What was this guy thinking?

LongDrinkofWater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting thread.
I read most of it, and something was missing. Nowhere did I see any references to you two kissing each other. Seems like with everything that's happened over the years between you two, and the fact that you have stated mulitple times you had feelings for him, you have never actually kissed him. I'm not talking about a peck on the cheek, but a full on fu'ck-me kiss. I'm guessing that would probably settle him down a bit, and possibly open up some conversation.

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LongDrinkofWater said:
Interesting thread.
I read most of it, and something was missing. Nowhere did I see any references to you two kissing each other. Seems like with everything that's happened over the years between you two, and the fact that you have stated mulitple times you had feelings for him, you have never actually kissed him. I'm not talking about a peck on the cheek, but a full on fu'ck-me kiss. I'm guessing that would probably settle him down a bit, and possibly open up some conversation.
No you are correct. We haven't kissed and didnt you read my last post. When we talked I heard from him that he is not interested in going past friendship with me, so why are yall saying he wants me. I mean he pretty much denied that he was trying to sleep with me. What are you seeing that I am not? Why shouldn't I take him at his word.

He did fess up to testing me to see if I wanted sex, which I knew he was doing bc I told him I didn't ever want to have sex, so he said he was rubbing my leg to prove that I did. He said he asked if I was nervous and hugged me to get me to relax around him. I mean it seems like he really is only interested in my friendship.

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Melbourne (Aus) Little Bahma (Bahamas) Marbella (S
DreamyChick said:
No you are correct. We haven't kissed and didnt you read my last post. When we talked I heard from him that he is not interested in going past friendship with me, so why are yall saying he wants me. I mean he pretty much denied that he was trying to sleep with me. What are you seeing that I am not? Why shouldn't I take him at his word.

He did fess up to testing me to see if I wanted sex, which I knew he was doing bc I told him I didn't ever want to have sex, so he said he was rubbing my leg to prove that I did. He said he asked if I was nervous and hugged me to get me to relax around him. I mean it seems like he really is only interested in my friendship.
Because when a man with no balls is confronted by a c*cktease like you he will deny having feelings for and being attracted to you to save face.