What is going on with this forum lately???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, but I bet even these guys weren't like that from the start.

Speaking for myself, when I came on this board I sucked up all the PUA and redpill posts. I went out to clubs, even though I didn't like it much. I went out to the gym, even though I didn't like it at first.
I got some questionable experience, but point is I went out and walked the walk. I tried lots of game and saw some didn't work for me, but I've seen in work for others, and finally I've settled into my own style.

After all this time now I can filter the forum for what fits into my game, and be laid back about it. Even today I don't bash PUA advice, even though I dislike it, because I know it does work in its own superficial way.

Newbies got to understand that, no matter how good the advice, they have to put in work and experimentation before they have a right to discuss. There are too many unknowns, so you can't solve it by theory alone. This is, by the way, why going to the gym helps so much - it helps you develop a can-do attitude.

There are a few people here that do have experience and still post controversy - those are opinions that we can respectfully accept and discuss.
Actually, I had a similar experience. I thought it was about time I got this area of my life sorted out. So I went on a crash course with the 'pick up' stuff, but on another site. Once I got all those 'reference experiences' behind me, I decided to dial it down a bit, and 'make it my own'.

So I decided to frequent this site instead, which just seemed a bit more mature.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regadless of who Poon King may or may not be, his advice is solid. He speaks from the voice of a passionate, hardened, crusty ole veteran that has been there done that. I simply can't find much wrong with what Poon King has to say.

I've got the trophies and battle scars of chasing women for the past 10yrs. I've had all types. He nails it almost every time. His postings are very congruent with what I've found to be true.

Life isn't black and white, there is no such thing as one size fits all. Learn what you can, do what works for you, and throw back the rest.

It would do some of you good to sit back and take it all in. If you keep banging your head against the wall, not achieving the results you want then you need to take a long hard look at yourself if you ever expect to advance to the next level. Its pretty clear some would rather make excuses.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the thing, people like Poon King, BeTheChange and others add their commentary/tips....and I add mine. When I'm adding my commentary/tips, if I think they said something I agree with, then I acknowledge that. If I think they said something that's "out there", I state my disagreement.

AT the end of the day, it's been my point of view that states that a guy should take the wealth of information on this board and create an individualized plan for his life. I've been the one saying that....not Poon King and not BeTheChange. They themselves have been promoting a religious-like cult full of various "beliefs" and "behaviors" that a guy HAS to have, or they call him cartoon names like beta male. That's what I have an issue with. You shouldn't be dictating what a guy should be on here, you should allow that guy to have his own individual style, direction, etc. without calling him these cartoon one-dimensional names.

There are FOUR levels of Red Pill/MGTOW. There are some MGTOW who KNOW the red pill information but still want to get married or get into an LTR. There are some MGTOW that just want to spin plates. My point is that if I'm a MGTOW/Red Pill guy that still desires an LTR, I should not (nor anybody else) be called a beta fag.got for that.

^^ This is all I've been saying right here.
know you will be ****ed and more likely be used as a beta in a LTR, but you still want to be in one that is your prerrogative, know what you are dealing with and still go for it its ok, the same way you say "it's been my point of view", its they point of view, what I see if you want suport, you want to hear guys here saying you are right and all of then are wrong, its weak, that is what you see from females not mens, you do what you want and belive its right you don't do thing expecting validation from others.

only problem I see here is you letting anger get the better of you and seeking validation, like I said in a previous post anger is not the problem, but learn to control and direct it on the right target so you can amke use of that burst of power and energy to do things

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the whole race thing - as a white man who has had experience with a wide range of black women, it is at least partially correct to state that some of the tried and true Red Pill teachings may not play the same way across races. Having said that, I also acknowledge that my experience dating a black woman is likely way different than a black might have dating the same woman. And vice versa. For a black woman to be open to dating me in the first place, she may likely see me as something unusual or special and treat me differently than she might treat a black man. And I know tons of white women who date black men and put up with sh|t they'd never let me get away with.
So not everything is completely linear, in terms of being able to apply it across different races. The rules and basic environment can yield a quite different result.
Again, this is just my observation. And not just across racial lines but across culture. A pinay woman runs her business completely differently than a Japanese wife and they are both Asian.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
For what purpose?

To "prove something" to some beta on the Internet? How is that a good use of my time?

You might be a selfie-taking teenage girl, but I don't have time for that non-sense.
More deflection because you're a fraud, period.

But hey to each their own right? The majority of guys in the Manosphere and MGTOW community are anonymous frauds. The Manosphere/MGTOW community is the only place where you can reach "Alpha or Top Dog" status without having to PROVE a god damn thing....all you have to be is good at regurgitating shyt.

Aaron Clarey touched on this very same topic as well:

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
More deflection because you're a fraud, period.

But hey to each their own right? The majority of guys in the Manosphere and MGTOW community are anonymous frauds. The Manosphere/MGTOW community is the only place where you can reach "Alpha or Top Dog" status without having to PROVE a god damn thing....all you have to be is good at regurgitating shyt.

Aaron Clarey touched on this very same topic as well:

You need to get laid BAD.

Nothing you say will change anything about my posts so not sure what your goal is.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Somebody better end this thread .
No, there's no need to close this thread. If that's the case I'll just exit it. I hate when threads are closed when there's good content and discussion going on.

You need to get laid BAD.
I just got some last week.

Nothing you say will change anything about my posts so not sure what your goal is.
I've already explained it to you. But carry on......I'll exit the thread. I don't want it to get locked.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
It was like that till you guys started shooting at each other.
I agree and I hate it when threads turn into things like that.

I have no personal issues with Poon King, BeTheChange, or anybody. It's just I think if you are going to put yourself out as an Alpha Top Dog, you should at least show some pics of you in action, otherwise you come off looking like a fraud. That's all I was saying, but some of these guys can't take valid criticism.

They remind me of TicTac, he used to do the same thing. If you agree with him, everything is cool. If you disagree with him, he starts calling you all sorts of names. It's crazy.

Firestar786

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a forum that consists of 99% losers

Why the f0ck would anyone wanna prove anything to a bunch of faggots

A top alpha dog wouldn't be as such if he had to prove himself
^ the proof is in the pudding.

Firestar786

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity - 'the proof is in the pudding' is an English phrase used in civil disputes in the U.k

It basically means it's self explanatory

Surely somebody with 309 degrees like yourself should have known that lol

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Tenacity - 'the proof is in the pudding' is an English phrase used in civil disputes in the U.k

It basically means it's self explanatory

Surely somebody with 309 degrees like yourself should have known that lol
Lol okay but pardon my pun sir.

How is it self-explanatory when there's no actual proof displayed? So for example, can I just SAY I'm a CPA and thus.....people hold me out as a CPA......without having to show you my CPA License and my resume showing years of experience as a Staff Accountant?

Firestar786

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity
I'm not going to spend my Tuesday evening explaining what is self explanatory and what isn't.
I will say however you have made out to be an articulated and educated man with several university degrees

Therefore I will assume you just want to argue, stir up sh1t, and/or trolling to get responses from total f0cking strangers.

That In itself I must advise is absolute 'beta' behaviour but however that would be self explanatory for anyone who possesses a minimum of two brain cells.

Nonetheless - seriously dude. Get off the PC or smartphone and get out there. It's pathetic at your age to be behaving like this on an online forums with people you don't know.... I'm sure you mentioned in a different post your going to leave this forum as well

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone who has either lived enough real life or read enough of this forum should be aware of the possible pitfalls associated with women. It isn't rocket science. All you have to remember is to have self respect and don't give your power away. It's not that complicated.

The DJBible was just written by people, posters just like us. They aren't holy words, and they shouldn't be treated as such. Pook was a gifted writer, but don't delude yourself into thinking that everything he wrote was gold, because it wasn't.

"I don't want to have to become a psychopath to be successful"
You don't have to be a psychopath to be successful. You can be a psychopath and be successful with women. My problem is when people insist that you must be a psychopath to be successful with women.

"I don't want to spin plates for life"
Also, promoting plate spinning is NOT an attack on LTRs. I see so many LTR guys get insecure when plate spinning is discussed as a positive, as if we live in this black and white world. Chill out.
Plate spinning is a beneficial dating strategy. I think every guy should try spinning plates at least once in their life. I used to spin plates, now I have a girlfriend. So I get called beta because I am now in a LTR and I don't believe in cheating. The problem isn't that guys promote plate spinning, the problem is that guys want to say it's the only option out there, and you must spin plates until the grave, or else you are some sort of pvssy.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Tenacity
I'm not going to spend my Tuesday evening explaining what is self explanatory and what isn't.
Okay.

I will say however you have made out to be an articulated and educated man with several university degrees
It's "articulate" not articulated.

Therefore I will assume you just want to argue, stir up sh1t, and/or trolling to get responses from total f0cking strangers.
No sir, you made a comment, and I asked you a follow-up question. That's what you do on a "discussion forum", you discuss (and debate) topics. Now if you choose not to participate in a discussion with me then you have that right.

Nonetheless - seriously dude. Get off the PC or smartphone and get out there.
Dude my life (which I have POSTED on here with pics for proof) is very busy. I work my a.ss off in my career, work my a.ss off in the gym, I spin multiple plates, I manage my own investments, I do writing on the side, and take time out for meditation/spiritual related procedures.

I don't need you to tell me to "get off of here" and get to work......I've been working and I've displayed that to numerous people on this forum not just in WORDS, but through pics, journals, links, etc. What have you done? You keep bringing up my multiple degrees, do you have a degree? Maybe it's YOU that needs to get off and get to work?

It's pathetic at your age to be behaving like this on an online forums
Behaving like what exactly? I'm having a "discussion" on a "Discussion Forum". I'm not the 30 plus YEAR OLD going around calling people who disagree with me "fag.gots". So who exactly are you referring to that's behaving pathetic? It can't be me.

.... I'm sure you mentioned in a different post your going to leave this forum as well
Well, you guys pick up on stuff quick lol? Yes, most likely by the end of this month I'm no longer going to post here as regular. My schedule is getting too hectic and I've gotten out of this site all that I'm probably going to get out of it. I would love to network with some of you guys....but you can't do that with people who want to remain anonymous and call you "fag.got" when you disagree with something they say.

Comp eliminator

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im just curious. I realize that every race ,ethnic ,group, and geographic location has some differences in culture and learned behavior. However, i believe that all women are basically the same. My question is; if black women dont respond to so called red pill alpha male behavior then what does work?

Status
Not open for further replies.