me wound up so he stopped and said saw why the narrator needed to be shown. Anyway, just do a google search if you want to know more.

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
green69 said:
Damn. I just spend the last hour reading the lead-up thread to this. Couldn't take my eyes off the computer screen. lol.
Is that good or bad? Was I entertaining? LOL You should've got bored with all my analyzing. :p

green69

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DreamyChick said:
Is that good or bad? Was I entertaining? LOL You should've got bored with all my analyzing. :p
That quote makes it seem like you were just out for attention/entertainment as opposed to seeking advice! lol. It was fairly interesting and amusing tho.

Donsing

Don Juan
Reaction score
DANG! I feel very bad when I saw men or girly guys answering this. Guys, we are not her girl-friends, this is a board for guy to become men so stop wasting time on responding. She should talk to her girl friends. Dissapointed

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
green69 said:
That quote makes it seem like you were just out for attention/entertainment as opposed to seeking advice! lol. It was fairly interesting and amusing tho.
Yeah it would but in all honestly I am just picking at myself and all my overanalyzations. I came here because I wanted the male perspective on this situation. My girl friends don't have the same perspective as a male does though. This is the closest I'll get to being inside his head.

Schmuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
DreamyChick said:
Yeah it would but in all honestly I am just picking at myself and all my overanalyzations. I came here because I wanted the male perspective on this situation. My girl friends don't have the same perspective as a male does though. This is the closest I'll get to being inside his head.
I would say his behavior came across as unnatural or manipulative to you, that's why you are asking about it. Not that he was doing it on purpose or anything. Probably he just didn't know how to behave to get what he wanted, which was sex or at least some action.
I thought the bringing the mattress down was pre-sumptuous (maybe even needy). Even if subconsciously, it put more pressure on you for a "certain" outcome.
Just sounds like he needs to learn to be more comfortable in his own skin and with his behavior.
I agree with this other guy that he had the "basket lowered for him", and he still couldn't dunk. Not to denegrate him, but it just shows his inexperience. Keep in mind, I'm judging from what you have told us.

Schmuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
DreamyChick said:
It's a romantic drama type movie based on the book written by Nicholas Sparks. It's about 2 different classes of people falling in love even though society says that's not the way it should be. The book is even better though. Dang I couldn't even enjoy the love scenes because he was all yeah that's how you do it. You are gonna score. Aww man you didn't score...etc.
Oh and then he actually argued with me saying the main character (the narrator) shouldn't be shown in the movie he should just be narratorating. I am like wow so you are an expert huh? Then finally he saw he was really getting me wound up so he stopped and said saw why the narrator needed to be shown. Anyway, just do a google search if you want to know more.
So you like romantic dramas. You don't say ?
Now if it was me, I'd have taken an opportunity during the movie to help you experience the emotions that the characters were going thru. Maybe I'd even shed one lil tear, and go "sniff sniff". Oh, you'd be putty in my hands.

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if this matters or not but I have known this guy since middle school and we have been hanging out as friends for 5 years now. He has always told me that he wasn't attracted to me, so I find it interesting that he is changing his behavior now.

What I believe is going on but hope that this isn't the reason is that he's lonely and maybe just wants a body around for the summer, and that I present a challenge because I am a virgin. Because he knows I have strong feelings for him. As I said he brought it up a couple months ago. He said I quote: It's a fact that you have feelings for me and in the same night started giving me massages.

TheFlyingMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK this is a very dumb Question, but I'm an RAFC. What SHOULD the guy have done to make you hot and h0rny and get laid? From Dreamy Chicks perspective, and from the experienced DJs?

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheFlyingMan said:
OK this is a very dumb Question, but I'm an RAFC. What SHOULD the guy have done to make you hot and h0rny and get laid? From Dreamy Chicks perspective, and from the experienced DJs?
what should he do you say.

He should go upto her and say 'you know i like you as a friend but i cant help it latley i am starting to see you differently, more then a friend, i want to take it further'. There done! in a few breaths!

And dreamy chick try this go up to him and say ' i notice your behaviour is different around me, almost like a BF would treat me, are you getting intrested in me'. When he wimps out and says no which he will.
Say 'look i can read the signs and to be honest i am enjoying the attention, I LIKE YOU too'.

There done and no more of this thread.

The guy if he likes her should just come out with it, if she runs a mile due to the friend trap at least YOU KNOW and can move on.

Just ASK!

oh dreamy still not seeing no pics girl!