What was this guy thinking?

Reaction score
Learn Kids

DreamyChick said:
He shifted positions but still stayed right up under me with his arm still around me. At this point I am getting hot bc his skin is hot and so I turn over and lay on my back and
This is the most important line... Skin HOT, and she rolls over... The kid needed to stop being a b.itch and go for it,, if his skin is so hot,,,imagine how his penus skin would feel on her face... thats right... ever hotter....

and I agree with other people that already said, this is a forum for men by men, you need to be NOT HELPED, NOT ADVICED... but PIMPED the F.CK out... during the slapping game, I would have bent you over my kneess and while spanking your behind would say "dont mess with daddy baby"

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jonwon said:
what should he do you say.

He should go upto her and say 'you know i like you as a friend but i cant help it latley i am starting to see you differently, more then a friend, i want to take it further'. There done! in a few breaths!
Uhhhhhh.... no.

All the guy had to do was move in for a kiss and any "caution" DreamyChick is harbouring would have quickly disappeared.

This guy's a chump.

Dreamy, you should come visit me here in Canada.... I guarantee you won't be confused after I'm done with you. Assuming that you're hot, that is... ;)

Hehe on second thought, by what you've been experiencing you probably WOULD be confused if you were to meet up with a guy who has his sh!t together.

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jonwon said:
what should he do you say.

He should go upto her and say 'you know i like you as a friend but i cant help it latley i am starting to see you differently, more then a friend, i want to take it further'. There done! in a few breaths!

And dreamy chick try this go up to him and say ' i notice your behaviour is different around me, almost like a BF would treat me, are you getting intrested in me'. When he wimps out and says no which he will.
Say 'look i can read the signs and to be honest i am enjoying the attention, I LIKE YOU too'.

There done and no more of this thread.

The guy if he likes her should just come out with it, if she runs a mile due to the friend trap at least YOU KNOW and can move on.

Just ASK!

oh dreamy still not seeing no pics girl!
That would be nice if he did, but isn't that what you term as AFC around here.

Anyway, I have another problem of sorts, there is this guy an aquaintaince, that I don't know nearly as well that has been pursuing me online actively for about 6 months. He won't call me and he tells me directly that he wants sex. We hung out last fall and I haven't seen him since. I keep telling him that I am not interested but I guess the problem comes in with the fact that I talk to him on a "friend" level and he's encouraged. I guess the only way to unencourage him is to ignore him?

My problem is I am like just every other girl who has a guy pursuing them and not interested is that I still would rather have them as a friend even if it doesn't work out. The exact thing you guys rave about on here.

I told him last week that I dont want him to come over because I like someone else and here it is another week and he asked me again. I guess the other problem is I was considering him until things started to change between myself and this other guy that I have liked forever. I need to just cut him off, but then I would feel cruel. Is there a nice way to do this?

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Tell him straight out. Why are you leading him on like that?

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay I told him I didn't want to do anything with like that because I like someone else. Is that not clear enough?

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DreamyChick said:
That would be nice if he did, but isn't that what you term as AFC around here.

Anyway, I have another problem of sorts, there is this guy an aquaintaince, that I don't know nearly as well that has been pursuing me online actively for about 6 months. He won't call me and he tells me directly that he wants sex. We hung out last fall and I haven't seen him since. I keep telling him that I am not interested but I guess the problem comes in with the fact that I talk to him on a "friend" level and he's encouraged. I guess the only way to unencourage him is to ignore him?

My problem is I am like just every other girl who has a guy pursuing them and not interested is that I still would rather have them as a friend even if it doesn't work out. The exact thing you guys rave about on here.

I told him last week that I dont want him to come over because I like someone else and here it is another week and he asked me again. I guess the other problem is I was considering him until things started to change between myself and this other guy that I have liked forever. I need to just cut him off, but then I would feel cruel. Is there a nice way to do this?
dam this women, so much cr** in here it is unreal.

As for the AFC thing the AFC is the jock who is entertaining this BS and DOES NOT find where he stands, not someone who takes action to see where it is going.

plus saying my post is an AFC reply dont even insult me, we are in different leagues you and i;)

also where are the pics already?

its the only reason we need you here.

if anything these posts should highlight what women will do to manipulate you, it is right here under your nose but most cant even see it!

Why is that?

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's funny is, if he just acted like a normal human being he would have probably got some play. The condom thing was immature and was probably a way he could "convey his intentions". His 'player buddy' probably gave him that advice. He was probably nervous and the wrestling, teasing, immature thing was a way he could get close to you. After all that he pussed out and never made a move.

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ouch,

This other guy that wants to come over just won't give up. I told him that I don't want to do anything with him and he said that if I told him to give up he would but he just asked me to come over again. When I said what about what you said about giving up. He then said you can't tell me what to do. I guess I just need to block him. Doesn't seem like I can reason with him.

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay guys I called him after 2 days, and said I wanted to see how he was blah blah since I didn't get to talk to him in the morning. I sounded like a dork and now I am wondering if I will hear from him this weekend or not. How long do you all wait to call a girl? He usually always contacts me on the weekend and I am always the one intitating the call and he's following up so I want to know if this is good or bad?

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just want to know that everything is still cool with us. I just think that maybe he should intiate a call every now and then and surprise me. I mean like I said he's good about returning my calls, but it's one call per week and maybe a chat online briefly or an email from him and I try not to call more than 3 times during a weekend.

But the days when he will call/email/im me are predictable. He now calls on Sundays and usually emails ims on a Friday and he tells me that's because he's been working at the hospital. since we have been hanging out he never brings up other girls and he never gets on his cell phone and he doesn't leave the room for an extended period of time... when I am there. He focuses his attention on me, yet it makes me uneasy that we have a pattern now where I call and then he calls.

Is there anything I can do to change things around a bit? Maybe I should make him miss me a little bit? I just hate that I am even thinking about this because first and foremost we have been friends and I didn't care how often we called or talked before? Geez I am hopeless.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dreamychick, no offense, but you are an absolute weirdo. Lets outline what happened:

1) Some guy friend came to your house. According to you, you have no feelings for him.

2) He starts touching you and stuff

3) You dont say anything

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DL,

There are 2 guys mentioned in this post the one I have have feelings for is the one that I have been spending time with. The other one is the one that I am not interested in that I have told him straight out no it's not going to happen, and he still persists to ask me because he says he's not a quitter. I have already told him I like someone else as well.

I haven't said anything to my friend about what's going on yet because I am trying to figure out what I want to say and also because the last time we discussed what happened he denied that giving me a massage meant anything and that he was just being a friend hanging out. So I am concerned that if I straight out ask him what his intentions are that he will deny what's been happening so I am trying to figure out the best way to bring up the topic.

So therefore, I don't think I am weird. As I have said before this guy knows I have feelings for him and commented it about it already, so I guess my next step will be reminding him that he knows where I stand and that I want to know his intentions.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dreamychick is normal as far as this thread is concerned... she just wants what she can't have.. yet!

Dreamy, if you want to cut to the chase, just confront him with your feelings and tell him you wanna be bf/gf. and if he doesn't give you a straight answer, give him time and wait for him to contact you. There will be a tendency for him to act a bit AFC if he does accept your proposition, but you shouldn't hold that against him...

ps. Also offer him sex after a few weeks... don't be a hold out!!

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it has been 2 weeks now since we last saw each other and he has not returned my phone call or email. Yeah he could be busy but I don't buy that. This feels like a blow off. I feel angry and hurt because we have been friends for a really long time (4 years) but really through out that whole time we have had problems (we've called off our friendship several times through the years) Warning signs I know. I ended our friendship 6 months ago because I still had strong feelings for him and they didn't seem to be going anywhere and because of other issues we were having.

Then back in April he contacted me saying he wanted to try being friends again, so I agreed. I thought I had enough time. But that obviously was the wrong choice, because now look what happened? So this isn't a surprise that he's handling things in this manner, but still I expected him to atleast communicate with me about what he was thinking. Yeah I can really see that happening now.

Anyway, I've learned my lesson, but I am still angry so I guess that makes me a female afc. I just really want to give him a piece of my mind, mostly because I have a tendency to hold back my feelings and have never really expressed myself fully with him in person. I just want to lay it all out for him, and show him that I am not a door mat to be stepped or nor I am going to stand for being treated this way.

Anyway I am just ranting sorry. You don't have to respond.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're angry and that is natural... I think he genuinely wants your friendship and nothing else... so maybe your expectations are higher than his or his charms are just too irresistable for you to ignore. Why don't you just accept that he makes you want him BAD... but at the same time, realize that he can't be bought and get on with a friendship and by that I don't mean catchup with him every day, kinda like every month or every year..

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Melbourne (Aus) Little Bahma (Bahamas) Marbella (S
You CALL HIM
You tell him you SLEEPING OVER
You get there and LAY DOWN ON A MATRESS WITH HIM

What do you expect him to think?

lol..... c*cktease I LOVE IT, good job toying with his emotions. We will probably see him come on here in a few weeks saying....

There’s this girl I know, she always comes over my place wearing short skirts with her tits popping out off her tiny top, she lays down on my bed, flirts with me but never lets me touch her WHY?

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
update

Hey guys I finally heard from him last Friday. He called 3 times within minutes apart. I wasn't able to get to my phone bc I was driving so I called him when I got home. Got his vm. Then I called again on Sunday. The reason he called is because Thursday night I sent an email asking if he was avoiding me because of all the things that happened. I was pretty upset so I had a million questions about his motivation behind said actions and I told him that if avoiding someone was the way he handled relationships then I was glad we weren't in one. I told him that I was not going to contact him again until he did.

Apparently, that did the trick. He called me Monday night and we talked for nearly an hour about everything. He said that he decided to start the nursing program at a community college and he's now working 60 hours a week at the hospital. I inquired why he didnt tell me about going back to school the last time we saw each other. He said it didn't cross his mind. My point was that I thought friends talked about stuff like that. He didn't think 3 weeks was a long time.

He is still sticking to his story of " I act this way with everyone. He even said he gives massages to guys. That kind of is a little weird to me if it's true.

The cuddling he didn't remember because he drank too much but didn't deny it happened. He said that he once woke up with his arm on his brother and he supposes he reaches out for pillows and people. The brother comment was again a little strange.

He apologized if he lead me on and said that he wanted me to stop assuming the worst case senario about him, because it stresses me out unnessarily.
He just wanted me to relax and know that he was really trying and wanted us to have a "happier relationship" that amused me.

I told him that based on past history of how he handled problems in our friendship I had a hard time trusting that he wouldn't revert back to old ways. And so it was hard for me not to assume the worst.

At the end of the convo, he asked if I felt better and I couldnt say I did. I feel like some of what he said could be believable but the other part seems like excuses and bs.

Oh he said he was going to try to work on having more well-defined boundaries with me bc even though he does this with everyone he says he understands that its inappropriate for me bc of my feelings for him.

So there you go. I think I am gonna lie low for a bit with him to just see if I can get him out of my system. Maybe try to meet other guys and stuff now.

Point Blank

Banned
Reaction score
You know you want the c0ck, b!tch. You can't hide your inner-slut! Bottom line is, this guy is only girlfriend material. Get a real man, like ME! And post that damn pic!

Last edited: